Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 11

Story Info
Tim has a close encounter with nurse Lucy.
2.4k words
4.67
41.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The next day Tim discovered that Carol Ann wasn't the only hot woman in the apartment complex where he lived. In mid-afternoon he came out of his apartment and headed downstairs, on his way to work, when he saw an attractive woman in a nurse's uniform emerging from an apartment on the ground floor, near the stairs.

The nurse was short and attractive and had close-cropped light brown hair. She saw Tim coming down the steps and smiled at him.

He looked at her more closely. The nameplate on her uniform said, "Lucy Dreher, RN."

"You're new around here, aren't you?" she asked. "I'm Lucy Dreher."

"Ah, I...I'm Tim Jackman," he replied. "I just moved in."

She flashed a dazzling smile at him. "I thought so," she said. "I'm sure I'd have remembered seeing you around."

"So, ah, you work at Jamestown General?" Tim asked.

The nurse nodded. "In the E.R." she said. "Second shift. I'm on my way to work. I'm working a double shift tonight. Won't get off until seven tomorrow morning."

"Me, too," Tim said. "I'm on night shift, too."

"What do you do?" Lucy asked.

"I'm a cop," he replied.

"Well, Officer Tim, meeting you has been a very nice experience," the nurse said, smiling at him.

They walked down to the parking lot together.

"Ah...if you don't think I'm being too forward," Tim said, "I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee sometime."

"Why don't you stop by the hospital later?" Lucy replied, giving him another inviting smile. "It gets boring in the E.R. nights when things are slow."

"What time is your break?" Tim said. He was doing a lot better than he thought he was going to.

"I usually take a break around four a.m. when I'm working a double," she replied.

"See you then," Tim said. He sure would.

Once more he was assigned to a one-man car, patrolling the Heights. Nothing at all was happening and the night was really boring. The only good thing about his patrol assignment was that the hospital was located near the Heights, so taking a coffee break there wouldn't be a problem.

Shortly before four a.m., Tim pulled into the hospital parking lot. He advised dispatch where he was, shut off his cruiser, got out and locked it, then he went into the emergency room.

A man, who Tim assumed was a doctor, and two women - one of them Lucy, the other older and severe-looking - sat behind a counter inside the E.R. door.

"Can I help you?" the older woman said.

"That's Officer Tim, he's a friend of mine," Lucy said. "He's come to keep me company on my break." She got up and walked around to the front of the counter. Linking her hand in Tim's arm, she said, "Come on, Officer Tim, let's go get some coffee."

She led Tim to the coffee shop. They got two cups and sat down at a table in the corner of the big dining room, which was almost empty at this hour.

"So," Lucy said, "you showed up."

"You didn't think I would?" Tim asked.

Lucy shrugged. "You never know," she said.

"I always do what I say I'll do," Tim told her. "Especially when it involves keeping my word to an attractive woman."

"You think I'm attractive, do you, Officer Tim?" Lucy asked. She moved her chair so she was sitting close to him, her leg pressing against his.

Tim began to move his leg, then didn't. He smelled the faint medicinal smell emanating from her. He pressed back against her leg with his, and she leaned closer.

"I...I think you're very attractive," Tim said.

Lucy smiled and licked her lips. "We're proud of our hospital and clinic," she said. "Would you like a tour?"

"Sure," Tim said.

"What are we waiting for?" Lucy said and stood up.

"We need to stop by the E.D.," she said, "I need to let them know where I am, just in case."

They walked back to the emergency room. The doctor wasn't there, but the other nurse was.

"I'm going to give Officer Tim the grand tour," Lucy told her colleague. "If it gets busy, page me."

"No problem, Lucy," the woman said, although she didn't look pleased. "It looks like it's going to be a slow night, anyhow."

Lucy smiled at Tim. "Follow me, Officer Tim," she said, and headed out of the E.R. and started down a corridor.

Tim followed her. He wasn't sure if she was coming on to him or not. Maybe his over-active libido was making him see things that weren't there. He watched her bottom move in her loose uniform slacks and felt his groin tightening. She was short, but had a very ripe body. He smiled.

