Help with Lyrics

Story Info
Chris Cornell knows more than music.
2.6k words
4.14
4.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands sunk out of sight, but I couldn't feel them yet. Lightly he touched my lower back and it made me jump a little.

"I was asked to help anyway I could, you're too tense, you need to relax" his sultry voice whispered as he placed his lips half an inch from my ear. He'd been my celebrity crush for years, I'd been ecstatic when Rick had told me I was going to meet him, but I'd never expected this. He was a renowned singer/songwriter who was prolific in his field. He made music which touched the heart and soul.

Rock music was what we both loved and Rick had gotten him in to help me do some writing.

I smiled softly and looked away from his searching eyes. He was hot, talented, but also a lot older than me. And by I lot, I mean he's a year older than my mother. His soft lips brushed mine and my next breath trembled. I was still finding all of this hard to believe.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked tentatively and I was sure that he could hear the small fear I felt. This man was legend, and he was trying to get me into bed. His hand travelled lower to rest just on the top of my arse as he brushed his lips beside my ear.

"Unless you have a problem with it" He replied and I giggled a little. "I'll take that as a no." He said and kissed me, properly.

I'd fantasised about kissing him, but the reality was so much better. I wound my fingers through his loosely curled hair and his hold on me tightened. Slowly yet confidently, he slipped his hand into the back of my pants and squeezed my butt.

Melting into him I could tell he was happy to be in this situation. All I'd done was kiss him and yet I could already feel him pressed hard against the confines of his pants. I'm not sure whose idea it was, but we slipped down the couch so that he was above me as he undid the buttons to my blouse. He kissed down the line of my neck as the last button of my top gave way and the fabric fell to the side, exposing my bra and bare stomach. I moved one hand from his hair to fumble with the fist button of his shirt and he moved his mouth to mine. We kissed while I undressed him and all the time, I couldn't believe this was real.

His shirt finally fell open and I used both hands to get it off his shoulders. He sat up and wiggled out of it. I felt ridiculous as I watched the muscles flex in his arms and chest. He was like a work of art as he moved. The thought caused a hot blush to travel up my neck to rest in my cheeks. He smiled mischievously down at me and dumped his shirt over the back of the couch.

His facial hair tickled my neck as he moved down towards my shoulder. When he got to my shoulder he paused. It was almost a sensory overload when he suddenly bit down gently on my shoulder and slipped his hand into my bra at the same time. I hadn't expected either action, the combination made me gasp and close my eyes. He bit ever so slightly harder and when I didn't protest, he applied even more pressure. It was enough that it could possibly leave a bruise in the morning.

"Fuck." I whispered and his following chuckle told me exactly what his reply was going to be before he'd even said it.

"Would you like to take this to the bedroom?" He breathed in my ear and I couldn't do anything but nod. His touch lingered as he sat up and finally stood. I was frozen on the couch for a moment simply in awe of everything. He lowered a hand down to me and when I took it, he hauled me to my feet. But he didn't stop there. Next thing I knew, I was airborne then cradled in his arms, held close to his chest. I yelped a little and clung to him for a moment. Apparently I wasn't going to expect any of what he did this evening.

As he moved off towards the bedroom I buried my face into the fold of his neck. His smell alone was intoxicating. It was hard to explain, but he had a very masculine smell. There was no way to imitate it with artificial fragrance, it was pure man.

He shifted my weight and I looked up to see him concentrating on the door handle. I laughed as he finally got in open and virtually threw me onto the bed. I shuffled on the bed a little to get more comfortable and motioned for him to join me. The look on his face was simple, and another thing that was exclusively male. There was only one way to explain it, sex.

He climbed onto the bed with me and I sat up just enough to kiss him. I lay back down and dragged him over towards me more. This kiss lingered and promised many dirty things to come. I nibbled on his bottom lip and the reply of a grunt followed as he moved his hips closer to mine. He needed out of those pants.

His left hand slipped behind my back as his right slipped my bra strap from my shoulder. He held his weight on his elbows as he undid the clasp of my bra. He pulled it off me and moved down the line of my body. His warm and hard crouch was pressed firmly against the lower part of my thigh as he kissed my left breast. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly as he took my hard nipple into his mouth and rolled it around his tongue. He sucked slightly and let more into his mouth. I moaned more and locked my fingers into his hair. It'd been too long since I'd been able to do anything like this. University and music had taken up most of my time. What little I'd had left had been spent in cafes with friends.

He sucked on my boob as he moved his hand towards the button of my pants. It was almost endearing when he struggled a little with getting it undone. Admittedly, they were pretty tight and even I had problems with them occasionally. The button popped open and as he lowered the zip he wasted no time in getting past my underwear.

The sensation of him sucking on my breast and fingering me was enough to make me very wet. I cried out a little as he hit a particularly sensitive spot and I writhed around under him. He looked up at my face almost concerned, his hand suddenly frozen in my pants.

"Was that good or bad?" He asked and my next words were a little shaky.

"Good, definitely good" I huffed in reply and he repeated what he'd just done. He pressed his fingers to my klit and watched my reaction.

"God" I breathed and fluttered my eyes shut. If he kept that up I was going to come. It was almost as if he'd heard my thought as he massaged my klit more, occasionally slipping a finger or two into me. It only took about another minute until he pushed me over that edge. My back arched involuntarily and my hands tightened in his hair. The sounds which slipped past my lips told him exactly what he'd done.

He watched me the whole time and when I quietened he slipped his hand back out of my underwear. He wiggled down and lifted my legs up. He slipped my pants off and my underwear followed closely behind. He then spread my legs wide and kissed the very top of my thigh. The place where it wasn't quite leg anymore but it was too low to be classed as intimate bits.

His eyes flicked up to look at me as he lower his mouth that centimetre to kiss my pussy. My head was thrown back with a small aftershock orgasm just from that. He stopped kissing me and whispered lightly, "look at me."

I looked down at him as he got back to going down on me. He ran his tongue over all the spots he'd found with his fingers which did it for me. It was a real fight with myself to keep looking at him and not shut my eyes.

I could feel another orgasm building and he broke the eye contact. He concentrated more as if he knew I was close. Of course, I wasn't exactly being quiet, so it was possible that he did realise it.

My toes began to tingle and I knew I was moments away, and it wasn't going to be small. That'd always been a little indicator for me. The orgasm poured over me in a rush and my fingers tightened around the sheet, my toes curling. I screamed and writhed and he held me down, which drove the orgasm more. His grip was bruise worthy on my hips as he continued to lick and suck and tease, making it last ever longer.

He drew away from me just as he had before in the moment the orgasm petered away. I lay panting for a moment as he moved up my body again to kiss my mouth. When I had my breath and strength back I rolled us over and moved myself down the line if his body so I could take his pants off. The moment I had the zip down and button undone his entire manly hood popped out in full glory. Apparently he wasn't wearing any underwear. I pulled his pants off and could feel him watching me again. He propped his head and shoulders up on some pillows as I threw his pants away.

I moved back around to look at him and took a deep breath. It'd been a while since I'd given head to a guy and he wasn't exactly small. I wrapped my fingers around the base of him and put my lips on the very tip of his head, very lightly. I raised my eyes to look at him and his breathing was coming fast, his face expectant, excited. I opened my mouth just enough to slip his head into my mouth and ran my tongue under the edge of it, all the while, never losing the eye contact.

I sucked more of him into my mouth and caressed down his shaft with my tongue. I kept taking more until he hit the back of my throat and I had to fight the urge to gag. I held him as deep as I could for a few moments before taking his cock completely out of my mouth. His face said it all, he wasn't going to be able to have me do that much before he'd come.

This time when I took him into my mouth I didn't do it deeply. I played my tongue around the lip at the bottom of his head and just below that, alternating how hard I sucked. He grunted and I realised I'd shut my eyes to concentrate. He cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"I'll come if you don't stop." He huffed and I sucked hard one last time before taking my mouth away from him. He visibly relaxed.

Sitting up he grabbed the top of my arms and threw me onto my back so I was under him. I simply looked up in his eyes for a moment before he moved again. Very slowly he moved his hips and I spread my legs a little wider. He was careful as he moved his cock into me. I sighed and relaxed into the bed behind me as he got as deep as was possible and started moving out of me again.

At first the rhythm he found was soft and slow, but I didn't want either of those. I moved my hips so the impact was harder and faster. I lifted one leg up and locked it around his arse as he thrust in and out of me. We moved together and my nails trailed down his back as I came screaming one last time. With one final thrust as deep as he could get, he held himself there as I came around him. My muscles tightened and spasmed around him, he came too with a moan of pleasure.

He collapsed so he was mostly on top of me, but he'd managed to angle it so his face was in a pillow next to mine. He rolled off me and the feeling of him slipping out of me sent me writhing again. It'd been too soon after I'd come.

He looked across at me and I rolled my head over so we could kiss.

"Wow." I said as he pulled away a little and he grinned.

"Agreed" He chuckled

"I'm not sure that's what Rick had in mind when he asked for you to help me." I said and he shook his head.

"Somehow I think not" he said with another laugh.

I woke with Chris at my back and his arm thrown over me. His finger was tracing small circular patterns around my stomach. "Morning" I said and he kissed the back of my shoulder.

"Good morning" he sighed and pulled my in tightly against him. He was left pressed hard against my back.

"You're in a good mood." I laughed and he laughed too.

"What man wouldn't be while naked in bed with such a beautiful young woman?" He asked and kissed my shoulder again. His hand slipped from my stomach to between my legs. He played with me as I moved a little to make it easier for him.

"A gay man" I asked jokingly and he laughed. His chest vibrated against my back as the chuckle died off.

He lifted my leg up higher and moved behind me. I wasn't sure what he was doing until he pressed himself firmly against my pussy.

"May I?" He asked and I nodded, biting my bottom lip. He slipped into me and put my foot against his leg so he'd have the optimum angle. He brought his hand back around and started playing with my klit again. I moaned and he shoved himself into me harder. I think he'd learnt last night that I quiet liked it a little rough. I moaned as my muscles spasmed and he huffed against my hair.

"Fuck you're tight." He whispered and kissed my shoulder.

"Bite me." I breathed and he didn't hesitate. His teeth locked around my shoulder and I spasmed again, making both of us cry out. He bit my arm and I came in a wet, screaming, trembling mess as he continued to fuck me. He bit down harder and I reached around to grab his butt. My finger nails suck into his skin and he grabbed my hand. He wasn't playing with my klit anymore which gave me a little more control.

He moved my hand and locked my arm in front my chest. He held me tight enough that it made it difficult to get a proper breath.

"Oh god" I cried as I came again and he shuddered as he came with me. His grip became so tight around my chest that for a moment, it was impossible to get enough to make the slightest sound.

I lowered my leg down as he moved out of me and loosened his grip a substantial amount.

We lay beside each other for a while just relaxing. It was about ten minutes later when I looked over at the clock on the bedside table to realise that we were an hour late. We were meant to be at the recording studio making a single today.