Help Me

Story Info
Controlling jock answers cry from depressed girl.
1.2k words
3.76
22.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zalina is a 19-year-old college student. She is a very beautiful girl. Her eyes are milky brown and her skin is soft and creamy like whipped cream. Even though she has the body of a young Jennifer Lopez, today nothing was working out for her.

She dropped to the floor in the empty hallway of her fashion school. Her heart was beating extra fast, and she was hyper ventilating. Her body was weak as her hot tears streamed down her face. Her arms were wrapped around her knees and she crying as low as the coo of a bird. She was stressed about life and it finally got to her.

Suddenly Doyle turned down the corridor where she was. Doyle is the kind of guy all the girls drool over. He is 6'1 and great with his hands. He is dark skinned with a long braid of his jet-black hair streaming down his back. His body looks as if he cut it out of a football magazine and his ass was so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it.

They were in the same class at their fashion school. Everyday Zalina gave him the once over then went about her way. They never had a real conversation, but when he caught her crying he knelt beside her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

Zalina looked up at him surprised that this demi-god would even stop to check on her. Instead of saying 'yes' to his question, out of nowhere a feeling overwhelmed her and she broke down and told him all of her problems. Doyle was shocked that she did that but as the same time he encouraged her to keep going and he began to stroke her back as she talked. The conversation became intimate as Zalina became more open and vulnerable.

Doyle stared into her eyes and even though he tried to fight it he realized that she was very sexy in her present state. He wanted to kiss her, so he did. It took both of them by surprise and they pulled away at the same time. Then Zalina reached up and palmed the back of his neck, staring straight into his eyes and she said:

"Help me Doyle!" She pulled him closer and whispered, "Help me feel wanted, needed, use force if you want to but please just help me!"

She grasped him roughly and opened his mouth with her tongue. She crashed into his tongue and the outer walls of his teeth. Her lips collided with his as if they were meant to rip them off. She pushed him down and mounted him. She tried to take him by force but received a shock.

"Do you really want me to take you right here, right now by force?" Doyle asked her.

Zalina's kiss gave him the answer that he was looking for. His arms swung up and they gripped hers. In quick turn he threw her onto the floor and was on top of her in total control. He ripped open her shirt and buttons went ricorshaying against the lockers. The sound echoed throughout the lonely hallway. He forced his body between her legs and she could feel his big dick rubbing against her inner thigh. He pinned her and bit down on her neck. There were marks left on her whitish skin but that did not stop him. He clamped down on her breast, both at one time surprisingly fitting both of her C-cups into his mouth.

In a trance-like state he lured her into an empty classroom and locked the door. He beckoned her on top of the master desk and got to work. In a blink of an eye her clothes were gone and he was between her legs. His tongue was fierce and wide. He licked her like a cat does when it cleans itself. He used his fingers to open the lips of her pussy as he dug deeper into her bouncing her clit on his tongue. Then he hit one of her spots. Her eyes rolled backwards and her mouth drooled. She felt him filling out her pussy with his rough but soft tongue and she got nervous.

He tried to reach down to him but he slammed her hand down. He stood up, his mouth glistening with traces of her pussy juices. She watched in amazement as his pants dropped and his 8'0 dick fell out of his boxers. He gripped, grabbed, and yanked at it while taunting her with his eyes. When she tried to join in he stopped her, slapping her hand out of the way. He pinned her down, his face directly above hers staring ferociously into her eyes. She obeyed his glare by nodding as if she received a silent visual command. His doing whatever he wanted officially mesmerized her. He stood up, still playing with his huge, hard dick.

"Don't stop sucking my cock until I tell you too!" His voice was deep, controlling, and in a dark undertone.

She obeyed, getting off of the desk do what she was told. She sucked as hard as she could while tickling his balls with her free hand. When she tried to take it all in at one time she gagged slightly but quickly recovered. She peeked up at him. His lips were clenched and his eyelids tightened with excitement. When their eyes met, a flash of anger raced across them. He grabbed the middle of her hair with passion and guided her back to her task. His grip tightened when his cum entered her mouth. It slid down her throat with ease because his dick was already deep throated. She thought it was delicious.

Doyle picked up Zalina and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her to the master chair and bent her over. He tickled her ass with the head of his dick.

"Do you want it?" He said. "Do you need it?"

Zalina shook her head frantically. Once given his answer he forced his head into her smooth ass hole not softly but harshly. He slammed into her over and over again. The sound of their skin meeting was like the sound of a clapping auditorium. She wanted him to stop but he wouldn't. The force he used was overpowering and even though it hurt like hell, she didn't want him to stop. Hit, after hit, and pound, after pound, left her weak and aching. His cum flushed into her like a tidal wave, and then he pulled out. But before she could catch her breath, he flipped her over and stretched out her legs up and out over his neck.

Doyle pumped into her pussy so violently that Zalina could not breath. Doyle gave her no rest or even a breather. He plunged his dick into her so hard and fast, that she felt his balls slapping her ass. This kind of violent sex is not what she wanted but what she needed. She cried tears and sounds that were painful. The more hurt she seemed, the harder he pounded into her. For her the pressure in her stomach from her pussy, and the intensity of his fucking was too much. She screamed out, fought his hands when he tried to hold her down, and jerked his braid hard enough for him to yell out in pain. That move caused him to pull out and jerk all over her face. Her face glowed like a light.

Exhausted he collapsed on top of her breathing deep heavy breaths. Ten minutes later Zalina left the empty classroom limping and bruised. She thanked Doyle for his help and he told her anytime she ever needed him all she had to do was cry out "Help Me".