Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 13

Story Info
Tim remembers another exciting evening spent with Heidi.
1.6k words
4.7
28.1k
2
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,326 Followers

Late in the afternoon, Tim woke up and found that he was still thinking about Heidi. Maybe he should call her. He might be able to do something to help protect her. No, he told himself, the detectives and patrol units would take care of that, especially now that shots had been fired at her house.

"What about when she's at work?" he wondered. "And going to and from work?"

He got up, dressed, got in his pickup truck and drove to the high school, knowing he was being silly. School was just letting out, so Tim sat in his truck, across the street, watching people leave. Finally, he saw Heidi emerge from the building, walk to a car and get in.

"She's just as pretty as ever," he mused. "I guess I miss her more than I wanted to admit."

When Heidi pulled out of the parking lot, he waited, then fell in behind her, scanning for other cars that might be following. He followed her home, then drove around the neighborhood until he located the day shift patrol unit. "I'm going to be keeping an eye on 1852 Johnson," he said. "I wanted you guys to know in case you get a suspicious vehicle complaint on my truck."

"This official?" the officer driving asked.

Tim shook his head. "Lady who lives there's a friend of mine," he said. "I know her from when I was in school."

"You want we should notify the shift commander?" the officer asked.

Again, Tim shook his head. "Like I said, this is unofficial," he told them. "I'm not sure the detectives would like it if they found out I'm free-lancing on this."

"OK," the officer said. "Where are you going to be?"

Tim told them, then drove off.

A while later, he sat in his truck in a spot that allowed him full view of Heidi's house without being too obvious. As he sat there, he thought about her, ant their time together.

One day in particular stuck in his mind. He'd gone to her house and surprised her. He knew Heidi didn't lock her doors - back then she didn't have to - so he slipped into the house and headed for her bedroom...

**********

He stopped at the bedroom door and watched Heidi. Wearing a skimpy, silky teddy, she sat at her dressing table, combing her hair. Then, as he continued to watch, Heidi, still unaware of his presence, got up, walked to her bed, and pulled back the covers.

He knocked on the bedroom door and smiled when he saw her jump. She turned and looked in his direction. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving delightfully. "Tim!" she said, "You frightened me!"

"Sorry," he said. "I...I hope you don't that I came over."

"Of course I don't," Heidi said. She walked across the room and put her arms around him.

A shudder of excitement rippled through him when Heidi's slim body pressed against his. He looked down into his lover's upturned face, only inches from his. He covered her lips with his, slid his arms around her, and pulled her against him. He felt Heidi's arms wrap around him as they kissed. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking, probing, and dueling with his. Need grew deep inside him.

He leaned back and looked at Heidi. "God, Heidi, you're so pretty!" he said worshipfully. He cupped her breasts through the sheer silk teddy and felt his lover trembling.

"Please!" she begged, trembling, "Oh, God, Tim, Please!"

His fingers brushed her erecting nipples. Rapturous sensations rocked him man and his legs went weak.

"Ohhhh!!!" Heidi moaned as he continued to caress her lovely breasts. She slipped out of his arms, backed to her bed and laid down.

He shed his clothes and joined her. He kissed her again and, exultantly, she kissed him back. His hand slid under the teddy, onto her bare breasts. His hands and lips caressed her breasts while she groaned and writhed on the bed. Then his hand slid across her belly, between her quivering legs, and he began exploring her moistening vagina.

"Ahhh!!!" Heidi groaned and her hips rocked upward. Her body presented itself for his touch. His finger slid between her puffy, soft vaginal lips, and she clutched at him. "Don't make me wait! Oh, Tim, please! I need you! I want you in me!" she cried.

He rolled between her legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. Guiding it toward her opening, he thrust forward and felt it sink into her warm, snug channel.

"Yesssss!!!!" Heidi hissed passionately when Tim's thick wand slid into her. "That's it! That's what I need! Give it to me. Give me all of it!"

He shoved his swollen rod into her as far as he could get it, then he began thrusting, each movement of his hips driving him higher up a mountain of ecstasy. It was sooo good!

"Make love to me! Oh, Tim! Make love to me!" Heidi groaned, pulling at his back, clutching his thrusting buttocks. "I need you so badly!! Oh, darling, I need you so badly!!!" Then, suddenly, gloriously, an orgasm burst through her. "Tim!!!!!! Oh, Tim!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Oh...yesssss!!!!!! I'm....I'm there!!! Take...Me!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Me, toooo!!!!" he groaned. He was experiencing the ultimate in ecstasy. His hips banged against Heidi, then his penis exploded batch after batch of hot, creamy sauce into her. Their bodies worked fervently against each other as they shared the wonder oforgasm.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of the pleasure they had just shared.

"I...I can't give you up!" Heidi said, clutching him to her. "I don't care what happens! You're the best thing in my life." She sat up, pulled her teddy over her head, dropped it on the floor, then she looked at him and smiled. "You really are a fabulous lover," she said.

Her compliments about his love-making ability always embarrassed him. "Ah...you...you're pretty fabulous, too," he replied. He gazed at her and couldn't stand not touching her. He began caressing one of her breasts.

Heidi shuddered and her nipples began to harden. "That's...Ahhhh!!!...Oh, God, Tim!" she exclaimed, "I can't believe it! You're insatiable!" She slid her hand across his chest, found his nipples and teased them to straining points of hardened flesh.

He gasped when he took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, writhing.

"I take it you like that?" Heidi asked.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" he replied. "My God! Yesssss! I...I sure do!!"

He laid there, quivering, finding the movement of Heidi's lips over the veined surface his swollen shaft incredibly delightful! He looked at her, kneeling beside him, her breasts dangling, her erect nipples pointed at the bed. Gently, he stroked her back, her lovely firm ass, then her legs. His hand continued to move, gliding lightly over her velvety skin while her lips continued to slide lovingly up and down over his throbbing shaft. "Oh, God, Heidi, I'm so close!" he gasped, his hips rocking. "I...I'm not sure I...I can take that much...longer!"

Heidi's lips blazed a trail of fire over his body and he felt his cock begin to rise again. She grasped the swelling organ and her kisses moved across his belly, through his damp, matted pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. Then she took the shaft in her mouth, clamped her lips around it, and began moving her head slowly up and down. He issued a fervent groan when she let the swollen wand slide in and out of her mouth.

Finally, Heidi took her mouth off him, swung her leg over his body, then she lowered herself on his stiff scepter. Once more her fluttering hot cavern engulfed it and caressed it. She looked down at him and he could see the delight in her eyes. "You really do like this, don't you, Tim darling?" she asked.

"Oh, yesssss!!!!" he replied. He arched his hips, driving himself farther into her.

Heidi pressed down against him. Her body jolted as he drove his swollen organ up into her. "God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe it! It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" She pushed herself erect, putting her body at right angles to his, and began to rock her hips even more fervidly.

"Ohhhh!!! Tim!!!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her lovely breasts bobbing, her motions were becoming more and more frenzied. "This is lovely!! This...Ahhhhh!!! This is incredible!"

He could scarcely stand it. The view of the Heidi riding his impaling member, her face flushed with passion, her gorgeous breasts quivering; combined with the intense, delectable friction of their joined sex organs, drove him rapidly toward his peak. His hot sauces bubbled inside him, then they coursed through his penis and blasted into her, flooding her, filling her to overflowing. "I'm commmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried. "Oh, God, Heidi, take it!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Heidi went wild. "Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come in me! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh...Ohhhhhh!!! Tim!!!! Oh, Tim!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

After their awesome orgasm, Heidi lowered herself onto his chest lay atop him, wrapped in his arms, as his penis softened and slid from her. She covered his lips with hers.

**********

"God, Heidi!" Tim thought despondently as he sat in his truck. "Why did you dump me? I loved you. I still love you! You said you couldn't give me up, but you did. Why? Why?"

He again considered calling her, offering to be her bodyguard, but decided against doing that. He wouldn't be able to stand it if she turned his offer. He feared what would happen if he saw her again and she didn't want to see him. It was tough enough knowing she was in trouble. But, even if she didn't want to be with him, he could keep an eye on her, take care of her and keep her safe.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,326 Followers