Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 22

Story Info
Heidi plans a surprise for Tim.
3.9k words
4.7
30.6k
3
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IV: Hell Hath No Fury

Chapter 22

Before she left the hospital, Heidi confirmed that Tim was, in fact, being discharged the next day. She decided to call his parents to ask them if it was all right if she picked Tim up at the hospital after he was discharged. As she pulled into the driveway of her home, an idea occurred to her.

"The condo!" she thought. She and her ex-husband had purchased a condominium at a ski resort years earlier. She got it as part of the divorce settlement, but hadn't used it in ages. The company that managed the condo complex had been renting it for her, but now she had an idea of how she could use it. She and Tim.

Inside her house, she sat down at the phone, looked up the Jackmans' phone number, then she pondered how to tell them what she wanted to do. Finally, her hands trembling, she dialed the number.

"Hello?" Tim's mother said.

"Mrs. Jackman, this is Heidi Tate," Heidi began, "I...ah...there's something I'd like to do and I'd like your permission." Hesitantly, she told the woman what her plan was.

"I think that would be wonderful!" Mrs. Jackman said, surprising Heidi. "It seems to me that getting away like that would do both of you a world of good."

"Ah...you do?" Heidi replied. She'd expected at least some resistance. "I...you really don't mind?"

"Well, I would like to have Tim home, but we don't really have the room, and I doubt very much he'd want to stay here with all of us old folks anyhow," Mrs. Jackman said. "And I'm sure he'd much rather be with you."

"Ah, well, ah, I...thank, you," Heidi said.

"I'll go over to Tim's place and get some things together," Mrs. Jackman said. "You can pick them up here on the way to the hospital."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jackman," Heidi said. "Thank you very much."

Next she called the principal and told him she was taking a few weeks off.

"That's fine, Heidi," he said. "Take all the time you need. Your job will be waiting when you come back."

"Thank you," Heidi said.

Heidi began packing. By the time she went to bed, everything she needed for the surprise she planned for Tim was in her car.

Tim was surprised when Heidi, and not his parents, walked into his room the next morning. That she was carrying a small suitcase surprised him even more. She laid the suitcase on the foot of his bed, kissed him, then straightened up.

"Your mother put some clothes for you to wear in there," she said, nodding toward the suitcase. "Get dressed, I'm taking you out of here."

"You are?" Tim said. "I thought..."

"Get dressed," Heidi said. "I'm going to go down and get your nurse to come and give you whatever instructions the doctor has left for you."

"Yes, ma'am," Tim said. He got dressed and waited for Heidi to return. His heart pounding, he went to the door to see where she was. She was walking down the hall beside his nurse, chatting with her colleague, and didn't see him. He watched her approach him. He thought she looked ravishing. She was wearing a pair of form-fitting jeans, topped with a loose white blouse, over a turquoise tank top. She had on just a trace of makeup, and her short, straight pale hair framed her lovely face.

He stepped back into the room and sat down on the bed. The nurse and Heidi came in and went through the list of "do's and don'ts" the doctor had ordered. Then she had him sign some papers and left the room.

Once the nurse was gone, Tim stood up and wrapped his arms around Heidi. She tilted her face up and he kissed her. The kiss, which was fervent and thrilling, brought back a lot of memories for him. The softness of her, the sweetness of her lips, the pressure of her body against his, all of those sensations combined to give him an instant erection. He cupped her bottom in his hands and pulled her against him.

Heidi broke the kiss and leaned back in Tim's arms. She felt his erection and kept her hips pressed against him, moving them slightly. She smiled and said, "That feels wonderful, darling. But we have to get going."

"Let's," Tim said. He couldn't wait to get home so he and Heidi could be alone.

They walked out of the hospital holding hands and got into Heidi's car. She drove out of the parking lot, excited about the surprise she'd planned for Tim. She turned onto the highway and began heading out of town.

"Hey, wait a minute," he protested. "Where are we going?"

Heidi looked over at him and smiled. "It's a surprise," she said. She reached over and laid her hand in his. "I think you'll like it."

She fended off his questions as they drove and, eventually, they arrived at the condominium complex, just after noon. Heidi parked in the lot of the rustic-looking lodge, checked in, got the keys to her unit, then drove her condominium.

"What is this?" Tim asked. "Whose place is this?"

