Helen Has First Threesome

Story Info
Helen fulfills another of Tom's fantasies with a threesome.
3k words
4.29
86.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hondo53
hondo53
29 Followers

If you can believe some of the things that people post at adult forums a lot of married men fantasize about having married a wanton slut who enjoys seducing and fucking other men and I have to admit that a powerful fantasy for me is for my wife to dress in a very revealing, sexy outfit, and then go out trolling for a guy to pick up and fuck. Just thinking of Helen at a bar flirting with guys while she flashes her boobs and legs and even some pussy gets me really excited. Helen has never gone that far and she never will, but she did finally meet a guy she was attracted to and fucked him while she was at a summer camp in Colorado. Hearing about it and then later writing about it got me really aroused. That was a couple weeks before the camp ended and she was getting ready to head back to Indiana. The day before she was due to leave I surprised her by driving out to meet her and bring her home and ended up getting something of a surprise myself. This is what happened to Helen and me last week.

Helen saw the Windstar pull into the camp and looked at it in confusion.

"That car looks just like mine," she said to Saul.

It was just a maroon Windstar, but it looked just like theirs and although she didn't get a good look the driver did look like Tom. She watched as the driver parked the car and continued to look as he stepped out and looked around. He looked like Tom, but Helen still wasn't sure. She started to walk toward the car and when he turned she was a little confused because she hadn't seen much of Tom without a mustache for the past 27 years and this man looked somewhat leaner than Tom. When Tom turned and saw her she realized that it was indeed Tom and she ran over to him saying, "What are you doing here?"

"I haven't seen you since June and that's my greeting?" he replied.

Helen put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Is that better?" she asked.

Saul had walked up and was standing behind Helen. She turned and said, "Saul this is my husband, Tom. This is Saul." Tom detected a somewhat strained tone in her voice as she introduced Saul.

They shook hands and Tom said, "Hello. Helen, has mentioned you a few times."

He glanced at her as he said this and noticed her looking down at the ground and acting somewhat embarrassed.

"You still haven't said why you're here," Helen said.

"Well I thought that it would be fun and interesting to surprise you by coming to pick you up," Tom replied. "We can leave the Honda for Jackie to bring back and you and I can drive back together. I thought that we could spend the night in Loveland and take off tomorrow morning."

Helen didn't reply and looked at Tom in a rather strange way.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Uhm. Well, since I was going to be leaving soon I had invited Saul to dinner. He has tonight and tom... Uh. He has tonight off," Helen said.

Tom had never been one to blurt out the first thing that came into his head and he didn't this time either. He knew something was up but wasn't sure what.

Saul coughed and said, "Oh, now that Tom is here I'll back out and we can say our good byes now."

Tom had been thinking about what might be going on, he knew they had already fucked once, and quickly said, "No. No. Why don't we all go out for dinner? I think that works best. Don't you?"

Helen agreed and Saul said that if it wasn't an imposition he would enjoy that and so it was agreed.

They arranged to meet at a restaurant in Loveland and Saul left.

Helen and Tom met Jackie and told her the plan. Then they moved all of Helen's things from the Honda to the Windstar. Jackie only had about an hour so they spent what time they could with her and then bade her goodbye for the next couple of weeks.

They met Saul at the time they had arranged and had dinner. During dinner the conversation was mostly about things that had happened at camp over the summer. Helen ordered a glass of wine with her meal, but Tom told the waitress to bring a bottle of wine instead and throughout the meal he made sure that Helen's glass had some wine in it.

When they were finishing up from dinner Helen excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she got back Tom said, "I invited Saul over to the Fairfield to have a few drinks before he heads back to camp."

On the way over to the motel Tom stopped and bought another bottle of wine.

"What did you and Saul have planned for tonight besides dinner?" Tom asked as he got back into the car.

"Nothing really. Why? Probably just what we're doing now. Having a few drinks after dinner and talking," she replied.

Tom noticed that she didn't look at him as she said this.

"He's pretty good looking. Isn't he?" Tom said.

"Umm," Helen responded. And then realizing how it sounded she stammered, "Ah. I mean yeah. Sure. He's okay looking."

Tom grinned, and said, "Well why don't we go ahead and still do what you had planned anyway?"

Helen gave him a questioning look and said, "Isn't that what we are doing?" but Tom didn't answer her.

When they had gotten to the hotel and checked in Tom again got some wine for Helen and turned on the portable DVD player putting on some Jimmy Buffet music that he knew Helen particularly enjoyed.

