Help with Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

Okay, we're nearing the end of the how-to. I will give you a few important facts that I have learned. A few facts guys should know that happen mainly in fantasy land. Most of this information has been given in the past but it doesn't hurt to read it again.

How-to, extra facts:

Because she let you touch her tit doesn't mean she has an instant orgasm. You want her hot? You have to work at it.

Don't rush to jab fingers into her vagina. She'll let you know when she's ready. Play around on the outside for awhile. You'll both enjoy it.

Just because you want to fuck her doesn't mean the feeling is mutual. Stay cool and go with the flow. She'll let you know when and how she wants it when she's ready. Don't rush her but do a lot of wooing. Women like that.

Only in stories do the women seem to lose all control and want to be lifetime slaves to some idiot just because he has a big cock.

What is a big cock anyway? In some stories, it's 6" while in others it is 11" and even in others 14". Same with width - some of the stories have them bigger than beer cans. I'm afraid if she needs something 14" long and as wide as a beer can she would never be happy with anyone I've ever met. "You decide."

Toilet seats always seem to be a big issue. Never know why, if it's up and you have to take a shit or a woman wants to use it, put the damn thing down. If you have to take a piss, then lift it up. Don't piss on the seat. Women don't like to sit on a toilet seat that is all wet. If you pissed on it, then wipe it off. Your lady will be glad you did.

Let's see, where else can I help you out here? Oh, after making love, compliment her on her lovemaking even if it wasn't the greatest. Smooch with her a little before rolling over and going to sleep. If you want to be the big man on campus then sleep on the wet spot. Show her that you really care. If you do that and wake up in the middle of the night, you can probably get another hunk while she is sleeping.

Remember the main thing is to compliment, compliment, compliment.

You have to remember that these are only suggestions and ideas. They don't work for everyone. Hope these suggestions help you out with your sex life. I'm always here to help.

Please forward comments so we can put your idea to work next year. We will be waiting to hear from you.

*

Thank you for reading my 'How To'

Comments are welcome and encouraged

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12