Helen's Story of Seduction

Story Info
Helen treatsJames and gets rewarded.
2.5k words
4.11
85.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

Helen had planned a treat for her husband on Sunday afternoon for when he got back from his weekly round of golf. To prepare herself she had a luxurious bath and a few glasses of wine to relax her. Once she had dried her gorgeous body all over she got out the new underwear that she had bought especially a week ago for tonight. She put on the black lacey bra that gave her magical 34C breasts a seductive cleavage, next she put on some new black stockings with lace tops and fastened them to her suspender belt which was around her slim waist and made her gorgeous perfect curved figure 34C-24-34 look even sexier. Helen always wore her knickers on top of her stockings and suspenders so that her husband James could remove them and make love to her while she kept her stockings on, so she put on the black lacey thong that matched her bra and pulled it over her sexy stocking clad legs so that it was touching her beautiful and since her bath now very smooth sexy bits.

One of Helen’s favourite fantasies was to be seduced while blindfolded and handcuffed so she took a black scarf and a pair of handcuffs into the hallway so that she would be the first thing her husband would see when he came through the front door. She clasped one of the handcuffs on to her left wrist, blindfolded herself and then leant back on to the wall by the stairs and put her hands above her head and put her hands through the banisters and clasped the cuff on to her right wrist so that she was stood up, blindfolded, defenceless and had her hands above her head for when her husband came home. As she thought of the love making that was coming she could feel her breasts swell and her nipples start to harden and rub on the lace of her bra which aroused her even more and she felt a warmth between her legs that she couldn’t wait to be explored and satisfied.

James was due back in 15 minutes but Helen had no idea how long it was before she heard the familiar sound of his car pulling up on the drive followed by the key in the front door opposite were she was stood helpless and blindfolded looking stunning in the new underwear that she wanted to be christened. She knew her husband would love both the sight of her beautiful body framed in such sexy underwear and the prospect of him being able to seduce her exactly how he wished

The door opened and she heard her husbands voice and he told her how beautiful she looked and what a brilliant surprise and treat she had prepared he then kissed her passionately while she felt his hands exploring her now heaving breasts and rubbing up and down her stocking clad legs. Erotic feelings were now running through her body and she relaxed and prepared to enjoy being kissed and stroked to sexual satisfaction. She felt the clasp of her bra being undone and felt being moved to above her head followed by the pleasure of her husbands hands caressing her breasts, playing with her now erect nipples and squeezing and stroking her towards heaven. She loved the way he would gently caress her nipples with his finger tips and as he fingers gently pleasured her beautiful breasts she loved the intensity of their love for each other being expressed through such a delicate contact which was sending shivers down her spine. Once her nipples had become erect she could feel the gentle kisses of her husband move down from her neck where they had been expressing his desire for her by delicately kissing all of her neck and shoulders.

As she was enjoying having her breasts kissed and her nipples being gently sucked and licked she felt hands rubbing all over her body paying particular attention to her legs where her silk like skin meet the lace top of her stockings. While her mind was full of the pleasure that her husband was giving to her beautiful breasts she felt her knickers being removed and lowered to the floor. Next she felt her husbands mouth on her left breast gently licking and sucking on her nipple sending electrical erotic pulses racing through Helens body, a hand then lifted her right leg off the ground creating a parting between her legs which allowed another hand to reach between them and start to explore her love mound. Helen could feel her husbands fingers inside her and found it incredibly arousing and without thinking she felt her whole body begin moving to the same rhythm as her husbands massages of her breasts and stroking of her love mound while her breathing became deeper and louder. She was so glad that she had planned this surprise and couldn’t believe that two people could be in love as much as her and her husband.

Helen loved to receive oral sex and was delighted when her leg was lowered to the floor and she could feel her legs being kissed and stroked. Her husband had seduced her so well so far and she was sure that she was going to be kissed to orgasm. When her husbands mouth got to that delightful bit of her luscious legs where the lace of her stockings gave way to her smooth skin he spent plenty of time kissing and licking her lovely legs. Sure enough his delicate tongue then gently kissed the entrance to her love hole her as she gave a soft moan of delight she almost had her first orgasm of the night when his tongue delicately began to explore her innermost sanctum. While her body moved forwards and backwards in unison with the mouth bringing her towards sexual satisfaction she felt her husbands hands reach up and gently grasp both breasts and couldn’t decide which felt nicer the sensation of having both breasts squeezed and caressed or the intense erotic pleasure of having her love bits being kissed and licked all over. Her breathing became deeper and deeper and felt that she was about to explode with pleasure just as her body started to tense the wonderful feeling started to intensify and as she put her head back she knew nothing could stop her first orgasm of night fill her body with delight. As pleasure swept through her body she cried out telling her husband how much she loved him.

