Helen's Awakening

Story Info
Older conservative wife give's a show.
1.8k words
4.05
96.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen and Al had met as teenagers when both were virgins. They fell in love and married within a couple of years whilst Helen was still only 19. They were now in their forties and still very much in love but Al was always looking for a little bit more excitement. Helen had always been slim and Al thought to himself that she was like a fine wine, improving with age. Many of her friends and workmates said they found it hard to believe she was in her 40's and certainly could knock 10 years off her age.

Helen had her hair in a blonde bob and was always immaculately turned out. She has 36C tits and lovely slender legs. Al always admired her pretty feet. Al was also looking good for his age. He was one of those guys who had no sign of baldness and his once dark hair was now almost grey. At 6' 1" weighing in at 14 stone he was an imposing figure against his pretty wife.

Over the years Al had strayed a handful of times usually with friends that they knew. Helen had forgiven him and to her credit had never thrown it back at him. It seemed this made their bond even stronger. Three times they had flirted with other couples but on each occasion Al had fucked the other women whilst Helen had only gone all the way just once with Pete. It was never really discussed much but it stirred something in Al that he never knew existed. When he used to think of Helen and Pete together he would feel a bit sick but at the same time he would get excited and hard!

As they got older Al started talking about swinging but Helen would never take it seriously. Al started fantasizing about watching Helen getting fucked by another man and Helen would play along in their lovemaking. They would have some really good sex whilst playing out his fantasies.

About 6 months ago during their lovemaking, Al asked Helen if she ever masturbated. Al was intrigued as although she would happily do it in front of Al, he wondered if his conservative wife ever thought about sex when they were not together. Her admission that she had occasionally masturbated blew his mind. Al wanted to know details but Helen was reluctant to give them. The sex that night was fantastic. Over the next few months he would occasionally ask if she had masturbated recently but he was disappointed when she had said no.

Then in May, Helen arranged to visit her sister who lived in Spain for a short visit. Al stayed at home to work. Whilst she was away Al's mind wandered to the thought of her scantily clad in a hot country and he wanked himself to the thought of her being screwed by Steve her brother-in-law. When he picked Helen up from the airport she said the trip was okay but she was glad to be home. As they fucked that night Helen laid there holding open her labia inviting him in. He imagined her doing that for Steve and soon shot his load.

A couple of days later Al managed to bring the conversation again round to masturbation. Had she felt the need to do it in Spain? He was amazed when she admitted that she had. He said he wanted details. She told him she had been reading her novel one night and it had contained some horny scenes that had made her mind turn towards sex. She started off by touching her nipples and soon her hand moved down under the sheets to her pussy. She started by rubbing her pussy lips and then her hand flicked over her clitoris. She was thinking about the hunky male in the novel. He was young with a six pack and an impressive 7" cock. As she thought about her fantasy man her fingers worked her pussy. She gasped as she slipped two fingers into her cunt, imagining that he was now sliding his impressive tool into her. She was lost in her fantasy as she felt the orgasm build in her. As her juices flowed she shuddered as the orgasm hit. She laid there softly caressing her love mound as she drifted off into a satisfying sleep.

When Al heard this he was so excited. He thought here was an opportunity he didn't want to miss so he made sure the conversation stayed on masturbation and their fantasies.

Helen knew Al's fantasy was to see her touched and screwed by another man. Helen revealed that she liked Al's fantasy but her own fantasy was to expose her fanny in public. Al couldn't believe his ears! After finger fucking Helen to orgasm whilst telling her they were being watched he then fucked her hard unloading his spunk deep in her womb. Helen said she was going to surprise him soon as he told her he would love to catch her masturbating.

Meanwhile next day, Al went on line and printed off some stories from Literotica that he thought would turn Helen on. He also researched the local Dogging Sites as he wanted to explore how far Helen would take this exhibitionism she mentioned in her fantasy. That night he showed her the material that he'd found on the internet. She was intrigued. They discussed at length the risks and their own boundaries. They decided to visit one particular site the next night.

