Hell's Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

"It is because the natural laws of this Universe suppress our true fertility! The ordered physics of this reality hold back our full fecundity! Ytttuhjsuefncdwe! Which is why we must work ever harder! Do not think to yourself; other Ck'uhntt will breed enough, I need not work so hard! Each sister must spawn as though she were alone and facing extinction! Use every scrap of cunning, and ingenuity you possess to locate human males, and convince them to copulate with you whenever, wherever, as often as possible!" The eerily beautiful females were riveted upon the speaker, purple eyes focused intently. No doubt each one formulating strategies to convince yet more men to screw them quicker and more efficiently.

At their current rate of population growth, it should be easy for them to surpass humanity in even less than a month, Sarah determined. After a point, world domination would occur by default. She imagined a horde of two million of these fanatically promiscuous, alien breeding sluts descending upon some sleepy, Midwestern town....like hers! The police, the National Guard could blast away with every bit of ammunition in town, and still not put a dent in their numbers. (That's assuming bullets even hurt them!) They would bury most towns in raw numbers, overpower and ravish every man. Women, or those who for some reason couldn't impregnate them would be infected, and they would grow into Ck'uhntt anyway.

"However.... LindaQueenMotherBreeder will do her part as well! Many of your sisters are sisters of the Cocoon, and were once humans." A small percentage of the sluts looked sheepish and embarrassed. "They can serve us greatly! By remembering the ways of this world, LindaQueenMotherBreeder has used their aid to help us infiltrate the Prey-race!" There was a grinding sound, and the squeaking of wheels as a large, rectangular, wooden crate was wheeled into the room by taller, more muscular she-aliens. The crate was popped open to reveal an assortment of scandalous string-bikinis in a variety of colors, and several articles of bedroom negligee.

"Through economic transactions, we have procured these arbitrary textile coverings to satisfy the nudity taboos of the Prey-race. By wearing them, you will be able to move within human society, and not incur the wrath of defenders. Breed rapidly, copulate with all human males! Then find ways to locate yet more males, that you may continue to mate! It is recommended you transfect and breed with the Defenders first, and the Decision-Makers.

"There are far more arbitrary coverings being delivered! Go forth, seduce males, and proliferate! Be persistent, and wily! Always assume there is another virile male who could be induced to impregnate you! If you possess sufficient cunning, there are even ways you can use trickery to convince the males to come to you! To flourish in this Universe, we must be determined!" Vows of determination and dedicated lust erupted from the audience.

With so many....there might have been more than two thousand in this Hotel alone, and in less than a week....A vision of a terrible future flashed before Sarah's eyes. Eventually, the nations of the Earth would realize that they would have to fight these slutty, unwholesome women, but their numbers could grow so large in a few months, that nuclear weapons would be needed, (assuming they would be effective) but a bombardment powerful enough to utterly destroy the Ck'uhntt would also destroy humanity!

If that never happened, then the aliens could outbreed mankind, transforming humans as they went, until civilization collapsed into an orgiastic wasteland of sweat-slicked lesbian sex. She could see New York, London, Paris, Beijing, Moscow, buried under fleshy piles thousands of feet deep, piles of smooth, feminine legs, moist pussies, and jiggling breasts, ad infinitum, forever. And even then, these monsters would still search for ways to increase their number yet more. All human progress would be erased. And Sarah's family would also be erased!

"LindaQueenMotherBreeder shall engage in a new plan, while all True Daughters ceaselessly copulate with human males to conceive yet more young, LindaQueenMotherBreeder will depart for the FrozenSouthland again, in search of an ancient artifact that will empower the Ck'uhntt Brood as never before! With the mystic potency of this artifact...kbuwqltyu.." More references to some event that no human mind could hope to relate to. " We shall overcome the limitations to our reproduction imposed upon us by the ordered physics of this painful Universe! LindaQueenMotherBreeder was an investigator of natural philosophies before she became LindaQueenMotherBreeder, and her cohorts were unwittingly very close to the Phallus of the Ages; a great weapon to grant us sorcerous might to breed with far greater speed!" Shrieks, burbles, and pops of applause. Wait! She'd heard of that from.....oooh...Sarah hadn't heard of the Phallus of the Ages since the burning of the Library at Alexandria! Mmmm....Alexander the Great....now he was a good lay....still, the Lilim had thought that the Phallus was lost for all time!

