Helping

Story Info
Helped by a stranger, they decide to repay the favor.
8.8k words
3.73
65.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first met she had just turned 16 and was volunteering at the same Senior Home as me, well she was volunteering I was doing community service to avoid jail. Right when I saw her I knew I was in love. Thick blond hair, deep green eyes and flawless skin. I don't know what attracted her to me. I think she was trying to piss off her parents. They were the social elite of our town and were probably more than a little embarrassed by their only daughter dating a kid from the projects nearly two years older than her. It took me ten years but I finally got them to love me as a son.

During the course of our marriage our life has been as close to perfect as one gets. The only real complaint I ever had about Stacy was that she was too giving. She was always donating my hard earned money to every charity, homeless man and fundraiser that put it's hand out. All the way down to our annoying little, formerly stray dog, snowflake. It’s not that im against charity, I just never got any. I worked hard my whole life to get where I am without any real help so I don't like giving it away. Anyways, I went to work for a big investment firm, Stacy teaches yoga and pilates four days a week and we've started to talk about possibly starting a family and then one weekend two years ago it all went haywire.

Eventually I got a huge promotion but it meant relocating. They put me in charge of running the Washington D.C. office and we were just getting to know our new neighbors when I got a call from our real estate broker telling me he had found a buyer for our Cape Cod summer house. We had decided to sell it months ago since it was now much further away from our new home and not very practical. Since Memorial day weekend was coming up we decide to make a whole production out of it. We rented a moving truck, packed up snowflake and left on our seven hour ride immediately after work on Friday night, with any luck we would be there around midnight.

Well, luck wasn't on our side. It got dark, we got lost and Stacy had to pee. I hadn't seen another human on our road for almost an hour when we pulled into a rest stop. Stacy got out of the cab and ran in while I shut my eyes for am minute. The next thing I know I'm awaken by an awful roar only to see three of the fattest, dirtiest bikers ever pull up beside me. It immediately dawned on me that Stacy might no longer be safe but when I jumped out of the truck the bikers immediately got in my face. I tried to calm them down but they started grabbing and pushing me. For some reason I thought the best way to handle it was to throw a punch. Bad idea. I missed and got hit with a barrage of them. The next minute or so was a blur put I remember them picking me up off the ground when I heard Stacy scream. I looked over to see her being dragged from the ladies room by one of these thugs. She had managed to pull up her panties but her jeans hadn't made it all the way.

"Look what I found!" the piece of shit said.

"Bring her over!" said the apparent leader.

I could see she was crying as her dragged her to our truck. One of the bikers had me in such a choke hold that I couldn't breath. I tried to escape but it was futile. The leader grabbed her away and the other one started rummaging through her purse. I watched as the leader roughly pawed at her breast inside her shirt, she tried to escape but he was too strong. I remember how scared I was and the crazy thoughts I was having. I knew they were going to rob us and probably rape Stacy, but would they kill us to? By now the leader had Stacy’s shirt ripped wide open and groping her while he licked her neck. I prayed for a miracle and I got it, I think.

Out of nowhere a voice boomed. "LET THEM GO!" everyone froze to see where it came from when out of the shadows stepped the biggest, blackest man I have ever seen.” I said, Let them go!"

"Get lost nigger, this is none of your business. Don't get yourself hurt too." Said the leader. I saw the punk who was holding Stacy's purse start to walk towards him.

"Ain't nobody gotta get hurt here. Just let the nice couple go." And with that the punk made a move towards him. Now the next couple seconds are a blur but that black guy move like a panther and before I knew there were three unconscious bikers and dead silence. I quickly moved to console my wife and soon turned to the man to thank him. He was picking up my wife’s things and putting them back in her purse when I babbled my “thank you's” and some other erratic nonsense.

He just smile and handed me her purse,” it’s no big deal, why don't you get your wife out of here, I’ll stay and teach these guys some manners."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly shoved Stacy in the truck and sped off to the nearest police station, Stacy was very shaken up but calmed as we gave the description of the account to the officers. All in all we wasted over five hours at the inefficient police station. the sun was coming up when we left.