All the wine Helen had been drinking was getting to her in more than one way and she excused herself to use the bathroom. Tom had been thinking that he really wanted Helen and Saul to fuck again and even to have a three-way, but wasn't sure how to bring it up. As Helen got up to leave he decided that he was just going to be direct.

"Saul, Helen wrote to me that the two of you were becoming pretty good friends," Tom said.

"Yeah. We did kind of hit it off," he replied.

"Saul, I don't how else to say this so I'm just going to say it," Tom said.

"Helen told me how much she enjoyed being with you that evening in the dinning room. And she and I have talked a lot about having a third person join us in the bedroom, so I'm hoping that since you and Helen have already been together and that I already know about it, that you'll agree to help me seduce Helen now," Tom said rather quickly feeling the heat rise in his neck and face.

Tom noticed that Saul too looked rather uncomfortable. Tom quickly said, "Saul, I kind of feel like you owe this to me after you fucked my wife without my permission. So I guess you better either leave now before Helen comes out or stay and help me make Helen feel like she's never felt before."

Saul just sat there and didn't say anything for about a half a minute and then the bathroom door opened and Helen stepped out.

"So, what have you two been talking about?" Helen asked with a smile. Not a knowing smile. She was a little too naive and too drunk to think that Tom had just asked Saul to participate in a three some with them.

"Saul was telling me that you had learned to Salsa a couple of weeks ago," Tom said. "I did a little while I was in Ecuador, but never really got the hang of it."

As Tom was saying this he was looking through Helen's things. He found the cd with the salsa music and put it in the cd player. Helen was drunken enough that she didn't need to be encouraged but just started moving to the Latin beat of the music. As Helen moved and swayed to the music Tom said, "Let's see what the two of you can do."

Helen swayed over to Saul and held her hands out to him. As Saul stood up Helen wrapped her arms around his neck and Saul put his hands on either side of her waist down low by her hips. They moved to the rhythm of the music and Tom could tell that Helen was trying to move her body in a way that he would find sexy. At least he thought it was so he would find it sexy, but then he thought maybe it was so Saul would find it sexy. After a few minutes Tom noticed Helen's eyes closing and her head moving back in a kind of dreamy way. It didn't take long after that for Helen to move in close to Saul and start to grind her pussy against his crotch.

Watching Helen and Saul, Tom could feel his cock starting to harden in his pants and he came up behind her, placed his hands on her waist and kissed the back of her neck. As he did he whispered in her ear, "Kiss him."

Helen pulled Saul's head toward her and opening her mouth kissed him deeply tasting his hot sweet breath. Tom moved his hands up to her shoulders and rubbed her as he kissed behind her ears. Tom's hands moved up and down Helen's back rubbing first her shoulders and then moving down to her hips and butt. Gently he moved his hands around her waist trying not to tickle her. He grabbed her shirt and pulled up moving his hands around to the back until he had pulled her shirt free from her shorts.

Noises of pleasure came from Helen as Tom's hands moved up inside her shirt and he rubbed the skin of her back and shoulders. His hands slid around her sides and up to enclose her tits in his strong hands. As he pressed her breasts and kissed the back of her neck he felt Saul's hand come up to Helen's left breast and he moved his away. Continuing to kiss her neck and shoulders he started at the bottom of her shirt and undid the buttons. When the top button came undone he pulled back on her shirt moving it off her shoulders. Helen let go of Saul's neck and Tom pulled her shirt free of her arms.

Helen put her arms back around Saul's neck and shoulders as Tom undid the clasp of her bras. She felt her breasts fall free and then gasped as Saul's right hand moved up to her left breast and Tom's right hand move up to her right breast. She gasped again as she thought about the two hands of different men caressing her and the two sets of lips stimulating her.

Tom moved both hands up to grab Helen's breasts and as he did he pressed hard against her back. She could feel his hardness as he pressed into her back and at the same time she was pressed against Saul feeling his cock against her stomach and his strong chest against her breasts. Tom's pressure against her slackened and his hands moved down to her waist where he undid the button of her shorts and then slid the zipper down. She felt his mouth move down her back as he lowered her shorts. He pushed against her left leg and she lifted it. He removed both her shoe and the shorts. She lifted her right leg and he removed her other shoe and took off her shorts completely. Still on his knees he slid his thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down kissing her ass as the panties came down.

