Helen - How We've Got Started

Story Info
The first time we've had vaginal sex.
1.7k words
3.31
14.5k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she's finished her drink and cigarette, Helen started to get dressed.

Surprised, I jumped from my arm chair and tried to embrace her.

She's just stopped me, pushing me in a quite authoritarian way...

"I also do have needs, and feelings, and if you kiss me, or something, I will be craving for your fucking big dick! Actually, I'm already craving for it! And, what the heck! Why shouldn't I tell you? I've had an abortion last week, and the doctor has told me to avoid sex for ten days"...

I remained speechless...

"Ten days will be the day after tomorrow"...

"Gosh! And... are you all right?"

"No worries, it's the fifth time that I do it, and the doctor is really good.

Anyway, this time it's been a little more dangerous, since there were only six months between the previous abortion and this one...

But, the good part is that, as the doctor has said to me, I might become unable to carry a baby - he wasn't so sure, but it seems that something is wrong..."

She was telling me all this with a calm and equal voice, as if she was presenting the weather report...

I need to mention here, for the people who don't know, that those times, here, provoked abortion was a crime, punished with many years of imprisonment, both for the doctor and for the patient.

"Two or three months later, I shall go at the hospital where he works, and he will perform some tests on me"...

"And won't you first go to be checked again, before restarting your sexual life?!?"

Honestly, I didn't know if I was really supposed to stick my dick into this woman, especially being the sister of Brad...

She's burst into a short laughter: "Do you really think that I need a doctor to tell me if I'm all right, or not, when I have my cunt filled with a cock?!?"

I've just remained standing, hands beside the body, speechless and, of course, bewildered...

"Now! Stop standing there like that! Get moving! Put your clothes on! I hope that you will be gentleman enough to accompany me back at my place"...

I didn't say anything, but, as a machine, I've got dressed.

Meanwhile, my mind was full of tormenting thoughts, questions, suspicions, and so on...

Helen didn't give me time to try to say anything: "Look, I don't know what your schedule is for tomorrow morning, but, at ten o'clock, I need you to go at The Atheneum and buy four tickets for the seven o'clock concert - as soon as you have the tickets, call Brad and tell him that your parents, or nobody cares who, has given you the tickets and that you've thought to invite him, and me and, if possible, somebody else at the concert"...

Honestly, I was working hard to try to "engulf" the orders...

She continued: "I have found a very sweet girl for my little brother and I want to arrange for them a way to meet with each other - she surely is a virgin and, after the military service, he surely needs something sweet in his life"...

I was more and more appalled...

"She's a medicine student and she surely needs to get started her sex life"...

I've chosen to keep my mouth shut.

In only a few words, I've led Helen back and came home - I couldn't sleep all night...

I've bought the tickets, waited for Helen, Brad and Lily in front of The Atheneum, after the concert going to a restaurant and having a good time together.

By the time we were ready to go, Helen pretended that she wasn't feeling so well, and kindly asked Lily to come and stay with her...

I went home...

The second day, in the morning, my phone bell started to ring - it was Helen.

"I cannot tell you how happy I can be when things go my way!"

"So... do I have to understand that you, somehow, have convinced Lily to fuck your brother?"...

"The answer is YES!"

"And now?"...

"Now they're asleep... and I am craving for my beautiful boy - if I get moving now, and ring the bell of your door, will you be there for me?"

Gosh! I've just had a hard on in an instant!

"Well, let me think - I was intending to leave in approximately half an hour - if you manage to arrive here earlier, you'll ruin my schedule, but I'm pretty sure that I won't regret it! So, get started!"

After saying that, I've put the handle of the phone back in the cradle.

Looking at the clock, after twenty minutes, I've started to worry - what if, at this time in the morning she doesn't find a taxi, or, even worse, what if she somehow felt insulted by the way I've spoken to her?

Honestly, I just couldn't forget the way she's treated my dick with her beautiful lips...

I was still wearing my pajamas, when, after twenty five minutes, I've heard the door bell...

"Whew! It's really hard to get a taxi at this time... I was almost ready to try to get a bus, but I didn't have tickets!"...

I've helped her take off her beautiful fur coat, and led her to my room...

"Now, dear, I think that I really need to see how you prepare that coffee of yours!"

Too late! My dick was hard as a rock, so that I've approached the arm chair where she was sitting and let my pajama trousers fall...

"OK! I'll have my coffee later!"

Saying that, she grabbed my balls with her left hand, while she's started stroking my dick with her right...

Her tongue was doing wonders to my frenulum - she licked, and licked, and licked...

Suddenly, she stopped: "Is it too early for some music?"

I took the message, so I went towards the tape recorder, dragging back up my trousers.

"By the way, after you put the music, will you please let me see your naked body? Not that I don't like your pajamas, but... at least as long as you are with me, alone, I just want you to let me see what your parents have conceived"...

By the time I get the tape recorder and amplifying station started, Helen is already naked on my bed, this time NOT wearing her panties...

I take off my pajamas in a second, and rush to the bed.

I grab her legs, opening them, and gently, real gently, stick my dick head at the entrance of her cunt.

"Now, Helen, if it hurts, or something, you just tell me"...

She nods, biting her lip, and sticks her nails into my ass cheeks, dragging my waist toward her's...

She's dry, and I know that this won't help us, especially with her recent history...

I withdraw, and, like a cowboy, I ride her until my dick reaches her face.

"Make it wet!"

She engulfs me, forcing herself to give me lots of saliva.

I get back down there - now it's much better!

I don't enter more than two thirds of my dick inside, when I feel her cervix - she tenses.

"Relax!"

She nods, but she's still tense...

"If you cannot manage to relax, you cannot even know if it's all right, or not!"

"Shit! You sound like my doctor!"

"It doesn't matter how I sound, but, really, now we are on the same alley!"...

"Yeah! But he's using his fucking steel instruments, while you're using your fucking dick!"

Saying this she grabs me stronger by my ass cheeks and starts yelling: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Dig your fucking dick inside me!" She yells like crazy!

"HONEY! Take it easy! There is no rush!"...

"Why the heck do you care?!? Stick it good! Hurt me! Split me! Make me bleed!"...

I take her legs, put them on my shoulders, and start pumping - further, and further, and further!

Every time I enter, I can feel her cervix and her reacting with a spasm...

It doesn't take more than five minutes when she spasmodically starts to move: "Take me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Stick your fucking dick into me! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Yessssssssssssssss! Like that! Stick it in! Hit me! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"...

I keep on pumping her, and after half an hour or so, I feel the need to release my sperm...

"Honey, I'm almost ready!"

"Gosh! Let me see your fucking dick! Let me see if you've got blood on it! Give it to me!"

I reluctantly withdraw my dick from her cunt, and, as a good cowboy that I am, I ride her again, bringing it close to her eyes and mouth.

She grabs it, checks it and yells in happiness: "Yessssss! That's it! I'm OK!"

Then she pushes me beside her, and engulfs my dick - her tongue, lips and throat do wonders to me.

I feel the jet coming and going down her throat - she completely cleans me, then grabs my legs, making me open them, and starts licking my ass hole.

Then, she continues licking the part between my ass and my balls.

I am hard again, in no time...

"Now, baby - just lay on your back and let me fuck you"...

I lay on my back and Helen starts riding me - she knows everything: left, right, forward, backward, drawing eights, pumping, hammering, everything!

After two hours or so, she's exhausted...

Her perspiration is dripping on my belly and chest...

Finally, I feel some pity for her: "Honey, let me tell you a little secret - I won't cum if you ride me - if you want me to finish, we'll need to change the position"...

She jumps away, and I make her stay on her fours.

I easily stick my dick inside her fucking cunt...

I start pumping - in less than two minutes, I withdraw and spray her ass cheeks and her back with my jizz...

She lets herself fall on her belly, exhausted: "Gosh! I haven't been fucked THAT good in a really, really loooooong time!"

I bend, open a drawer and take a napkin - I throw it on her ass.

Then, I lay on my back and close my eyes, concentrating to the music...