"It's mine," Heidi said. "I've owned it for years, but I haven't been here in a long, long time. I thought, maybe, it would be a nice place for both of us to rest up."

"Oh, wow!" he exclaimed.

They walked arm-in-arm along a board walkway to the condo. Heidi unlocked the door and they went inside. "Well," she said, "here we are."

Tim was quiet. His eyes were wide, his breathing was a little ragged. He looked around.

The condominium was relatively new and the decor was modern, but very cozy. There was a fireplace - stocked with wood, a big color TV, even a VCR. The unit had a kitchen, and on the level below that, a living room and dining area. Off that a porch, accessible through large sliding glass doors ran the full width of the unit. There were two bathrooms, one of which housed a sauna, the other a Jacuzzi. The bed in the master bedroom was king-sized.

Neither of them spoke. Tim clutched Heidi's hand, looking around in amazement. "I...I've never, ever, been in a place like this," he stammered. "I had no idea you owned a place like this. This is wonderful!"

"Come with me," Heidi said softly. She led Tim to the bedroom, her heart pounding, barely able to breathe.

In the bedroom the lovers looked into each other's eyes. As if drawn by unseen forces, their faces moved together and their lips met in a kiss that was soft, yet urgent and passionate. It left both of them weak. Lips and tongues working and searching, they held the kiss for a long time.

Gasping with breathlessness and passion, they finally ended the kiss.

"This seems so right," Heidi said softly.

Tim didn't say a word, he just sought her mouth once again. When the second kiss ended, they walked over to the bed and sat down.

Without speaking, Tim began to remove Heidi's clothing. He took the sweater off first, dropping it on a chair next to the bed. While he did that, she began unbuttoning his shirt. He caressed her face and bare shoulders, bringing soft murmurs of pleasure from her. His hands moved to her breasts, the perfect orbs he loved so much to fondle, but which he'd been denied for so long. Gently, he brought the tips to full extension.

Heidi groaned and trembled as her nipples swelled in response to Tim's insistent, loving caresses. She hadn't felt this wonderful in so long! "Kiss them, Tim! Please kiss them!" she begged. It had been an eternity since she'd known the delight of feeling his lips on her breasts!

Tim did and felt her tremble even more. One at a time, he sucked the extended fleshy nubs into his mouth, nursing like a baby, lashing them with his tongue. Heidi's arms encircled his head, pressing him to her.

"Oh, God, Tim!!! Oh, God!!!" she groaned. "Oh, darling!"

While his mouth was busy on her chest, Tim's hands went to the waist of Heidi's jeans and pushed them down. She hadn't bothered to put on underwear, so he quickly had her nude. He gazed at her adoringly and was once again struck by how breathtakingly beautiful she was.

He began stroking her legs and buttocks, entranced, as always, by the silken softness of her skin. Her hips began rotating, and the muscles in those lovely buttocks tightened and relaxed under his caresses. The touch of his hands and lips was obviously causing Heidi considerable delight, and she cooed with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh, Tim, darling!!!!" she murmured. Passionate sounds continued to pour from Heidi as her body responded avidly to his loving caresses.

He cupped her buttocks again, pulled her to him, and their lips joined, fanning the fires of passion in both of them to open conflagrations of need.

Heidi's arms wrapped around Tim, and she hugged him with surprising strength while her hips bucked forward, seeking him. Her stiff nipples rubbed against his bare chest. He laid her back on the bed, quickly, shed what remained of his clothes and rolled on top of her, between her legs. Hovering over her, he planted kisses on her chest, then her breasts, stretching each nipple out and letting it pop out of his mouth. "Ahhhhh!!!! Darling!!! Tim!!! Tim, darling!!!!" she moaned, the mellifluent sound she made stirred him.

Downward Tim kissed, licking and touching every square inch of her exposed body his lips could reach. It was heavenly! Her skin was so soft, smooth, and warm! He wanted to keep this up as long as possible!

At last, while Heidi continued to writhe and moan from the passion evoked by Tim's caresses, his lips reached her pubic hair, went on through it, and covered her sex.

"Agggghhhhh!!!" Heidi cried, her hips rising off the bed, forcing her vaginal lips against Tim's searching mouth. She experienced sensations sweeter than any she'd known in ages.

Tim cupped a buttock in each hand and began to pay homage to her middle with his lips and tongue.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!!" Cries of ecstasy continued to pour from Heidi as Tim's found her clit and drew it into his mouth as far as it would go.

"Timmmmm!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!" Heidi moaned and her hips went wild.

Tim found his oral contact with her, in itself, a supremely wonderful experience; a kaleidoscope of sound, motion, taste and sensation. Her scent was sweet, clean, and filled his nose. Her labia were soft and silky, made slippery by the gushing juices of her excitement. She tasted wonderful, more wonderful than he remembered! The more of her he tasted, the more he wanted!

He savored her moans and cries of passion, and the wild gyration of her hips as he delved into every area of her vagina. What was even more fantastic was that he found he was getting as much pleasure as he was giving!

"Oh, God, Tim!!! Oh, God!!! Please, Tim!!! Please!!!! Yessss!!! Please!!!!!" Heidi cried as Tim's oral assault continued unabated. This was far more wonderful than she'd dreamed it would be! How had she managed without him all those years?

Heidi's movements were so wild Tim had trouble keeping his mouth where he wanted it to be. His face was coated with her juices, and her motions grew still wilder. He knew she was nearing her peak and kept on.

"Gaaaaaaadddddd!!! Don't stoppppp!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't stoppppp!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Heidi cried when her desire exploded into ecstasy. Up and down her hips pumped, her legs clamping Tim's head, locking his mouth against her. He was afraid he'd suffocate, but as her moans and movements reached a crescendo, he found he didn't care. In his mind's eye, he tried to picture her lovely body arching, writhing, then relaxing, swept by the throes of passion. Passion he'd evoked in her!

Although it seemed to go on forever, Heidi's orgasm did pass, and she moved slowly onto the down-slope of passion. Still he kept licking, kissing, and sucking her middle, until she collapsed, limp, onto the bed. Finally, when she lay still, her legs wide open in front of him, he lifted his face from her and sat back on his knees.

He'd seen her nude, had touched and kissed just about all of her body, yet he found that each time he looked at her was like the first time. The lovely soft white-blonde hair, the fineness of her features, the perfect shape of her body, the oh-so-perfect breasts and their darker tips, half-hard and moving evenly with her breathing; all of it was an incredibly exciting vision to they young man's adoring eyes. Though he'd shared passion with her many times, he found that he wanted her as much as he ever had!


He moved closer to her, his erection preceding him.

Heidi felt Tim moving and opened her eyes. Her arms came up, beckoning me. "Take me, Tim!" she said, softly, urgently. She wanted him in her, desperately! It had been far too long since she'd known the wondrous feelings he could give her!

The head of Tim's erect penis touched her moist, hot labia, sending an exquisite shock through him, making him tremble. He guided himself with his hand and slowly slid into her, until their pubic mounds were touching.

Heidi rotated her hips upward, welcoming him into her. "Yessss!!!! Oh, darling, yessssssssss!!!" she cooed as Tim entered her. The urgency in her sibilant whisper told him how much she wanted him!

The sensations were so intense, and Tim's level of excitement was so high, that once he was in Heidi, he dared not move for fear of exploding immediately. He stayed still, buried in her, savoring the fabulour feelings.

"You're so big! You fill me!" Heidi murmured. This was how making love should feel! How she always wanted it to feel!

Tim caressed her softly rounded belly, and Heidi moved slowly in response. Her gentle motions had a wild effect on him but, luckily, he'd regained some control. He reached down to the spot of their joining, found her clit, and began to caress it. Her face went slack as passion flooded her anew.

Tim's gentle, but ardent, touch caused Heidi to respond more and more insistently. She grasped her breasts and began teasing her nipples. Her mouth dropped open and her head began to roll from side to side. "Oh, God, Tim!! I'm so close!!! So close!!! Already!!!" she moaned, her hips rocking wildly.

Tim leaned forward on outstretched arms and began slow thrusts into her, withdrawing until only the tip of his penis was in her, then driving deep into her once again. Gently at first, then more and more forcefully he moved, feeling the approach of his zenith of delight. With each thrust, Heidi's hips followed his movements. Finally, his control again fading, Tim pressed deeply into her, driving her against the bed. He rotated his hips and felt Heidi match his movements.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Aggggaiinnnnnnn!!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggggg agggggainnnnnnnn!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Agggggainnnnnnnn!!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!" Heidi cried as, for the first time in a long time, she knew the ultimate in bliss. Her body went wild and Tim's joined it.

With a groan of passion, he erupted into her.

Their bodies bucked and strained together as they shared ecstasy. Tim's orgasm was startlingly intense, the pleasurable spasms exquisite. Perfection!

Even though their peak had passed, they still ground against one another, the feelings so wonderful neither of them ever wanted to stop.

But, as good things always do, their shared joy eventually passed. Tim's erection softened, and he pulled it from Heidi, then he laid next to her on the bed. She rolled on her side, wrapped an arm around him, and he did the same, pulling her against him. He kissed Heidi softly, and she looked at him, her eyes moist, soft, and incredulous.

"I love you, Tim Jackman," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Heidi Tate," Tim replied and kissed her softly on the forehead.

Heidi's eyes closed as she pressed her full length against him. Spent, she fell into a deep sleep.

Tim laid awake holding Heidi while slept. He still found it difficult to believe that, after all this time, she was here, in his arms, and that they'd shared passion in the fullest sense of the word. He was tired but he couldn't get to sleep, so he gently eased out of her arms, got up, dressed, and covered her with a blanket. Then he went out to bring their things in from the car.

When he returned to the bedroom, Heidi was sitting up in the bed, looking frightened. "I...I didn't know where you were," she said, her voice quivering. "I...I was scared you'd left me."

"I was getting our stuff in from the car," Tim said. She looked so upset that he dropped the suitcases on the floor, went to the bed, and took her in his arms.

"I...I was afraid you left," Heidi repeated, her face pressed against his chest.

"No chance," Tim whispered as he caressed her bare back. "I'll never, ever leave you."

For a long time they sat on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Finally, Tim spoke. "Hey, I ought to finish getting our things in."

"OK," Heidi said softly. "I think I'll take a bath." She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Tim went back out to the car and got the rest of their things. When he came in again, the shower was running. He hung up their clothes, then went into the bathroom for a peek, feel, and kiss. That accomplished, he went out to the living room and sat down on the large sectional sofa.

Heidi came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, walked over to the sofa, and sat down on Tim's lap. Her soft arms went around his neck and their lips sought contact. He squeezed her, and she snuggled her bottom against him.

"I can't believe how wonderful being with you is!" she said when the kiss ended. "It was marvelous!" She kissed him again.

Once more Tim was pleasantly shaken by the depth and softness of their kiss. Wild feelings roiled inside him and he felt his body responding passionately to contact with hers. The towel wrapped around her came undone and her naked form was exposed to his caresses.

"You keep this up," he gasped while Heidi kissed his neck, "and you'll have to take another shower."

"I don't care," Heidi said. She continued to kiss and lick him. She couldn't stop. This was far more wonderful than she'd dreamed it would be.

Tim felt himself growing hard again. How had he survived without her?

Heidi began unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm going to make love to you this time," she said, her hands leaving tingling trails as they moved over his flesh. A finger tentatively explored one of his nipples and he jumped.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Yesssss!!!!" Tim replied.

She pulled his shirt out of his slacks, baring his upper body. Her hands moved over him insistently, making his throat tight, his breathing difficult. She leaned over and teased his nipples with her lips and Tim almost jumped off the sofa.

Heidi giggled. "Do you like that, Tim?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Tim groaned. His penis continued to swell and stiffen as Heidi worked him over. Then, suddenly, moist warmth engulfed one of his now-erect nipples as she drew it into her lovely mouth, doing to him exactly what he'd recently done to her. Tim gasped and twitched. He felt as if the top of his head was going to come off. His arms and hands moved over her naked body as best they could, but most of his strength seemed to have left him.

Heidi's hand moved to the waist of his pants, opened them, then insinuated under his clothes, grasping his erection.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Tim moaned.

"You're hard again!" Heidi murmured, abandoning her caresses of his nipples. "That's wonderful!" She began removing his pants.

Tim did what he could to help, then he, too, was nude. As he'd caressed her legs earlier, Heidi caressed his. First with the flat of her hands, then with her long fingernails. He felt as if his body was turning into one huge nerve ending, seeking pleasure and absorbing it, his passion building and building.

Heidi's hands returned to his waving staff, and again that sensitive organ was wrapped in soft warm flesh. She seemed fascinated by it, stroked it, examined it, and sent wild, almost unbearable, sensations coursing through the young man.

When Tim was sure he was going to come in her hand, Heidi stood up, straddled his hips, and began lowering herself onto his rampant penis.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12