Helena & Troy

Story Info
He makes her submit to his giant black cock.
3.1k words
4.22
289.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers

I was getting restless. I felt as though everybody’s eyes were on me in the restaurant. I was alone at a table for two and had been for an hour now. I guessed my blind date wasn’t going to show up. I cursed my friend for setting me up with an unreliable guy. I hadn’t dated since I split up with Jason and it wasn’t exactly doing my self confidence much good to be stood up. The only question now was how to make an exit without looking like more of a fool than I already did.

Suddenly someone sat down in front of me and I looked into a pair of dark eyes. The eyes belonged to the best looking guy I’d ever seen. He was forgiven for being so late.

“Are you Jack?” I asked him.

“No, my name is Troy. I’ve been watching you from the bar and I couldn’t stand seeing a pretty girl like you being stood up.” He smiled at me and revealed impeccable white teeth.

“Thank you Troy,” I said. “But I really should go now.”

He reached across the table and took my hand. “Please don’t go, let me buy you dinner. Not all guys are swine.”

He must have read my mind. “OK, I’ll stay.” Those eyes had me hypnotised.

We had a pleasant meal and I laughed like never before at the stories Troy told me. When it was time for me to leave he walked me out and tried to find me a cab. The rain was pouring down and there was no cab to be seen. I guessed I was going to have to walk in the pouring rain.

“Would you let me drive you home?” Troy asked.

“I don’t know,” I said honestly. I still didn’t know a lot about him.

“I promise you’ll be safe. I just don’t like the thought of you walking these streets alone at night.”

He walked me to a car park behind the restaurant and opened a European sports car. He opened the door for me and made sure I was comfortable and then he got in on his side. I guided him through the streets to my apartment building and there was a free spot just outside. He pulled in and jumped out of the car. Before I had a chance to react he was holding my door open and holding out his hand for me. I gave him my key to unlock the door to the building and he followed me up the stairs to my apartment. He unlocked the door and gave me the keys.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening, Helena,” he said with a smile.

“Thank you Troy. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

“You would have been alright,” he smiled and moved forward and kissed my cheek. I turned and smiled at him and he kissed my lips. He leaned up against me, pushing me towards the doorframe and kissed me again, his body hard against mine. I could feel a growing bulge in his pants. I hadn’t been with a guy for half a year and I recognised the wet feeling spreading between my thighs. I hardly knew this guy but I knew that I wanted to fuck him.

I pulled away from him, breathless. “Do you want to come inside?” I asked.

“I’d like that very much,” he replied and kissed me again, while closing the door behind us.

His bulge was getting bigger and harder and the wet patch in my g-strings was growing. He zipped my dress open and let it fall to the floor. He unclasped my 34DD black satin bra and cupped my breasts. He leaned forward and sucked on one of my nipples. It looked so erotic. His dark face on my milky white skin. His black fingers cupping my other breast and stroking the pink nipple with his thumb. I moaned out loud from the pleasure he was already giving me. He moved down and pulled off my stockings and then finally my g-strings. He stepped back and looked at my body. At 22 my tits were round and firm despite their big size and being a redhead I had very pale skin. I had a small triangle of red hair on my pussy and a tattoo of a rose on my hip.

“You’re beautiful Helena,” Troy said and picked me up. He carried me to my bedroom and put me down on my double bed. He placed himself between my thighs and kissed my damp snatch. I sighed with pleasure. He licked the length of my slit, tasting my overflowing juices. Then he let his tongue slip inside. He teased my clit with his tongue and then he circled my hole. He dipped deep inside my wet hole and made a happy sound. He dipped in again and again. He was tongue fucking me. I writhed underneath him and he held me in place with his strong hands.

Then he let a finger slip inside my cunt. I knew that I was tight. Jason had struggled to fit inside me and he wasn’t very well hung at all. He wiggled his finger around and I cried out with delight. His lips homed in on my clit and started sucking on it, repeatedly flickering his tongue across it. I was in heaven. I’d only been eaten a few times before and it’d never been like this. Troy seemed to know instinctively how to please me, where my pleasure spots were. I pulled at my tits and thrust my head from side to side. Soon I gave up and gave in to his mouth. I cried out as I came all over his face.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply, letting me taste my cum on his lips.

“You tasted great, baby,” he said and spotted a scarf that I used to tie my hair back with by the side of the bed. He took it and tied my hands to the bed head. I’d never been tied up before, but I felt excited when Troy did it. I could see from his bulge that he wasn’t likely to leave any time soon.

“Where did you put the keys, baby?” he asked. “I just want to get some things from my car.”