Unsure exactly what she would do there, Sarah still resolved that she would find a way to follow the alien slut queen back to what was no doubt Antarctica. The Ck'uhntt girls, for their part, hastily donned the barely-there micro-bikinis, gauzy stockings and eveningwear, that they might roam the city freely. Once equipped, they hastily departed to scour the Earth for every cock available, all vowing to concoct whatever strategies were necessary to copulate with yet more virile men.

**********

"Lemme guess; soliciting prostitution?" Officer Burt Nichols asked his partner, Curtis Sanders as the latter replaced the car radio tuned to the police frequencies.

"To hear them tell it, the bitches are practically assaulting guys! It's like every two-bit whore in the state is in town!" Curtis replied.

"Well, we're all full! We've gotta dump these bitches back in lock-up before we find anymore." Officer Nichols gestured to the back of the vehicle, known in the vernacular as a 'Paddy Wagon', and they'd been running all day, rounding up gorgeous, half-naked whores propositioning anything with a cock!"

"What the..." Sanders came to a quick stop to avoid hitting a vast stream of similarly attired females pouring out the front doors of the soaring skyscraper which housed the First Fourth International Bank. Most were naked, a few were clad in the pathetic remnants of men's suits, women's bras and underwear. All were knock-down, drop-dead gorgeous. Elegant, refined faces of exquisitely-sculpted feminine grace wore expressions of cold intensity. perky breasts bounced with fertile rhythm as a steady column marched towards several big-rig trailer trucks parked outside the Milton Resort Hotel.

The ill-clad sluts would each be given either a string bikini, or a flimsy piece of lingerie that they would don hastily, and after that each girl would disperse, sometimes tackling random men on the street and attempting to cajole them with ripe boobs and swaying hips into sex right here in public, in broad daylight.

Burt Nichols got out of the vehicle, to try and find some way of dispersing the procession. They'd already gotten reports of more traffic accidents today than all of last month from men gawking at the unlikely parade of flesh pouring through the Upper West Side.

"This...this just has to stop..." Nichols protested, not knowing what else to say. He removed his hat and unconsciously unbuttoned the top of his black uniform, his broad chest stretching its ample muscles. His fierce gaze surveyed the indecent spectacle, sharp blue eyes boring into them from below his brown crew-cut, his broad and thick moustache twitching. He rubbed his proud, stubbled chin as he contemplated a resolution to this situation.

And yet...Nichols had to lock his thoughts in place, focusing on...on anything except boob, and legs, and feminine ass took all his concentration. Despite the overt oddity of today's events, there was also a deeper....wrongness. He...his thoughts...it was like these sluts were getting into his mind; flashes of every sexual fantasy he'd ever had came rushing back to life. He shook his head to dispel the lurid images.

"What the Hell?! It's like a World-wide Pornstar convention!" remarked Officer Sanders from the window. Indeed, each of these beauties could have become the star attraction in any such adult product being made today. Though there were variations in overall appearance, each girl looked as though she'd just emerged after 5 hours in a world-class beauty salon. And yet....Sanders noted that they were almost all...soaking wet? The vast majority displayed gleaming skin bright with...water...oil? Maybe this was some meeting of a global mud-wrestling federation?

But it only got worse; Officer Nichols tightened his muscles as he tried to concentrate, but the images....the messages only grew more intense. Every wet dream in his life came back to him...and he started to forget...to forget that he was a cop...forget that this was wrong...impossible...weird...

A Hispanic-looking hotty with pouty, bee-stung lips, and an aura of soft, ebony hair came towards him. She wore nothing but a black and blue striped tie between the bouncing bounty of her cantaloupe-sized cleavage. Nichols gurgled with lust as the glistening curves of her sumptuous body sauntered boldly, brazenly, nakedly towards him. The fantasies...desires...flooded his mind....He..He tried to...to....He..He was a man....she was woman....and his penis was hard. His last thoughts as a human were on the joys of her wet, womanly wonderland as it engulfed his throbbing rod.