By now Stacy was no longer scared but excited. She was talking a mile a minute about it. It was kinda cute the way she acted like a shocked school girl. "Did you see that!" she kept saying. "He was like super-hero! POW, BANG, WACK" she'd say as she mimicked the punches our savior threw. "I wonder what he did to them when we left, I hope he cut their wieners off. Filthy punks! I wish I was that tough because I’d......" She went on forever but I was relieved to see her happy. I was afraid she' be scarred for life.

We still had a five hour ride in front of us and we were both hungry so we decide to eat at a diner we found. Stacy was still talking when we finished and as I went to ask for the bill I noticed him. Our savior was in the corner booth sipping on a coffee. I pointed it out to Stacy and heard her gasp.

"Look at the size of him", I did. He was huge 6'5" maybe. shaved head. probably my age, maybe a little older but not more than 30. "what should we do?" she asked.

"Well we should at least thank him, maybe offer him some money. I got a couple hundred on me."

"You're gonna give him all our cash?" She asked.

"We have to do something nice for the guy. There must be something he needs and if it’s money we can stop and get more, besides don't you think the bikers would have taken it anyway? Either way I think we should try to help him out.” For once it was me being charitable.

"I know, but I just feel weird, after all he saw my boobs." I laughed at how young she sounded.

"It could have been a lot worse!" She smiled at that.

"Good point. lets go." she said and grabbed my hand as I walked her to his table. The closer I got to him the more I was impressed with his stature. I nervously said, "Hi." he responded with a grunt, never looking up. "Do you remember us?". He finally looked up and smiled

"Oh yeah. How are you?" he said very politely." I hope the rest of your trip has been safer. Please have a seat." We sat with him and thanked him repeatedly. He introduced himself as John. Stacy was uncharacteristically quiet as I think it was as close as she's ever been to a black man. He told us he was heading toward Boston to find work so I offered him a ride. He hesitated at first but eventually accepted. When he got up to pay his tab Stacy voiced her objections. "Do you think this is safe?"

"Sure, He seems friendly and it should be a good way to find something nice we can do for him. Besides, if it weren't for this guy those bikers would have taken our money, our truck and maybe even our lives." I said.

"I know. I'm all for helping him, I just don't want to invite any trouble. I'll relax once we get to know him." Boy did she. Once we were in the tight cab of the truck she started rattling off questions like a curious school girl. Who was he? Where was he from? What did he do the bikers when we left? and then the question with an unexpected answer, "Why are you hitchhiking all the way to Boston?"

"I wasn't planning on it." He looked perplexed and breathed a big sigh,"O.K. here it goes. I was released from prison three days ago. Don't worry, I'm not a violent criminal" I looked at Stacy,. She looked shocked but very interested. "I was so excited to see my girl I took a bus to Baltimore, I even bought protection see." He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pack of condoms. I'm sure it was lost on Stacy but I noticed they were extra large Magnums. Stacy's job dropped and she started to blush but he just continued on with his story. "but when I got there I found she had married another man." He looked really sad and his voice got quiet. "I guess four years is too long too wait. So then I just kept walkin and here I am."

Stacy immediately felt bad for him, "You poor guy." she rubbed his arm. "Don't worry girls go crazy for guys like you. You'll find a new one in no time." I knew she was lying but it was her style. she could tell the guy needed encouragement and she was there to give it. "Besides we have a long trip in front of us and we're gonna have fun and forget all about what''s her name." She was right. We had some good laughs. John told some stories about prison, all light and funny. Then he told a couple of black jokes and even some racy ones. All in all we were having a great trip. Stacy asked all sorts of questions about growing up black. She was acting like a girl with a new toy. Then she told John we wanted to help him out. He was too proud to take money for nothing so I came up with a proposal. Since he was in no hurry to get to Boston, he could help me move all the furniture into the truck and I would pay him for his services then drive him to the bus depot. Since it was heavy lifting I told him the price should be high, $200. He knew I was overpaying him but accepted the job with a "thank you".

We were about six miles from the house when we blew a tire. I didn't want to leave Stacy alone with John so I said we should all just walk to the house and call AAA. We packed up snowball, grabbed just the valuables and started walking. We were just about 2 miles from the house when out of nowhere the sky opened up and the rain came pouring down. We picked up our pace but still got to the house soaked. Stacy scrambled to find us some dry clothes but only found some old beach towels and a bathrobe. We all took our turn in the bathroom getting out of our wet clothes. Stacy looked stunning in just the robe and I was starting to get a little nervous with her so scantily clad around a stranger who just spent four years in prison. When John came out of the bathroom I really noticed his sheer size. The towel looked like loin cloth and his buff body was something out of a football lockeroom, I know I heard Stacy gasp. Lucky for me there was a "Crack" of thunder and then total darkness. Not only had the power gone out but the phone was dead too. Twilight was fast approaching and we realized we were stuck for the night so we found some candles and dry firewood and broke into the liquor cabinet. Within an hour we were very comfortable sitting in the den laughing about our bad luck.

Stacy and I were curled up on the couch and John was in the recliner directly across from us, separated only by a coffee table. I was in the middle of a story about work when Stacy moved jumped abruptly while half yelling/half laughing, "John, what are you looking at!" I looked over at John and saw him snap from a trance where he was staring right between my wives legs.

"Oh, My! I'm so sorry ma'am. I didn't mean that. I didn't even see much." He stammered.

"How much did you see?" She laughed. I was relieved she wasn't mad.

"Not much. It was too dark. I swear." He was still nervous.

"Well?'" Stacy said looking right at him.

"Well, what?" John inquired

"Show me how good of a look you got." I was starting to get confused and so was John. "Come on, you saw mine..." She said and looked down at his crotch. I was shocked. she must have been joking. We both sat there dumbfounded. She leaned forward on the couch and said, "I'm not kidding, let's go." I didn’t know what to say. John looked over at me confused and I just shrugged nervously.

"O-O.K." he stammered and reached for the edge of the towel. Stacy stared intently preparing to see only the second dick of her life. John quickly pulled the towel up and returned it right back to it's original position. A wave of relief fell over me but Stacy was outraged. Even with the fire and candle light the shadows combined with his dark skin hid it well.

"That's bullshit! I didn't see anything!" she protested.

"I told you It’s hard to see." John laughed.

"That's bullshit." She repeated and just sat there nervously. There was an eerie silence for a moment, even the storm seemed to have stopped raging. Stacy finally broke it, "Alright." she said. I thought it was her acceptance of her loss but it wasn't. She nervously reached for the candle on the coffee table and slid it to the edge next to her knees.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Wait..." was her only response as she laid back on the couch. "You ready?" she said looking directly at John who did not answer but just moved forward in his chair. I was so nervous because I think I knew what was about to happen but didn't want to accept it. I watched as she slowly raised her feet to the coffee table and let the robe fall between her slightly spread legs. She looked John directly in the eye, I could hear her nervous breath as she lifted the two edges of her robe and spread her legs revealing her beautiful treasure. The candle burned just inches away showing all of her glory. I mustered the energy to look over at John and saw him in a deep trance staring at the incredible sight. I looked back to see her hand slide past the small patch of hair above her vagina right to the beautifully hairless sides. She used two fingers to gently part her flower revealing her pouty inner lips. She then slowly dragged her middle finger between them revealing that she was in fact moist. I was so confused. I was trying to figure out why she was doing this when she slid her hand off to the side and slowly brought her robe together. I looked over at John who was also in a state of shock and practically drooling. She sat up and looked over at him. His eyes still hadn't risen to meet hers.

"Well.." She said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

John took some time gathering his composure but finally managed the words, "That's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I didn't doubt him but Stacy was unimpressed.

"Thank you, John but I wasn't fishing for compliments." She reached out and pushed the candle to his end on the table. "It's your turn." She said determinedly. John looked nervous but kept his end of the bargain as he reached for his towel. He slowly started to raise it. I was getting very nervous as I looked over and saw my wife staring at his lap.

“I just want to apologize for my state as I ain’t seen a woman in a long time and….” John started but was interrupted.

