Help Me, Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Autistic sisters find help and love.
9k words
4.69
31.3k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

CHAPTER TWO – Consummation

Maolisa untied the sash holding Aislin's kimono closed, then used it to tie her wrists together. Taking the free end of the sash, she pulled Aislin out into the hall, up the stairs, and to Aislin's bedroom. Once there, she untied her and took her kimono off for her, then pushed her onto the big bed in the middle of the room, "It seems my big sister is in luck. Her little sister is really curious about BDSM." She tied her sister's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, making sure they were stretched just slightly uncomfortably, then sat beside her and explained the safety things she'd read about online, and set up a safe word and had Aislin practice saying it over and over so it would be in her head should the need arise. She stood up, bent over her restrained sister, and kissed her, letting her suck on her tongue a moment. "I'm going to get a drink. Did you want something?" She grinned as she left the room.

Aislin moaned in desire and frustration as her sister left her tied to the bed. Her hips and shoulders were aching from the tension Maolisa had them under, but the ache felt good and made Aislin feel more excited. She could feel her heart racing, and had a thin sheen of sweat forming all over her body. As she waited for whatever Maolisa planned she repeated the safe word over and over, scared that she would forget it and then need it. She trusted Mail not to hurt her any more than she wanted, but she knew that there was a very big risk that being so close might trigger an attack.

Taking her time, Maolisa went down to the library to get a bottle of brandy, then down to the kitchen to get some soda for Aislin. Mail knew Ash would want a strong drink, but she couldn't let her have more than one because of issues with the medicines Ash took to try to manage her spiraling moods. She wiggled her toes on the cool tile of the kitchen floor and made a mental note to thank Aislin for getting her to pay attention to such things. Life is much more interesting when you notice the details.

Watching Maolisa enter the room carrying liquor, soda, and glasses, Aislin had to smile. Anticipation had her wet and warm, and Mail's pretty, lightly tanned face made her heart melt, even more now that she knew Mail wanted her. Her stomach was still churning in fear and anticipation, since she had never had sex with anyone, and only knew of BDSM from reading. The one porn film she had seen was so badly made she was laughing too much to get excited, which her mother told her was typical of porn. Most films were so bad they were comedies, with only a few rare gems worth taking the time to watch, so Aislin didn't waste her time with it much, and her sex education was none the worse for it, but nothing else substituted, and she still knew little to nothing beyond the biology her doctor told her.

Maolisa put the drinks and glasses on a small table by the door. It looked like it was intended as a night stand, but with the bed in the middle of the room it would have looked out of place to be beside it. She poured herself a glass of the brandy and walked up to the side of the bed, smiling down at her sister. "You look so cute stretched out like that. I probably need to get pictures before I let you up again." She took a sip of her drink, her cheeks flushed as she looked over her sister's body, admiring the way light seemed to make her white skin glow. With the freckles on her face and the red-brown of her areolas the only break in the color she looked as if she didn't actually exist in this world. Maolisa realized she was holding her breath and let it out in a sigh. "Sis, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love you," she smiled at her sister's pretty face, "and I want to make love to you." She grinned, "right after I play with you."

"I love you, too." She blushed and turned her face away, "after you play with me?"

"Wrestling your cute little body, tied down and naked, until you cry out with pleasure." She took another gulp of brandy, then put it on the table and returned to the bed, kneeling beside her sister. "First, though, I want to kiss you and taste your candy coated tongue. You've tasted mine, but never gave me yours."

Blushing more but trying to look at her sister's face, Aislin murmured, "You didn't tell me to. I can't do things like that if you don't tell me to." She managed to force herself to look near her sister's eyes and saw where she was looking, and blushed even brighter, looking away. "See, that's why I don't look people in the eyes!"

Laughing, Maolisa caressed her sister's cheek and then kissed it, "No it is not, and you know it." Pulling her face toward her, she started kissing her lips, "I bet you got excited knowing your sister was looking at your pussy with lust. Now give me your tongue." As she sucked on the tongue, candy-sweet as she expected, she slid her hand down Aislin's trembling cheek to her delicate throat, then brushed her fingertips lightly down her breastbone. She slipped a fingertip over the hard bubble of a nipple. "You want me to think of you sexually." Leaning over she blew lightly, then bit the nipple, licking while it was in her mouth. As Aislin moaned, vibrating Maolisa's mouth, Maolisa had to moan in response.