I told him where to find the keys and I heard the door close behind him. I looked down at my damp bush. I wanted so much to touch myself between my legs and make myself cum again. That was obviously why Troy had tied me up. He wanted me to wait for him. I was wondering what he was getting in the car. Maybe a change of clothes before he got undressed. He soon came back and walked into my bedroom with a smile on his face and a bag in his hand.

He got undressed in front of me. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on his muscular body. When he finally pulled his briefs off I gasped at the sight of his huge cock. I knew that black men were supposed to be big but this guy was huge. And I could tell he wasn’t fully erect yet. He pulled out handcuffs from his bag and cuffed my hands behind my back.

“Kneel!” he told me and I did. He shoved his cock at my face and I opened my mouth to taste it.

“Did I tell you to suck?” he asked.

“No.”

“No – what?”

“No Sir.”

“You don’t suck my cock until I tell you to.” He reached back into his bag and pulled out a whip. He whipped me across my tits. “Now what do you say?”

“I’m sorry Sir.” I replied, feeling strangely turned on by this violence, knowing that he wouldn’t hurt me. I’d never tried this kind of rough sex before, but I’d read about it and I’d masturbated while fantasizing about it.

“Tell me what you want,” he commanded me.

“Please Sir, can I suck your cock?” I begged him.

“Of course you can,” he replied and grabbed hold of my hair.

I opened wide and sucked him as deep as I could but I could still only fit half of him inside. I started bobbing my head backwards and forward and he kept shoving himself a bit deeper into my throat. He made me gag at his size, but it only turned him on more, doing it again. After a while he pulled out of my mouth and I was faced with his full size. I estimated it at a good 11 inches and almost as thick as my knuckle. He laughed when he saw my eyes.

“You’ll be begging for my cock in your cunt tonight,” he predicted. I didn’t doubt him.

He handcuffed me to the head of the bed and made me get on my knees. He placed two clamps on my nipples and they ate into my flesh. He caressed my ass, running his finger along my slit that was out in the open for him to enjoy looking at. He grabbed his whip again and whacked it on my ass. I winced as I felt it sting. He whipped me several times in succession and I could feel my ass getting redder. Then he aimed the whip to start hitting my cunt. Once, twice, three times… My juices were running down my legs. He ran his fingers over my thighs.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” he wanted to know.

“Yes I am, Sir,” I replied.

He whipped me again, calling me a slut and I knew that he was right.

“What do you want?” he asked me.

“Please fuck me Sir,” I cried out.

“Tell me what you want to feel.”

“I want your big cock in my cunt Sir,” I begged.

“Of course you do, slut!”

He threw the whip to the side and kneeled behind me. I was so ripe and ready for him. He pressed his cock head against my wet slit and soon it popped in. I gasped as I felt his size. He stopped where he was, I was still adjusting to his size.

“Hey baby, how do you like my big, fat cock in your tight little cunt?”

“I love it,” I panted. “Please let me feel more, Sir.”

He laughed and then he thrust himself inside me. I cried out as his massive shaft filled me. I thought he was going to rip me apart, but I strangely adjusted to his size. He slid in and out of my wet hole. First slowly, but he soon picked up the pace. He slammed hard inside me, hitting my womb and stretching me wide. The next time he came even harder and deeper. Then he pulled my nipple clamps. The pain was unbearable but I didn’t care. It only made the pleasure in my cunt even greater.

I winced every time he slammed into my swollen ass but he didn’t stop. And I didn’t want him to stop. He was so big in my cunt. His balls slammed into my clit making me moan out with pleasure. He pulled my nipple clamps harder. He tugged at them, pulling my tits apart and squeezed my tits with his fingers.

“Are you ready to cum, baby?” he shouted out.

“Yes Sir,” I panted.

“Then cum!”

I didn’t need more encouragement. My body quivered and my cunt squeezed him hard. He let go of my tits, grabbed hold of my hips and buried himself inside me. With a loud groan he let go and shot his loud deep inside my cunt.

He stayed inside my warm hole for a while, catching his breath. When he pulled out he clamped my pussy lips shut with his fingers while his hand searched through his bag. He brought out a glass and placed it between my thighs.

“Don’t move, baby,” he said. “I want you to catch all my cum in that glass. If you don’t I’m going to be really angry.”

I heard him go into the bathroom and I heard the shower going. My legs were cramping. I was dying to lie down, but I knew that if I did I’d spill his precious cum. The nipple clamps were once again getting uncomfortable, but I couldn’t remove them since my hands were cuffed to the bed. Troy was still naked when he came back. He looked inside the glass.

“Not bad, but I think we can squeeze some more out.”

Once again he started whipping me, and he was right. With ever strike I winced and squeezed out some more cum into the glass. After 10 times he seemed satisfied.