It was still late May and warm, so conditions were ideal for sex in the car. They drove to the site with a nervous excitement not knowing what to expect. Helen had dressed for the occasion. She had pretty black frillies with hold ups and pumps. She wore a thin summer dress. She looked stunning . After a while they found the remote site and parked up. There was only one other car there and it didn't look like much was going to happen. Al parked discreetly at the edge of some trees in a clearing. The time was now 9p.m. and dusk was approaching. Al reclined Helen's seat and she laid back allowing him to start exploring her body. He kissed her and told her to relax. She said she was rather nervous. Al took his time running his hands up her thighs towards her stocking tops and teasing her by pulling away short of her pussy. He could sense that Helen was beginning to enjoy it and he allowed his fingers to start passing over the front of her knickers. Al was positioned so he could see outside and he felt a rush of excitement as he witnessed an older guy outside the car.

He didn't say anything to Helen yet and continued to massage her mound and fondle her tits. The old guy was now close enough to see in the car so Al lifted up Helen's dress to reveal her skimpy panties. The old guy was clearly very interested and got his cock out and started slowly wanking. Al pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and revealed her glistening pussy. Helen open her legs to give Al better access and he started caressing her clit. Helen was getting aroused and Al decided it was time to tell her they were being watched. He whispered in her ear as he fingered her that a stranger was outside the car wanking.

At first Helen tensed up but she was curious to see the stranger's cock. It was quite impressive. The guy was about 60 and he was certainly well hung. Al reckoned he was a good inch longer than his own 6 ½" and the girth was impressive too. Helen was turned on by the site of this other cock and Al suggested she take off the dress to give him a better view. Helen slipped the dress over her head and now laid there in her underwear, stockings and pumps. She looked so sexy. Al decided the guy needed a better looked and slipped off her panties. Helen was softly moaning as Al worked his fingers around her pussy and made lewd suggestions about what the stranger was going to do with his cock. When Helen responded to these suggestions with her hips gyrating towards Al's hand he decided to up the stakes. He asked Helen if she would let the stranger touch her.

Al couldn't believe it when she said yes. Al opened the window as a sign to the stranger that he could touch his wife. The stranger stepped forward and put his head and arms through the window into the car. At first her fondled Helen's breasts and then his hand went down to her pussy. Al could see her jolt as her touched her pussy lips and then relaxed as her started working her clit. The stranger looked at Al for approval and Al nodded so the stranger inserted one then two fingers into her pussy. As the stranger finger fucked her Al worked on her clit whilst kissing her and telling her how much he loved her and how excited he was at seeing her turned on by a stranger. It wasn't long before Helen started to tense and shuddered to climax.

The stranger still had a raging hard on and Al pushed Helen further when he suggested she should help the poor guy out and wank him. She sat up and opened the door and started to wank the stranger. Helen was still highly excited from the orgasm and with this impressive cock in her hand she turned to Al and said, " I need a cock in me" The stranger heard Helen and asked if he could fuck Al's wife! Al handed the guy a condom which he eagerly placed over his large prick and Helen stood outside the car leaning in to face Al with her arse raised in the air for this stranger. He teased her by running the end over her lips whilst Al started rubbing her clit again. Al decided to free his own cock for Helen to suck on. Helen was moaning as the stranger teased her until she was begging for him to fuck her. The old guy obliged by sinking his tool in her pussy. Helen gasped at the size of it and he started pumping in and out. This was all too much for Al who exploded into Helen's mouth. Al continued to rub Helen's clit and could feel the prick gliding pass his finger's. Helen could feel the old guy tense and then explode into her as she reached another climax. The old guy said thanks and quickly left. Helen got back in the car and redressed. Al had a raging hard on all the way home where they rushed upstairs and fucked liked teenagers all night...........