**********

Well, this was a first. Never before had Sarai'erothkok flown in a cargo plane from America to Antarctica. She did not go on the first, nor the last flight. Within 10 hours, the University and Research Foundation behind the South Weddel Microbiological Research institute had either become alien breeding sluts, or became such half of the time, and so were subject to LindaQueenMotherBreeder's Hive mind and thought control. Bank Accounts were emptied, stocks were cashed in, property was sold over the next two days; and anyone who asked too many question would find themselves surrounding by naked, nymphomanical aliens who would drive them to impossible, orgasmic heights. The price for such pleasure typically was a sickly-green cocoon which would rupture within 7 hours, and the troublemaker would become a hyper-promiscuous 20-year old sex-pot fully enslaved to LindaQueenMotherBreeder and her project.

The humans had done much of the dirty work, carving lengthy tunnels into the vast, continental ice sheet in this particular area. But now, the Ck'uhntt had taken over, and their secret, racial knowledge gave them confidence that they could indeed find the Phallus of the Ages, legendary artifact of mystical power and evil from a forbidden age best forgotten.

The Ck'uhntt Breeders, while appearing to be soft, nubile woman barely at legal age, possessed surprising strength and vigor, as they carved and chipped through glacial ice, while completely naked. They worked like jiggly, overly voluptuous machines, needing only the occasional jet of semen in the twat or ass from one of the non-intelligent Seeders. They labored at an impossible pace, pausing only when their normally taut bellies swelled to plump gravidity from gestating young, and then they stopped only long enough to birth their strange infants-pods. Scrutiny revealed the offspring to be just normal, healthy, human babies. Yet white tendrils could be seen nearby in peripheral vision. Sarah watched closely whenever she had occasion. After two hours, the infant illusion ceased, and the greenish cocoons grew ever larger.

Apparently, with only the occasional dose of semen, Ck'uhntt could labor tirelessly, breeding new workers even as the project continued. And the naked girls slaved away in temperatures to flash-freeze the moisture on a man's eyeball, with no visible sign of stress or discomfort, and no complaint whatsoever. LindaQueenMotherBreeder had decreed that there efforts would increase their ability to conceive offspring with human males, thus these Breeders would make any sacrifice at their Queen's behest for the promise of a higher birthrate.

Again, Sarah was able to blend in easily; her hellish demon magic gave her the ability to resist harm from the cold, while strutting around in all her naked glory. Some of the Breeders were brought along apparently just so they might receive whatever mystical powers the Phallus of the Ages might provide. Sarah remained among these, continuing the constant lesbian orgy, using to great effect her millennia of erotic expertise. She was between the thighs of a bronze-skinned brunette, agile tongue slathering her to ecstatic heights, with her right hand thrust into the pussy of a sleek asian slut, while above Sarah a plump-breasted blond was humping her foot. That was when they discovered it.

Hypersonic signals and slurping cunt-speak announced the discovery; the humans had indeed been very close, witlessly delving into the frozen fastness of the ice sheet, ignorant of what truly lay beneath.

**********

Sarah was close, so very close when the Seeders found her; though their once human brains had been re-engineered by alien retroviruses into nothing more than enlarged, hyper productive testicles, they seemed to operate through an effective, if crude sexual instinct. It was as if the writhing, prehensile monstrosities sensed that she was fertile, and had been avoiding them. Two of the wriggling horrors confronted her, and a dozen pregnant Breeders were within view, with 30 cocoons overhead. There was no way she could refuse the walking masses of cocks without arousing suspicion; no Ck'unhtt Breeder would...or even could resist the chance to become pregnant.

It called to mind her issue of Free Will, these sluts did not have it in them to resist sex from any source. Therefore, she had to accept, and could not hesitate. Bending over, she displayed her lurid cunt plainly, and was rewarded with immediate penetration. The Ck'uhntt Seeders required no foreplay, the very presence of moist pussy was all the stimulation they needed; and steamy hot jets of alien sperm fired into her. Two of them buried multiple members in her femalia and ass, while a third spewed his hot load onto her ample tits, then the little monster seemed to leap up and down, as if scoring some personal victory.

If their instincts sensed that Sarah was not part of the Brood, they monsters gave no outward sign; they merely pounced upon and mounted more grateful Breeders, producing copious sperm in quantities that defied the laws of biology.