Closing her eyes tightly, Aislin found she could concentrate on the feelings of lust and desire and keep the fear from growing too fast. She almost grinned as she realized the fear was actually contributing to the lust and excitement. As her sister pulled at her nipple with teeth almost as small and sharp as her own she cried out in a little squeak before biting her lips and forcing herself to stay quiet. She didn't want to make Mail worry and stop. Each little bite, and there were many, made her feel warmer and wetter. Gradually, as the pressure built, she noticed she was trembling more.

Feeling her sister's little body trembling, almost shaking, Maolisa stopped playing with her chest and looked up at her face. "Are you sure you can handle this? Do you want me to stop, or maybe go slower." Watching Ash's face twist in confusion she remembered, Ash couldn't handle a series of questions very well, especially when she was emotional. She caressed Aislin's chest and started again. "Can you handle all this?"

Aislin shook her head, "no."

"Do you want me to stop?"

Aislin shook her head again, "no."

Smirking, Maolisa leaned over and caressed her sister's nipples again, kissed her, licking at her lips, then moved away from her. Finding a comfortable chair near the bed she curled herself in it and watched as Ash's trembling slowly faded.

"We're going to have to go slow and let you build a tolerance, aren't we?"

Looking a little sheepish, Aislin nodded, "uh huh. I'm sorry. I was so excited, being helpless and scared, I forgot to say something."

Maolisa grinned, "So you liked being scared and horny at the same time?"

Aislin blushed and made sure her face was turned as far as it could be from her sister. "Uh huh!" She curled her fingers and toes as she realized how excited she sounded, whimpering a little in embarrassment. "Strong feelings get mixed up and then, um, well," she trailed off weakly.

When Mail thought Ash was calmed enough to try again she stood and made sure she was in her sister's line of sight, then let her kimono fall to the floor. She moved closer to the bed again, heading around the corner and approaching the footboard, then smiled up to Aislin. "I think you have a little foot fetish," grinning a bit as Ash sucked in a tight gasp, "and I think it might even apply to your own pretty little things." She grinned as the little toes in question curled up tightly, then reached for the closest foot, caressing the sole lightly, surprised to find it as soft as a child's. She watched visible shivers run up and down her sister's body as she touched her lightly, then opened her eyes wide as Ash moaned deeply. "I see it does."

Whimpering and squirming, Aislin bit the inside of her cheek to try to keep quiet but as her sister's fingers ran over the sensitive sole of her foot she lost a bit of control and moaned, twisting and turning in the satin bonds. Feeling as if she couldn't get away made her moan even more and she looked away from her sister, a little ashamed of getting excited over such little things, her face reddening yet again.

"How can your itty bitty feet be so soft and sensitive when you go barefoot all the time?" Maolisa climbed on the bed to press her cheek to the bottom of Aislin's foot, "you're even softer than my bum." She lifted her face and grinned at Ash, "You'll get to feel soon." She pressed her lips to the tiny toes and felt them curl tightly as her sister seemed to become tense all over. Kissing and rubbing her lips across the little balls had her sister moaning, gasping, and twisting side to side. Mail looked a few times to see if there was any fear on Ash's face but was sure it looked more like excitement, so she returned her attention to the tiny toes. Sucking them into her mouth she moaned, vibrating them, and felt her sister bounce on the bed, her hips thrusting at the air, and she grinned to herself as she continued to run her tongue over the soft little foot until Aislin's orgasm was done.

Aislin whimpered and wiggled her foot, trying to move it away, but between the gentle pressure of her sister's hands and the sash holding her stretched out all she managed was to get her foot touching and rubbing Mail's mouth more. She moaned and squirmed, her hips starting to thrust into the air, and tried to say the word but couldn't remember how. Never having experienced such a strong reaction to anything she started to panic, pushing herself over the edge into an orgasm that had her entire body bouncing and thrashing as much as the ties would allow, squealing softly.

Maolisa resisted the urge to cuddle and love her sister until the orgasm was done and she was lying, gasping for breath, with a huge smile on her face. Then, lying down alongside her trembling body, she kissed Ash playfully, "Time for you to give me your tongue again." As Aislin eagerly obeyed Mail bit it gently before sucking it roughly. At Aislin's moan Mail tried being rougher, and found that even biting enough to make her whine also increased her moaning. She tried to look in her sister's eyes, but, as always, Ash couldn't let her, closing them tightly. "Don't forget to tell me when you are getting overwhelmed, okay?"

"Kay," she murmured just before gasping as Maolisa twisted one of her hard nipples. "Sept sometimes." She squeaked when Mail pulled the nipple hard, then moaned softly, "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"You like me to hurt you?" Maolisa asked, just to confirm what she thought she was seeing. "Is that what Mom meant by sensation addict?"

Blushing and scrunching up her face, Aislin nodded. "Strong feelings make me horny." She looked at her sister's nose, "and I like being horny." She giggled shyly, "Mom only found out cause she used to spank me for being bad since I don't listen to getting yelled at and one day she was really mad and got carried away and gave me a huge orgasm. She hardly spanks me any more."

Mail giggled with her, asking, "hardly?" and resumed torturing her nipples, biting and twisting and pulling, smiling each time she could get a squeal followed by a low moan. When she didn't get an answer she bit harder until Aislin was whimpering and panting heavily. "So, do you get Mom to spank you so you can get horny?" Still without an answer, she bit one nipple hard enough for a sharp canine to pierce the skin.

Squealing and thrashing, Aislin started humping the air. The feeling in her injured nipple pushing her close to orgasm, she felt she couldn't catch her breath and when Mail did it again she screamed and felt herself fall into an orgasm.

When she noticed Aislin start her orgasm Maolisa took a chance and pressed her mouth to her sister's, kissing deeply while she enjoyed the results of her torture. Before she realized she was doing it she was straddling her humping sister and getting very excited from the pounding against her pelvis. As Aislin started to slow down, Mail kept a close look on her face to try to figure out if she needed to move or not, but Ash's facial expressions were not very helpful. The change from thrusting her hips to trembling all over was a much stronger clue and Maolisa quickly slipped off.

Gasping for air, Aislin tried to wave her hands and kick her feet, starting to panic when she couldn't, then remembered she was restrained. The thought made her feel safer and she stopped trying to move. As her awareness returned from her orgasm, she noticed her sister was on top of her, kissing passionately. She returned the kiss as well as she could, but the trembling started and she had to close her eyes and grit her teeth and ball her hands into little fists to hold back the fear. She breathed a huge sigh of relief as the skin touching hers moved away.

Maolisa knelt beside her sister again, spreading her knees, and reached out to caress Ash's arm lightly, getting a twitching in response. She sat back on her heels and waited, smiling softly as Ash's body very slowly relaxed. Once Aislin was breathing close to normal, Maolisa reached out slowly and took the injured nipple between thumb and finger and squeezed just enough to get a gasp and moan, "are you going to answer me now?" She grinned as Ash shook her head no, and pulled, "there's only two ways this could end. You say the safe word, or you answer me." Aislin twisted and turned on the bed, thrashing what little she could while tied so tightly, and tried to shake her head. Mail let up and watched Ash relax again, tears in the corners of her eyes. "Why won't you answer?"

Aislin bit her lip and sniffled, then shook her head negatively. She looked toward her sister, then away.

"Are you ashamed of what you do?" Mail asked, then sighed as Ash nodded very slightly. "You don't have to be. Not with me. I know you can be a bad girl at times, but it isn't like you have a lot of control." She leaned over and kissed her lips lightly, then whispered, "and I can spank you to make it better. Bad girls need lots of spankings, don't they?" Aislin nodded vigorously, making Maolisa giggle. "I think we can work with that." She looked at the blush on her sister's face, "feeling naughty and ashamed makes you horny, too, doesn't it?" She grinned as Aislin whined.

Keeping her face turned away from Mail made it easier for Ash to think, but still not comfortable enough to talk about the embarrassing things. She never could talk about them, always writing them ahead of time when she had to go to therapy, then just nodding or shaking her head as the doctor read and talked about them. She had hoped her mother would have told Maolisa all about that sort of thing so they never had to talk about it, but she could understand that maybe it was hard for other people to talk about, too. She was tempted to just blurt out that everything made her horny, but the same thing that prevented her from asking for what she wanted prevented her from admitting anything so bluntly.

Mail laid down on her sister, then forced her face around for a kiss, "I think I like my sister being so kinky. I can play with you and know that you like it even when it makes you blush and cry."

Ash nodded and let herself be kissed again, letting Maolisa have her tongue. After being told to do it at least once, the fear of rejection could be overcome easier. It still existed, but wasn't as powerful. She felt much more comfortable now that Mail had figured out some of her worst secrets, although she realized they weren't really very secret. She managed to enjoy the kissing with her sister on her body for several minutes before the shaking started again.

Maolisa stayed where she was for a couple of minutes, watching Aislin's face as the fear and sexual excitement built, then slowly started sliding down. She planted little kisses on Ash's chin, then throat, then breast bone, pausing to admire her sister's hard nipples standing up from her broad boyish chest, then moving down. She giggled as kissing made Aislin's stomach flutter with a little waving motion, even the second and third time. By the time Mail was slipping down between Ash's thighs, her sister was starting to tremble and bounce, moaning nearly continuously.

Starting to cry from the stress, Aislin wanted to tell her sister to leave her alone, and at the same time wanted her to continue. Her fingers and toes curled painfully as her body tried to panic and orgasm simultaneously. While she couldn't decide which was more important, the question wasn't really a question since she couldn't talk anyway. The thought that she was completely helpless, without even recourse to the safe word, made Aislin start humping in preparation to orgasm, even before her sister fully reached her mound. She knew it was a race between the oblivion of a panic attack and the heaven of a panic-induced orgasm, although she wasn't consciously thinking about it.

Feeling her sister starting to thrust wildly, Maolisa put her mouth directly on her soft, puffy little mound, kissing lightly, then slipping down a little to find the wet and stickiness that had built up in the fold. Pressing her tongue inside she discovered her sister had no inner lips, just a soft smooth fold leading to her tight little opening at one end and a tiny nub of a very stiff clitoris at the other. Wrapping her arms around the bouncing thighs to hold her mouth in place, Mail licked between the two places of interest, getting only a few very quick strokes in before she heard the squeal and felt the chaotic tossing of Ash's orgasm starting.

Aislin relaxed quickly once Maolisa let her go, smiling briefly at her sister to let her know she was still aware before closing her eyes and starting to doze off, completely exhausted. Even light touches from her sister's lips couldn't keep her awake, although they did start getting her hot again before she lost consciousness.

Maolisa didn't let the fact that her sister was asleep stop her from exploring her body, but took it as a convenient way to avoid the fear and stress attacks. Opening her sister's pussy wide with her fingers, she poked inside with her tongue, savoring the thickening results of multiple orgasms. She decided she liked the taste of her sister slightly more than the taste of herself, which she already loved. She smiled as Ash moaned in her sleep, then inserted a finger deep inside, eliciting another loud moan, before slipping it out and using the juices to ease it into the little pucker of her sister's bum. She was surprised to hear another loud moan, and moved her hand around to her own bum, pushing gently until a finger entered, causing her to gasp. She muttered into Aislin's pussy, "I didn't know that felt good!" With her own pussy hot and wet, Maolisa climbed back onto the bed and knelt in front of Aislin's face, spreading her knees wide and sitting on her heels, twisting one ankle side to side until her heel slipped up to press hard against her wet mound.

The first thing Aislin saw as she woke from her impromptu nap was her sister's small heel squeezing the lips of her pussy. She moaned in lust and licked her lips, sure she was still dreaming, and murmured, "do that to me!" As she heard her own voice she realized she was waking up and blushed brightly, closing her eyes tightly to try to make it into a dream where she could talk like that. When she opened them again a few seconds later the scene hadn't changed and she bit her lip hard enough to hurt. She whimpered with desire, then looked up her sister's body toward her face, stopping at her smiling lips. "Hi."

"Hi." Maolisa smiled down to Ash's face, "I thought you might like seeing that when you woke." She leaned over, lifting a little so her sister could see that her pussy had left her foot wet, and kissed her cheek lightly. "I hope you mind that I molested you while you were sleeping."

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers