Hell's Gate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that as a no," Taint smiled and then moved his head downward.

The first kiss was gentle, barely a peck. Then became hungrier and Olivia could feel his tongue sweeping over her lips sensuously. The warmth was growing and she found herself not hating the feel of his mouth covering hers. Vaguely, Olivia felt fingertips traveling down her rib cage when Taint broke the kiss for a moment.

"Open," he commanded and she felt her mouth part, unbidden, and before she knew it the demon's mouth was back, his tongue plunging into her while his lips devoured hers.

As if she was not an innocent Angel, Olivia was returning the deeper kiss despite her protesting mind. Something primal inside of her was awakening and, despite her conscious calling out for her to stop, her body was responding in the most wonderful way to Taint's advances.

Their tongues dueled and she moaned softly into his mouth, arms stretched above her head and legs spread lewdly apart, as the warmth in her belly spread between her legs. She could feel her arousal pooling between her lips and wished she could rub her legs together to relieve the burning ache that was growing every second.

Just as she was about to cry out for relief, something probed her entrance, rubbing over her swollen outer lips and dipping ever so slightly inside her increasingly wet channel.

Fingers. Taint's fingers.

"Stop," she moaned as he continued to assault her mouth and her entrance simultaneously, "Please..."

"Just give in, Angel," Taint breathed, adding a second finger to the first.

Olivia's conscious was screaming for him to stop while her body was aching for him to continue. "No..." she panted while her hips surged forward, trying to bring his fingers closer to her core, "I can't...STOP!"

At her sudden outburst, Taint removed his fingers and took a step back, wiping them on his pants. Olivia was panting and starting to sweat. Wonderful warmth between her thighs demanded to be satisfied and moisture was now pooling liberally around her swollen outer lips.

Taint chuckled darkly, "Your body shows the truth while your mouth shouts lies, little Angel."

She hated to admit it but the demon Lord was right. "I do not lie, demon," she spat, trying to keep the quiver of desire out of her voice, "You repulse me."

This time Taint laughed out loud; a deep, masculine laugh that shot straight to Olivia's sex. "Your resolve amuses me, Angel. But I will not listen to anymore of your lies," he snapped his magic fingers and a piece of cloth suddenly wrapped itself around Olivia's head, gagging her. "The next words that come out of your mouth will be filled with less poison."

Olivia tried to protest, to tell him he was dead wrong, but the gag only allowed a muffled choking sound to come out. She watched as Taint advanced again, and then knelt in front of her. His mouth was now at the same level of her sex and she could feel hot breath against it, releasing a fresh rush of moisture.

Taint inhaled deeply through his nose, "Such a sweet smell," he groaned, "Like nothing I've ever experienced."

A bead of moisture was making its way down Olivia's inner thigh and she moaned into her gag as the tip of his tongue licked its way up her skin, tasting her flesh and leaking arousal and making her hips thrust toward him.

The demon licked his lips and closed his eyes in ecstasy, "You taste even more delicious then you smell, little Angel."

Without pretense and much to Olivia's genuine surprise and pleasure, Taint took her engorged clit between his lips and sucked hard. If she could scream, she would have. In all her life, Olivia had never felt such blinding pleasure and when Taint shoved two fingers into her cunt the pleasure seemed to double.

"You like this," Taint said. It was not a question, but a simple statement of fact. And she did like it and when his fingers began to slide in and out of her while his mouth continued to suck and lick at her clit, she could feel a coil inside her belly begin to wind tighter and tighter with each passing moment.

What was going on between her legs was both appalling and insurmountably pleasurable to Olivia and her hips thrust to meet the increasing speed of Taint's insertions. Then, just as the coil inside her was about to burst, he withdrew and stood up. His lips and chin were literally dripping with her arousal and she watched fascinated as it flowed down his neck and chest.

"I'm going to remove your gag now, Olivia," Taint explained, "And all I want you to say is the answer to my next question."

She nodded slowly. Her body demanded something and she was coming to realize that only the demon before her could give it what it needed. She just hoped he asked the right question...

Taint snapped his fingers and the gag disappeared from Olivia's mouth. "Now, little Angel, here is my question," his yellow eyes stared directly into her blue ones, wild with desire, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

The crude words took Olivia a little by surprise. Such talk was unheard of where she came from. But despite everything, they sent a jolt of anticipation and pleasure straight down her spine.

Waiting for her answer, Taint continued to stare into her eyes, which were darting across his sculpted body, as if searching for the answer there. And that is where she found it. Between his legs she could see the outline of a very hard and very large erection tenting his pants. The air was cool on her thighs where they were sticky with her arousal, but it did nothing to calm the heat between them. But she knew something that could...

"Yes," she whispered, answering his question at last. Her mind went wild with regret and protests but she knew she could take no more of this torment. Years of chastity had left her with a hidden desire that needed to be satiated. If she was going to sin, who better to sin with than an evil demon lord?

"Once more, little Angel," Taint said smoothly, "Louder."

"Yes," Olivia repeated, louder this time.

With a triumphant smile, Taint snapped his fingers and the chains holding her limbs disappeared. Lowering her arms, she was surprised to find that her shoulders were not sore from being suspended for so long. But she did not have long to contemplate this small grace before she was scooped off her feet and into Taint's strong arms.

His body radiated heat and Olivia had to resist the temptation to taste the flesh of his chest that was mere inches from her mouth. With two quick strides, he reached the large bed in the corner of the room and dumped her onto it.

"Lay back, Angel," Taint ordered and she obeyed, spreading her body out. "Now spread your legs," and she did, bending her knees and splaying her feet far apart, displaying her dripping cunt to him.

With a puff of smoke, Taint's remaining clothes disappeared and he revealed his full self to her for the first time. Leaning on her elbows and looking between her bent and spread legs, Olivia let out a small gasp as she caught sight of his manhood. Eight inches long and at least two thick, she started to highly doubt that it would fit inside her.

"Scoot back," he ordered and again she listened, wanting only to relieve the burning between her thighs.

The mattress sagged slightly when Taint joined her on the bed, on his knees with his cock jutting out from his hips. A bead of pre-cum adorned its mushroom head and slowly dripped onto the black sheets as he angled it at her entrance.

Transfixed, Olivia watched as he spread the head of his cock around her outer lips, coating it in her copious fluids and heightening her pleasure once again. After he was well lubed, he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly moved his hips forward.

Immediately, she felt her walls stretch as the thick head of the demon's cock pushed its way past her lips and inside her virgin cunt. But despite the stretching, the feeling of his cock sliding along her sensitive inner walls was enough to release another stream of lubrication that bathed the head of Taint's cock, which was fully inside her now, and leaked around it, spilling out onto the sheets.

"So wet, little Angel," he breathed, his chest rising and falling as he struggled to regain control over himself.

With his head fully seated inside her, Taint pushed forward a little more and Olivia could feel him pushing against her barrier. She was just considering asking him to be gentle when he jerked forward, bursting through her virginity and sheathing himself another inch inside her.

Tears welled at the corner's of Olivia's eyes at the searing pain of the thrust, but it was soon replaced by rapturous pleasure as he continued to enter her channel, sliding along her inner walls and reaching places of pleasure she had never before felt.

"Almost there," Taint breathed, bringing his body over Olivia's and bracing himself above her with his arms, "And then the real fun begins."

What real fun? What else could their possibly be? Moisture continued to flood her channel and trickle out where their sexes met and the coil inside her was once again tightening to an unbearable level. And then, with one final thrust from Taint, he was seated fully inside her.

The coil snapped.

"Oh!" she gasped and reached up to cling to his shoulders as electric pleasure like she had never felt before zapped through her body like a million volts. Thrusting her hips upward, she felt a dam break within her and her inner walls convulsed around Taint's cock while a flood of arousal flowed out of her entrance.

She tried to contain her screams of pleasure, but it was too hard and she found herself crying out loud; incoherent sounds because she did not know how to express how she felt. Fingers dug into hard muscle as her body spasmed and thrashed beneath Taint, who was holding completely still inside her.

After what felt like an eternity, Olivia finally came down from her high and lay panting, still holding tightly onto the demon who had given her more pleasure with one thrust of his cock than anything in her life had ever done before.

"Taint..." she sighed, saying his name for the first time.

"My turn, little Angel," he whispered and shifted his hips, slowly withdrawing his cock from her entrance.

Renewed pleasure flowed through her cunt as he rubbed against her walls, leaving her empty when nothing but the head remained.

She whimpered in protest, but then groaned when he slammed forward, filling her again with his length before slowly withdrawing and then slamming home. With each thrust, Taint's pace quickened and Olivia's pleasure soared. Before long he was seesawing his cock into her while she cried out, clinging to his shoulders and digging her fingernails into his flesh.

"You like this, don't you, little Angel," Taint growled from above her.

She was too preoccupied to answer, but nodded her agreement. All thoughts of protest had been thrown out the window after her first orgasm and now all she wanted was to experience the same pleasure again.

It didn't take long before she crested again, and this time she cried out "FUCK!" as she came, using the word she had never before uttered and feeling it was the most appropriate.

As her walls convulsed around him, Taint picked up his pace even more and before Olivia was done cumming he paused, buried deep inside her and grunted as he shot himself within her. The hot cum felt amazing against her oversensitive inner flesh and her eyes rolled into her head as they both came down from the precipice.

With a pop, Taint withdrew from Olivia and stood up next to the bed. She sat out and looked at his sweaty body, messy hair and still-erect cock, coated with their combined juices and a little bit of blood. Looking down, she could see his seed spilling out of her pussy and joining the wet spot already staining the sheets.

Without warning, the pleasure she had been feeling only moments before was being replaced by shame and humiliation. She had given in to his advances and begged to be raped, and to top it all off had allowed a demon to spill his seed into her body. Angels couldn't get pregnant, but Olivia still felt tainted by a foreign invader.

Tears clouded her vision as she watched Taint snap his fingers. In an instant, he was fully clothed and clean, staring down at her used body.

"Come here, little Angel," he said softly and held out his hand.

Reluctantly, she took it and was hauled to her feet. His cum was still leaking from her hole and she could feel it sliding down her thigh.

She was still holding his hand when a warm tingle spread from where their palms met and up her arm. The sensation quickly rushed across her entire body and when she looked down, Olivia watched as the sweat and arousal disappeared from her body. Then, out of thin air, a sheer black skirt wrapped itself around her hips and fastened itself with a golden chain. Then a thin strip of black cloth encircled her breasts, tying itself tight behind her and leaving her arms and torso bare.

"Thank you," she said, not knowing what else to say.

Taint ignored her gratitude, "Follow me, Olivia. I have something to show you."

Having no other choice, she followed him as he led her toward a door near the window. Stepping through, they found themselves outside, high in the air on a balcony made of black stone. Light from some unknown source illuminated the huge, black castle around and below them as well as the lands surrounding it.

Fields of dead grass stretched out from in front of the castle and ended at a huge wall almost as tall as the castle itself that extended to the left and right further than Olivia could see, even at her high vantage point. Far in the distance, she thought she could make out another castle as a tiny dot against the horizon.

"This is Hell's Gate," Taint said, gesturing toward the wall. It was covered with dead-looking vines, but Olivia could see that it was a brilliant white beneath the ugly vegetation.

"It looks more like a wall," Olivia said lamely.

The demon chuckled, "It is designed to keep things out. A true gate would create a weak spot."

"Where are these cracks you claim exist?"

Taint pointed and Olivia followed his gaze to where a black, jagged line marred the surface of the white wall, "That is one of the larger ones. Many more appear along the wall and almost once a week a castle reports an attack near them."

"Who's attacking it?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"Demons from deeper inside Hell," he shrugged, "They've tried for millennia to escape into the other realms, but have become more organized as of late. I suspect they have a leader behind them."

Olivia shuddered at the thought of demons escaping the confines of Hell. There would be chaos and war, and she doubted Earth would make it through alive.

"So what exactly can I do?" she asked, crossing her arms and staring up at Taint.

He looked down at her, "We will discuss that more later. Right now I have things to attend to."

"And what am I supposed to do while you attend to these 'things'?" Olivia asked, fearing he would place her back in the prison cell.

"Come with me," he responded, as if it was obvious, "I don't yet trust you out of my sight. And just to make sure you don't try and escape..."

He laid a hand on Olivia's bare shoulder and she flinched as a burning sensation lanced down her arm. Feeling metal, she looked down and noticed that a gold bracelet had wrapped tightly around her wrist.

"This will prevent you from wandering too far away from me," Taint explained.

"Is this how you treat all of your prisoners?" Olivia snapped, feeling angry at being tethered to what amounted to being a magic leash.

"Only the pretty ones," Taint responded and walked through the door back into his chambers, "Now come along, a day is never dull in the life of a demon Lord."

Olivia could feel a slight tugging at her body as Taint got further away from her and by the time he had reached the door to his chambers, it was becoming difficult to stay rooted to her spot on the balcony.

Having no other choice, she quickly walked to him and followed him out into the hallway, resigning herself to a day of demon duties...

To be continued...

12