The dangers now were two fold; giving birth to this new abomination, an Alien Cambion could quickly reveal the differences in her nature....and furthermore Sarah had no idea what the abilities of such a being might be! Since the Seeders always produced female young, she had no doubt of the gender of any such conception, but this daughter could possess access to demon magic, the seductive powers of the Lilim, and the otherwordly ability of the Ck'uhntt to defy natural law...and such a spawn would not be bound by summoning magic! What powers might a being possess who was outside the laws of magic and the laws of physics? It was quite possible that she could produce a seductress more dangerous than the Ck'uhntt!

Luckily, she had incredible control over her own physiology, and she struggled to block the alien seed, even as she made her way towards the dig site. The sperm was persistent; it penetrated cells and aggressively attacked genetic material, struggling to start a chain-reaction of conception. She could not long suppress it! Perhaps...yes, the Phallus of the Ages might grant her the power to resist! But how could she get it away from LindaQueenMotherBreeder?

**********

The object's shape was suggestive, but its essence was horrific. The black basalt carving was the height of a two-story building, and as wide as a mighty Redwood tree. It was in the general shape of a penis, but the sculpture itself consisted of several clawed arms, black tentacles, fanged and gaping maws, and what seemed to be eyestalks, all carved from dark stone, gathered together into a loose, penis shape. The bottom of the construct was sticking out of the glacial ice in this enclosed tunnel.

Legends reported that the Phallus was more ancient than man....more ancient than mammals; some said it was older even than life on land. It was clear that no human mind or hand had gone into its creation. LindaQueenMotherBreeder wished to begin tapping the foreboding device without preamble.

"Begin the Ritual!" she shouted with her human voice. Arching their backs into stripper-posture, dozens of Ck'uhntt thrust their pussies forward, speaking in both human tones, and their perverse, slurping, vaginal language. Sarah could only try a pale imitation.

"Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftagn! Phnunglui, Mglwnafw! Cthulhu Rlyeh! Cthulhu Rlyeh! W'gah nagl f'tagah!"

And again, louder....

"Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftagn! Phnunglui, Mglwnafw! Cthulhu Rlyeh! Cthulhu Rlyeh! W'gah nagl f'tagah!!"

And at last, a third time.

And after that third time, the rumbling began. A great, metal ring blasted upwards from the ice, a ring of metal that simply...hovered there; four feet above the ground. The ring hung in midair, no support, no strings. It simply floated in place, in blatant disregard of the limitations of gravity. After eons uncounted, there was not the slightest trace of corrosion. LindaQueenMotherBreeder allowed herself another human smile. And she sent several, hypersonic trills to selected daughters.

The indicated alien sluts scampered forward and each grasped the hovering metal ring. There were three blondes, a dark-skinned girl, a redhead with unusually long legs, and another redhead with an exceptional ass, plus two busty brunettes.

When the ring was touched, the black stone nearby began to warp. The stone twisted, elongated and eight rods began to protrude from the central pillar. Though inhuman, it was clear that the purpose of these protrusions was the same as that of a human penis. But these members were ribbed and ridged, the function identical, but it was clear that the makers did not intend the device for human use.

The alien cocks thrust deeply into the pussies of the contestants. And the metal bar began to glow pink as the stone penises thrust back and forth, through and out of the moist cunts, and the Breeders howled. Very human-like expressions of absolute ecstasy and sexual glee assaulted their senses. It was apparent that the pleasure from the primordial sex-toy was an order of magnitude greater than that from any fleshly male.

Sarah grunted; her belly began to throb. It had happened! The alien seed had successfully impregnated her! She would bear a terrible daughter of seductive powers never before seen or imagined! Unless she did something, she would give birth to an even worse threat than these Ck'uhntt!

The redhead with the large ass was the first to fail. She twittered with ecstasy as her body trembled in a wracking orgasm. Her grip on the glowing, pink ring loosened- and immediately a crackle of pink lightning flashed, striking her and propelling her 20 feet through the air to collapse in a moaning heap. The stone penis retracted.

From this, and the legends, the use of the artifact was clear; The Phallus of the Ages contained the impossible magic of the Great Old Ones, legendary entities of awesome power exceeded only by their lust and evil. A female creature had to hold the ring long enough for...for the machine to achieve orgasm. Failure would result in an attack from the device. But if some female creature could withstand the forbidden pleasure long enough, surely she could then gain access to the terrible powers of the Old Ones. And the Alien Queen Linda intended to use these powers to make her Brood even more fecund, overcoming the limitations to the Ck'uhntt fertility imposed by the ordered physics of this Universe.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers