Hellcat's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That’s it pet that is a good girl. Don’t stop until you taste me. You are mine my pet mine to do with as I please but it doesn’t have to be so hard now does it my sweet”

Ajeroth wasn’t surprised when she began to tentatively lap at his cock curling her tongue around the thick head. He groaned in pleasure releasing his grip upon her hair to pet her as he spoke. She would make a fine whore once he had finished breaking her he thought. When she began to suckle him he kept his hips still enjoying the pressure against his cock as that hot tongue slid around the shaft. He would allow her to work the seed from his boiling balls and she was doing a good job of it. He leaned back slightly closing his eyes growling with the feel of his little toy suckling him off. His one hand kept her head in place as the other trailed down the sensuous line of her back dragging against the claw marks and he took pleasure in the pained gasp she gave him. He had expected her to stop and was surprised when her tongue started to lash hungrily at his shaft lapping against it like a puppy. As she began to suck harder almost greedily upon him he grunted softly gripping her hair as his balls tightened painfully boiling for release. She was damn good at this he thought as he threw his head back and roared with the intensity of his release. He held her head tightly in place neither letting her pull back or thrusting into her throat. He wanted the bitch to taste her new Master for the first time. The thick hot seed boiled up his shaft making his huge cock swell and pulse until it exploded over her tongue threatening to drown her. He enjoyed watching her eyes widen her stomach retch and her cheeks bulging but he would not pull back she would drink him or drown in him. He tightened his grip in her hair as he spoke each word a breathless growl of sweet release.

“Drink it slut. Swallow your Master down my pet or you will know what drowning is like. Do not miss a drop my dear or you will feel my wrath”

Charna felt the beast leaning back felt his hand trailing over the contours of her slender back. When he began to drag his claws over the claw marks he had left in her flesh she gasped in pain but never stopped suckling upon him. She could only hope that the faster she brought him to release with her tongue the sooner this would all be over. She began to lash and curl her tongue upon him as she suckled harder against the head the pain in her back fueling her need for this to end. It was her first time ever doing something so horrid but she did her best listening to his groans and growls of pleasure she discovered what he enjoyed what brought him pleasure. As she sucked hard upon him sliding her tongue against the head of his cock she felt his grip in her hair tighten holding her in place as he roared above her. Then she felt it the hot thick fluid bursting across her tongue and began to retch violently. The stuff was vile bitter tasting and seemed to squirm in her mouth making her want to puke as it began to fill her mouth with no where to go. It was then that she heard his words and shuddered in disgust the thick slime rolling inside her mouth. She was left with no choice but to obey or drown. She took a deep breath before she swallowed deeply drinking down the bitter fluid and trying not to heave it back up. As the thick fluid began to slide down her throat into her stomach she felt something twinge inside her and squirmed helplessly. The flow of seed continued for long moments forcing her to drink more and more until finally it shuddered to a stop. She felt him pull from her mouth with a groan his long thick cock softening before her eyes and she retched violently though nothing seemed to come up. She felt herself lifted as a strange haze seemed to flood into her brain and the shackles upon her arms were released as she was tossed back into the cage. His words seemed to float in a misty haze reaching her as if from a distance.

“Rest now my pet the seed will work to heal you but now I will always know where you are for it binds you to me. I will have your soul eventually my pet and you will give it to me freely. Someone will come along soon to bathe you and see that you are fed.”

Ajeroth was quite proud of his new pet as she drank down every drop of his potent seed the seed that would bind her to him. He pulled back from his little fuck toy slowly releasing her from his grasp. He slowly wove a sleep spell around her as he lifted her from the floor unshackling her as he tossed her into the cage. He had not been this sated in a very long time and needed to rest himself. As he locked the cage he leaned down and spoke softly to her knowing the power that now squirmed around in her stomach was quickly dragging her into a healing rest. He chuckled as he watched her eyes droop and then close before he spun away from her. Her training would have to wait until he had rested and had her fed and bathed. His claws clicked against the stone as he made his way out of the room strong powerful legs carrying him with a tired stride across the room. He cast one last look at his sleeping degraded pet knowing the fun had just begun before he slipped out of the room silently. He left instructions with the guards that no one was to enter the room until they bore a seal from him and then made his way into his own chambers stopping a moment to look upon the kennel that would be hers as soon as she broke. He sauntered over toward his bed pleased and happy with his little slut she would make a fine pet once he trained her he thought to himself before dropping onto his bed. He looked over to one side of the room and decided she would have her first meal here with him to see what it was she could earn by being a good girl. With that thought in mind and a content sigh he drifted off to sleep himself.

(To Be Continued)

12