Helen's Fantasy Ch. 3

Story Info
The end of a great night in Helen's life.
678 words
3.74
63.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth Helen" I heard from my left side. I opened my mouth expecting another cock. No cock, just a clear tube inserted into my mouth. "Here's where it gets real interesting for you Helen," he began, "keep fucking my friend there and start sucking the cum out of your ass". Suck the cum? From Where? My ass?

Fucking like a beast in heat I sucked in on the tube. The cum flowed from my ass to my lips. It was hot and tangy. Their seed flowed down my throat. I drank greedily as my friend under me exploded deep inside me.

Time had stood still and yet hours had passed me by. My belly was full of their black semen. They left me alone on the bed. I lay there used, abused, and exhausted. Ted was talking to some of them. I couldn't make out what was being said. My pussy ached from the pounding it had received. Cum was still leaking from my asshole.

Knock! Knock! Who's at the door my brain asked me. Ted opened the door and two men walked in. They were grinning from ear to ear. "Uh Helen, darling, these fellows run this fine establishment. We get the room for free if you suck and fuck them." I looked at Ted to see if he was serious. He was very serious.

My black lovers were cleaned up and dressed. "We fucked you good Helen. Opened your pussy up and stretched your ass too. The next time you need some Mandingo dick you tell Ted to give us a call. It only gets better you silly white whore." "Thanks for fucking me tonight" I told all of them. One laughed and said to his friends, "This white girl is a pure whore. Next time we take her out on the street and make her fuck in public." Me? Fuck in public? I might be able to do that I thought to myself.

I kissed each one before they left the room. They all had a final squeeze of my tits, or of my ass, or they fingered my cunt. Then they were gone.

The hotel owners were both sporting hard ons when I went to them. I dropped to my knees in front of them. I sucked one cock and then the other. Their precum mixed together in my mouth. "Fuck this" the tall one said, "get on all fours on the bed bitch. Suck him off while I fuck your used up pussy." They tossed me on the bed where I got on all fours. Ted was busy filming the end of my night out.

The cock in my mouth was thick but small. I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. My friend at my rear was pounding my pussy for all he was worth. His nuts slapped my ass with each thrust in. Quickly he deposited his load into me. The cock in my mouth was pulled free and poked into my pussy. "You can fuck my ass if you want" I told him. He grunted, "Your pussy will do. This time anyway." This one came faster then his friend did. My cunt was oozing cum everywhere.

They got back in their clothes and left. No thank you or that was good pussy. Nothing. But hey at least the room was free. I managed to get up off the bed. I would feel this for days. I staggered to the mirror and saw the slut I had become. She was stunning.

Behind me Ted says,"Helen you were unbelievable. I got it all on tape!" "Thanks honey", I say turning to him, "thanks for sharing me like this." "I love you Ted", I tell him as I kneel before him. His cock feels great in my mouth.

My mind floods with images of this night. Helen the wife. Helen the cum sucking and wild fucking slut that I am. Can you believe it?

The End

all rights reserved. copyright 2000/2002. weird herald writings. do not reproduce without permission.