Helena's Hero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

I kissed her neck, eliciting a happy gasp. I turned her gently around until I was behind her. I placed my hands on her hips and Helena swayed slowly underneath my touch, pushing her ass against my crotch.

I ran my hands up to her breasts and felt them through the fabric of her shirt. I leaned in and gave the back of her neck a gentle nibble. Helena responded, her breath quickening.

I moved my hands up and found the top button on her shirt. I undid it, leaning forward and kissing the side of her neck.

I undid the second button, still kissing her neck. Helena sighed quietly as I undid the third button, then the fourth. I slid my hands again over her breasts, feeling them now through her bra. They were as full as I'd imagined. C-cups if I had to guess, maybe even a D-cup.

A minute later I'd undone the remaining buttons, taking my time as I kissed her neck and we swayed sensuously against each other. I slid her shirt off and moved on to her skirt. One unbuttoning and unzipping later and it dropped to the floor.

Helena turned around and faced me in nothing but matching light blue bra and panties. She reached down and pulled my shirt up and over my head. She saw the bandages right above my hip where I'd been grazed.

"You poor thing," she said.

Helena touched the bandages gently.

"Helena will just have to do the work," she said. "We can't have you re-injuring yourself, can we?"

I pulled her close to me again, kissing her mouth. I reached down and undid her bra without too much fumbling. Her tits sprang free and I pulled her tight against me.

I reached down to feel her ass, appreciating its fullness as we kissed each other hard. Helena's arms roamed over my shoulders, arms, and back.

I slid my fingers under her panties and pushed them down. She shimmied out of them and, there she was, Helena Davis-Wickham naked in front of me.

As a younger woman, Helena could've been a swimsuit model. She still retained a stunning figure, though, enhanced by the advent of graceful maturity. My eyes ran over her big tits, soft contours, and lovely wide hips.

"Helena, this is a dream come true," I whispered.

Helena smirked, cocking her eyebrow playfully.

"Oh yeah?" she said. "Get ready for another dream to come true."

Helena sank to her knees and undid the button on my shorts. She unzipped them and pushed them down along with my underwear. My cock, partially-erect, popped free.

Helena looked it over.

"Very nice, Mr. Sullivan," she said in a mock-formal tone. "Most impressive indeed."

"Thank you, Ms. Davis-Wickham," I went along. "I thought you might appreciate it."

Helena took my cock in her hand. She grasped it by the base, stroking gently as she gazed up at me. She turned it upwards and licked the underside from right above my balls all the way to the tip. Then she licked up and down one side, then the other.

All the while her green eyes stared into mine.

Helena turned next to the tip, kissing it. I gasped as she flicked it lightly with her tongue. She kissed it again, her lips slowly parting and sliding over it. She pressed on, taking most of my seven inches into her mouth.

Helena had a talent for blowjobs. She held my cock at the base of the shaft, pumping me gently in precise rhythm to her sucking. All the while her eyes held my gaze as her head bobbed back and forth on my cock.

It was incredibly arousing, looking down and watching her suck my cock. I reminded myself of the crazy reality of it all. That was Helena Davis-Wickham down there, my unattainable crush, and she was sucking on my cock.

I thrust towards her mouth, unable to resist. Helena allowed me to thrust as hard as I wished, all the while controlling how much cock went into her mouth with her firm grasp around its base.

I began to groan loudly, lost in the ecstasy of it all.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Damn Helena, that feels good."

Helena sucked me for several more sweet minutes, finally easing off my cock and jerking me gently.

"You've a beautiful cock, Jonah," she said.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready to fuck me with it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's what I like to hear!"

Helena guided me onto the bed, gently positioning me on my back.

"You just lay back," she whispered, leaning over me and running her hands over my chest and shoulders. "Helena will take care of everything."

Helena crawled atop me, straddling my waist as she lowered herself onto my cock. She must have been aroused because I entered her without difficulty. Helena closed her eyes, sighing loudly, and began bouncing up and down on my cock.

It started out slowly but sped up after a few minutes. Helena reached down and rubbed her clit furiously, closing her eyes and groaning. Back and forth went her fingers in a rapid side-to-side motion. She was soon breathing rapidly, followed by a continuous low-pitched howl that exploded into a sustained shriek as she bucked wildly atop my cock.

I thrust upwards in time to her motion, reveling in the joy and wonder of the moment. Helena shrieked even louder but, when her orgasm began, she grew comparatively quiet. Her screams were replaced with a sudden, prolonged gasp as her fingers rubbed her clit rapidly and I thrust upwards.

A minute later I felt my own orgasm looming. When it arrived, its strength took me by surprise. I froze, delighting in the joy of release as my cock pulsed powerfully. On and on went the throbbing, until all that remained was the warm feeling of spent satisfaction that follows good sex.

Helena leaned forward, her body atop mine, and we kissed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight, her tits pressed against me. I realized I hadn't gotten a chance to suck and lick them. I resolved to correct the oversight someday as our tongues twirled and our lips danced in the happy calm of post-coital kissing.

***

Helena and I lay in bed afterward, holding each other tight. We were on our sides, looking into each other's eyes as I played gently with her boobs.

"Damn, Helena," was all I could think to say. "You're amazing."

"You're pretty nice yourself, kiddo," she said, kissing me gently. "I'm so thankful you were there when I needed you."

"Well I think you've thanked me pretty well!"

"Oh, Sweet Jonah!" Helena laughed, caressing my arm. "Tonight wasn't about gratitude. After what happened, I needed an intimate connection. You went through the same attack, so who better to seek out?"

Helena paused, turning a thought around in her head.

"But you have a point." Helena kissed me again. "A young man such as yourself deserves to be thanked, thoroughly and properly thanked in a manner only a lady can do. Rest-up, Jonah. Give it a week or two. Once you've recovered your full strength, Helena's gonna show you just how thankful she is."

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers
12