Helen Help Us

Story Info
Gorgeous mom arrives to rescue her daughter.
4.1k words
3.97
233k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was gorgeous, in her late thirties or so, with a slight Asian feature to her eyes and face. About 5'5," rich brown hair almost the turn-on that her daughter's was and a bust line that had to measure close to forty! This woman was a find. An incredibly beautiful Eurasian woman with big tits. I spoke to her as she looked at her naked daughter crying now on the living room floor. "I'll be quick," I said. "We have made a recording of your daughter in all sorts of compromising activities. The video shows us taking turns raping and sodomizing her orally, vaginally and anally. It also shows her having repeated orgasms and cooperating thoroughly. Ya might say she's been the life of the party, Helen.

Anyway, she's tired and sore and wants to go home. Frankly I don't blame her. Just based on the amount of semen she's swallowed, she's probably very full and tired." Helen turned red with shock and started to speak. "I told you not to say anything. Let me finish. By the way, when we did her with the big, vibrating dildo, she got really into it. But her ass may be a little sore for a week or so, so keep her on soft foods. We called you because we wanted you to come to the party and tell us a little about yourself and your daughter. I can see where she got her great body from. I'm not sure but you look like maybe a forty-plus...in the tits I mean Helen ...and we thought maybe you'd do your daughter a favor and help her out. You know, Trade places sort of, and entertain us. OK?"

The woman was dumbfounded...in shock and completely silent, mouth hanging open, still looking at her eighteen year girl, naked there with us all staring. She watched as Joe walked over to Barbara and knelt down beside her on the floor. He said something to her but we couldn't hear. But whatever he said, she reacted by covering her naked bush with one hand and folding an arm across her tits. Joe stood up over her, smiled and began to undress. "Please Mom don't let him do this to me please...Mom please stop him, he likes to hurt me...he likes to make me cry Mom, Mom, please." Helen tried to rush to her daughter but dad and I stopped her. "Helen, just give us a chance to explain," I said. "We just want to show you why you're needed. You're the relief team so young daughter there can catch her breath." Joe slipped out of his pants and stood over the girl with an erection bigger, longer, harder and wider than before. He reached down and picked up a small bottle of baby oil and began to lubricate his enormous cock. "Dad, can you go get Helen a drink," I asked..."Barbara, want something?"

" Please, some water," she answered. While my father went into the kitchen, Joe knelt back down and whispered something again to Barbara. Helen and I saw her cringe, turn away from him and roll into a sort of fetal position. Joe stood up and came over to Helen. I saw her stare at his cock and she tried to back away but I held her still. "Helen," Joe said, "Wanna know what I just told your little girl?"

She just looked at him in fear as I took her right hand and placed it on Joe's oily, shiny dick. "Helen, here's what I just whispered to your little girl...'Barbara, in a couple of minutes, two of us are gonna take hold of your nipples and pull you up to a sitting position right in front of your mom. Then cunt, I'm gonna spin you around by your tit and push you down on your hands and knees. When I tell you, you're gonna start barking like the bitch you are. Then you're gonna take it from me doggy style. And when I'm done, we'll see who else wants to keep you happy." I stroked Helen's ass all through Joe's speech. She was wearing a skirt cut a little above the knee along with a white button front blouse. Helen stood there having her buns caressed looking like a troubled school girl. I slid my hand up under her skirt and got a good feel of her through silk panties. She didn't even notice. Dad came back and handed her daughter a cool glass of water. Then he walked over to Helen with a glass filled with five or six ounces of straight scotch.

"Here Helen, drink this...all of it." She shook her head and my father raised his hand up to her face as if to slap her. While her one hand stayed wrapped around Joe, I took the glass from my father as he bent her down onto her knees and squeezed her nose closed. "You're gonna drink this Helen, OK?" he said. "Now open your mouth!" I knelt down beside her as she opened her mouth and brought the glass to her lips. She took some and tried to stop, but I kept tilting the glass up, warning her not to spill. She drank more, then started to cough from the burning in her throat. She backed her head away and I let her breathe. Then I grabbed her hair in back and pulled straight down so her head snapped back. "Open wide Helen," I said as I poured the liquid into her gaping mouth. She choked and sputtered and whisky flew all over the front of her blouse, but she drank. She drank plenty. In about fifteen minutes, the buzz would start, but first the shocker. "OK, stand up now Helen. Gee now you're starring in your own wet t-shirt contest. Is that a push up job I see through all that scotch honey or is that you?" I ran my hand over her breasts and she backed away. "Helen, OK, I'll leave you alone. Just wanna show you something."

