Hell In High Water

Story Info
Sheltering from the storm becomes a frightening ordeal.
1.7k words
3.69
39.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace could hear the storm raging overhead. The wind tore at the tiles on the roof and the rain lashed violently against every surface.

Inside the stadium it was pitch black. The weather had knocked out the power an hour or so before and many of the torches and candles people had lit in terror were beginning to flicker and fade.

After the warning had come, the whole city had been forced to evacuate or crowd inside. Grace and Solomon had tried to get out on but the freeway became so blocked that they ended up following the swarm of people into the stadium for safety. Once inside, they realised their terrible mistake.

Most of those who had remained were men and Solomon kept Grace protected in his arms at all times, fearing the hungry glances which were directed her way.

They had had to abandon the house in the early hours and she was still dressed in his old t-shirt and boxers which she had slept in along with a light jacket and sneakers. Curled against her, Solomon was aware of her long, smooth white legs inadequately clad in the shorts and her small breasts showing through the thin fabric of the shirt. She looked so beautiful, even with her short brown hair mussed up and no make up covering her skin, that Solomon had a permanent semi erection at her proximity. But this only made him more aware of the other men and their ill concealed lust.

Grace shivered and pressed her back further against her boyfriend's solid ebony chest. The sounds of the hurricane were terrifying and she trusted the building would keep them safe but the more the darkness seemed to wrap around them, the colder and more frightened she became. She gripped his arms around her so tightly that they crushed her breasts painfully against her chest.

A man moved past them and in the faint light Grace saw him take a long, hard look at her long bare legs. He smirked to himself horribly. Grace hoped some light would last until the worst of the storm had gone and they could leave this place.

Solomon moved forward so that he could whisper in her ear, "Babes I need to take a leak. Do you want to come with me?"

She nodded vigorously in reply. She didn't want to be left alone out here.

They stood up and carefully picked their way over the hunched bodies crowded into every inch of space and then went down the tunnel towards the bathrooms.

Before they could get there, Solomon felt a heavy weight on the back of his legs and pitched forward, dragging Grace with him as he fell. She cried out in pain as they hit the floor and tried to twist sideways to see what was happening. The blinding light of a torch shone directly into her eyes.

The pressure on Grace lifted as Solomon was dragged to his feet, leaving her feeling exposed. Once she had readjusted her eyes to the sudden light, Grace could see two white men standing over her and a third holding Solomon against the side of the tunnel. There was a knife in his hand, pressed against the side of her boyfriend's neck.

"What's this boy doing with a fine young white girl like you eh?" said the man with the torch. "Seems like something's wrong here."

Grace shuddered at his southern drawl. She had a feeling that they had been watching herself and Solomon and waiting for this opportunity.

The men leant down and pulled her up. They felt very strong and wiry. The grip of the shorter one on her arm caused her to wince in pain.

"Let's go somewhere quieter," he said. He gestured to Solomon. "You too, boy."

Solomon moved away, conscious of the cold blade still inches from his throat. He was shaking with fear for Grace and anger at not being able to stop these men putting their hands all over her gorgeous body. He was used to people not understanding why a white rich girl like Grace had taken up with a poor black kid but he realised that these men were going to take it a step further.

As they dragged her, Grace struggled as much as she could. The two men seemed merely amused and excited by her efforts and the tall one used the hand not gripping her arm to fondle her breast liberally through the shirt, squeezing the nipple hard.

Once they had gone far enough down the deserted tunnel, away from the bathrooms and the other people, the man with Solomon pushed him against the wall again, this time with his back to it so that he would be able to see everything that was happening. He kept the knife firmly along the line of his jaw so Solomon would understand that he was powerless to move and help.

The other men shoved Grace hard enough to make her fall down and then the shorter one got down on top of her, sitting in her chest and pinning her to the floor with his weight. Frightened and aware of their intentions, she wriggled furiously, lifting her legs and trying to kick the man holding her down and flailing her arms in an attempt to hit him. But his superior strength meant her efforts were wasted.

He shifted so that he was lying down along her and she had to lay still in order to be able to breathe, so hard was he crushing her into the cold concrete. With one hand he clenched her wrists together above her head and then reached down to squeeze her left breast with the other. Pain shot through her and she cried out until he rewarded her with a punch in the face which bought tears to her eyes.

"No!" Grace heard Solomon shout and she turned to look at him. There was no reproach in her eyes for her hero, she knew they would stab him if he tried to move. They thought they would be justified in their racist minds.

"Watch out boy," said the man on top of Grace, "you gunna see how a white man fucks his woman. And girl, are you in for a treat! That black cock ain't nothing to what I can make you feel."

They all started to laugh as he reached down and pulled down her shorts. He took out his cock and pumped it a few times quickly. She could see how hard it was, although she thought it a bit ironic how small it was in comparison to Solomon's considering his boasts.

The other man came forward and held down her arms, pointing the torch straight at Grace so she was in the spotlight for Solomon. Her rapist then used his hands to pull her legs apart and shove his whole length into her in one stroke. Cupping her bottom and pulling it off the floor, he pounded into her hard and fast like a rabbit. The pain was blinding for Grace and ripped through her body with each thrust. The man did not break rhythm and spurted into her mercifully quickly, collapsing on her body heavily when he was finished with a groan.

"Damn this bitch is tight. She is one hot fuck," he said.

His penis came out of her with a plop, all shrivelled and small and shining with his sperm. The two men flipped Grace over so that she was on her knees and he came round to her head, running the limp cock along her lips.

"Suck me clean bitch."

She shook her head, clamping her teeth tight. Raping her cunt was one thing but another man's penis was not going in her mouth. He slapped her around the head twice, three times until she gasped and then stuffed his penis into her mouth.

Grace felt it go hard the minute it touched her tongue and the man grabbed her hair and began to fuck her mouth until she gagged.

He laughed and let it fall out. The sight of it in front of her made her feel sick. He rubbed his penis all over her beautiful face, still laughing.

Then she felt another pain shoot through her cunt as the other man shoved his cock into her from behind while she was down on her knees. Even though his penis was bigger, it hurt far less this time as she was still lubricated from the come that dripped down her thighs.

"Fuck," he said as he thrust in again. "That is one amazing cunt. I'm going to make her want my white cock. I'm gunna make her come on it." He continued a slow, almost tender rhythm, being sure to touch every inch of her inside with his cock until she could feel a pressure growing within her.

The first man, bored with his new spectator position, pushed his cock into her mouth again which helped her distract herself from the orgasm that was building.

However, then the man in her cunt leant down and began to play gently with her breasts, caressing them lovingly until she moaned instinctively. Pleased with her reaction, he slid his hand down further until it touched her clit. At first he merely cupped her so that she could feel the heat generated by his hand and her body began to tighten in response, longing for him to finger her. Slowly, he slid his middle finger over her burning clit and she shuddered. He stroked up along her slit and then circled her clit, over and over.

Suddenly, he picked up the rhythm inside her, fucking her harder and deeper than before. Grace could fell her hips rocking in rhythm, pushing his cock further into her and then her clit against his palm. He began rubbing her furiously, his hand almost vibrating against her and she exploded into orgasm seconds before the cock in her mouth spurted into her so that she spluttered come down her face.

"Told you I'd make you come," said the man behind her and then he too came inside her, throwing waves of hot come inside her cunt.

They both stood up and left her lying in a confused, humiliated heap. The man with the knife withdrew it from a horrified Solomon's neck and laughed at his angry expression.

All three traipsed into the darkness as he knelt down and pulled Grace back into her arms, trying to comfort her.