Helen Was Naive To Say The Least

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no defence against Jake's wonderful onslaught, he fucked and loved her as she had never been fucked and loved. He attacked with such strength, depth, and a controlled but so urgent love fest.

Helen held him as tight as she could, she was taking no part in her demolition, she didn't even want to, she bit and kissed his chest and neck. He had control, and she loved it, his thick black prick was pounding her into total utter submission, and she had no desire to be anywhere else but there!

He went on and on, and Helen's orgasms were growing in number and intensity. Then he reared his head, thumped his prick so hard into her, she thought he would break her back, and he came, he came in a mountainous spurt from the end of his prick, it felt like it was opening up in a split.

Helen reared up from under him, she orgasmed into bliss, both were now fully sated from the loving they had just undergone.

Even Jake in his young life had never come like that, he had no idea what had over taken him.

He rested himself on her and slowly recovered, Helen did the same, she held her man, she told him she loved him without hearing what she had said. Jake responded in kind, did he love her; was he in love with her? How could any man on this planet not love her, or want to love her, except her stupid inept, imbecile of a husband?

Jake had her in his arms, they were kissing, touching and Helen was exploring his body with finger tips that had never searched a man.

Then the phone rang, Helen jumped, looked at Jake and said, 'it has to be my husband, please darling, be quiet, okay?'

'You got it Helen,' he answered.

As soon as Helen took the call, he seemed to sense a change in her.

'Are you alright Helen?' he asked. Jake could hear him speak.

'Yes of course I am, why?'

'You sound different, have you been up to something?'

'What am I up to? I'm here in bed, where do you think I am?'

He got defensive, 'I didn't mean to imply anything, you sound so, er, so happy, or whatever?'

'Maybe I am Evan,' Helen winked at Jake.

Jake smiled and stroked her inner thighs with a thumb nail; Helen rolled her eyes in surrender.

'Helen, I have missed you, I'm lonely here without you?' He sounded desperate to hear her say the same words.

But Helen disappointed him, she said. 'You have your work Evan; you don't need me for anything, why should you miss me?'

Jake slipped down the bed, and thrust his face between Helen's thighs and licked her.

'Aaargh!' Helen shouted.

'What was that Helen, are you alright?'

'Yes yes, I'm fine,' she moaned at Jake, 'I just stubbed my toe on the dresser.

She tried one handed to push Jake away, she failed.

He drove his tongue deep into her pussy, she had no way of fending him off, she couldn't stop it, and her body wouldn't allow her to either.

He was raising her up to an orgasm, an orgasm that she knew she couldn't hide from her husband down the line. Jake waffled his mouth and tongue at her, in her, and sucked her pussy lips and clit into his mouth.

Helen blew like Moby Dick. 'Aaargh, oh, oh, oh, Aaargh, oh my God, oh no, oh please no! Oh yes yes yes oh!'

Her pussy jammed itself onto his mouth, and she just gave in, she let it all out, it seemed that the perverse thrill she was getting from making her husband listen to her downfall heightened her orgasm. The phone had dropped from her hand, both hands were on Jake's head holding him in position, and now she was ignorant of her husband even being there.

Her husband heard every word, every call, every moan and groan, everything. He knew she was in the throes of an orgasm, he could tell. He knew about them, but only what people had told him about. He had no idea that his beautiful wife was under such terminal attack, a defeat that would never let her return to her previous life. He never knew that his life was under change, change from a 21 year old boy, who had conquered and defeated his wife of 20 years.

Then he heard her tell him, or whoever it was that was there, that nothing had ever been this good, she had forgotten about him, he wasn't important now, Jake was.

He heard his wife whisper. 'Come here you, I need you here next to me.'

Then an unknown male voice, it was a deep resonant male voice.

'I'll always be here Helen, always.'

'Oh darling yes, yes you will be.'

'What about him?'

They were talking about him in the past tense.

'He will have to get used to it, I am not going to be without you in my life, never again.'

'Will he accept that?'

'If he doesn't, he's going to have to go!'

'Okay Helen, as long as he does, I have no intention of not being without you either.'

Then both of them saw the phone lying on the bed at the same time, they looked at each other open mouthed. They knew he must still be there.

Helen picked it up, and said quietly, 'hello?'

A long moment passed, and Helen almost put the phone down.

Then she heard him.

'Helen, what's happened, have you, are you seeing another man?'

Helen pondered, and then said quietly but confidently.

'Yes Evan, yes I am, I didn't want you to find out like this, I'm sorry, but he's here in my bed, and you are going to have to put up with it, or I will want a divorce?' she almost shouted.

'Helen, we must talk about this, I know I haven't always been there for you sexually, but I do try?'

'You try, Evan how can you say that, even think it, it's been months since you even looked at me, never mind loved me, and it was months before that, I need someone to love me the way I deserve to be loved, and now I am being.'

'But Helen...'

'Don't you but Helen me, I will see you on Friday, and we can talk then, but I'm telling you right now Evan, Jake is staying here with me, so there!'

Then she put the phone down. She was stunned into silence, then she opened her eyes, looked at Jake and said.

'I can't believe I have just spoken to him like that, I have never been short with him in that way.'

'And on top of that, he knows all about us now, he knows you are my lover and that you are here in his bed, with his wife. And I've told him, I am keeping you!' Then she laughed. 'Keeping you? Can I Jake, can I keep you?'

'You can keep me as long as you like Helen, but don't forget, you are older than me, and you might want to move on once you find you are a free agent?' He told her honestly. But not saying he knew it would be him moving on, once he had got all he wanted from her.

He didn't know he would be leaving her with his baby, no, that was some way off yet, but it was firmly on the horizon.

'Jake, I can't ever see me moving on from you, you have shown me something so beautiful, you are only 21, yet you really are the most amazing man I have ever met.'

He broke the moment totally. 'I'm starving Helen; do you have food in the house?'

She looked at him in disbelief, then she roared with laughter.

'Here I am telling you that you are truly wonderful, and you tell me you are hungry!'

He laughed too. 'Come on, go and make me a meal, I need my strength to keep this happy,' and lifted his prick. Then poked his fingers into her pussy, 'and this,' he told her menacingly.

'Oh yes Jake yes,' she whispered.

Helen rose from her bed, kissed him and went to prepare her first meal for her man. Jake went and showered, Helen had one downstairs in the bathroom down there, in between cooking.

She carried a huge tray of food up, Jake was asleep, she looked at him longingly, her maternal instincts kicked in, she wanted to mother him, tell him she loved him, that she would care for him for ever.

'Darling?' she murmured.

He stirred, opened his big dark brown eyes and looked at her, she wanted to fall into them, 'how could a boy of his age do this to me?' she thought, she smiled, he returned it.

She climbed carefully onto the bed, and they ate, she watched amazed as he wolfed it down, it gave her an intense feeling of satisfaction that she was caring for him.

After much kissing, and loving, Jake got out of bed, and walked to the centre of the huge bedroom. 'Come here Helen,' he said.

As she got out of bed, he then said. 'Stop, get down.'

'What do you mean Jake?' she asked, wondering what he meant.

'I said get down Helen, on the floor.'

She did so but conservatively, she had no idea what he was up to, she was too naïve to guess this mans mind.

'No don't sit down Helen, get on your knees.'

Helen did so, and asked 'what now Jake?'

'Come here to me.'

'On my knees?'

'Yes on your hands and knees, come here to me on your knees.'

'But Jake, I'm not sure about this?'

'You want this again!' and he waved his prick at her, 'then come to me on your hands and knees, and NOW!'

The sight of his young black cock waving at her was too much for her to bear, she needed it again, she crawled to him.

'That's a good girl Helen, does this mean you my slut now, you aren't you, is it what you want to be now, my slut?' he asked, as he wobbled his growing erection at her. He knew he was taking a chance, she was nobody's slut, but if she was going to be one, then he wanted her to be his.

'Jake please?' she moaned, her arousal was getting to her, he was turning her on in a way she never had been. The words of disdain, and calling her a slut awakened something in her, something she knew nothing of.

She was in front of him now, looking up into his eyes, but keeping his gorgeous prick firmly in her view.

'You do want this don't you Helen?'

'Oh yes Jake, I do!'

'What are you Helen, what are you to me then?' She knew she was entering a world she knew nothing of, she had never had an adventurous relationship with a man, all she had ever had was Evan.

Her life had been spent in a cocoon of no adventure, quiet sedation, even melancholy, and while on the outside, the side of her the world viewed she was a well levelled woman, a knowledgeable one who knew her way around, they had no idea that she might well have been Nun.