Her husband told her how beautiful she was and asked her if she was enjoying herself. She replied that it was unbelievable and hoped that he was enjoying himself just as much as she was, he assured her that he was and told her that today was the second best day of his life with the best day of his life being the day he and his wonderful wife first knew that they were in love with each other. He then stood up and positioned himself behind Helen, he cupped a breast in each hand and a finger on each nipple, each finger slowly massaged and teased both of her nipples. Helen could feel her husbands erection rubbing her behind and was surprised that she was still enjoying the sensations around her chest and felt that she wanted to make love to her husband again for the second time in a matter of minutes. She knew she was in for a second treat when one hand then stopped fondling her left breast and she could feel the member of her husband being put between her legs so that it was rubbing beautifully against the lips of the entrance to her pleasure zone. Helens natural urge to bring her towards fulfilment made her grind her hips backwards and forwards lubricating her husband with her now flowing love juice sending waves of pleasure sweeping through her body. It felt unbelievably sexy and so nice and as it was sending her towards heaven she could feel her ears being gently kissed and her husband told her that she was the most beautiful woman ever to have existed and she replied that he was the best lover in the world and that she would love to feel him inside her.

He then slide into her sexiest region and sent her body into erotic raptures and as he moved inside her she groaned and enjoyed the satisfaction of knowing that she was making love to someone who was completely devoted to her and besotted with her. The wonderful sensation of having her breasts fondled fantastically and the amazing feeling of a having a lover inside her seemed to last forever and as her breathing got deeper and she began to gasp for air. She groaned as she gripped the banister with her hands and let the impact of her second orgasm of the evening engulf her body and unbelievably it felt stronger, more powerful and much nicer than the first. As she was being swept into the heaven of a second coming she could feel her husbands body tense as he came and pulled her towards him while she could feel the warmth of his deliverance deep inside her. James then gave her a big squeeze and asked her where the keys for the handcuffs were, Helen told him that they were in the draw upstairs and James said he would just be a minute while he went to get them.

Just as she was recovering from the delights of being seduced twice by her husband he came downstairs with the keys to the handcuffs and uncuffed her. She then smelt the smell of chocolate near her mouth. Helen loves giving oral sex but only if a flavoured condom is worn and while James had gone to get the keys to the handcuffs he must of have got her favourite flavour. She grabbed the stiffness near her mouth and kissed it all over before engulfing it into her mouth and sucking on it with all the enthusiasm of her love for her husband. After a short while she felt the erection in her mouth come near to eruption she then put all her love into making sure she was giving her husband as much attention as a loving wife could and she loved it when she could feel the love of her life’s body tense and she felt the warm satisfaction of her husband enjoying himself in her mouth. She carried giving him attention as her way of showing her appreciation for the wonderful pleasures that she had received so far during the unforgettable evening until James had to beg her to stop.

James thanked her for giving him the best blow job of his life so far and told her that he couldn’t believe how brilliant their sex life had become over the previous 4 months and wondered to what heights it would reach over the coming years as she was definitely and with out doubt the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. She replied that she was so happy she could pop before he picked her up in his arms effortlessly due to her body being so slim and sexy and carried her to the sofa where he laid her down on the sofa and told her how he was the luckiest husband in the world.

He then gently kissed her forehead and worked down her beautiful face to her lips where he passionately kissed her mouth and explored her mouth with the tongue that had already given her so much pleasure during the evening and she felt a warmth throughout her body as if he could read her mind James then started to kiss her breasts again which responded to his touch as began to heave in unison with his kisses and caresses. James paid so much attention to her feminine charms that she thought she would pass out with pleasure as she laid back and enjoyed the erotic experience of having every part of her beautiful body being gently kissed she couldn’t get over how much fun she had recently and started to wonder how she could surprise her husband next.

Her favourite sexual position was on top and she knew she was having the night of her life when her husband asked her if she would like to make love again, she replied that she couldn’t think of anything she would rather do and asked how he would like to make love to her. James told her that he would love to have her on top of and laid on his back on the floor. Helen needed no invitation to then lower her else on to him and slid her legs either side of him allowing him to enter her body. James loved the feeling of her stocking clad legs around his body and to lovely feeling of his manhood being caressed by the inside of the most beautiful, sexy and loving woman that could ever exist. He looked up at Helens beautiful face and gorgeous womanly charms and knew that he could never be as happy as he was at that moment in time. As the lovers bodies moved together like one sending pleasure and warmth from one body to the other Helen could feel his hands move all over her body paying lots of lovely attention to her breasts with plenty of kisses to her sensual nipples. As the pleasure and the enjoyment built the frequency of their combined thrusts slowed down but the intensity and the depth increased until they where breathing and moving at the same rate and Helen felt the best, most intense and most enjoyable orgasm of her life grip her body. She gasped for air, letting the pleasure that had been building up all night fill her body and mind before her mesmerising orgasm gripped her body and as her head was filled with love and enjoyment she felt exhausted and collapsed on top of her husband hugging him tightly. As she gave James a big squeeze she felt her husband express his love for her inside her for the third time that night.

After such an erotic evening the lovers both collapsed in each others arms before James picked up his beautiful wife and carried her upstairs to their bedroom where he removed her stockings and suspenders kissed her and cuddled her to sleep. As they both drifted off to sleep both of them couldn’t believe how lucky there to have found each other and both felt that tonight’s experience was another wonderful experience amongst many that they were going to share together in the life of love with each other and neither of them could believe just how good it was to be in love with each other. James certainly couldn’t believe how he had managed to seduce the most attractive woman that had ever existed and he knew that no matter what would happen in the future he was the luckiest man in the world.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers