Help for Sis-in-Law

Story Info
Bill helps his Sis-in-Law find her car.
2.4k words
4.31
245.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte called me the other day. She was drunk or close to it. She said she wanted my help.

Charlotte is my sister-in-law. Charlotte said she just needed a ride to her car. It was still parked at the bar. This was 8 a.m. on a Monday. I’m off on Mondays so I said sure.

I stopped at my mother-in-law’s house to pick up Charlotte. Her daughter Edith was with her.

I have a full sized van. The windows are tinted and the middle seat is removed. I keep the middle seat out because I travel a lot and its more comfortable that way.

Edith sat in the rear seat. She was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. Basically, what she had slept in last night at her Granny’s house.

Edith has a body of a 25 year old woman even though she is younger than that. Her perky titties were sticking out straight and proud.

Edith saw me looking in the mirror and smiled. On my next look, I saw that her nipples had hardened. Edith was not wearing a bra.

Charlotte came out and we headed to her car. Arriving at the bar, it was the only car in the parking lot. No surprise at 9 a.m. on a Monday.

Edith hopped out and walked around to the passenger side of the car. Charlotte got out and attempted to open the door of the car. Charlotte was still slightly drunk and had problems with the key.

I walked around my van to the driver’s side of the car. The side door of my van was still open where Edith had not closed it. I took the keys and opened the car door.

Charlotte turned around with tears in her eyes and said, “I wished I had married someone like you.”

Charlotte was also wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and shorts. Her breasts are smaller that her daughters, but still Charlotte is a nice looking woman. Charlotte then gave me a hug, a very loving hug. She was holding me very tight. I could help but notice that she was not wearing a bra either. Her breasts crushed into me and I almost lost my breath. Charlotte noticed.

Charlotte looked up at me and smiled. Her hands that were squeezing against my back, now slowly drifted done to my butt. I started to blush and didn’t know what to do. Charlotte then lifted her beautiful face and kissed me lightly on the lips. I couldn’t help myself. I kissed back, passionately. My manhood was growing rapidly. As close as she was holding me, I knew she could feel it. Charlotte is short and my raging hard-on was poking her squarely in the stomach.

I felt a hand start to massage my raging member. And it felt very nice. Smooth loving hands caressing me gently. Then I noticed that both of Charlotte’s hands were still massaging my back and ass. That’s three hands massaging if you can keep up.

I looked down and saw Edith was feeling my cock through my pants. I think my cock doubled in size at that moment. Charlotte noticed this also and smiled.

“I don’t know about this,” I stuttered out.

Edith then moved and went inside the open side door of the van. Charlotte almost pushed me into the van. She then climbed inside and closed the door.

Edith was sitting on the back seat with one leg up and one leg down.

She pulled the leg of her shorts away from her crotch and said, “Look, no panties.”

Edith was correct. Right in front of me was a perfect young pussy covered in light fuzz.

Charlotte said, “She has never had someone lick her pussy before. Could you please be the first. I know you will be a caring lover.”

I was speechless. Edith then moved and pulled her shorts all the way off and spread her legs.

Edith started rubbing her pussy and said, “Please, Uncle Bobby. Lick my pussy.”

I couldn’t help myself.

I followed the contours of her pussy lips with my tongue. I then spread the lips open with my fingers and saw her clit standing at attention. I placed my lips over it and sucked lightly. Edith started to hump her pussy into my face. I continued licking and sucking on that virgin pussy, growing faster and faster.

I lifted my head once and saw Charlotte sitting on the floor with at least two fingers diving inside her pussy. Charlotte’s other hand was massaging her now naked titties.

“Lick her, suck her,” was all Charlotte was saying.

“I could use some help,” I heard myself say.

Charlotte didn’t hesitate and moved to Edith’s ample tits.

Edith said, “I am not a dyke. Don’t you dare touch my tits mommy.”

Charlotte didn’t listen and Edith didn’t stop her. Charlotte took one nipple into her mouth and sucked. Edith started to moan. Charlotte licked the nipple and squeezed the large breast in her hands.

Edith keep moaning, “Mommy no, Mommy no.”

Edith then moved her hand to the back of Charlotte’s head and pulled her in closer to her titty.

“Suck it yea, suck it Mommy,” Edith stated excitedly.

Edith’s pussy was now soaking with her love juices and my saliva. I looked up and saw Charlotte bent over her daughter’s body. Charlotte’s pussy was at head level to me. I then started licking her pussy. Sweet it smelled and great it tasted. Charlotte’s pussy juice started to drip from the bottom of her slit. I swallowed as much juice as I cold get into my mouth.

Charlotte moaned loudly, “Edith, baby, Uncle Bill is sucking Mommy’s pussy. Eat me Bill, eat me.”

Charlotte was like a ravenous dog. Pushing her pussy and ass into my face. My tongue slipped into her cunt.

Charlotte said, “That’s it Bill, fuck my pussy with your tongue.

“I want something in my pussy,” exclaimed Edith.

I then moved one hand to Edith’s pussy. I felt the wetness in her cunt and slid one finger into her hole. It was tight and I had a problem getting the finger in. But there was enough lubrication from Edith’s pussy juices. I finally buried my finger to the hilt in Edith’s pussy. Edith groaned excitedly. I began pumping the finger in and out. Edith began humping her ass to and fro with my finger.

“More, more, I want more,” Edith moaned.

I then tried putting a second finger in. This was a lot harder.

“You mean you haven’t had a cock in you Edith,” I asked.

“No, Uncle Bill, but this feels great.”

The second finger finally entered. Again, I buried both fingers all the way in. Edith sat straight up, knocking her mother to the floor. Edith let out a low scream and cum flowed down my arm. My two fingers were still pumping into Edith’s pussy.

I grabbed Charlotte by her head and drove her face into her daughter’s pussy. Charlotte licked the cum greedily.

“Yes baby, cum in mommy’s mouth,” Charlotte said.

Edith came a second time, flowing her cum into Charlotte’s awaiting mouth. Edith then collapsed on the seat. I pulled my two fingers out of Edith and let Charlotte clean them with her mouth. Charlotte sucked every drop of Edith’s cum off my fingers.

“My cock needs attention too you know,” I said.

Charlotte then positioned me in the seat next to Edith. Charlotte removed my pants and engulfed my raging cock with her mouth. Edith continued to sit there, almost in a coma. Charlotte licked my cock like it was the last lollipop on earth. She savored the taste of my cock. She made love to my cock with her mouth. Charlotte sucked and licked and sucked and licked. Charlotte sucked on my ball sack and licked her way back to the tip of my cock.

“Holy cow,” I exclaimed.

Edith then started to move.

“Mommy, let me try.”

Edith went to the floor of the van and moved up on her knees.

Edith then said, “Mommy, teach me how.”

Charlotte then told Edith where to suck, how to suck and lick. Edith did each with great enthusiasm. My cock was getting ready to explode.

“She needs to stop. I’m about to cum,” I told Charlotte.

Charlotte said, “Edith needs to learn how to swallow too.”

That was it. The thought of my young niece sucking my cock and swallowing my load while her mother squeezed my balls was all I could handle.

Edith said, “It’s growing.”

Charlotte said, “He is about to cum baby, take all the cock you can into your mouth. When he cums, it will crash into the back of your mouth. Swallow it if you can.”

Bang. The first stream filled Edith’s small mouth and dripped down the sides of her face. The rest of the cum came shooting out of my cock. Edith tried to swallow, but her young mouth couldn’t keep up. Cum flowed easily out of her ruby red lips.

Charlotte then placed her mouth on her daughter’s mouth, kissing her deeply. Charlotte was keeping the rest of the cum inside her and Edith’s mouth.

Both of them kissed passionately, sucking the cum from each other’s tongues. After a few minutes they separated and no cum was visible.

“My pussy needs to be filled,” Charlotte said.

Charlotte was now lying over Edith’s body on the floor of the van. I spread Charlotte’s legs and entered her soaking pussy. My cock sank all the way in. Charlotte let out a low groan.

“Bill’s fucking mommy,” Charlotte said as she kissed her daughter again.

I began pumping my cock into Charlotte’s cunt.

Charlotte began sucking on Edith’s tongue lick it was a cock. Moving her head up and down while Edith layed under her. Their breasts were crushed together as well as their cunts.

Every time I stroked into Charlotte’s pussy, I could feel Edith’s cunt push against me.

“Faster, harder,” Charlotte moaned.

I then split her pussy in two with one thrust. My cock was pumping Charlotte’s cunt for all it was worth.

“Yes, yes, oh god yes,” Charlotte screamed.

Charlotte then arched her back and came. Charlotte scream and cum flowed freely from her pussy. My cock was still smacking into her cunt pulling her cum out with every stroke.

“Mommy’s cumming on you baby,” Charlotte said to Edith.

“I can feel your warm pussy juice dripping on my cunt mommy,” Edith said. “I want to lick you cum, mommy, just like you licked mine.”

I then moved and let Charlotte sit in the rear seat. Charlotte spread her legs and the cum glowed as it was spread across her pussy and down her legs. Edith then bent over in front of Charlotte and started to lick her mommy’s pussy clean.

“Yes, Edith, baby, yes, lick mommy. Clean me with your tongue,” Charlotte whispered.

Charlotte then humped her pussy into Edith’s face.

Watching this made my cock grow to a massive point. Edith’s ass and cunt were there for the taking. I then moved around behind Edith and spread her ass cheeks open. Edith then looked up at Charlotte.

“My first cock Mommy. Is it okay?”

Charlotte kissed her daughter deeply, tasting her own cunt juices on her daughters tongue and lips. Charlotte then looked at me.

“Fuck my daughter like you fucked me.”

I almost came right there. I placed the head of my cock on Edith’s pussy. Edith moved her ass around until the head was partially inside.

“Take it slow,” I said. “This is your first cock and it will hurt a little. Don’t move unless it feels okay to you.”

Edith slid her pussy back a little onto my cock. I slid my cock a little into her pussy. And it stopped. We could go any further. Something was stopping the progress. No more than a quarter of my cock was in Edith’s cunt. I began pumping just that much.

Edith squirmed and moaned. Edith’s pussy juices started flowing. Slopping noises were sounded as I entered her cunt repeatedly.

“I want more,” Edith said.

Charlotte looked at her daughter and said, “Push harder on the down stroke.”

Edith pushed harder down and I pushed harder in. Still only very little of my cock would enter Edith’s pussy.

“She’s too small,” I said to Charlotte.

“Mommy help me,” Edith cried.

“I love you,” Charlotte said.

Charlotte then grabbed her daughter by the shoulders and shoved her, impeling her daughter’s pussy onto my cock. My cock sank almost all the way in Edith’s cunt. Edith screamed as blood smeared down my cock.

“You are not a virgin anymore,” Charlotte said.

Edith then smiled through the slight pain and rammed the rest of her cunt onto my cock. I was buried to the balls inside Edith’s young cunt.

“Fuck her damn it,” Charlotte yelled as she held her daughter lovingly.

So I fucked her. I fucked her slow, I fucked her fast. I spanked her ass with my cock. I rammed in and slowly pulled out. Edith was panting and moaning and screaming and clawing at her mother’s tits.

Edith looked squarely into Charlotte’s eyes, with her mother’s nipple still in her mouth.

“I think I am about to cum mommy.”

“I want your lips to be the first ones on my pussy. I want you to lick the cum out of my pussy. The first cum from a HARD DICK!!!!!!!!!"

Edith exploded.

Edith moved straight up her mother until her cunt was in Charlotte’s mouth. Charlotte was sucking the cum straight out of Edith’s pussy.

I stood there watching. I was close to cumming when Edith jumped up. Without even touching my cock, it exploded. I shot my cum across Edith’s ass. The same ass pumping into her mother’s mouth. I exploded again. Cum shot across Charlotte’s tits. Charlotte’s free hand was massaging it into her breasts. The scene was still too much as a third explosion happened and a stream of my cum landed on Charlotte’s pussy.

Several minutes had passed as all three of us had laid there panting, exhausted from what we had been doing. Edith curl up next to her mother, Edith’s face glowing in the darkened van.

Charlotte had a sated smile on her face and lay there holding her daughter.

I bent over and kissed Edith and Charlotte lovingly.

We all got dressed and exited the van. Charlotte and Edith left in Charlotte’s car.

I then returned home in my van. But before I got home, I gave my van a special treat. A full tank of high octane gasoline.