'I I I, erm, I am your slut Jake,' she said so quietly, Jake hardly heard her, and the words as they spilled out of her mouth made her have a small but wonderful orgasm, she cringed in it.

'Good girl Helen, I love you for that, now ask me if you can suck my cock you slut!'

'He's just told me he loves me?' She thought, 'Oh God, I love him, I love this, I don't want this to stop, ever!'

She understood now what he wanted from her, she would give him all of her, no matter what he wanted, she would give it and her, totally.

'Jake can I suck your, erm;' she hesitated to say the word, 'can I please suck your beautiful cock?' There she had said it!

Jake took her by her hair and told her to make him cum, and not to spill a drop when he did. Helen had never had cum in her mouth before, she tried to suck her husbands, but it had been a waste of time, but she knew now that this wouldn't be a waste.

She took his cock slowly, and savoured the taste, it was something entirely new to her, she began to get into a stride, her head bobbed up and down, side to side, she felt and squeezed his balls, she loved this, she was serving him, she was serving her man.

Jake stood above her holding her head and pumping his prick back and forth, he was going to cum soon, and he wasn't going to tell her, he would give her it all, and he would pretend to be a little annoyed if she let any out of her mouth.

He jammed his prick tight into her mouth and blew his load, he saw Helen's mouth expand as it filled it, her cheeks swelled like a balloon, he saw her struggling to get it down , her lips glistened as his cum fought them to get out, her eyes watered.

But she never spilled any; it all went down her most grateful throat. She marvelled at what she had done for the first time in her life. She had made him cum, he had blown it all into her willing mouth, and she had swallowed it all. It was the first of many times's she would savour this taste. The feeling of immense happiness, was her life's proudest moment, it over came her.

She sank to the floor and cried, the satisfaction she got from this one act of love overwhelmed her. Jake picked her up when his buckling knees allowed him to, He carried her back to bed, and got them both in, and he snuggled them down.

'We need to sleep Helen' he told her, 'and tomorrow, you will ring in sick, your arm is injured, you can't work until next Monday, I want you here with me, okay?'

She sensed the instruction in his strong young voice. What neither knew was the fact that Helen would have submitted to any man with enough power and dominance in him. If a man had appeared in her life the way Jake had done this day, she would be going down this same path with him. It could even have been her boss Maurice at work, if only he had taken the time with her, instead of just lusting after her as most men did.

'Yes Jake, I will do that, and I'll be happy to do it. You have made me into your willing slut, I want to be it too, I love being your slut darling, I have never been so happy in my life.'

Jake was over the proverbial moon, this was brilliant, he had got the woman of his dreams, she was intensely beautiful, she was rich, she needed him, he would take her to where his young ideas wanted to go, and fuck her husband, he'd had his chance, she was his!

Tomorrow they would talk and lay plans, he wanted to be in control of things when her husband came home. They kissed and cuddled some more, then fell to sleep in each other arms.

When morning broke Helen was stiff, her more was bruised, her body ached, it felt like she had been run over by a truck, it felt fabulous.

She looked at the still slumbering man boy next to her, her heart popped. She spent an age just looking, not moving, not touching, and just admiring the view.

But she couldn't keep her hands off him for long, slowly she took his prick in them and just held it, it grew slowly, it amazed her, 'how can he just get hard from this,' she would have to work at her husband for ages before he even twitched.

She slid gently down the bed and gathered it in her mouth and began to suck on him gently, it grew to full size, Helen was overcome with amazement, the power she felt, the control was more than she had ever known.

Then she felt his fingers in her hair, he was awake, her man was awake, he needed her, well she was available for him, anything he asked, anything he told her to do, she would, she didn't care what it was, he would get it, and her.

Without letting his cock out of her mouth, he spun round and got on top of her, she was being 69nd, she had tried it with Evan, but he had been too embarrassed to go with it. Now she was staring up at Jake's balls, his black wiry hairy balls, as they swung above her face. She marvelled at the sight, a small orgasm rippled through her.

Jake was in her pussy now, she drove her hips upwards to him involuntarily. He thrust his prick past her tonsils and she choked, he pulled out then thrust it back in. His tongue sent her haywire in moments; her hips were bouncing up and down to his movements. His prick was in and out of her throat, it allowed her to breathe, as he forced his way in. Helen sensed he was going to cum this way, and that she had better get a lungful of air the nano second before he did.