“Are you thirsty, slut?” he asked me and I nodded.

“I said, are you thirsty, slut?” he raised his voice.

“Yes Sir, please let me drink your cum,” I begged.

“Well, since you ask so nicely I’ll let you.”

He poured his cum, mixed with my juices, in a bowl and placed it in front of me. I quickly lapped it up. He looked at me delightedly. Once again he uncuffed me from the bed and cuffed my hands behind my back. He lay next to me.

“I want you to suck me hard again.”

I quickly went to work. It was difficult to suck him in this position without having my hands to lean on. I kept falling forward, making my nipple clamps dig into my flesh even harder. But I sucked him into my mouth and felt him grow. He tasted wonderful. I couldn’t get enough of him and his wonderful cock. He pressed my head down to take more of him inside my mouth.

“Straddle me,” he said.

I straddled his hips and rested with his cock head against my dripping cunt. My thighs were cramping due to the uncomfortable position. I longed to feel his cock inside me. He looked at my face and read my mind. He reached up and pulled and tugged my tits. I still didn’t dare slide down. He made me lean over to kiss him and I still kept him out of my cunt.

“You’re a good slut,” he said. “You can have a reward, what do you want?”

“I want your cock again, Sir.”

“Then have it!”

I slammed down as soon as I heard those words. Once again his massive member was tearing me apart and it felt so good. We moved our hips in unison, fucking slowly with long and deliberate strokes. Then I gasped. I was going to cum. I couldn’t stop myself. His giant shaft felt so good in my tight cunt, I couldn’t stop myself.

“Please let me cum, Sir,” I begged.

“No.”

“I have to cum, Sir.”

“If you cum you’re going to have to pay for it,” he warned me.

I knew he was telling the truth, but I had to give in. I had to surrender to the pleasure of his fucking. I cried out and my cunt squeezed him tight as my body shook. My orgasm wasn’t over yet when I felt his hand against my skin. He slapped my tits hard. He slapped me again and again. His cock still fucking my cunt, he slapped me. The feeling of him pumping me while slapping me had me horny again so I didn’t mind. I thought it was great punishment.

“Get off me,” he said and I slowly let his cock out of my wet prison.

“On your knees,” he commanded and I lay on my knees. My hands were still tied behind my back so I buried my head in the pillow, waiting to feel his delicious cock in my cunt again.

I felt his weight behind me. He was squirting something, but I couldn’t tell what. When he placed his cock against my asshole I knew what it was. He’d lubed up his entire shaft. I begged into the pillow for him not to take my ass, but he wasn’t listening. Slowly, slowly he slid inside. I cried out in pain, but he wasn’t listening. I couldn’t believe how flexible my ass was, he was soon inside me and started fucking my ass. The pain was unbearable, but once again my body betrayed me. Troy reached round and started massaging my clit while fucking my ass and I soon started moaning again, not in pain, but with pleasure. He’d timed it perfectly. The moment he was ready to cum he gave my clit a final push and I came with him. He shot a full load up my bowels and then he pulled out. I felt my asshole closing up behind him, with cum trickling out ever so slowly.

He uncuffed me and pulled the clamps off my nipples. He lay down and took me in his arms. He caressed my naked tits with his dark hands.

“You were wonderful, baby,” he smiled. “I’m glad you enjoyed being fucked in the ass.”

He kissed me deeply, letting his tongue explore my mouth.

“You little white girls sure do like it rough, don’t you?” he asked.

“I never knew I did before tonight,” I admitted.

“That’s because you’d never had my cock before,” he said confidently, but without bragging. He knew it was true. “How about a quickie before I have to go?”

I nodded and he took me to the shower. He made me clean his cock and by the time I was done it was hard again. He grabbed me by my ass cheeks and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock found his way into my cunt without any help. Since we’d both cum a couple of times already we fucked harder and faster this time. He was slamming me into the tiles and grinding his cock deep in my cunt. I started feeling a quivering sensation and held back as long as I could.

Then the pleasure took over my body and I screamed out. I came so violently around his shaft that it sent him over the edge and he shot another load into my cunt. He rested against me for a brief moment and then he pulled out and stepped out of the shower.

“Don’t move baby,” I want to see our cum running down your thighs.

I stayed in the shower, our combined juices escaping my body, while he dressed. He turned off the water and kissed me.

“You’ll hear from me Helena,” he promised.

I did hear from him. I hear from him at least once a week. He comes over, we fuck like animals and each time he tries a new contraption on my body. Then he disappears again. I don’t know where he lives or if Troy really is his real name, but he has a key to my apartment and comes and goes as he pleases.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers