Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 19

Story Info
In the hospital, Tim dreams about Heidi.
1.8k words
4.66
26.5k
3
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"I think we're just about finished, Mrs. Tate," Sgt. Tyler told Heidi. It was daylight. The sergeant had recorded Heidi's halting description of her relationship with Milt Bingham while other officers did what they needed to do outside. "This Bingham guy obviously wasn't screwed together too tight," the sergeant said. "You were damn lucky."

"I...I guess so," Heidi replied. "I...I still can't believe this all happened, that Milt...that he would do something like this! I...I never, ever dreamed it could be him! He...he seemed so gentle, so nice..."

"You can never tell about people," the detective said. "It's pretty wild, one of the weirdest cases I've worked on, I'll tell you."

The phone rang. Sergeant Tyler picked it up. "Sergeant Tyler, Jamestown P.D.," she said. She listened. "Yes, she is. No, she's fine. Would you like to talk to her?" She looked at Heidi. "It's a guy who says his name is Bob Samuelson," she said. "He wants to talk to you."

Heidi took the phone. "Hello, Bob?" she said.

"Heidi, are you all right?" Bob asked. "I couldn't believe it when I saw the news this morning. Are you all right?"

"I...I'm fine," Heidi replied. "I...I wasn't hurt. The police they...they killed the man who...who was doing this."

"Do they know who it was?" Bob asked.

Heidi wasn't sure whether she should tell Bob who had been terrorizing her. "Just a minute, Bob," she said. She put her hand over the mouthpiece. "He wants to know who was doing this," she told Sergeant Tyler. "Should I tell him?"

Sergeant Tyler shook her head. "Not now," she said.

"Ah...Bob, the police don't want me to tell you," Heidi said. "It...the man's name...it will be released later, I'm sure."

"Are you sure you're OK, Heidi?" Bob asked. "Do you need anything? Is there anything I can do?"

"No, Bob, honestly, I'm fine," Heidi said. "The police got him before he could get to me."

"Thank God," Bob said. "Look, you know our number. If Joanna and I can do anything, anything at all, please call us."

"Thanks, Bob," Heidi said. "I will." She put the phone down and looked at Sergeant Tyler. "Tim...Jackman, the officer who...who was shot, how is he?"

"I don't know," the detective said. "From what I understand, his injuries weren't too serious. He's at the hospital."

"I...I have to go see him," Heidi said.

"Look, Mrs. Tate," Sergeant Tyler said, "you've had a really crazy night. Why don't you get some rest? I'm sure officer Jackman's fine. I'll check with the hospital and let you know. You can visit him later today if you want to."

"I want to go to the hospital and see him," Heidi insisted. "I...he saved my life. I...I have to." She had to see Tim herself, to know he really was all right.

"I'll see if I can get someone to drive you to the hospital," Sergeant Tyler said.

Lucy, another nurse, and two orderlies lifted Tim gently from the emergency room gurney and laid him in a hospital bed. The orderlies took the gurney and left.

Lucy pulled the sheet up over Tim and brushed her hand lightly over his forehead. "There," she said. "All set. I'm going off duty, but I'll stop up when I come in tonight to see how you are." She smiled at him. "Don't you go getting all excited now. You get to breathing too hard, it's going to hurt like hell." She patted his hand and chuckled. "You know, you didn't have to do all this to get to see me again, you could have called."

"Yeah, sure," Tim said. He knew exactly what Lucy was talking about. There was no problem of that. Sex was the farthest thing from his mind. Damn, it hurt to move.

Lucy bent over and kissed Tim lightly on the cheek. "See you later, Officer Tim," she said. She smiled at her colleague. "Take good care of him, Sarah, he's quite a guy. From what his buddies tell me, he's an honest-to-God hero."

"I will," the other nurse said.

Lucy left the room and the other nurse picked up Tim's arm and wrapped a blood pressure cuff around it. "Got to take your vital signs," she said. "Then I'll give you some pain medication. I can tell from the way you're moving that it hurts."

"Yeah," Tim said. "It sure as hell does."

The nurse finished taking his vital signs, then left the room. She returned carrying a hypodermic needle.

"Can't you give me pills?" Tim asked. "I hate needles."

"Sorry," the nurse replied. "Doctor's orders. Pills take too long to work. He wants you to have shots for a day or two. Where do you want it, arm or butt?"

"Arm," Tim replied. "No way in hell am I going to roll over."

The shot wasn't too bad. Almost immediately after he got it, Tim began feeling sleepy. Then he was asleep and dreaming...

Heidi was smiling at him. "I have a surprise for you," she said, her voice husky.

He wasn't sure what his lover was talking about. "What is it?" he asked.

Heidi smiled. "If I tell you what it is, it won't be a surprise," she said. "Go get in bed. You'll see. To bed with you, young man, now!"

He smiled at her. "Your wish is my command," he said. He headed for the bedroom. He had no idea what Heidi was up to, but judging from the way she looked when she said she had a surprise he knew it would be an exciting surprise. He went up the stairs, walked into her bedroom, took off his clothes, and got in bed.

He heard Heidi come up the stairs, then walk down the hallway. He was disappointed when she went by the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom. Listening intently, he heard her moving around, and wondered what she was up to. He continued to lay in bed waiting for her, filled with anticipation. He couldn't imagine what she had in mind. He heard the bathroom door open, then close. Then Heidi appeared in the bedroom doorway. He looked at her and couldn't breathe.

"Heidi, my...God!!!" he gasped.

The hall light shining through the diaphanous material of the incredibly sheer garments Heidi wore highlighted the lush curves of her compact, near-perfect body. She walked toward him, a vision of loveliness gliding across the bedroom.

"Do...do you...you like it?" she whispered.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful!" he croaked.

Heidi walked to the bed and sat down next to him. "I'm glad you like it," she said. "I bought it a long, long time ago, for a special occasion. But none that I wanted to wear it for ever happened until I met you. Now I'm going to make you feel very, very good. Lay back."

He did what she told him to do, unable to take his eyes off the glorious apparition before him. He shook as she slid the covers down, then her hands began to move over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing.

"Ohhhhhh!!! God, Heidi, that feels so good!!" he whispered as her hands moved everywhere over his body. Everywhere, that is, except for the one place he wanted to feel her caresses; his erection which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. Heidi continued her soft caresses, reducing him to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed. At last she ceased her caresses and stood up. Wide-eyed, gasping for breath, he watched her slowly let the robe slide down off her shoulders and drop to the floor.

He reached for her. "Heidi, please!!!" he groaned. "I...I need you!"

Heidi stepped back a step. She slid one of the straps of her negligee off a shapely shoulder. Then she did the other one. Slowly, clinging to her curves all the way, the filmy garment slid down her body.

He was almost insane with need. He wished he could jump off the bed, grab her, and ravish her, but he couldn't move. He had always known she was beautiful and desirable, but the way she looked now, what she'd done to him, made her seem even more so. Again, he reached out for her.

Heidi moved slowly back to the bed, climbed onto it. She straddled him, slid her body up his, then got to her knees. He felt her hand grasp his erection, then he gasped as the tip slid between the humid lips of her vagina. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. "Oh, Heidi, please!!! Please!!!"

His hard, throbbing penis moved slowly into her, until her pubic hair mingled with his and their pubic bones began grinding. When he was all the way in her, Heidi sat there, not moving. Wonderful sensations spread through his body. Then she started rocking her hips.

He couldn't believe how sweet Heidi's actions felt. As the walls of her clutching tube slid along the sides of his rigid pole, glorious sensations coursed through him, filling him with warmth and delight.

Heidi moved slowly, tantalizing him, driving him wilder and wilder. Then her body stiffened and began to quiver. "Tim!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried. Her body went wild. "So...so goooooddddddddd!!!! So goooooooodddddddddddd!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he roared, erupting into her like a human volcano.

Heidi's wild motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop him, and they slept.

While Tim was dreaming about her, Heidi walked into the hospital and found out what his room number was, then she walked down the hall to the nurse's station.

One of the nurses at the nurse's station, a friend of Heidi's, looked up and smiled at her. "Hi, Heidi," she said.

"Hi, Sarah," Heidi replied. "I'd like to see Tim Jackman."

"He's in 105," Sarah replied. "I just gave him a shot of pain meds. I think he's asleep. He a friend of yours?"

"Ah...he saved my life," Heidi replied. She told her friend what had happened.

"My God!" her friend said. "I heard about all that on the news. I didn't realize it was you. It must have been awful for you."

"It was," Heidi said, "but it's over now. I think I'll go down to Tim's room. I won't wake him." She started down the hall, found Tim's room, and silently walked in. He lay on the bed, eyes closed, breathing evenly, a smile on his face. She walked over to the bed, caressed his forehead softly, then she sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"I love you, Tim Jackman," she thought. "I know that now. I don't know what will happen when you wake up, but I do know I love you."

Then, as she sat next to the young man who'd saved her life, exhaustion overwhelmed her and she fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers