Helping A Friend Against Her Will

Story Info
She pays off his debt, many dicks at a time.
4.8k words
4.07
160.4k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and I had been friends for years, since high school I guess. We had been through lots of good times and bad times together, but nothing will compare to what happened after he got his divorce.

Matt cheated on his wife, not headline news or anything, but he got caught. After a long and drawn-out divorce, he had become a different person. I didn't see much of him anymore, but occasionally we would meet for a drink or dinner. Matt would always choose the location, which seemed to be whatever seedy, run-down bar he was currently crawling into to hide his problems. The last time I saw Matt he had called me and asked if we could meet up. That evening over dinner, he informed me he was deep in debt from gambling and didn't know what he was going to do. After a few hours of conversation and catching up, I excused myself and went home. I remember thinking that I wished I had something I could do to help him.

I was surprised this afternoon. I had just walked in the door from work and seen the missed call on my cell phone. I listened to the voicemail, it was Matt, asking me to meet him at 9:00pm and he left an address. He said it was important that I meet him, and then he hung up the phone. He didn't sound like himself, but he had been a friend for a long time, so I decided to go. It was already 7:00pm when I got in the shower to get ready. I had looked up the address that Matt had left on the voicemail, and according to my GPS it was only 45 minutes away. I stopped to look in the mirror while toweling myself dry. I had never been a fan of my appearance, however I had been working out recently and had to admire the results. I am 5'0" tall, 130lbs, long light-brown hair with highlights of blonde, green eyes, big breasts. I stopped to play with my breasts for a moment, as I continued to dry myself off; I lay back on the bed. Using the mirror in front of me, I watched myself. I slid my hands down over my stomach, then to my thighs. I couldn't help myself, I was getting turned on. I started to play with my clit, then down to my tight little cunt. At 28 years old, I had had sex randomly, but my pussy was still very tight. I fingered myself for a moment, feeling how wet I had become. I could feel the orgasm building, getting warmer and more urgent inside of me, closer and closer. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30pm... shit. I was late. I stopped my play time and finished getting ready. I pulled on normal clothing, since I didn't know what type of place I was going to. I figured, If I should be dressed up, Matt should have told me. I took one fast glance in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty good, very short shorts, a low cut, white tank top that tied around my neck, and some flip flops. It was simple, but I still looked good. I was tan, silky-smooth legs, hair looked good... It made me want to finish what I had started earlier, but no time.

In the car, I punched the address into the GPS. While on the highway, out of curiosity, I hit the location button on the GPS and tried to see what the place was that I was going to. The GPS couldn't find anything. I searched the address on my phone, again nothing was found. Oh well, I thought. There is no telling what the hell Matt is up to this time. I noticed the scenery as I drove on and on, looking like I was headed out to the middle of nowhere. The few houses I did see looked vacant and run-down. I pulled into the drive that my GPS had brought me to.

It was a commuter parking lot, mainly empty, but with a few cars parked here and there. There wasn't a house or gas station in sight. I was in a parking lot, with dim street lights, surrounded by complete darkness. I started to notice the situation had become somewhat weird, when I noticed someone getting out of a black SUV parked behind me. It was Matt. I got out of my car and walked over to him. He didn't look good. He had a black eye and some bleeding around his lower lip. His clothes were torn and dirty. I immediately asked him, "what the hell happened to you, and why are we meeting here?" Just before he answered, someone else stepped out of the darkness.

I looked from the stranger to Matt's face, he looked scared. The stranger was dressed in black from head to toe; he even had a black ski mask on. Before I could do anything, before I could even think, the stranger pulled out a gun. He pointed the gun at Matt, and walked up to him. He held the gun to Matt's head, and then began to speak. "Your friend Matt has gotten into a great deal of trouble. He owes my boss a lot of money. In order to ensure that money is paid back, we have been watching Matt's every move for months. When we saw him meeting you for dinner last month we were very interested in you. When Matt didn't make the deadline, we made our decision. You see, one way or another... we are going to get what is owed to us." Just then, three more masked men walked out of the darkness, all dressed in black. They walked to me. I began to run, but was stopped by the sound of the gun, clicking to chamber a bullet, aimed straight to Matt's temple. The stranger spoke again, "that's a good girl. You are going to like tonight... or not, I don't really care. One thing is for sure, if you don't cooperate... Matt will die, and you will never be set free. We will own you, and do whatever we see fit with you, forever. If you do cooperate, both of you will be free. Depending on how well you cooperate, Matt may even be debt free."

Two of the men grabbed my arms, holding them behind my back. I was crying now, and completely in shock. I couldn't react, or struggle. The third masked man held out an opened bottle of water, but it didn't appear to be water in the bottle. "Drink it", he said. He held it to my lips, but I kept them closed tight. The stranger with the gun then slung his arm hard against Matt's face, hitting him with the gun, causing fresh blood from his nose. "Drink it now", the man repeated. I opened my mouth and swallowed the liquid. I could taste the chemicals in the water. The man kept pouring it into my mouth, so fast it ran down my cheeks before I could swallow it all. After the bottle was gone, I quickly felt strange. Everything got blurry, and the ground felt like it was moving. Then I was out.

