Hello Dr. Dreamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

The doctor finished and removed the speculum, dropping it into a tray of disinfectant. He stood up between her legs and smiled down at her. Kerri could feel the fabric of his pants brushing against her inner thighs, and she shivered.

"Now you are going to feel my fingers inside you. I want to be sure your uterus and ovaries are the right size and there are no unusual masses in your abdomen. Take a deep breath."

He inserted two fingers as far as they would go into her vagina, and Kerri fought an urge to arch against his hand. He probed inside her, looking thoughtfully at her breasts as he rummaged around. His fingers stroked her rhythmically, locating and fondling her sensitive G-spot. Kerri couldn't help but gasp. She could hear the sound of her own fluids making sloshing noises as he stroked her, and with a small, helpless cry, she climaxed.

As her orgasm rolled through her, Kerri's eyes locked with his, and the doctor grinned knowingly. As she lay panting on the table, fully exposed to him and flushed with pleasure, his smile only widened. His fingers were still deep inside her, and they were both aware of her vaginal muscles clenching his fingers.

"You're so responsive, Kerri." He flicked his thumb over her engorged clit, and she moaned. He withdrew his hand and removed his gloves, tossing them into a nearby trashcan. He met her eye again and began unfastening his belt and pants. "I just can't resist the urge to see how you would respond to penile stimulation."

Kerri's eyes widened with panic and she scrambled onto her elbows. She tried to close her knees, but he was standing between them, holding them wide.

"No doctor, we can't do this, I'm a married woman..."

Her objections were smothered by his mouth as he leaned over to kiss her. The minute his lips were on hers, she knew she was lost. He tasted so delicious, and as his tongue explored her mouth, his hands returned to her breasts. Kerri groaned into the kiss. The hands that she had meant to use to push him away drew him closer instead. He trailed hot kisses down her neck to her breasts, and then he devoured her nipples. By the time he raised his head, she was a panting, writhing bundle of need.

He straightened and raised one brow in question. He held her gaze as he slipped his cock free from his boxers and stroked it in his hand. Kerri's gaze dropped and she gasped at the sight of him. His penis was huge – purple veined and straining up along his belly. Her mouth watered at the sight, as she wondered what it would feel like to have him shove that beautiful thing inside her.

"Shall we proceed with the exam?" he asked with a grin.

Kerri couldn't bring herself to speak, so she merely nodded. All thoughts of the proper behavior between a doctor and a patient were long gone. She simply had to have him inside her, and the sooner the better.

The doctor positioned himself at her entrance and pushed partially inside. He gripped her hips and held her gaze as he slowly, irrevocably slid into her depths, and when he was fully seated inside her, they both groaned. He fucked her to a slow, steady rhythm, sliding almost completely out before returning to force her breath out on a moan. His strokes became increasingly forceful, until her breasts were bouncing wantonly.

He kneaded them, pinching down hard on her nipples as he enjoyed the subsequent ripples of her pussy around his cock. She was incredibly hot, wet and tight around him, and he savored every thrust. Kerri could feel the tip of his cock ramming against her cervix and she held out as long as she could before climaxing again. Her scream seemed especially loud in the tiny exam room, and she shuddered with pleasure as the waves rippled through her.

The doctor lifted her legs out of the stirrups and urged them around his waist. Kerri happily complied, hugging him to her as he began thrusting harder and faster. He pulled her up until she was sitting, and he bent to suckle her nipple. His teeth scraped the tip in time with his pounding thrusts, and Kerri clutched his head to her breast, moaning with pleasure.

They came together, groaning and straining as he poured his hot, sticky sperm into her greedy pussy. Kerri collapsed back onto the table, and the doctor sprawled heavy on her stomach, still embedded inside her. Several minutes ticked by until they managed to catch their breath, and he raised his head to give her a devilish smile.

"I guess we'd better get home to our son."

Kerri brushed a lock of hair off his sweaty forehead and grinned up at him. "There's no rush. I arranged for your mom to keep him for the entire weekend. I thought we could get a jump start on getting pregnant again." Kerri squeezed her pussy around his cock, smiling when he groaned with appreciation. "You did say that I was fertile right about now."

He chuckled and framed her face for a thorough kiss. "That's right," he murmured, kissing along her jaw. "God, it feels good to be able to make love to you without a damn condom. I've missed the feel of your sweet pussy."

Kerri giggled and squeezed him again with her inner muscles. "Well Doctor Sutherland, I certainly hope you don't treat all your patients to an exam like the one you just gave me."

His boyish grin made her heart do a somersault. "No way, Mrs. Sutherland. You are the only one who gets my special 'fertility treatment' exam."

"What do you say we go home and explore this whole fertility thing in more detail?"

"Good idea," he said, nibbling on her upper breasts. "But first, you will have to satisfy Mr. Happy one more time before I let you out of my office."

"Whatever you say. And by the way, my doctor said to tell you to be sure to give me lots of foreplay. Breast stimulation is supposed to help us conceive."

"Oh yeah?" he asked with a grin.

Kerri giggled. "Yeah, doctor's orders."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12