Helldancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering over his muscular shoulder, Claire watched as the lead demon nodded slightly.

"In time, Darrow. Tell us if she's clean first."

Darrow nodded and returned his attention to her. Still holding her legs steady, he leaned in again and flicked his tongue out, running it along the length of her slit. She jumped, biting her lip to stifle her moan. He licked her a second time, pushing his tongue harder against her delicate sex. She writhed against his grip, a vain and useless attempt to break free.

He pulled back an inch, licking his lips with glee. "Honeyed wine." His eyes flicked up to meet hers, a vicious smile on his mouth. "I'm going to enjoy you."

Without giving her time to brace herself, Darrow leaned forward and pressed his mouth fully to her sex. She gasped sharply and bit her lip harder, a bead of blood forming on the tender skin. His tongue pushed past the sensitive lips of her sex, twisting and turning as it explored. Her legs twitched against his grasp, this teasing only making her body tremble harder.

His tongue crept along the delicate insides of her pussy, searching for that elusive answer to his question. Farther and farther it moved along, teasing and taunting her body with gentle flicks and caresses. It moved slowly, trying to find that small bit of -- There! The tip pressed against a fleshy barrier, poking and prodding to test it strength. Excited as she now was, Claire hoped that would be enough to satisfy his endless questioning.

Barking out a muffled laugh, Darrow retracted his tongue and leaned back from her body. "She's good, all right. Pure as the day she was born."

Thaltos grinned. "Excellent."

Darrow turned his head to grin at his friend. "She's a tasty one, too. I swear, Thaltos, you need to try her."

"All in good time, my friend, I assure you."

But Claire wasn't concerned about the purity of her body or how she tasted. As much as she hated to admit it, Darrow's explorations had fired her body up in a way she'd never experienced. Her body writhed against the hard stone of the chair, trying to find something that would relieve the spark that had been ignited in her veins. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, hating her fate yet needing some kind of relief.

Thaltos, thankfully, noticed her discomfort. His cocked his head and gave her a soft smile. "Darrow, look what you've done. You fired the poor thing up and then left her with nothing. Finish her off."

Darrow turned back to her and grinned. "With pleasure."

He moved faster than her eyes could follow, burying his face between her thighs a second time. His tongue slipped into her pussy again, this time dolling out stronger strokes to her delicate flesh. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, her body twitching every few seconds from his delicious teasing. She dug her fingers into the ornate carvings of the chair, her nails digging small gashes in the stone.

The pleasure confused her for an instant. She was in Hell after all, so shouldn't she be wandering around a pit of sludge or something? This hardly seemed like the usual punishments she'd read about from her grandmother's books. They should be chaining her to the walls and stripping her flesh from her bones, not devouring her sex like a ravenous animal.

A strong lick directed at her clit wiped the questions from her mind. Her mind spun at the new burst of pleasure, her skin beginning to tingle and her body burning. She squirmed restlessly against Darrow's grip, trying to find some way to quell the hunger in her veins. Her fighting was in vain, and her body continued to crave more and more of his hellish teasing.

Darrow noticed her struggles and let out a muffled chuckle into her pussy. He moved his arms away from her legs, slipping one enormous hand under her thigh and lifting her leg, hauling her slender limb over his shoulder and hooking her leg over his muscled back. He repeated the motion with her other leg, the motion bringing her body closer to his mouth. Pulling back an inch, he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked gently, making her body twitch even harder.

Claire let out a strangled moan as she collapsed into the chair. Having her body tormented like this made her questions ever wanting to leave. As much as she hated to confess, this was exactly what she needed. Years of being under her grandmother's watchful religious eye meant that she was never able to receive any kind of pleasure until she left that house. Here, she could let loose and indulge in every wicked fantasy she had.

Her captor gave her clit one last flick with his tongue, sending her over the edge. She gave a grating howl of pleasure as her body exploded. Her back arched, her toes curled, her fingers dug into the stone chair. Her legs tightened around Darrow's neck as her body pulsed, reveling in the first orgasm she'd ever had. She grit her teeth as she rode the waves of ecstasy rushing through her veins, determined to enjoy this to the very end. Her lover -- what else could he be now? -- gently licked her body clean, continuing to tenderly pleasure her as she slowly came down from her high.

