Helen's Anniversary Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was a little silly, but it was the magic one that won the grand prize.

"Yeah. Most of the women we take pictures for want to. I mean, if you do then we would all love to. You are so hot."

"Oh!—oh—" She was frigging herself more forcefully now. "No, we should stop—stop soon...." Davis smiled, snapped another picture... almost there...

Later, Helen would remember everything. She would remember it all as clear as crystal for the rest of her life. What was about to happen would fuel her masturbation sessions every day- until she finally gave in and called the number again to book another 'session'. But that was later. Today, Helen was about to feel what she had previously only dreamed about.

"Umm..." Her clit was tingling. "No. I mean, I couldn't...." She sounded pretty unconvincing. Helen spread her cunt lips apart for her new nigger friends. "After all.... oooh!" Helen touched her clit. 'After all- I'm-- I'm married."

Helen's words lacked the conviction she had hoped to hear in herself as she spoke.

Davis put the camera down. "But Jack's not here." Helen went all silent as Davis' hand went to the zipper of his pants. As he pulled the zip down, she stared. She was still frigging, but more slowly now. She unconsciously was holding back her orgasm to increase her own tension.

Davis' cock was even bigger than she had imagined. Having seen it all thick and swelling, she knew she was a goner.

"We—but you're b—you're black—ungh!" Helen's heart was beating fast. "It's—oGod—it's too big...."

"But wouldn't you like..." Davis started towards Helen "a big, black cock, Mrs Jones?"

"Ungh!! Maybe—NO!" Helen's pussy throbbed. "Anyway--N-no p-pictures."

"Of course not." Of course, the video camera was rolling.

Perhaps Davis only wanted head. Sucking cock wasn't really being unfaithful... was it?

Helen lowered herself to the floor. In her mind, Davis was her black pimp. His cock was swollen and needed sucking. It was her job to take care of that for him. . She got on her knees and opened her mouth. She cradled Davis' prick with her left hand and gazed at it. Then she suddenly saw her wedding ring gleaming against the black skin. Helen adjusted the sharp diamond so that it wouldn't scratch her master's sensitized sex organ.

Then Mrs. Helen Jones sucked her first nigger cock.

Davis had Helen kneel submissively at her feet for nearly ten minutes pleasuring him until he knew it was time to share the wealth. As Marvin saw Davis give him the nod, he made sure that the camera still had a good view of the action and than stepped up to bat. Helen saw `the other nigger' approach and started to protest.

"No, just you..."

The protest was weak and Davis didn't even bother to reply as he stepped back to allow Marvin to grab a gentle but firm hold of Helen's long blonde hair. Marvin wasn't quite as long as Davis but he was thicker. He was also a little rougher.

Helen sucked her second nigger cock.

Kenny was dick number three. Kenny wanted to tit-fuck her, and Helen looked to Davis, imagining him giving her permission. Then she squeezed her tits together around Kenny's quivering hard-on. He was straddling Helen's big boobs and slid his nine inches in and out, in and out. The tip pushed into the mouth of her white face. Helen sucked him hard. He was throbbing.

Helen saw Davis pick up the camera, But before she could object, (didn't she really want her picture taken for her husband, anyway?) Kenny's cock started to jerk and convulse. As Kenny was about to shoot, Helen kept eye contact with Davis' camera, imagining he was giving her permission to degrade herself like this. Helen gave Kenny's tingling black cock an extra firm squeeze with her breasts. She heard Kenny moaning...

Then she felt Kenny push hard up between her tits. She heard him cry out, felt Kenny's hot cum shooting up into her face, Helen kept looking at Davis. Wouldn't Jack enjoy photos of a nigger's cock jerking white cum all over his wife? After his thrusts eased, she turned to his prick. Still half-turned to the camera, she sluttily took Kenny's dripping, sensitized cock into her mouth, cleaned him off. Her cheeks and hair were dripping with cum- some had landed near her eyes as well. It would make an interesting picture. And it was all on videotape besides.

While Helen was busy licking Kenny's cock off, Davis refocused the video camera to the bed.

"Oh, no!" Helen whimpered, easing herself back onto the bed and spreading her thighs for Davis. Davis smiled as he stepped between Helen's legs. She spread her thighs a bit more to make room.

"I'm --I'm married." She reached for his cock. "Please—please don't fuck me with your big nigger cock and cuckold my white husband."

"Of course not, Mrs Jones- ungh!" Helen was stroking, tugging... "We're just helping you get some nice—ungh!! Some photos for your portfolio...."

Helen couldn't believe herself. She was leaning back in her own bed and was about to be penetrated and fucked by a potent, baby-making giant black cock in her fertile, unprotected cunt. She was living her fantasy, but another voice in Helen was still trying to make her care about her 'real life'.

"You need a... rubber." Good girls didn't need to be on the pill. Until today. "D-do you h-have any..."

"Trust me, Mrs Jones. Haven't we all treated you right so far?" At the edge of her sight, Helen saw Kenny picking up the camera. Involuntarily, her hips jerked upwards once, twice.

"Trust—trust you to fuck—and pull out?" She wanted to `trust' Davis- her new friend. She spread her cunt lips with one hand and played with his wet, throbbing black cock with the other. "We—promise -- promise me you'll pull out...."

Helen squeezed his cock again. A droplet of white cum eased out of the hole in the end. Kenny clicked a classic shot: white wife's hand clutching black cock. Helen's wedding ring glinted for the camera.

Her face was still covered in Kenny's cum. "Your black prick is so—so big." She squeezed it. "Are you sure--- won't my cunt be too tight for y--? I mean—do you think it will fit?"

Davis stepped forward a few inches. Now Helen was dabbing his glans against her opening. Involuntarily, her hips jerked. "Well, Mrs Jones--" Davis cock was starting to drip. "There's only one way to be sure..."

"Ma—maybe just an inch or two..." It's not unfaithful if Davis just goes in a little bit, thought Helen. After all, how else will we get a nice picture for Jack? She turned her face to Kenny. He snapped Mrs Jones- her nipples erect, her face covered in cum, her hand holding a negro's cock to her pussy opening, smiling for her husband's anniversary photo.

Helen Jones winced as the nigger who would impregnate her pushed his cock in just an inch. It was thick, and she was spread open. Kenny snapped again. On film, Helen held her pussy lips open with the fingers of her right hand. A thick black shaft plugged her hole. Her left hand gently cradled the huge balls, tugging them towards her body. It was a powerful image- and did not look in the least like rape.

Davis had only one thought on his mind—that his life time goal to knock up a married white-cunt was about to be realized.

Davis pulled out, exposing his wet glans at her opening, dripping with pre-cum and glistening with vaginal juices. Then Helen moaned as only the second man to ever fuck her penetrated her pussy more deeply. Her eyes darted to the mirror on the wall where she saw the stark contrast of her arms and long white legs wrapped around the nigger's dark-skinned back and powerful, black ass.

In the mirror, she could also see Kenny with his camera. As Davis plowed and widened her pussy-hole, Helen dumbly wondered how her bigoted, nigger-hating husband might enjoy his anniversary present: boudoir photos of his shapely wife being gang-fucked by a trio of teenage negroes.

Helen turned from the mirror and looked up at Davis' pleasure-filled face, then down between her legs at his fat, dark-black truncheon forcing it's way in and out of her white wife-pussy. The dark shiny cock was rimed with white female secretions and negro pre-cum. She recalled how even black penises shoot off white sperm....

GOD! SHE WAS UNPROTECTED.

"Ungh-ungh... Ohh God, you're soOO BIG... Ungh, remember, you have to pull out when it's--- when you—before you....."

"Is it a bad time for you?" asked Davis. Behind him, Kenny was taking more pictures. Beside Helen, Marvin was standing, jerking his cock off over her big tits as they jerked and wiggled in rhythm with the fuck.

"P-please, p-promise me."

"Don't worry." Davis pulled out, pushed in again- deeper this time. "I promise."

Helen alternated between moaning and groaning as she took Davis's huge, potent black cock in-and-out of her wet, willing cunt. She had made him promise, but now Helen was slowly realizing the shocking truth-- she actually wanted her magnificent nigger to shoot his whole load deep in her womb.

"Oh- OH! oh Davis—" Helen's tits were jiggling as he pounded her. "Oh god..." She pushed them and held them together for Marvin's pleasure.

"Yes, Mrs Jones..." Davis was smiling. Marvin was getting closer to shooting on Mrs Jones tits.

"I hope I hope I'm not too tight for you—for your cock...."

"Your pussy is nice and tight....feels good....Why do you ask?"

"O—oh god--- I'm so slick... Do you think—you think your blackfat cock is already dripping—dripping babies onto me?"

Davis' cock was tingling strongly. It was now twitching from what the bitch was trying to say. "Hu—huh?"

"What I mean—" Helen was losing it. "If—Davis—if your cock shot off-- by mistake, I mean...right up inside me all the way... I'd have to forgive you, right? Ungh! Cause I made you do it—'cause I made my hole so tight and slick and hot for--- your-- black--- cock..."

"You mean—" Davis started plowing harder. "Cause your white bitch cunt wants a black cock to shoot his load up you right now?"

"God yes! --No!" Helen's hips were jerking. "NO!-----ungh! " She was creaming now. "B—bree—breed me. Make me yours... Push it—pull it out before —fuck my—do me—"

Mrs Jones was giving crossed signals, but it was clear enough what she wanted him to do. Davis decided right then to shoot into the white wife's cunt at her most vulnerable moment.

Davis was holding back now. Helen's pussy was stimulating his cock just right, and he was holding until--- until.

Just then Helen started cumming on his fat, tingling black prick. "Oh Christ! Breed me- black bastard! Make me your slut-- Shoot your nigger cock, Davi—"

Helen was going wild, and the burning tingling in Davis' glans was finally too much for him. His testicles shot a charge of hot baby-cum into his prick and it jerked down his shaft and out the hole in the end. Then another, and yet another. His potent, thick load spurted deep. Davis thrust in to the hilt to make sure to get his sperm in as deep as possible. Helen actually squeezed with her legs and arched her back as the nigger shot.

And now Marvin's prick erupted all over Mrs Jones fat breasts. It jerked hot spasms of sticky cum coating her nipples. Kenny was taking photos as two blacks shot their loads into Mrs Helen Jones' pussy and all over her tits. She smiled and turned towards the camera, twisting her hips on Davis' cock, rubbing Marvin's cum all over her tits and her face.

Mr Jones was sure to be "pleased", thought Kenny...

Helen wasn't at all happy as the boys dressed. She begged for the film, but Davis said that they just needed a picture of her `willing' so she wouldn't be crying rape if she popped up pregnant.

Helen knew she would call for another appointment. Even so, she cursed the men as they walked out the door. She had no idea that a video tape had been made or the 'black-male-ing' that would become her new life.

In fact, all Helen was sure of as she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom that Wednesday night, was that Michael would be damn surprised at the gift that Helen would present him with the following day. As she looked at the profile of her white tummy so firm, she just hoped that the photographs would be the biggest surprise she had to give to her husband from today.

12