“Just do it!” snapped Stacy in a husky voice and slid a little closer to the edge of the couch. John realized it was gonna have to happen and whipped the towel to the side revealing the largest, blackest cock I have ever seen. Stacy gasped and leaned closer. Even I maneuvered for a better look. I watched as a bulbous purple head immerged from the thick uncircumcised foreskin. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and realized Stacy had slid off the couch and was now at eye level with it from across the table. “It’s incredible!” She marveled, ”I had heard about them but I had no idea…I’ve never seen one like that.” I started to get really nervous as she leaned on the table. I had no idea what she was going to do. I always thought she was pretty predictable but I was way off here. ”Touch it.” she commanded, “Go on. I did it for you. It’s your turn.” John slowly reached for his cock and wrapped his huge hand around it. I could here Stacy erratic breathing. “Go on!” She pushed. He slowly started to jerk it. Stacy leaned more on the table. “This is amazing!” I was really scared now. As Stacy watched him jerk the tension grew thick and finally my prayers were answered. With a loud crash the door flew open and the insanity of the storm came blasting in Scaring the shit out of all of us. The stupid dog ran right outside ignoring my wife’s pleas for it to stay. Afraid the thing would be killed we all followed. The rain crashed down and the wind whipped. We did all we could to hold on to what little clothes we had. The dog was nowhere to be found but then John walked out of the shadows once again with the little animal in his arms. We quickly ran inside and Stacy threw her arms around his neck and thank him profusely for saving the mutt. “you’re my hero twice now!” She shouted.

I hoped the cold rain and sudden scare would dampen the earlier atmosphere but no such luck. Stacy suggested we all get warm by the fire. When we got near I hear her say “I guess there no need for this anymore.” And turn to see her peeling off her soaked robe. She was now completely naked in front of this stranger.

“Stacy!” I protested.

“What? It’s not keeping me dry anymore and it’s not like John hasn’t already seen everything.” she paused. “Well, excepted my butt.” and with that she stretched out her arms and spun around revealing her tight, firm ass to John. “What do you think, John?” She smiled.

“It unbelievable.” he managed to say.

“Alright then. We got that over with.” she said as she walked toward us and grabbed both of out towels by the waist. “So get out of these before we catch a cold.” And with that she pulled off both of our towels. I immediately felt insecure but it didn’t matter because nobody was looking at me. I looked over at John and noticed he was hard as a rock. Of course he was. “I’m gonna get us some wine, you boys sit by the fire.” We did. We didn’t say much. We both knew what was going on. My wife floated back into the den like a giddy schoolgirl, sat between us on the floor and started downing the wine. I was relieved when the conversation started light. Stacy asked John about childhood and growing up. Unfortunately, When John mentioned he was a football player Stacy brought it to the level I was afraid of. “I bet you used to take all the little white cheerleaders home. Didn’t you?” This scared me because Stacy was captain of her cheerleading squad in high school. John said he’d never been with any white girls. Stacy acted very surprised.

“Why?“ He said “You ever been with a brother?”

“Oh no!” said Stacy, “Not that I think there’s anything wrong with it I just never had the opportunity. Michaels the only man I’ve ever been with.” All the while John was trying to cover up his raging hard on and at the same time stealing peaks at Stacy naked body, which she made no effort to cover. “Let me ask you, What’s it like? What do you like to do to a girl? What do you like them to do to you?” I didn’t like where this was going and I was almost completely shut out of the conversation by now.

“I dunno. I guess I like it when a girl talks dirty and really gets into it.”

“What like ‘Fuck me!’ and stuff like that?” I had never heard my lovely wife use a term like that. I was shocked. What was she becoming.

“Yeah, kinda. Dirtier actually.”

“Come on, tell me. Don’t tone it down for me. I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to hear it.”

“O.K. well, I like it when they tell me to “fuck they pussies”, and “cum in they mouths.” and shit like that.” I looked at my wife to see if she was shocked but no luck. I was surprised because I didn’t even think she knew people did that kind of stuff.

“What else do you like to do? Favorite positions, favorite acts? Tell me.” I felt like I was at a Barbara Walters interview except naked.

“I like to get my dick sucked, and then I like to fuck the girl from behind real hard.” The way John was talking I could tell he was getting into it. I think I might have heard my wife moan. “I like to look down at they asses and see my dick sliding in and out of the pussy.”