Moments later, her breathing evened out and her body relaxed. She slumped into the cold stone of the chair, a thin sheen of sweat coating her flesh. She struggled to swallow, her throat now barren from her harsh cries of pleasure. Her head rolled to the side, her eyes fluttering close while she regained her balance.

Darrow lifted her legs off his shoulders, gently letting them go as he stood. "I'm telling you! This girl is made of honey!" He reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. "You will never find a woman who's sweeter than this one. You made a good deal, Thaltos."

The older demon laughed softly. "And to think you doubted me."

With a monumental effort, Claire managed to turn her head to look at Darrow. His night-black eyes shined in the flickering light of the fire, elation and hunger swirling within their depths.

He smiled another wicked grin. "Yes, I apologize for that. She'll do just fine."

"I'm glad you approve."

"Alright, so we know she's a virgin now. When do we get to play with her?" Silthos stepped forward a bit, anxious to have his turn.

Thaltos held out a hand, stopping his companion in his tracks. "Not now. Darrow's exhausted her. She won't have any strength left to handle us. We'll give her a day or two to recover first. Then we can play."

Silthos stepped back, crossing his arms and scowling in disappointment.

Thaltos turned to smile at her. "She's done for now. Both of you can go back to the room and prepare a bed and food for her." He slowly made his way towards the chair. "I'll carry her in. She can rest for the night."

Darrow and Silthos nodded silently. Giving her one last wink, Darrow raised her hand to his lips and kissed it, his eyes never breaking from hers.

"I look forward to exploring you more, miss Harding."

He backed away from the chair, moving to the shadows of the room. Once again, tiny strands of darkness reached out and caressed his skin, pulling him back into their depths. They did the same with Silthos, pulling both creatures deeper into the blackness until they had disappeared.

Thaltos continued to walk towards her, stopping just inches from the chair. He smiled softly and leaned forward, slipping his hands under her body to lift her us. She lay in his arms, her body limp, staring up at the spike-covered ceiling. A vague memory of being carried by him while watching the church beams pass slipped into her mind, bringing a small smile to her lips.

Thaltos turned, carrying her in his arms as he made his way to the shadows. "You preformed very well tonight. I'm proud of you."

She offered the strongest smile she could. Her smiled faded briefly as her thoughts turned to ponder their plan. They had said they wanted to play with her. What did that mean? Would Silthos dangle her upside-down over a shark tank while trying to play ring-toss with her? Would Darrow devour her whole? She shuddered, trying to stop the images from running through her mind.

Thaltos chucked. "I know what you're thinking. Don't worry about Darrow. He won't eat you. He's just excited to have a playmate. They both are. We've made numerous deals with humans, none of whom have kept their end of the bargain. You're the first prize we've actually claimed."

She smiled and settled into his arms, trying to fight the sudden exhaustion that had steeled over her body. She watched through heavy-lidded eyes as they neared the shadows, the small tendrils of darkness reached out to greet them.

"We'll have you fed once we get you to our room. You can sleep when you're finished. You have a big day with us tomorrow, so eat your fill and sleep well. We'll wake you up in the morning."

She felt the first strand of shadow touch her skin, their silky warmth wrapping gently around her wrists. More followed, tangling around her skin and hair. Others slipped around Thaltos' flesh, pulling them deeper into the darkness. Feeling safe and warm, Claire let her eyes close completely and leaned her head against his chest, relaxing completely as the continued to be pulled into the shadows.

"Go to sleep, Claire. I'll wake you when we're there."

She nodded, allowing her mind to drift into the warm recesses of sleep. As frightened as she was, at least here she would be taken care. At least here she would be comforted and befriended, even if her friends were demons. At least her she would feel loved.

Thaltos took one last step into the shadows, letting both of them be swallowed by the darkness. Whatever secrets those shadows held, she felt certain he would let her see the most glorious ones. Where he went, she swore to follow.

See? I didn't abandon you. You asked for something and I delivered. All it took was a few months, a lot of patience and a college degree (okay, fine, so that has nothing to do writing this, but still...). If you want me to continue the story, just ask and I'll be happy to whip something up. For you, my people, anything... well, almost anything.

12