Hello, Darkness

Story Info
Lonely memories to be savored with the sharp edge of madness.
1.8k words
2.91
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofLebanon
ofLebanon
7 Followers

In a rare moment of quiet, she wandered about the house, tidying some of the worst messy places and putting on a pot of water for noodles. From long experience she set a time to come back and check it. How many times had she walked away and forgotten a pot on the stove. Too many times, but maybe she was finally learning. Softly she sang to herself "Hello darkness, my old friend..." she couldn't remember what the rest of the song was about, but it described how she felt today. Like the clouds had gone over the sun and left her standing in the cold, shivering. Even the noodles were a learned response. She was down to eating about once a day, and that wasn't good. Once upon a time she wouldn't have cared, but now she knew that too many people depended on her for too much. She had to be at her best, and if that meant eating when she could barely gag it down, so be it.

On one hand, she was all alone for few hours, but on the other she felt achingly lonely all the time now. Even those closest too her felt like they were behind glass barriers... she could see, but not touch. She kept wanting to fling herself at the walls and shatter them down, but so far only pain had come out of her attempts. Maybe it was time to retreat for a while and lick her wounds. It had been years since she was truly happy, until recently, and this resurgence of her depression felt so wrong now. That was a good thing, she mused, because once it had felt normal. Today, though... she had to be at work in a couple of hours, so she couldn't just curl up and sleep. She wished she could, though. The tight pain in her chest meant her body was about to turn on her and make her sick...

Sighing, she took her noodles back into the office. There was too much to be done, to many bills to worry about, for her to take care of the little things. Even sick, she could work. Eating was necessary to keep going, and she could find time for it. Sleep was harder and took too long. Sitting at the computer, she pulled the keyboard to her and started to write.

He kissed her gently, one hand around her waist and the other sliding slowly down her buttocks. She flattened her abdomen against his and felt the heat of his arousal. Wrapping an arm around his neck, she leaned into the kiss, her heart skipping a beat. His lips left her ear and moved along her jaw line to her ear, which he paused to suckle a moment before returning to her mouth, this time more deeply kissing, her response matching his. He knew she was impatient, but he kept himself to a slow pace, fondling her buttocks still, as his free hand moved up to cup a breast. she gasped at his touch, and arched strongly against him, offering her body wholly to him.

Her hips rocked forward to touch his erection, she panted, her head falling back as he kissed down her neck. He loosened the ties of her nightgown and widened the neck, until the creamy white material slid down her shoulder to her elbows, revealing the tops of her breasts. he looked, for a moment, admiring the gentle curves of them, the blue veins visible through the translucent skin. He knew she could feel the touch of his gaze as though it were a physical thing, and his looks were driving her wild. He looked up and into her eyes, half closed, hazy with passion. She had been thinking about this all day, and she yearned for him.

Without warning, he scooped her up into his arms, making her squeak in surprise and cling to him. He carried her to the bed and dropped her. She laughed as she bounced, and crawled out of his reach, looking back over her shoulder like a sultry cat. He smiled, slowly removing his pants and shirt and underclothes, until he stood there naked, then stuck a pose, laughing at her admiring gaze. She stood up on the bed and slowly slid the nightgown down, off her shoulders and arms, holding it over her breasts for a moment, then letting it fall to her waist and reveal her perfect nipples, raspberry confections that crinkled as he watched, and saw his erection rise even further in response.

A sly smile on her face, she let go of the gown and it puddled around her feet on the quilt, revealing her in all her glory, pale legs surmounted by a neatly trimmed mound, and white belly showing the marks of childbearing. Now it was her turn to strike a pose for him, playing on her resemblance to the famous painting of a goddess arising from the sea in a shell. He knelt on the bed, wrapping his arm about her, and nuzzling at her mons venus. She shivered in anticipation, and spread her legs for him. He brought a hand trailing slowly up the inside of her leg, until he reached the cleft, then softly stroked it, feeling the beads of moisture waiting there for him.

"Kneel." he asked her, and she did, face to face with him, smiling sweetly and confidently. They kissed, gently at first, then deeply, his hand cradling the back of her head. When he pulled away she was gasping, her eyes hooded again with passion. He bent his head to her breasts, and she leaned back, supporting herself on her hands. He sucked and kneaded, softly, until, impatient, she murmured "Please... harder."

Then he began to pull, and nibble, until she was quaking and panting, very close to the edge. He moved her to the pillows, guiding her into lying comfortably, then kissed his way down, to her belly, then lower. He licked his way down to her mound, and as she opened her thighs to receive him, he settled comfortably there.

First he looked - but not for long, she was so very ready, then kissed and licked, slowly inserting his tongue between her lips. Once he had tasted her, he sucked and licked her pussy and clit until she was bucking beneath him, clutching at his hair and shoulders. He slid one long finger inside her, slowly. She cried out in pleasure and arched hard against his hand, taking him deeply. Then he pulled the finger out and slid two in.

She groaned and begged him "Quickly, quickly!" He lowered his face to her again, and slowly seeking that extremely sensitive spot inside her with his fingertips, began to flick and suck her clit with his tongue. Almost immediately, he felt the waves of pleasure deep within her, as her muscles clamped on his fingers and her body shuddered. He knew she was coming, so deeply and intensely that she gushed hot liquid from her womb - an ejaculation like his own would be, later.

Once he felt the orgasm leave her, he cradled her for a moment, then moved up to lay next to her, hold her in his arms. She turned toward him, shaking with desire still, and held him tightly, returning his kisses. "Please, oh, please," she begged, and he took both her nipples into his mouth, holding her breast together with his hands, and she arched her back and came again. While she was still coming he released one breast and moved his hand down to manipulate her clit, with rapid little motions, and she shouted and came all over his hand and the towels they had put under her. Once again, she came, as he did not let up for a few minutes, listening to her little moans and whimpers and feeling the movements of her body under him.

Then he held her, for a few moments, close and let her catch her breath. "Are you finished?" he asked, and she lifted her face to him, smiling the sexiest grin he had ever seen , and replied in that throaty tone that made him so hard, "Not even close. I want you inside me. please." And he grinned back, his erection throbbing hard, twitching against her thigh, and rolled over on top of her. She caught her breath and looked up at him.

He paused, looking at her, marveling at the trust and desire in her eyes. He took one nipple, then the other in turn, into his mouth, sucking hard. She shuddered beneath him, and clutched at his shoulders. He slid the tip of his cock into her and she gasped. he could see her holding herself back from the edge, and he grinned in delight at her passion, and put his hand between them, playing with her clit as he slid deep into her.

She came instantly, her muscles rippling around his cock, pulling him deeper. He thrust harder, knowing she was exploding beneath him, feeling the power in his loins and not wanting to let her orgasm end. He set up a deep, slow rhythm with his thrusts, and her orgasm went on and on, her body shuddering with release. Then he felt his own orgasm building, and tried to stop - to prolong the experience for her, but she wrapped her legs around his waist and said "Harder, Harder!" and he slammed into her and felt his release coming as she bucked beneath his, screaming, until he roared out wordlessly with the power of his own orgasm and thrust a few more times, slowly, until he collapsed onto her.

He wanted to roll off and spare her his weight, but she held onto him, her body limp, enjoying the glow of pleasure and the feeling of his softening cock inside her. She clasped it gently with her inner muscles and he groaned and a long shudder swept through his body.

"Thank you." They murmured simultaneously.

The pale woman at her desk, far away from a lover's touch, sighed. She remembered this. She could still feel his touch if she allowed herself. There had been time to forget, and she wanted to, but still it lingered like a miasma on her skin, the memory of his hands, and his lies.

She stood and stretched. The cold touch of his hands encircled her chest. The pain when she took a breath was distracting, now, and her head spun with dizziness. She wanted to be able to remember what it was that she had meant to do when she sat down. Her head spun and she slid down to the floor. Her cheeks were so hot, and the floor was deliciously cool. Just a moment, she thought, closing her eyes. Sleep would be good. The darkening rushed over her and she knew no more.

ofLebanon
ofLebanon
7 Followers