Helper

Story Info
Helps his neighbour when they r out and endsin...
1.2k words
3.53
120.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
755 Followers

I was a chubby fellow, shy, perhaps that’s what my aunts & uncles liked in me. Always when they went to parties, late films or anywhere where they would return late I was their choice, probably because I was near or perhaps I was the only one who loved indoors more than outdoors. But that all was to change that day. I had received call from Kaveri aunt that they were going out & like usual it meant that I was to STAY with Meena & Sonu. They were MY AGE yet would not stay alone. They both were a little retard type. But that day when I arrived aunt & uncle were ready to go out.

"They are asleep"aunt said and smiled as I looked in disbelief. " Swan had come" she explained "They played a lot from morning" Swanan was our cousin another devil whoose main hobby was destroying. I bade them goodbye and watched TV then getting bored went to almarah to search 4 books. I searched the whole lots but got nothing then I remembered that new mags aunt kept under the bed. It was not actually kept, she reads & goes to sleep & slowly rolls over and by that time the book would be under the bed or in the side. So I went 2 the room and watched Meenu & Sonu sleeping.

I moved Meenu a little to search under and she slowly shifted in her sleep I looked under and found none as I sat on the floor thinking what 2 do I saw that meenus dress was risen I could see her thighs. I placed my head on the bed and looked I saw her colourful panties. She had worn a red with all types of colourful flowers. I slowly neared her and lifted her dress slowly. Now I had the full view. I slowly placed my hand on her thigh and swept up to her panties & pressed her bottom Then slowly held the string of her panties and slid it down She moved in her sleep a little but did not wake up with my heart racing wildly I pressed her soft ass and moved my finger around the line slowly opening her ass. I watched her asshole and slowly pressed it.

Then I got up & removed her panties fully and slowly turned her. I watched her pussy with small rising hairs (unlike the grownups who had very thick and hard hair) which was soft in its own way as my hand felt it I knelt in front of her and kissed her pussy then slowly parted her leg and began 2 tongue it. I slowly lifted her dress and pressed her small breast which was surprisingly biog. Pressed her breast with both hand and sucked her nipple. Now slowly I began to massage my Lund and opening my zip I released it I moved further to her face and placed my throbbing Lund on her sweet lips unknowingly she began 2 suck it then bit it I almost ejaculated as I hurriedly moved back. I laid on her stomach & kissed her lips deeply then slowly moved back in-between her legs and slowly pressed at her gate with a few push it went slowly in (my Lund was small that time not fully grown) I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rhythm.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice, which brought me back 2, my senses it was sonu. He was wide awake and watching me fuck Meenu. I stammered then quickly said that his sister was not well and I was doing black magic (that explained to him our nakedness as he had heard many stories & films) "let me do it "he said I was trapped in my own hole I moved over and he removed his shorts and with his tiny thing pushed it into his sisters pussy who was still sleeping like a log but we were careful and one thrust in took around 2 mints because slowly we pushed then waited then continued. I asked him if he felt anything coming. No he replied I told him the coming thing was the medicine and it should be poured to her mouth. He continued his fuck after some time he said he felt something. I told him to pull it out & insert into her mouth but as he pulled out he ejected all over her. I told him he had wasted the medicine & now it was up 2 me and I turned her around and pressed her ass and slowly spread it open and pushed but it would not enter it needed more pressure but I didn’t want to wake her up. I laid on her ass and began 2 move front and back after some time I again opened her ass and pushed slowly in then slowly moved my hand now it was like a lock the tip of my Lund was in her ass I pressed her soft ass nearer and began to pump very soon I ejected in her ass without entering.

"now you 2 wasted it let me try " he said and turned her around and began to fuck her after a long time he pulled out his man and inserted into her mouth as he inserted she began to suck and he shot a gallon of cum in her mouth Meenu woke up in a start as he emptied his lust thrusting it deeper in her mouth. She pushed him away and turned to see me naked with my lund in my hand. I told her the same story and sonu sided and added it was true since we had been thrusting 4 a long time but only when he sprayed the medicine 2 her mouth did she wake up.

"What all did you do 2 me" she asked and I stepped in and told her 2 lie and slowly massaged her I pressed her breast and pinched her nipple and sucked it I found it growing with my tongue then I drifted down to her pussy and licked it and fingered it she rose to heaven I then began 2 fuck her after some time I pulled her down and turned her and told her to suck her brothers risen Lund at first she wouldn’t but when I forced and sonu was already placing it on her face and the atmosphere all together made her suck I slowly pressed her ass and opening wide her asscheek made her sit on her hind legs, her ass was split open she continued sucking without knowing what I was going to do. I inserted my finger and slowly rotated then moved it to & fro and when she was hot I slowly made a gap with my fingers pushed my lund deep in she screamed loud I held her mouth and fingering her pussy fucked her ass my fingering made her forget her pain as the pleasure came in I moved my hand as sonu reentered his man and began 2 fuck her mouth very soon I exploded and I mean EXPLODED like never before in her ass as sonu exploded in her mouth.

We continued this till aunt & uncle came and I promised them not 2 say to anyone since the magic may react, They promised and said they would practice till I came again. I left with a smile and a very satisfied Lund.

varun
varun
755 Followers