Joe was back standing over Barbara. He ordered her to lie on her back and to stop covering her breasts. She complied and my father and Joe bent down and each took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand. On the count of three they both pulled up, stretching both breasts to amazing extension. She cried out as the pulling moved her upward...upward...upward and finally, slowly onto her knees. "Geez Helen," I said. "When we do that with your tits, we'll need to stand on a ladder!" I replaced my hand up under her skirt and continued to harden myself by caressing her ass. Dad came over to where we stood and the three of us watched Joe and Barbara. Silently he twisted the girl's nipple until she turned around facing her mother, my father and me. Then from behind, Joe guided her down onto her hands and knees. He bent over her, sort of spooning her and whispered his command. Barbara began soft guttural, throaty sounds that became barks...not terribly loud but she was doing what she was told. Joe stayed in position, reached under her and grabbed both breasts. He squeezed and fondled her for her mother to see. "Tell your mom what we're gonna do sweetheart," Joe said. Without waiting, a frightened, teary eyed, eighteen year old looked at her mom, "Oh mom, please tell him not to. He's gonna rape me again mom, and he's gonna do it hard and hurt me. And he's gonna rape me until I cum so he can say I liked it. Please mom, please do something. He did stuff to me in the bathroom before and I'm sore inside. Please don't do this Joe."

Helen tried to move again but the two of us stopped her. "Please don't hurt my child Joe," she said. "Please let her go, she's had enough please." I stroked her ass some more and pinched her a little. Then reached up and pulled her silk panties down...not all the way...just enough so I could bring my hand inside the crack in her ass. I lightly tickled her anus then stopped...then I started again. It made me hard as a rock. Dad was busy in front of her. He had both hands under her shirt. He'd found the front clasp to her bra and unhitched her fun bags. "Just watch this Helen. It's worth taking notes," I said.

Joe let go of Barbara's tits and knelt straight up. With his left hand he lined himself up against her vagina and lightly began to enter her stretched cunt. "Oh please don't do this again," she whimpered. "Mom he wants to hurt me until I cum. Please somebody help me, mom." The tears streamed down her cheeks and her face contorted as Joe pressed into her. Slowly he let his wide, oily ten inches spread the girl's insides. "Mom, help...oh...tell me what to do...mom help me this hurts... I can feel him pushing my insides and it hurts mom." Now dad and I let Helen go. She rushed to her baby's side just as Joe forced his entire cock into her daughter. Helen tried to get him off of her but I came up and smacked her face a couple of times and she stopped. I forced her back away from the two of them and my father and I brought her to her knees and turned her to face dad's crotch at an angle where she could still watch her kid. Dad unzipped and pushed his penis at her, first touching every square inch of her face with the tip. He grabbed her hair and without command, she took him inside using her tongue to gently please him. I watched Joe begin to move and the three of us kept still for the next ten minutes.

Slowly at first he moved in and out of her. Then a little faster...faster...then harder and harder and eventually in top gear, he jack hammered her with more power and speed than before. Dad and I watched as she started to reach her first edge. She moaned quietly at first, then barked a little louder. "Oh fuck," she said. "Oh fuck, arrrrgh, oh he's gonna do it again." But Joe whipped his cock out of her and smacked her hard on the ass. We all kept silent until once again, Joe began to slide his dick back home. Like going through gears again. Then top speed. Cruising. Overdrive! He looked around the room. How, I wondered, can he keep that up? She squeaked and squealed and began to make the climb again. Her eyes wide, her mouth hanging open, her big tits flapping back and forth or side to side depending how Joe moved her. Then she closed her eyes and screwed up her face and let out a loud animal sound and pushed herself back toward Joe to keep him in her.

Again, he jerked out of her, spanked her three or four times and pinched her to kill her arousal, then stood up and walked over to Helen. Dad pulled his dick from her mouth as Joe said, "Helen, take a taste of your little girl. Everybody else already has." With that, he presented his still ten inch long penis and moved it into her open lips. He just held her there, breathless, choking, with his cock filling her face. Dad moved over to Barbara, still on her hands and knees. He made her look up at his erect dick, but he didn't let her blow him. Instead he took wads of her luscious, shiny hair, wrapped it around his penis and masturbated. "Kneel up!" he ordered and as soon as she straightened up, he let fly. Gobs of semen shot through her hair and onto her face. After several shots in her eyes and mouth, he dropped her gummy hair and ordered her to look up at him again. " Barbara, you're young and your whole life is ahead of you. You're body is fantastic and you have the ability to get any man's attention. But your face isn't pretty. That's why I just shot my wad all over your face. I would have fucked you but Joe's not done." With that, he jacked himself off again and in the ultimate humiliation, shot his cum onto her face again as we all watched.

Joe came back behind Barbara and told everybody to watch. She moaned as he traveled inside her again. But this time, he sped through the gears and stayed in high. For a full five minutes, he kept at her. No letting up this time. She dove over the edge into orgasm repeatedly and at one point seemed to freeze up like some granite statue with a cunt. I counted five climaxes in quick succession but who knows what was really happening inside her. Finally he said, "I've had it. Mom, put your bra back on, and get over here and save your slutty bitch baby." He withdrew from Barbara for the last time and the girl sank down in a heap.

Helen did as she had been told. With her top off, her enormous front occupied everyone's attention. She put her bra back on, and walked over to the kneeling Joe as if awaiting more instructions. He told her to sit her ass down next to him and entertain him. She sat and reached to touch his dick. "No baby," he said. "I want to see you entertain me with your bags. I bet you've done a show for guys before, haven't you...huh?"

"Please don't do this" was all she said. " Helen, I'm sitting here with one huge load inside my nuts ready to drown your little girl's insides...Tell me what kind of show you put with your tits and maybe, just maybe, I'll cum in your bra instead of young Barb's screw tunnel."

"I didn't always have these," she said. "They came with being pregnant and having Barbara, and my husband never would let me get them reduced. He called me a freak, sometimes in front of other men, but he also knew that lots of men crave big tits and he wanted me to show them off sometimes if he thought it would entertain a client. "How big are you Helen?" dad asked. "I'm a 40 double D."

"You are something," dad said, "so tell us about these shows you did."

"Sometimes, if my husband had a difficult client or some business transaction wasn't doing well, he'd invite people home to dinner in order to discuss things. I'd cook and serve and clear the table, then serve dessert and coffee. Then my husband would get up and walk around behind my chair. 'Helen', he'd say, 'you've done a great job once again. Let's give her a hand everybody'. Most times, 'everybody' was two or three men; sometimes someone's wife would be there as well. They'd all clap for me and I'd exaggerate a phony bow. Then, my husband would bend forward, kiss the side of my face and whisper so everybody could hear, "Baby, now I'm gonna give you two hands." He'd place both hands on my shoulders and slowly start massaging, very gradually creeping down toward my chest while everybody watched. He'd always make me wear a button front top and his hands would come around my neck and start undoing the buttons until my cleavage was showing. Everybody at the table just watched wide-eyed, as he would slide his two hands under my clothing and feel me. "I'm a confirmed breast man," he'd say to his captive audience laughing," and you know Helen, her nickname is 'Tits." Then he'd invite everybody to go into the living room while he and I cleared the table.

In the kitchen, he would stand me up facing him in front of the sink and work my nipples until they got hard and stood out. Then he'd send me to the bedroom to put on this white, satin, body shaper slip he'd bought, which presented my tits like two loaves on a plate barely covering the nipples he'd enlarged. He'd follow me to the bedroom and watch me dress. Often, he'd have me do him orally before we went back out to the company, but he'd do it carefully so that nobody would know that I had just swallowed his cum.

"When we'd go back out to the living room, all the men would have their cocks in their hands. My husband had set this all up once I had left the kitchen. I was now expected to supercharge things by peeling off the top of my tight gown. If there was another girl in the group, my husband would make sure the other men knew what to do with her. If she objected to anything that happened, she would be held down, stripped, gagged and tied to a chair until she agreed to be part of the fun. The poor young wife who went to my husband's last dinner didn't have much fun at all, but she entertained everyone else until dawn. Then, on my husband's command I would have to take down the top of my slip.

Then I was to take one of my breasts in my two hands, hold it up, and suck on the nipple. I would work it until the nipple extended more and got even harder; then I had to work the other one the same way. Once my tits were pulled out, my husband would give me instructions in front of everybody. I had to go around and wrap my breasts around each man's cock, and gradually, as I did this, my husband would pull down my slip so until I was completely naked. After everybody had gotten their 'hug', they would applaud me and I would be ordered to bow and jiggle and swing myself around for them. I was never permitted to wear anything for the rest of the night. Each man would take a turn with me, sometimes more than one man at a time. Sometimes I'd be taken into the bedroom, but often I would be used right there, for everyone to watch. They would make me do unbelievable things, take photos or videos while they raped me and used my body every way a man can."

"Come here," Joe said to her. “Come close to me and lick my wick a minute." Helen took his long dick into her mouth and sucked him until he pulled away, placed his penis inside her bra cup and told her to make him come. Poor Helen stroked him for a few minutes before his balls tightened and he came. It took a while for him to finish and then he asked her stand up. He ordered her to reach inside her bra and scoop out the goo, and unclip the bra. Then he said, "Helen, I want you to rub all of it onto both tits." When her chest glistened from his cum, he had her kneel down in front of me as I masturbated all over her chest. She massaged herself again, then dad had his turn. When we were all spent, Joe said, "Now get up Helen, and give us a show!"

She began to massage herself as I slipped off her skirt and panties. She worked her nipples, pulling them and twisting them into two tight, hard darts. But as she lifted the right one to her lips, my father said, "No, wait Helen, tell us some more. It turns me on." She looked like a plump little girl. So as she began talking, I moved her to sit back on the couch with her knees up so we could watch her pussy. As she began to speak, I started to play with her cunt lips...then found her clit and worked my way inside her easily with five fingers.

"My husband's always been rough with me," she began. "It started just after we were married and on our honeymoon. I was much smaller on top then, but he'd still embarrass me in public, like we were once in a taxi at night and he told me to take off my dress and of course the driver watched everything in the mirror. There I was in my bra and panties, and I had a perfect body then. He invited the driver to turn around...oh please don't finger me like that...I can't...please ohh...you're making me ohhh!..."

"Keep talking Helen," I said as I forced an orgasm out of her and kept my fingers going inside her. "He made me show the driver my whole body, describe each part...like my nipples, or my clitoris or even my rectum and he made me touch myself all over and I wasn't allowed to stop. He'd make me have sex with them both. Sometimes it would be quick, but sometimes, it would be hours. I was expected to entertain anyone, anytime. I tried to leave him right then and there, but I had no money. When he found out that I. tried to run away, he actually loaned me to a bachelor party for a weekend. You cannot imagine the horror that was. I was raped forty-seven times over three days and nights. They kept count and they also...oh god that's gonna make me cum ohhhhnoooo..." I fingered her furiously and just as she began to tremble into climax I ripped my hand out of her. She had been used so much over time, that her vagina was a huge cave, impossible for any man's organ to fill. Her only hope of satisfaction was something equally huge, and my forearm and fist had done the trick. My dad gave her a moist face cloth to wipe her tits off. Then I poured a little baby oil in my hands and spent a while rubbing and kneading her breasts. My father began to tease her cunt with his lips and tongue and then pressed his entire face not just on her, but in her until he brought her back to climax and she rode his face until it was over.

We were all tired and it was nearly one in the morning. My father said he wanted to go to bed and went over to Barbara. He fondled her ass and tits a little until she woke up. "Come on Barbara, time for another shower honey. If you come with me now, then I'll let you fuck me upstairs, but if you put on the spoiled little girl act again, I'll ask Joe to walk you back to the bathroom again. He told me he'd like to fuck you with barbed wire wrapped around his dick! Barbara, imagine that." She stood up and went upstairs with him pulling her by her left nipple. We heard the shower going and then my father's bedroom door closed.

12