Again she lifted her left leg and Tom slid the panties over her foot. She lifted her right leg and he did the same. Helen was now naked, her hands around Saul's neck and his hands on her tits as they kissed. Tom was on his knees behind her, his hands exploring her legs and ass. Helen felt incredibly sexy, naked with two handsome men touching her body trying to pleasure her.

When Helen put her foot on the floor she made sure that her legs were spread. Saul's tongue was probing deep inside her mouth while his hands caressed her breasts. Tom's hands moved up Helen's legs and massaged her ass and then moved back down again while he continued to kiss her ass and her hips. He took her left leg in both hands with his right hand in between her legs. He kissed her ass and kissed around to her left hip as his hands moved slowly up her leg. She gasped sucking in some of Saul's breath as Tom's hand touched between her lips.

Tom slid his finger into her marveling at how wet she was. He slid a second finger in and spread her lubrication around her lips and sliding his fingers forward toward her clit. With one finger on either side of her clit he slid them back and forth at the same time that Saul took her nipple in his mouth. She moaned and bucked her hips in response to the stimulation of Tom's fingers. Tom worked his fingers back and forth moving back to slide inside her and back out again to spread the juices on her swollen lips and up to her clitoris. He took his fingers and spit on to them mixing his saliva with her juice. She was as wet as he could ever remember her being and she moved her hips back and forth while she bit her lip and grunted. She ran her right hand over Saul's head and pulled him to her breast. She'd never felt so stimulated before with four hands caressing her and two hot mouths on her.

While Tom worked her lips and clitoris and Saul sucked on her nipples she pulled Saul's shirt out of his jeans and over his head. She threw his shirt across the room and frantically clawed at his belt. As she tried to undo his pants and still concentrate on the feelings she wished that his clothes would just magically fly off. She managed to get his pants undone and pulled part way down and he quickly stepped back and slipped off both boots and then stripped his pants off. Tom's fingers were still working their magic on her while she hungrily watched Saul free his large cock. She looked at his stiff cock smiling as she remembered how much she had enjoyed the feel of it deep in her pussy.

Saul threw off his pants and stepped forward kissing Helen hard on the mouth. As he did her right hand reached out and grabbed his cock pulling on it and directing it between her legs. Helen spread her legs further and directed Saul's cock to her slick pussy lips. Tom moved his hand away and Saul's cock quickly slipped into her. Her eyes went wide and she gasped. Together they lowered themselves onto the bed and Helen wrapped her legs strongly around Saul's middle as he slid in and out of her. Then Tom was there beside her naked with his cock bouncing by her head. She opened her mouth and Tom directed his cock to her lips.

Helen bounced up and down on the bed as Saul drove his thick cock in and out of her. She couldn't hold Tom's cock in her mouth and he pulled away. Then his face came up to hers and he kissed her hard on the mouth pushing his tongue deep into her mouth while his hand grabbed her breasts and squeezed.

Her eyes went wide as Tom moved to her ear and said in a deep throaty voice, "God Helen. I love you. You are so fucking hot and sexy."

And then his mouth quickly moved to her chest and sucked in her nipple while Saul groaned loudly and drove hard into her and went completely rigid. Helen pulled with her legs and squeezed hard with her cunt trying to pull Saul as far into her as she could while he shot several loads of come into her. If anything this orgasm lasted longer than the first time they had fucked and again she could feel the come sliding down between her ass cheeks onto the bed as Saul collapsed to the side with a moan.

Helen liked the feeling of his cock inside her as it softened, but after only about a minute she pushed him to the side and slid out from under him. Tom's hand was between her legs before she knew it and he smeared her juices and Saul's come around. Pushing her back onto the bed he got in between her legs and quickly pushed his cock into her. She was so wet that his cock slipped in easily. He dived forward and his mouth covered hers as he groaned and grunted. She couldn't believe how passionate he was as he pumped in and out, pulled her to him with his hands around her ass and sucked on her mouth like he would suck her breath away. Suddenly he buried his face in the corner of her neck, his body went rigid and he grunted as he shot his load and added it to what was already there.

Helen lay with Tom between her legs, his cock in her pussy and his head on her chest. She lay with her arms around him and with her cunt muscles squeezed his cock as hard as she could. As she lay there she could feel a puddle of Tom and Saul's come mixed with her juices forming on the bed beneath her ass. With her left hand she reached down and slid a finger into her cunt. As she felt how wet she was she thought to herself that was the best sex she'd ever had and she smiled happily.

hondo53
hondo53
29 Followers