An orgasm crashed through her, his tongue, lips and teeth hammered her clit, it crushed her. Then he came, his prick was all the way in, she forced herself to stay still to save oxygen, his cum pumped down her throat and she swallowed as he went. When he came to a stop, she had no option but to push up harshly on his hips, his prick came out she gulped down the last of his cum, then she gasped for air. She had achieved his desire, he had deep throated her, and she had done it, she had done it for him!

Jake was beside her when she regained her senses. 'I have a phone call to make haven't I Jake?' she said.

'Yes Helen, you do,' he answered softly.

She made the call, she would not be into work until next Monday.

'Today is Wednesday hey?' he said.

'Yes darling it is, why?'

'I have to pick up my car today, it's been mended for the zillionth time,' he told her, 'I could do with a new one,' and laughed. He was testing her to see what she said, his car wasn't in the garage, he didn't have one, he never had money to but a wreck, never mind one that worked.

'Oh baby, that must be hard for you,' she thought for a moment, then said, 'I know what I can do Jake.'

'What's that Helen?' he asked, hoping she was going to say what he wanted to hear.

'I'll buy you one, I can afford it, and Evan would never know what I'd done.'

'You can't do that, it's not right?' he almost cheered.

'It is, and I am, and today! No arguing Jake, not a word, okay?'

'Helen, are you sure about this?' he asked, he almost told her he wanted a BMW but didn't.

'I'm certain Jake, I know you are only 21 and a few months, but you have given me more, and shown me more than anyone has done in my entire life, so it's the very least, now, lets hear no more, except to say what kind you would like?'

He made a play of thinking about it, and then said laughingly. 'Maybe a BMW or a Merc?'

'You got it, but I prefer the BMW to any other, that's why I drive one.' She told him, as she kissed him softly.

'Helen,' he feebly protested, 'you can't?' he said, as he kissed a nipple and sucked it in, the thoughts of buying a car were gone, her was thrown back.

'You really do want to be my slut don't you?' This answer would seal the deal, if she said yes.

'Oh Jake,' she gasped, 'yes yes yes I do, I am your slut, I'll be anything you want me to be, I'll do anything you tell me to do, I swear!'

The change in her life was the absolute opposite to what had been for the last 20 years or more.

Jake wanted to know about her life now.

'Helen, how many boyfriends have you had?' he asked.

'I had 3 before I met Evan, and the last one took my virginity, but he was awful, I hate even thinking about it.'

'And none at all since you've been married?'

'Not one Jake, you may not know it, but I am really shy, I get tongue tied very easily, and when Evan came along, we fitted together, I knew he was going to be successful, but I didn't know what my marriage would be like, but I was married to him, so I stayed, even though my life was a sham.' She told him truthfully.

'How about other women?' he said, 'Have you had that, have you thought about it? Have you wanted to do it?'

'I tried it at school but it was unsuccessful, and I have thought about it, because I wanted sex, and I have wanted to do it too, but not be unfaithful in my marriage.' She told him.

'Mmmm,' he thought to himself, 'that's something for the back burner?'

Then he took the plunge, 'strike while the iron is hot,' as the saying goes.

'What do you think he will say or do, if he finds out I'm moving in, moving in to take his place?' he told her.

Helen was mortified; it was something she would never have even thought of!

'Move in? Oh Jake, you can't just move in and take over?' she said.

'I won't take over, just take his place,' he told her with a smile.

'He might not see it quite the way you are Jake?'

'Will he do battle for you, over you? Will he fight for you Helen?'

'I don't know, I do know he is fairly strong physically, but doesn't have a lot of strength of character, of mind?' she said.

'Well, we'll find out on Friday won't we, when he gats back, you can call him later, and in the conversation, you can bring it up, then he'll have the thoughts in his head.'

'Jake this is a bit of a rush don't you think?'

'I suppose it is, but you may lose me, I don't like to mess around Helen, when I want something, I go for it, I want you, I going for it, where are you?'

Her heart ripped in half, 'lose him? 'Jake, can we discuss it today as we go, then we'll decide before I speak to him, on the way forward, it would be the most wonderful thing in the world to wake up to you each morning, I already know that?'