Hell's Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,506 Followers

"Drink," ordered the Mistress of Flame and Lust, as a turgid nipple was thrust into the girl's face. The demon-breasts were wobbling mounds of unlikely buoyancy, with nipples perched high upon the erect globes, each easily the length of one of the goth-girl's college textbooks, and very nearly as wide as dinner plates, with no hint of sag. Perfect, impossible mammaries to tempt the unwary. Quivering with frustration, the human latched onto the pink nubs, and jets of sweet, hot milk drenched her throat. The demonic lactation was scaldingly hot! Very near the boiling point of water! Yet a perverse delight suffused the human even as she felt her taste buds dying. A lurid slurp filled the air as the unwholesome suckling continued, the human burying her face into the vast bosom of the hellish harlot, relishing the hot steam that poured from her nose as the girl drank down the infernal milk.

The changes accelerated at a pace faster than the males could easily watch. Legs and thighs toned and expanded, a ripe ass filled out with plump femininity. Dark and slick hair fluffed and sprouted into a luxuriant mane of cascading flame, flowing down to the small of her back: just as it did on Sara'erothkok. The human disengaged from the spurting teat of the demon as she felt her own breasts filling out. She shimmied and shook her torso as waves of pleasure accompanied the jerking and throbbing expansion of her own previously unimpressive chest. Great swells of tit blossomed in the fleshy valley between the chests of the two females; the dominant boobs of the demoness were being rapidly challenged by the jiggling, thrusting advance of the enlarging mammaries of the human prey. In mere moments, the two matched. Pussy for Pussy, Breast for Breast.

"Beautiful....young...forever!" breathed the transformed girl; steam still flowing from her mouth and nose from her scalding meal of demon milk. Errant droplets from Sarah's nipples sizzled as they hit the cement. But now, now her human lover had been transformed into an exact, physical replica of the Lilim herself! She did not have the wings, tails, or claws; but in terms of human anatomy she was a precise match. Sarai'erothkok dug her wicked tail deeper into the vulnerable female flesh. As her lower lips clenched wetly against the red intruder; a sluice of female ejaculate heralded each terrific thrust.

"NOW, you may cum....forever...." hissed the demoness; as a solid wall of pure pleasure rose upward through the girl's body. With each second, it was as if a wave of ecstasy was rising higher and higher through her flesh; reaching pelvis, arms, breasts and head. Her last scream of long-awaited orgasm became a hollow echo as her flesh transmuted into pure, pristine white marble.

"She did want her beauty to last...forever! Now it shall." explained Sarah. "All too easy; mortals must be more careful in the phrasing of their wishes." There now stood an exact statue of the demoness, minus her extra anatomies, yet seemingly carved in the purest, finest marble. An obscene sculpture of a porn goddess in a moment of spine-tingling orgasm. And with the pressure created from the tail inside her sex, there was now a permanent opening between the folds of her frozen pussy; large enough for a cock perhaps. The Lilim wished she could be there when the owners of this Library discovered the perverse object the next day.

But like so many men, the young male assistant, found that he could run away. Despite the horror of what he'd just seen; the sheer lustful majesty of the demon slut was too compelling; brain fought a silent war with his cock as he tried to edge away, and masturbate all at once. But first she claimed her prize:

Effortlessly her inner folds manipulated the hot, male rod thrusting within her. The drunken, Sigma Chi was doomed the moment his penis became erect; and with practiced grace from more such encounters than hairs on the boy's head, the steamy cavern of drooling lust engulfed his manhood, rapidly seizing control of his every thought and desire. The spiky-haired sorcerous apprentice, gasped in longing; broad chest heaving beneath his tie-dyed shirt. His flinty blue eyes riveted with awe upon the spectacle of the demoness straddling his friend's crotch as he sat tied to the chair; cackling with manic, libidinous glee.

As her demon-tits heaved, encircling Sigma Chi's head and concealing his ears with each lurid thrust, her flaming red eyes bored into his soul.

"You could live for one hundred years; and never know this much pleasure with a mortal woman." The whimpering screeches of delight from her latest prey attested to the truth of that. Forcing his inevitable doom from his mind, spiky-haired boy leapt forward; clasping a hefty, ripe boob, and began to suckle.

**********

"EMERGENCY EXTRACTION! I REPEAT; EMERGENCY EXTRACTION!" Howled the voice of Linda Cartwright over the powerful radio. After a few moments of tense static, a hesitant voice replied.

"South Weddell Microbiological Research Initiative, you are not scheduled for another drop until-"

"WE HAVE WOUNDED! I REPEAT WE HAVE WOUNDED! THE FIRE DAMAGED MOST OF OUR SUPPLIES!" Yet Linda's face belied such fears; her lips were in fact twisted into a wry grin. The lush cascade of her bronze hair spilled luxuriantly over ripe, pert breasts at least three times the size of her previous C-cup chest. Her statuesque body reclined in resplendent nudity, as she ran a delicate hand over the thick bulge of her taut, pregnant belly. Almost as if on cue, a surge of obscene, sensual bliss tingled along her spine, and she gave a throaty moan that to any audience, might have sounded like deep distress; but was in fact a response to the enhancements in her body. Her plain stature was ripening, lengthening, and firming into a stunning form that Linda was unclear whether she more resembled an Amazon of legend, or a World-Class Supermodel. Of course, no Supermodel would pose in excess of 9-months pregnant with....with what?

Her gravid womb rippled as the unwholesome spawn surged within her. Any fears, doubts, or suspicions had faded away within seconds of the impregnation. The floodgates of a primal, potent race memory stretching back incalculable eons had overwhelmed all previous trepidation. Honestly, the creature that had been Linda Cartwright felt a little embarrassed that she had actually been afraid when the alien tentacle had thrust itself down her throat, to infect her with what was no doubt a potent blend of retroviruses, catalytic enzymes more powerful than anything modern science had ever dreamed; and her Destiny.

The Goddess lay back in a churning nest of purple, glistening tentacles that now sprouted and hung from every corner of the laboratory. She was still recovering from the shame of not embracing the unearthly mentality of the alien species the very instant that the Infectors penetrated her brain. She shook her head in sadness; the old Linda had actually resisted for two seconds as her neurons were penetrated by the new biology. How foolish that she should value her old personality over this new glory!

"And you were foolish Director, for not unleashing the potential within the samples sooner!" She insisted to the squirming, naked man hanging suspended between numerous purple tentacles with held his fast as they penetrated every orifice. The fearful 'deer-in-headlights' expression on the middle-aged researcher's stunned face seemed to denote passionate disagreement. Well no matter; there were many things she could do to this one, so many.

The Plane would arrive ahead of schedule; there was no doubt of that. From their to the Airfield, and there to the larger airports until she had reached the city. Almost any city would do. Whichever was close.

From the corner of the laboratory near the water-bath incubators there came a perverse, gurgling sound. Linda twittered with delight! This was a momentous event! The slimy, many-layered greenish cocoon lurched and grumbled with pestilent promise as its contents became restless. Linda stood, caressing her slick, perfect body. Running her hands from her engorged, naked crotch, across the taut bulge of her motherhood, to tease her bloated breasts; which responded with a quick spurt of hot, sweet milk from erect nipples.

There was a shrill sound like a drowning horse trying to cry out with a snake in its lungs, as the cocoon ruptured; a delicate, feminine arm popping through the rippling tissue. The sickening abomination that emerged looked like nothing so much as a raven-haired strip-club dancer in the midst of a mud-wrestling match. The alien monstrosity had some difficulty slipping out of its chrysalis; using one hand to drag itself forward, and the other hand to masturbate her slick, throbbing cunt. Even with the slime from the cocoon it was clear her aroused sex had begun to release a flood of girl-cum. The horror raised itself on hands and knees to test out its toned, firm, experimental legs. The Spawn had the sort of body that human males dream about, and the mind to make a whore blush. Her round, squeezable ass quivered as the alien hybrid gave an obscene grunt, looking up at her mother expectantly.

**********

Was it all about breasts? That seemed natural. Heather pouted in the front passenger seat as her mother Sarah drove her to school. After a fender-bender with her own car, the Insurance company had complicated the prospect of the 16-year old driving herself. That and the fact that mom was sooooooooo late picking her up from gymnastics yesterday combined to make a generally foul mood for the teenager.

"And what happened in here anyway?" Heather asked in disgust; noticing the burns, and scorch marks in the minivan's interior. Mom had to think fast.

"Well, it was going to be a surprise but....didn't work out that way. I went and bought a load of fireworks for the 4th! But I had a little accident, I guess they were faulty." It was about that time of year, not impossible. Heather noted no trace of the colorful wrappers that often composed fireworks, but suspected that mom had already attempted a cleaning. Her only reply was a disappointed, teenage-angst-ridden "Harumph."