What Tim didn't know was that Lucy had been horny all day, thinking about working with Dr. Glocksman. She'd been working on seducing him for some time and hoped that, tonight, if they weren't busy, she and he could get it on in the doctor's on-call room like she'd done with several of the other young doctors who worked in the E.R. to earn extra money.

Unfortunately, when she came to work she discovered that Arlis Trent was working with her. Arlis was as prissy and proper a woman as had ever put on a nurse's uniform. A common saying among the other nurses was that Arlis's backbone had more starch in it than her white cap did. So much for fun with Dr. Glocksman tonight.

Then she met the young cop who lived in her apartment building and he'd offered to buy her a coffee. He wasn't bad-looking, and he hadn't resisted when she brushed her leg against his. There was something sexy about him, too; she couldn't place what it was, but she felt it.

Lucy unlocked the door to the clinic's office suite and held it open for Tim, smiling at him warmly. "This is the clinic, where the doctor's offices are," she explained, following Tim through the door.

Lucy walked over to Tim, stood very close to him, and "accidentally" dropped her key ring. She bent over to pick it up, brushing him with her bottom as she did. A thrill shot through her as his semi-hard cock caressed her ass. He was turned on! She smiled with satisfaction. Maybe tonight wouldn't be a waste after all!

Tim knew the compact nurse was coming on to him when she brushed against him with her bottom. His chest tightened and he swallowed hard. He had no idea there were so many horny women in the world!

"Let me show you our computer room!" Lucy said. She opened the door to a room marked "computer center," walked into the dark room, and switched on the light. In the center of the room was a humming gray box with what looked like hundreds of wires coming out of the back of it. "This is our main computer room," she said. "Everything we do is computerized, all our records, everything."

"That's interesting," Tim said. "Most of our communications are computerized, too. We...we have terminals in all the cars and..."

Lucy walked to Tim and leaned against him, pressing her breasts against his arm. She was so short the top of her head came barely to his chin. She felt him trembling and was delighted. She went up on tiptoe, stuck out her tongue and licked his ear. Another tremor went through him. "Want to look at some other rooms, Officer Tim?" she whispered.

Tim was startled. He wasn't used to women this aggressive. "Ah...OK," he said.

Lucy surprised him by putting her hand softly behind his head and pulling his face down to hers. With a sigh, he mashed his lips against hers. He couldn't believe this was happening! He grabbed her plump bottom and pulled her against him.

Lucy finally ended the torrid kiss, stepped back and looked up at the panting man. "You'd like to fuck me, wouldn't you, Officer Tim?" she asked.

Tim, taken off-guard by her openness, nodded.

"Let's see how good you are!" Lucy said. She reached for his uniform pants, opened them, and brought his hard cock out into the air. She smiled and licked her lips as she looked at his erect organ. "Oh, my! Officer Tim, I think you're gonna be very good!" She dropped to her knees and took his swollen organ between her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tim groaned as exquisite sensations raced through him. No woman had ever come on to him like this! She was totally in control. Whatever she wanted, he knew he'd do. He was helpless to do anything else. His hands grasped her head. Her hair was short and felt funny, almost like a man's. He began fucking his cock into her mouth. She sure knew how to suck a cock! Nobody had ever given him a blow-job like the one she was giving him!

Lucy gave the young policeman her best effort. His cock was bigger than she hoped for. She liked them big - not that it mattered if the guy knew what he was doing - but the big ones sure did feel good. This guy had one of the biggest shlongs she'd seen in quite a while.

Tim wasn't sure what she was up to. Was she going to make him come in her mouth? He hoped not. What she was doing felt wonderful, but he wanted to fuck her. Boy, did he! The problem was, he had to get back on duty soon, and he was sure there wouldn't be enough time for both a blow-job and fucking. Damn, she was good, she had him so weak with need he could hardly stand! Then, suddenly, his cock was abandoned, sticking out in front of him, cooling in the air.

Lucy stood up, grabbed Tim by the cock, and dragged him toward the door. "Come on, Officer Tim, there's a better place than this for what we want to do," she murmured.

Tim had no choice but to go along while she dragged him across the hall by his cock. She pulled him into an examining room that had a leather-covered table in it, the kind with stirrups on one end so the doctor can do exams on women. Once they arrived in the room, she released his cock and shed her uniform. He couldn't keep from gaping at her. She wore nothing under her uniform!

Lucy was hot now, and wanted the guy bad. Actually, she wanted his cock and hoped he knew how to use it. Once she was undressed, she hopped on the examining table, laid back, and put her feet in the stirrups. Boy, wouldn't the doctors bust a gut if they saw how she was using their examining room! "Eat me, Officer Tim!" she said.

Tim did as he was bidden, his lips and tongue gobbling her, his fingers probing, entering, and thrusting. He felt her body shake, heard her cries of delight, and felt the walls of her vagina clasping around his invading fingers.

"Goddamn!!! Oh, yeah!!! Jesus, Officer Tim, you do that good!!! Oh, hell!!! Yeahh!!! That's it!! Shit!!! Shit!!! Eat mee!!! Eat my pussy!!! Yeahhhhh!!!" Lucy cried. The kid was good! He really knew how to eat pussy! Her body twisted and strained, then...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Eat meeeeeeeeee!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Make me come!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucy cried in ecstasy, her body straining, mashing her cunt against Tim's lips and fingers.

Tim continued until the nurse lay on the examining table, breathing hard. He raised his face from between her legs and looked at her.

"Put it in me, Officer Tim!! Give me your cock!!" Lucy begged. "That was fantastic, but I need your cock! Now! Give it to me now!!!"

Tim moved closer, grabbed his rigid pole, and thrust it into her beckoning slit. He groaned as it sank into her warm, wet insides.

"Oh, yeah!!!" Lucy groaned. Her hands pulled at his arms. "Fuck me, Officer Tim! Fuck me hard!"

Tim did just that, driving into her, making her body jolt and quiver from the force of his thrusts. This was incredible! It was anonymous, unfettered fucking! Pure animal lust, nothing more! He felt his orgasm nearing, he'd explode soon. Then he did! "Take it!!! Take it!!! Take ittttttttttt!!!!!" he moaned, spewing gob after gob of gooey come deep inside Lucy's welcoming body.

"Goddamn!!! Oh, Goddamn!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucy yelled. Her back arched, her legs strained in the stirrups, and she pressed against him as his hot seed washed her over the edge, into the whirling, spinning abyss of ecstasy. "Gaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Awwwwwwww!!!!! Awwwwwwwww!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Fill me up!!!!!!" she screamed, as another orgasm, better than the first, tore through her.

When he was finished, Tim staggered backward and sank limply onto a stool next to the wall. He didn't think he'd be able to get it up for a week after today! Jesus!

Lucy, too, was sated. This guy was one helluva fuck! She lay there, legs splayed obscenely in the stirrups, until her strength returned. She could feel their juices running down the crack of her lush ass, tickling her. Finally, she lifted her feet out of the stirrups, sat up, then she got off the table. Tim sat on a stool, looking beat. Lucy walked over, bent down, and kissed him.

"Officer Tim, you're something else! You know that?" shesaid.

"You aren't so bad yourself," he replied. He ran his hand over her ass. "Not bad at all."

"I have to get back to work," Lucy said. She walked to a sink on the opposite wall of the office, cleaned herself up, then slipped her uniform back on. A lot of cops came to the E. R. She'd have to try more of them, she thought. If all cops were as good as Officer Tim, she'd love it. Most doctors weren't really all that good in bed, anyhow.

Tim cleaned himself up, made sure his uniform was correct, then he followed Lucy back to the E.R. She walked him to the door.

"Call me sometime, Officer Tim?" she asked.

"You bet I will," Tim replied, smiling.

He headed back to his car, and returned to his patrol area. "That was unreal!" he thought. "Something like that sure does break up the monotony of a boring night on patrol. Nurses sure do know how to fuck!" Then he realized what he was thinking and felt guilty. Heidi was a nurse. What she and he had done was making love, not fucking. He turned onto the street where Heidi lived and cruised slowly by her house. "I wonder how she is?" he thought. "I wonder if she's still getting those obscene phone calls?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers