Helen Joins the Mile High Club

Story Info
Husband & wife have a sexy flight.
1.7k words
4.44
31.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

Helen was at work feeling really excited about her forthcoming holiday to Tenerife with her husband James, they were due to get the train to the Airport tonight for the 21.30 flight. Her primary concern at the moment was what sexy outfit to wear for the outward journey she had already decided to wear her knee length black boots to allow her to wear both a sexy short skirt and her flight socks. Helen decided to go back to basics and wear the first underwear that James had got her 11 years ago which consisted of a white lace camisole top and matching French knickers, Helen thought that these would be ideal to allow her husband access to her delightfully sexy body later on.

The question was now what to wear on top of he stunning underwear? With it being October in England she needed to keep warm so decided on a skirt long enough to allow her to be able to wear some lace toped hold up stockings underneath so she decided on her glittery black skirt that was short enough to show off plenty of her luscious legs and tight enough to make the most her sexy and curvaceous hips. A brainwave then came to her in that she could match her skirt with her white blouse that she need for their visit to school disco on Tenerife when she was going to dress up as a sexy schoolgirl Britney Spears style and was long enough to allow her to wear her camisole top underneath.

The rest of the afternoon drifted by with Helen looking forward to spending a week in the sun with her husband with plenty of Sun, sex and sangria. Once home she showered and slipped into her chosen outfit, as she went downstairs her beautiful 34C breasts swayed without the restraint of a bra and she longed for when their movement would be controlled by her husband and when they would be kissed by the sun on the beach.

James was delighted when he saw the sexy outfit that his wife had chosen and grabbed her in his arms kissing her passionately and expressing his delight when his hands told him that his sexy wife was wearing stockings and no bra. Their embrace was interrupted by the honk on a taxi outside which then whisked them off to the station.

The train journey to the airport passed quickly with food and wine to strengthen the couple in preparation for their journey ahead. At the airport they were able to select a window seat and then made their way to the bar to while away the hours until takeoff.

With it being a night flight the hostesses were giving out blankets and blindfolds, Helen and James both grabbed one of each and made their way to their seats. The flight wasn't full and when the plane took off the seat next to James was left empty with Helen having the window seat.

As soon as the seat belt warning light went out they unbuckled themselves and Helen snuggled up to James wrapping both blankets closely around her, James suggested that she put her blindfold on and Helen agreed. Little did he know that his sexy little minx of a wife had already unbuttoned her blouse and was waiting for her husband to explore her wife's body underneath the blanket.

James was delighted when he slipped his hands under the blanket he was ever so please to discover the tender delight of his wife's breasts and gently caressed each one, feeling them respond to his touch he started to massage each nipple through the lace of Helens camisole top with his fingertips. Helen loved her chest being massaged with the texture of her lace camisole top adding to her pleasure and shuffled in her seat to allow her husband easier access to her charms.

The more James played with Helens chest the more she enjoyed it and this enjoyment was apparent to James by the way that her breast swelled, her nipples hardened and her breathing intensified. Helen lent back and kissed her husbands neck and now her whole body was being brought to the boil. James carefully moved her camisole top up and over her beautiful breasts as he continued stroking Helen towards ecstasy he could feel his erection starting to bulge underneath his silk boxer shorts.

Helen was loving the experience and now decided to find out how much her husband was enjoying himself, she managed to slip her left hand onto her husbands crotch and unzipped his flies. Helen loved the feel of silk and spent a few minutes teasing her husbands now raging erection through his silk boxers.

The pleasure that James was giving Helen through his massaging of her chest was stating to peak and she knew that she had no doubt that later on in the flight she would feel the wonderful feeling of an orgasm sweep across her body, she now had her hand inside her husbands boxer shorts and was stroking her hand up and down his shaft and the rhythm of her hand now matching the caress of her breasts.

Helen slowly opened her legs and whispered that she'd love to feel the touch of her husband inside her, responding to this James kissed her on the neck and told her that he'd love the feel the tender touch of her lovely sexy bits.

James then moved his right hand towards Helens now very moist French knickers, by the feel and warm of his wife's love regions he could tell that his wife was enjoying herself more than he was if that was possible. To start with James gently caressed his wife's now hot and moist sex with gentle brushes of his hand while at the same time ensuring that he continued to pay plenty of attention to her wonderful breasts.

As James moved his hands to inside Helen's French knickers she moved forward in her seat an opened her legs wider to allow her husband an ideal opportunity to satisfy his beautiful wife. James slowly and sensually moved his finger up and down the responsive entrance to Helens body and could feel her lips react to his touch by opening themselves and allowing him access to her delightful innermost sanctum.

Helen was being sent into ecstasy and couldn't decide what was the most erotic experience, having her breast masterfully caressed, her love bits being gently fondled or her neck being lovingly nuzzled, between her now deep and rapid breaths she managed to tell her devoted husband that she loved him to bits.

James had now seduced his wife enough to allow 2 of his fingers to gently probe inside his wife and she responded by moving her sexy curvy hips to the same rhythm as his fingers inside her and his fingers caressing her now hard nipples. Helen knew that nothing could stop her from joining the mile high club and couldn't believe how delightful the feelings flowing through her body were.

As one of the most powerful orgasms of Helens life started to build inside her James's touch became more intense and pleasurable. He couldn't believe what a sexy beast he had had the good fortune to marry and hoped his wife was having as good as time as he was.

He need hadn't have been concerned as Helen was now starting to enjoy a wonderful orgasm. James could feel her insides expanding and kissed his wife gently on the cheek as the delight of her orgasm expressed her love for her husband. As the pleasure and warmth inside her peaked she gave a soft sigh and slipped her head underneath the blanket.

The intensity of her highest ever orgasm (43,000 feet) had filled Helens mind so much that she had forgotten that she also her husbands love handle in her hand, she had enjoyed herself so much that she wanted to give her husband as much pleasure as her had just given her, slowly she positioned herself so that she could use her mouth as well as her hands to satisfy her husband.

James couldn't believe how wonderful his wife was as she gently kissed the tip of his manhood while her hand was playing with his balls. Helen covered her husbands love member with gentle kisses and he returned the pleasure by tickling her back with his fingernails. Helen then decided that she was going to give her husband the best blowjob of his life and took his manhood into her mouth.

As she move her mouth slowly up and down her husbands manhood she used her tongue to express her love of her husband by sending shivers up James' spine from the sensation of his wife's tender licks of his end. James was also enjoying the delights of having his balls massaged by his beautiful wife.

Helen usually used a condom when giving her husband oral pleasure so it was a real treat for James to feel his wife's mouth against his own flesh. Helens sensual sucking was now well on the way to sending James into ecstasy and Helen was surprised how much she was enjoying herself as she had never swallowed her husbands love before but there is a first time for everything.

James' body started to tense, his toes began to curl and Helen took as much of her husband as possible into her mouth. James couldn't believe how much pleasure his wife was able to give him and as the sensual sucks from her mouth, luscious licks from her tongue and gentle massage from her hand took their toll he knew that it wouldn't be long before his love for his wife exploded.

He couldn't believe how far his beautiful wife was going as she had never swallowed his love before and as he came inside her she squeezed all the love out of his balls and made sure that all of her husbands love went inside her.

As Helen's mouth was filled with warmth she carried on sucking her husband making his toes curl and his athletic body tense. She was surprised that her husbands love didn't taste unpleasant and infact most of it had disappeared inside her with out her noticing.

The lovers then embraced each other with James gently tickling his wife's back sending her to sleep. Helen had no idea how long it was till James gently shook her awake to warn her that they had started their final approach to Tenerife. With both of them looking forward to spending a wonderful week together with Helens sexy body on show in the day on the beach and being framed in some superbly sexy outfits in the evening.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers