Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 05

Story Info
Heidi has dinner -- and more -- with a colleague.
3.9k words
4.59
39.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Late on the Friday afternoon, a week after her second disastrous date with Milt, Heidi was in the school superintendent's office with Bob Samuelson, the school district business manager, going over the budget for her department.

"Heidi, it's really late, I'm sorry I kept you this long," Bob said.

"That's all right, Bob," she replied. "I don't have any plans for tonight. But what about you? Isn't your wife expecting you?" She had often heard Bob talk about his wife and from the tone of voice he used, she believed he was deeply in love with her.

"My wife's out of town, so I guess you could say I don't have any plans, either," Bob replied, smiling. His look brightened. "You know, we're almost done here. As a way of making up for keeping you this late, could I offer you dinner?"

"Ah...I...I guess that would be all right," Heidi replied.

"How about eating at my place, that OK?" Bob asked hopefully.

Heidi hesitated a minute before replying. Bob was good-looking, a bit older than she, and he was married. And, it seemed, happily married. She decided having dinner with him at his home would be all right. After all, they were both adults, why couldn't they have dinner together?

Bob's invitation had another benefit, too. It would be a reason to decline Milt's continuing invitations. She'd told the assistant principal as gently as she could that she no longer wished to go out with him, but he kept asking. And when she ran into him in the hall, he stared at her with such a sad look it upset her.

"You've been married a long time, haven't you?" Heidi asked Bob as they drove toward his house.

"Yes," he replied. "Twenty-five years."

"What's she like?" Heidi asked. She wondered about his wife, who she'd never met.

"What's who like?" Bob replied.

"I'm sorry, I meant your wife," Heidi said.

Bob looked thoughtful for a moment. "You know, it's hard to put into words," he said at last. "She is, perhaps the most self-assured person I've ever known. She seems to understand people better than anyone I've ever met, is caring, understanding, yet very self-contained."

Bob's tone as he spoke of the woman he was married to once again told Heidi how deeply he cared for his wife.

"That isn't all," he continued. She's also a marvelous lover."

Heidi was startled that Bob would talk about this side of his married life so openly, and without being asked. His openness unnerved her.

Bob, apparently unaware of Heidi's discomfort, continued to talk about his wife and their love life. "She has a level of sensuality I never encountered before I met her," he said, "and haven't since." He paused a minute and looked at Heidi. "I hope you don't mind my saying this, but I've been wondering about you ever since I met you. There are times you make me think of Joanna. I've often thought you might have the same potential for passion she has. I have a feeling you are an incredibly sensuous woman."

Heidi felt herself blushing. She didn't know what to say. She had a feeling Bob was paying her a very high compliment, yet she found that compliment, and the fact that he'd given it to her, disturbing. Why had he brought up the topic of sex? Was it just that he was a very open person, or... Maybe it would be best to steer the conversation away from sex. "Do you have any children, Bob?" she asked.

Bob smiled and nodded. "One," he said. "A daughter, Amy. She's away, visiting a friend."

Heidi was silent, lost in thought, trying to imagine what it would be like when they got to his home. She found herself growing more and more anxious the closer they got, and began to fear she'd made a mistake by accepting his invitation.

Bob turned onto a side street a few miles from the center of town, just a few blocks from where Heidi lived. The neighborhood was populated by people who had were quite successful. She lived there because that's where she lived with her husband, a lawyer, who gave her the house, and a generous lump-sum divorce settlement, in lieu of alimony.

Bob pulled into the driveway of a huge colonial mansion that made Heidi's house look like a shanty, pushed a button on the sun visor, then drove into a bay of the three-car garage attached to the house, and shut off the motor.

"Well," he said, "we're here."

"Yes," Heidi said. "You have a beautiful house." She swallowed hard. Now what? She was still disquieted by his comments about her potential sexuality.

They got out of the car and Bob led Heidi into the house. She noticed there was a red sports car sitting in one bay of the garage, the other was empty.

Bob saw her looking at the red car. "That's Amy's car," he explained as they walked through a breezeway, into the house.

"Oh," Heidi said.

Inside, the house was as lovely as it was outside. The furnishings were either real antiques or very good reproductions, and the home was obviously well cared for. It looked very comfortable. Heidi began to relax a little. She noticed wonderful cooking smells. "Something smells delicious," she said. "I thought you said your wife wasn't home. Who's cooking?"

"We have an excellent housekeeper and cook," Bob said. "I called her and asked her to make something for us. I'm sure whatever she made for us will be fabulous."

"You have a housekeeper and a cook?" Heidi asked. How much did the school district pay him, anyhow?

"Only one person, who fills both roles," Bob said, grinning. "And in case you planned to ask, we're not decadent. She's doesn't live here, anyhow. We feel the expense is worth it, what with both of us working."

Heidi felt herself blushing. "Oh," she said.

"Come on," Bob said, "I'll show you around. We'll start upstairs and work down to the kitchen and dining room." He led her up along, winding staircase.

Their first stop was a huge bedroom, the centerpiece of which was a king-sized four-poster bed. "This is our guest room," Bob said, with more than a little pride in his voice.

Heidi found it hard to believe such a huge room was the guest bedroom. It was bigger than the living room in her home.

"Bob, this is lovely," she said. She walked to the bedroom window and looked out. She could see the huge back yard which was superbly manicured expertly landscaped, and sported a huge in-ground swimming pool. A brick barbecue highlighted a stone patio at one end of the pool, near the house.

"Are you OK, Heidi? You've been very quiet since we got here," Bob asked.

His question startled Heidi and she turned. "I...I'm OK," she replied. "Your home is fantastic." She turned again to look out the window. "God, your back yard is gigantic. Do you have a gardener, too?"

Bob smiled and shook his head. "No," he said. "The yard is my hobby. It's what I do on weekends and during the summer to forget figures and ledgers and all that."

Heidi could tell from the sound of his voice that he'd moved closer to her. She felt an increase in the tension she'd been feeling ever since they'd arrived at the house. Then his arms slid around her waist and he pulled her back against him.

Bob's action took her completely by surprise. She was in his embrace before she could resist. Even worse, she was stunned to discover, was that contact with his body was causing her to respond in ways she'd rather not have happen. His arms tightened, then he kissed her neck. She could feel his erection pressing against her buttocks and a shudder went through her.

"Bob, noooo!!!" she murmured. In spite of her protests, she knew excitement was beginning to spread through her. She stiffened, intending to pull free of his embrace, but the movement pressed her buttocks more firmly against his erection, adding fuel to the fires of desire which were threatening to explode into a wildfire of need. "Bob, we...we shouldn't," she protested.

He continued to nuzzle her neck. "Why not?" he asked softly, "Don't you want me?"

Heidi was more confused than she'd ever been in her life. Her body pulsed with longing for him, yet her head kept telling her this was wrong. He was a married man! "Ah...yes...um...ah...no," she stammered. A maelstrom of chaos whirled in her mind. She couldn't think clearly.

"You know, Heidi, I've wanted to make love to you almost from the first time I saw you," Bob whispered. He cupped his hands around her breasts and his fingers discovered her erecting nipples and began rubbing over them.

Heidi's ability to resist was fading quickly. She tried to talk, but "Ohhhhhhh!!" was all that came out.

Bob stunned her again by picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He laid her on it gently, then he sat down next to her, leaned over, and his lips and hers joined in a passionate kiss. While they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse, then he unhooked her bra, baring her breasts. When the kiss ended and he moved his lips to her swelling nipples and began to suckle them. It drove her wild. Her back arched, driving the fleshy tips deeper into his mouth.

While he attended to Heidi's breasts, keeping her off-balance with growing passion, Bob slid his hand down and opened her slacks, then he began to kiss his way across her heaving chest.

"Bob, this is wrong, we shouldn't..." Heidi protested when she finally mustered the strength to talk. She meant what she said, but she also knew that, unless he stopped, they were going to make love. She was so turned on, she wouldn't be able to refuse him, even though she knew he was married!

Bob, acting as if he didn't hear her, slid her slacks and panties down. When he did, Heidi's hips involuntarily rose to make his task easier, showing him how desperate she was for him, giving the lie to her words of protest.

He gently pushed her legs apart, then he climbed between them. Heidi realized, when she looked up at him, that he was naked! She had no idea when, or how, he'd managed to get his clothes off. "Oh, Bob, this is so wrong," she murmured, as he lowered his body onto hers. "Ahhhhh!!!" she groaned when his erection struck her swollen labia. She no longer was able to make even a pretense of resistance. She grasped his swollen pole, tugged on it, and guided it to her yearning opening. She knew, somehow, that he wouldn't leave her hanging, that he would give her the pleasure she so desperately needed.

Bob slid into her slowly, filling her, stretching her delightfully, sending a flood of warmth through her as his huge cudgel invaded her body. Her hips rose of the bed, accepting the hot invader, drawing him deeper. "Oh, God!" she cried, "Oh, God!! Oh, God!!!"

Bob rocked his hips, moving his shaft in her. "Yes!!! Yesssss!!!" he groaned, his cries of delight echoing Heidi's.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" Heidi cried. Her hips went into spasms and her body shook violently as a furious orgasm ripped through her. "Please!!! Bob, please!!!! Take me!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Oh, yes!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!!!" she cried, as, finally, she experienced what she'd wanted for so long.

Bob moaned when his spasming penis filled her with his torrid fluids, bathing her vagina with warm wetness, driving her even wilder.

Eventually, their passion slaked, they lay in each other's arms.

"We...we shouldn't have done that," Heidi said softly. "I...I don't know what...what came over me. Bob, why...?"

Bob kissed her on the nose. "Why not?" he asked.

"Because it's wrong!" she protested. "You...we...we cheated on your wife...in your home..." She couldn't believe he could act so calm after what they'd done.

Bob took her arm to keep her from bolting from the bed. "Calm down," he said softly, "I don't see how what you and I just did affects my marriage."

"I...I don't understand..." Heidi said hesitantly. She knew now she shouldn't have accepted his invitation. "But look what I'd have missed," she thought, hating herself for thinking it.

"I've wanted to find out if what I believed about you was right for a long time," Bob said. "And I'm delighted to say you far exceeded my imagination."

"Oh," Heidi said softly.

A bit later, wearing a robe Bob had gotten for her, Heidi sat in the kitchen. She was watching Bob, who was wearing a monogrammed dark blue robe, set out the things the cook had left them for dinner.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It looks like some kind of seafood casserole," he replied. "It's ready. Let's eat."

Dinner was very pleasant. As they ate, they chatted pleasantly about school. Heidi found herself relaxing and growing more comfortable with the situation she'd stumbled into. She still felt guilty about sleeping with Bob, but she did enjoy his company, and was able to push the feelings of guilt into the background for the time being.

While Bob cleaned off the table and did the dishes, Heidi went back up to the guest bedroom. She planned to take a shower and get dressed so he could take her home.

Instead of a shower, Heidi drew a hot bath and lay, soaking in a tub filled with warm water and foamy bath salts. She kept think about Bob's love-making. Even though she was uncomfortable with the fact that he was married, he had satisfied her. Wonderfully! She closed her eyes and could visualize his erection, poised and ready to spear into her. She tried to stop the thoughts, but couldn't. And the damning thing was that her erotic reveries were turning her on again!

At last, afraid she'd wrinkle from being in the water too long, she climbed out of the tub, dried herself off, went back to the guest bedroom. She intended to get dressed, but instead she laid down on the bed. She didn't plan to fall asleep, but she did.

Heidi was sure she was dreaming. A hand was gently, insistently, caressing her breasts. First one nipple, then the other, was teased lightly. Then the hand slid softly over her breasts, stroking them with the most incredibly light touch. It felt so wonderful! Powerful waves of crashed broke over her. It felt so real! The hand gently wrapped around one breast and her swelling nipple pressed into the cupped palm. God, it felt so real!

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, then she jumped when she realized she was no longer asleep but the wonderful feelings were continuing. She opened her eyes, frightened at first to find herself in a strange bedroom, then she relaxed. It was Bob! "Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured as his roving hand kept moving, stirring her deeply.

He lowered his face to hers and their lips met, tongues entwining in torrid fusion. Her arms slid around his neck, pulling him down onto her.

They finally broke the kiss, their chests heaving. Bob stretched out on the bed next to Heidi and she snuggled against him.

"You don't mind what I just did, do you," Bob asked. He grinned, kissed her again and his hands resumed their exploration of her body, warming her, thrilling her.

"Oh, Goddd, Bob!" she moaned. "Of course I don't mind!"

"I'm glad," Bob replied. "Because I want to make love with you again!"

Heidi still felt guilty about sleeping with a married man, but she told herself that she'd already slept with him, so doing it again wouldn't make things any worse. He satisfied her, that was all that mattered. She knew she was rationalizing to assuage her guilt, but she didn't care. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed again. His hands continued to rouse her, to fire her need for him. She felt his warm, nude body pressing against hers, his erection pushing between her trembling thighs and clutched at him. "I want you!" she told him, "Now! I can't wait! Please, Bob! Take me!" She desperately needed what she knew he would give her!

Exhilarated by the urgency in Heidi's voice, Bob rolled on top of her, his legs sliding between hers, forcing them apart. As he lowered himself onto her, his erection rubbed against her vaginal lips.

The sensations Heidi experienced when Bob moved on top of her were sweet, so exquisitely sweet, they brought tears to her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Bob asked, concerned, when he saw her tears. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, you're not hurting me!" Heidi replied quickly. "It's...it's just that you feel so good and I need this so much!" She pressed her body up against his.

Bob moved his hips and his shaft slid into her, moving easily deep into her wanting, willing body.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!! Yesssss!!!!" Heidi moaned as Bob's stave stretched and filled her. He began moving and she could feel every inch of his stiff wand as it plunged deep into her, withdrew, then slid back in. When their middles were pressed together tightly, she rotated her hips, making his fullness lash around inside her and caress the sensitive walls of her vagina. Her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, "Oh, God, Bob! That feels so wonderful! Oh, God, I love this!"

Rocking and straining against one another, they approached climax, their joined bodies writhing and straining, their lips connected, tongues sliding snake-like against one another, the fires of passion burning fiercely.

"Now, Bob! Now! Take me!!!!" Heidi cried, "Please!!! Please, Bob!!! I need you!!!" Her orgasm began, then she felt his torrid juices exploding into her. "Yessss!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!" she groaned, her hips bucking.

After they finished, they laid in each other's arms for a while, then they got up and went back down to the kitchen. Bob made them each a cup of hot chocolate. He set the two cups on the table then sat down across from Heidi. He looked at her and smiled.

They didn't talk much while they drank their hot chocolate. Heidi was feeling pangs of guilt and wasn't sure what to say. She found their silence a relief.

After he finished his hot chocolate, Bob stood up, pulled Heidi to her feet and moved behind her. He slid his hands inside her robe and hefted her breasts in his warm hands, kissing her neck at the same time.

"Bob!" Heidi exclaimed as flames of passion flared inside her once more. When he touched her, she was helpless!

"Want to go back to bed?" he asked as his fingers twirled her rigid nipples.

Heidi shuddered and moaned softly. "Yesssss!!!!" she exclaimed, pressing back against him. As wrong as this was, she couldn't keep herself from doing it. "Yesss!!" She turned in his arms and kissed him.

Bob cupped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her off her feet, pulling her closer. Finally, the kiss ended and he set her down. Heidi was surprised how strong he was.

"Bob!" she exclaimed when he scooped her up in his arms and started toward the stairs. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, her hands playing in his hair, as he carried her back upstairs. "This has been so wonderful!!" she whispered. "You have no idea how much I needed what you've given me tonight!"

"I'm glad I had the opportunity," Bob replied. He carried her into the bedroom and set her on the bed, then he stood next to the bed, gazing down at her. "You really are gorgeous!" he said, moving onto the bed. "I think it's safe to say you're a marvel!"

Heidi felt herself blushing. Then she was in his arms, he was kissing her, and his hands were moving over her, sending indescribable delight into her body every place they touched it.

Heidi somehow wound up on her belly, with Bob's hands moving over the smooth curves of her back. He began exploring her buttocks. "Ohhhh!!!" she groaned, "That feels so nice!" The wild sensations his venturing hands caused made the muscles in her ass tighten with passion. "Yesss, Bob!!!" she crooned, "I love that!" His hands moved down her thighs, stroking them, making them quiver. His hand glided lightly over the velvety skin on the inside of her legs, parting them, moving closer and closer to where her legs and body joined.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!" Heidi moaned as his touch exhilarated her! He began exploring her excitement-sodden vagina, her hips began to move involuntarily, and the fires of passion blazed brighter and brighter.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12