Hell's Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Argunthal was silent for a moment, amazed that Erendiel had, in the space of a few seconds, gone from the icy satisfaction of revenge to what was apparently genuine kindness.

"Argunthal. My name's Argunthal."

"Argunthal. You know, that does have a certain sound to it. Well, Argunthal, I think you need to rest. If you don't mind using cum-dump's bed," at which point she gestured to Nali, still gripped by relentless orgasm, "I have a place you can sleep. Come on, let me help you over there."

He was in no condition to resist, and let her thin but somehow strong form guide him to a small room through a wooden door, where there was a comfortable-looking bed, a little bigger than was necessary for one person.

Her voice was like soothing ointment as she whispered to him, "Lie down, you'll feel a lot better." The soft touch of her hand on his back was all the encouragement he needed, and he collapsed onto the blanket like a felled tree.

"There, that should feel nice." She seemed taken aback for a moment, starting again, "Gods, your back is tight! Not really a surprise, given what you've been through and all, but still. Let me help you with that."

She sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing her palms together for a moment before gently beginning to massage his back. Her touch was heavenly, and Argunthal closed his eyes as her skilled fingers sought out every knot of tension, dissolving the pain with a seemingly magical touch. Breathing more deeply with every caress, his mind, like his body, let go of the tension, drifting off to a deep sleep under Erendiel's healing touch.

12