Inspite of her worries, Sarah allowed herself a brief smile. Her daughter would never know that her own mother was in truth a millenia-old demonic entity that lived to destroy men with sex. Heather seemed perfectly healthy, intelligent, and...if she was a bit too sullen, well that's not unusual for her troublesome age. But really, the only trait that might be cause for concern was...well....Heather's profoundly large breasts. They had started when she was only 12, and had blossomed forth beyond all conventional cup-sizes until her youthful hemispheres hung at a size similar to that of a tall salad bowl, when loose her globes were not unlike full water-balloons; but they truly swelled in the tight spandex of her gymnastics outfit. Which was also unusual; girls of such impressive.....endowments typically found so much leaping and bouncing all but impossible. Yet Heather never complained, and was fit enough to hold her own in almost any athletic competition. Still, her mammaries showed no signs of slowing down their burgeoning blossoming, but they never seemed to slow Heather down.

As Sarah rounded a corner, approaching the street closest to the parking lots, she dwelt momentarily upon some more disturbing thoughts. Her husband Jason, what was the real reason he'd bought those titty mags recently? Was it....could there be some strange, perverse notice of his own daughter? It all seemed so unlike Jason; after centuries of reading male behavior, studying and manipulating them, there was no indication that his affection was waning. The human seemed completely, hopelessly in love with Sarah's frumpy, flat-chested, middle-aged persona. Of course, it occured to her that she was most certainly a hypocrite, complaining and worrying about her husband's fidelity after what she did with those college kids....But to her, what she did as a Lilim didn't count; when she was summoned and compelled by sorcery, there was little choice in the matter. But what about Heather? Was there another reason for her sulking beyond car troubles?

But she really shouldn't worry; while there was every likelihood that a child born of a Lilim and human would possess demonic powers, Sarah had ensured that her daughter would have a normal life. When pregnant, she'd performed a Nullification Ritual to strip from her developing child all traces of Lilim nature. And then, just for good measure, after Heather had been born, she'd done the Ritual again; making doubly sure that her daughter had no demonic powers or traits, and would seem no different than every other human girl.

While giving her daughter a quick kiss goodbye, Sarah reflected on how proud she was. She was creating a normal, healthy, stable family. Something no Lilim had, to her knowledge ever done.

**********

"Damn! This is almost as good as one of those silly stories about some sex-monster that lures men to their doom!" The doomed man exclaimed, clutching the waist and giving a firm squeeze to the ass of the horror that had seduced him.

"And what if it is?" the sexy monstrosity whispered in her husky voice.

"Heh, you'd be worth it, baby!" Strange, now that he was pressed up against the wall in his hotel room, the woman's clothing seemed to have vanished. He didn't remember her ever taking it off, yet the blue sequined, low-cut cocktail dress was no more, leaving only the sweeping curves and voluptuous bounty of the bronze-haired beauty that had so brazenly come onto him in the bar below.

Trace had never been with a woman that seemed so clearly, completely in lust. In his college days, he'd experienced one-night stands before, but most of the women he'd been with had a more frivolous, indulgent, or mischevious attitude when they'd dropped their drawers. But this hottie....from the fire in her unusual purple eyes, Trace almost got the feeling that...that she wanted this even more than he did! Which didn't make sense; women just weren't wired for this kind of hard-core, frenzied lust....right?

His further reflections were stymied when the impossibly erotic creature tore open his button-down shirt, exposing his broad, hairy chest, his slight paunch, and an appendectomy scar. Not the most handsome of men, yet her craving for him was as intense as his own! Rather than a more conventional kiss, she more of less engulfed his face, red lips locking with his own as her tongue thrust into his mouth, her hands caressing the dark stubble of his unshaven face, occasionally flowing through his stringy, black hair. He had only intended to drown his sorrows over losing Stacy in a few brewskies, but when opportunity knocks...

It was a swift, powerful rut. This woman, what was her name Linda? She hadn't bothered much with introductions, nor did she seem overly concerned with foreplay. So insistent was she that she didn't even wait for him to reach the bed. With surprising strength, Trace was tripped, mounted, and screwed within 3 feet of the bed. Yet the grunting, groaning, jiggling sex-bomb that writhed sensuously atop his cock would not even be denied long enough for just those few steps.

Trace tried to enjoy, to savor her body. He ran his hands over the swell of her hips, above her mons, as her pelvis jerked and leapt in time with her lurid grinding. His roving hands had almost reached her ass when all muscular control failed him. The electric sensation of her slippery, dripping pussy as it devoured his manhood struck him with a bolt of bliss too extreme to allow room in his mind for mere muscle control.

Time seemed to slip away; had it been minutes or hours? At times, the cavernous warmth of her womanhood seemed to engulf his entire crotch as she screwed him past all reason or sanity. In Trace's delirium, it seemed that her already vast breasts were getting larger still, and her face; that impossible, porcelein beauty contorted in savage lust seemed....for a moment her face and features twisted, mingling and churning in a way that was inhuman. But then the eerie expansion of her creamy boobs obscured her protean face as vast, ample teats dominated his field of view. With each jiggle that accompanied the grinding of their wet sexes, globes of pure boob seemed to attain yet more weight and girth.

Her breasts seemed to be twin heads with life of their own, exerting their dominance over his desires. Could Trace do anything but lick the silky smooth skin below a turgid nipple that was surging towards him? He wanted...tried to grope those glorious globes. But in the height of pleasure that had swallowed his mind, he wasn't sure whether it was tits, or ass that yielded under his demanding grasp. His hands knew only soft, pliable, silky feminine flesh.

It seemed to be the sounds that drove him over the edge. Her pussy, what a noisy pussy, it elicited pops, slurps, almost gurgling as his rock-hard shaft impaled the portal to the creature's womanhood. He remembered having the orgasm....he thought that's what it was. And yet...yet there was no crescendo, there was no true climax. They simply rutted like beasts upon the floor....and Trace was spurting into her; he knew that now. He could feel his cock spurting rich jets of seed deeply within her slathering cunt. But there seemed to be no true release. He did not build towards orgasm and then release tension with his seed. It was as if her pussy drove him towards orgasm...and past it. Ever and more stimulation. *SSHLUK*....*SLURP*

That pussy, that impossibly talented pussy, it did not seem to allow Trace to have a conventional orgasm, yet it stimulated him far beyond that threshold. As his hands roved over her womanly flesh, he felt himself again spurting into her, but the libidinous frenzy did not diminish! After spewing into her more cum than he had produced all week, the sex-beast seemed moderetaly contented. Her frenzied craving for cock seemed to mellow into more of a passive desire to be penetrated; while Trace's lust only increased. Now, she allowed the male to dominate the mating, allowed him to surge upwards, pinning her beneath his hairy, sweaty weight. *SLUNK* *POP*

With Trace on top, the tempo changed to a more deliberate, reverent copulation. What remained of his sanity knew that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that must be savored. Firm breasts squeezed beneath his chest, her nose nuzzled the heavy stubble on his face as she gave him an indecent lick. Hot friction between the mating couple heightened the experience for both.

Trace had stopped questioning the unlikely, implausible nature of this encounter; it was too good to pass up regardless; therefore he merely savored the woman's expertise, he did not question the way her pussy seemed to be moving in different directions simultaneously, teasing and tickling in ways he'd never imagined. He did not question what could have made a woman so horny, so slutty, and gave a small smile when he felt the drenching female lubrication that slathered his entire pelvis in girl-cum. He merely gave silent thanks that she had wrapped her sleek legs so tightly around his hips, to better force his member into her hot tunnel of lust.

It was odd; there was a slight quivering, a tingle and slither in his crotch, in his flesh that he couldn't explain. As Trace's hands gripped the bulging baby-feeders that wobbled beneath him, as an unearthly scream of forbidden glee erupted through the air, at last he found the release he had sought. His clenched eyelids did not notice the purple tentacles that had begun to spread out from the couple, to spread throughout the room.

**********

It was not fear, or hunger that brought her out of the Chrysalis. It was lust, pure undiluted licentious craving for males of a sentient species. It was certainly tempting to remain in the warm, wet, comforting cocoon forever, masturbating her own cunt, but it would never be enough. With a roar and a thrust, the alien abomination ripped through the greenish tissue of the cocoon and dragged herself into the open air. One hand to propel her, another hand to slide in and out of her well-lubricated vagina; as was the way with her kind. She did not bother to examine herself further; she knew that her physical form was optimized to attract the males of the target species, and she hunched on the ground, breathing in the air for the first time since she entered her Chrysalis, and waiting for instructions from her racial memory.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,506 Followers