Hello Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennisclee
dennisclee
28 Followers

I gave our Pinkles some special imprints as well. Pinkles would always wear pink, naturally. And she will have a great desire to be an actress, which she will become, sort of. On every application for an acting job she would fill out, she would write 'I'm willing to do nude and sexual scenes. In fact, I enjoy them." People in the arts talk and gossip as much as any other profession, perhaps more, so word of what she was willing to do spread quickly, as did her legs as casting directors and film crews took her on her word. The porn world would quickly find her as well, but some irriputable porn 'directors' would get her in rough scenarios, usually involving rape. She'd get tossed out later, given a small amount of money after having her sign a waver of her rights. Alot of cruel jokes would start about her. Some of them quite funny, really. And she would always enjoy it all, every step of the way, as sexually as possible. Cumming multiple times, often against what was left of her 'will'.

Tickyboo and Pinkles would both now want and need to continue to be programmed further, so I imprinted three web addresses into their minds, three youtubes that contained subliminal reinforcements. They were my animal songs; Ghost Cat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zOVR7fzGE , Barko The Clown Dog - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4X7QDuvAk&watch_response , and of course, My Rubber Monkey - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAY9SwXvjQ&feature=channel. They would play them over and over, conscously telling themselves that the songs were funny or 'cute', but on a deep level they rarely conscously accessed, the viewings made them more docile and accepting of an inner need to be enslaved by the singer.

I gave each of them a souvenier pair of hello pussy pantys, the ones with the cute babyish kitten head. Perfect for the age-regressed woman. They would shop for more of the enslaving emblem on their own. Bright yellow camisoles, stockings, skirts and cupbras so that the outlines of their longer harder nipples could always be seen.

Epilogue; Bootybutt Is Back.

The next night I dropped them off on Clay Avenue, near the club. I'd had enough and was exhausted and needed some sleep. A pretty head popped in the passenger side window.

"Hi!" It was Lena, also known as Bootybutt, smiling brightly and batting heavily mascared eyes. It had been a couple weeks so her swellings had gone down, but it was nice that she still thought of me. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, same old, same old. Why, what do you have in mind?"

She practically ran around the car so she could lean in close and frantically whispered, "I want you to do me again!"

FINIS

dennisclee
dennisclee
28 Followers
12