I woke up, not having any idea how long I had been out. I was in a dark room, on a cold table. I was lying on my back. My hands were tied above my head, my legs tied into stirrups attached to the table. I was completely naked. My head had been secured to the table, and although I couldn't see it, I could feel something cold on my neck, like glass. I tried to move, even just an inch, but it was no use. I had ties around my ankles, my calves and my thighs holding my legs open and into the stirrups, spread wide. I even had a rope around my waist securing me flat to the table. The table wasn't long, just from my hands to my lower back, it felt as if my ass was not touching anything, but merely suspended by my legs. It was cold in here, and my nipples were extremely hard. I had no idea what had happened to me while I was unconscious. Did they rape me? I couldn't tell, but since nothing was hurting I assumed not. I laid there for what seemed like an hour.

Then the lights came on. I was naked on a table that seemed to span between two rooms. The first room contained my head and the upper portion of my arms tied to the table. There was an enormous glass window creating a partition through which the rest of my body was sticking through into another room. There had been a hole cut out and the table stretched into that room to allow my breasts and everything below them on the opposite side of the glass. I could now see the rope surrounding my legs in many places. My legs were spread as wide as they could go, almost painfully.

In the room with my lower body I could saw what finally caused me to panic. The room was filled with dildos, cuffs, chains, butt plugs, suction devices, clamps... you name it. There were things in the room that I don't even know what they are used for. There were also three video cameras, one in the corner mounted to the wall, and two on tripods. All cameras had red blinking lights, so I knew they were on and recording. I tried to move again, but didn't get anywhere. I started to yell, whatever I could think to say.

The door to the room with my head opened and three men carrying a chair entered the room. Matt was then brought in at gunpoint, sat in the chair, and tied down and gagged. He tried to speak, and all I could make out was "I'm sorry." One of the men came to me and put a ball gag in my mouth, I assume to stop me from yelling. Then they left the room.

About five minutes later, a door opened on the other side of the glass. A masked man entered, still dressed in black. He spoke, and I could hear it was the stranger from before. "I am going to get the party started, but you are in for a long night honey", he said. Matt, behind me on the chair, began to struggle. He didn't try that very long, realizing it was no use. The man grabbed what looked like small, clear tubes from a shelf. He placed one over my left nipple, and then attached a small black bulb. He then began squeezing the bulb, causing suction. I watched as my nipple sucked up into the tube, higher and higher. Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore, he stopped. He pressed a release button, detaching the bulb and leaving the tube sucked to my nipple. He repeated this on the right nipple, so that both my breasts were being sucked. Next, he started to touch me. He rubbed on my stomach, my legs, and slowly worked his way to my pussy. Without any warning, he shoved two fingers deep inside me. The man looked up at my face, and smiled through his mask. Matt began to scream, muffled into his gag.

I knew why the man was smiling, and there was nothing I could do to hide it. I was soaking wet. My clit felt as if it were on fire. I could feel the raging urge inside my abdomen. I wanted to be used, hard... and even if I didn't want to, I didn't have a choice at this point. The man continued to finger my dripping wet cunt. He was very rough, fast and hard, but I liked it. The finger assault only lasted about thirty seconds and he stopped. The man turned and grabbed another clear tube, this time attaching it to my clit. He hooked the bulb to the tube and began sucking my clitoris. The pain and pleasure combined were excruciating. When he stopped, I could see my clit pulled inches into the tube. I could feel it throbbing, aching to be touched. I rolled my eyes as far as I could to look back at Matt, he had his eyes closed tight, trying not to see what was being done.

The man turned around again. When he came back, in his hand was a black round item with another bulb attached to the end. With no warning, he shoved it into my pussy. He moved it around, sticking it deep in. He then pulled it out and placed it to my asshole. I realized now, he was only lubing it up with my cunt juices. I started to wiggle and scream out in protest, but once again, it was no use. This time slowly, he worked the device into my ass. Pumping my hole back and forth, until I could feel the entire ball go in. He then began pumping the ball, making it bigger and bigger. I could feel the pressure and pain as the expanding ball inside my ass got to an unbearable size. He soon stopped and detached the bulb, leaving the ball in my ass.

My nipples were aching, pink and swollen into the tubes. My clit felt like it was going to explode. Now, I had a huge ball inside my ass. The man walked away and came back with a dildo, not to big, about average size. He slowly started working it into my cunt, back and forth. It felt amazing. My muscles were tensing up, and the orgasm was building inside of me. If I weren't tied down, I believe I would have been rocking against him, begging him to fuck me. Deeper and faster he shoved the dildo in me, and I could now hear how wet I was. I felt embarrassed that I was enjoying this treatment. I didn't want Matt to see me ready to cum while being violated like this. I looked back again and his eyes were wide open. I could see the crotch of his pants and the outline of his dick. He was hard as a rock. Then, the man stopped. He withdrew the dildo and left the table, leaving me disappointed. The fear inside me was clouded by excitement. I was so eager to cum, and at this point I didn't care. I continued to lay there, naked, tied, gagged, with tubes sucking my clit and my nipples, and a plug in my ass.

Ten or maybe twenty minutes had gone by when the man returned. This time he was wheeling a cart into the room with something on the top of it, covered in a sheet. Another man entered the room behind him. This man also had a mask on. The man, who I believe to be the original stranger and the leader of the operation, spoke to the other masked man. "You know what to do, no mercy. I want you to change it out every time she has an orgasm like we talked about. Oh, and don't worry... she is enjoying this, so you should have no trouble telling when she has an orgasm." With that, the leader left the room. The remaining masked man started doing something with the thing on the cart. He had his back turned to me, so I couldn't see what it was or what he was doing. After a minute, he started wheeling the cart up to my table and putting it in position between my legs. He locked the breaks on the cart. Then he removed the sheet. On the cart was a machine. The machine was big, with three different hydraulic pumps and what looked like a remote control. Each pump had a long shaft attached to it, and on the end of each shaft was a skinny black rod. The man got the machine into position, with the black rod at the end of one pole about an inch from my pussy. He then went back to the shelf and got a large dildo, it looked every bit of eight inches and thick. Next, he brought the dildo over and slid it onto the black rod, putting it in place to fuck me. The machine was moved closer and the rod was slid into my cunt. I felt completely filled up. I could feel the pressure of the dildo as it pushed on the ball in my ass. The man then turned the machine on using the remote control. It began to move the dildo in and out of my pussy very slowly.

As this was going on, the man turned back to the shelf and returned with some rope. He began to slowly tie rope to each one of the suction cups on my nipples. He then ran the rope through a metal loop on the celing and then down to the suction cup on my clit. He tied the rope to the cup on my clit and then pulled the rope tight. My tits were now stretched up off my body and into the air as far as they could go. My clit felt like it was being ripped off. I was now so very wet and excited that I was aching for an orgasm.

The man returned to the remote control. He pressed a few buttons and the whole machine started moving. The machine was still fucking me, however now the pump started turning slowly on a different axis, causing it to move the dildo in circles inside my cunt as well as in and out. This was all it took, and I began to cum. I writhed and jerked all I could, moaning into the gag in my mouth. I could feel the cum dripping out of my cunt and running down to my asshole. I looked back at Matt. He was still watching, and there was a wet stain on the crotch of his pants.

The man stopped the machine and moved it out of me. He then turned to the shelf and grabbed a bigger dildo. This one was black, about 9 inches long and very thick. He replaced the previous one with the new, bigger one, and then moved the machine back into place with the enormous cock in my pussy. He turned the machine on, but faster this time. This felt completely amazing. I had never had a cock so big, and I could feel it stretch my cunt open with every hard thrust. As I was being thoroughly fucked, the man hooked the bulb back to the end of the ball in my ass, and removed the air. He then withdrew it from my ass. Next he untied the rope from my nipples and clit suction tubes, and removed the tube on my clit. The rope, now only connected to my nipple tubes, was then ran through the loop on the ceiling and connected to a metal weight, maintaining the constant pulling tension on my tits.

My clit, still bulging and swollen was now his play toy. The huge dildo-fucking machine had me almost to orgasm all by itself, but the man made it so much worse. He spread my cunt open with one hand and with the other he was now tugging on his own cock. He squeezed my clit between his fingers and rolled it around. I began to cum again. My body was writhing and convulsing on the huge dick inside me, harder and harder. The man didn't stop the machine this time, he just kept going.

My clit, so very sensitive after the suction and recent orgasm, was still being fingered and teased. The man's erection was huge and bulging. I knew it wouldn't be much more before he would cum. I looked at Matt, his penis was hard again. The man then stopped playing with my clit and climbed up on the table in one fast motion. He pressed the head of his hard dick up against my clit, and moved it in circles. He then gave a few more tugs to himself. He used one hand to spread my pussy lips apart as far as he could while I was being fucked by the machine. Then, he came on my pussy, directly on my clit. Warm cum ran from my clit down to the dildo machine in my hole. The man un-mounted me and put his dick away.

Then he stopped the machine. He went to the shelf and got another dildo, this one was the same as the one already in me. The man pulled some levers and pushed some buttons on the machine, moving another pump directly on top of the one that was currently in me. He placed the dildo onto the end of the rod, and moved it into position. Using my pussy juices and his own cum, he lubed the end of the cock, then slid it into my already filled pussy. The pain was unimaginable. I now had two, very large dicks inside one hole.

The man turned the machine on, slowly at first, then up to a faster and harder speed then before. The dicks seemed to be on alternate patterns, one thrusting in while the other pulled back. Both dicks were ramming deep inside of me, harder and harder. It began to not hurt as bad after a while. The man then went to the shelf again and this time returned with a vibrator. He turned it on and put it right on my clit. He then used the rope covering my abdomen to hold it in place. This was getting me hot again.

Two different dicks in my pussy, and my clit being vibrated was enough for me to go insane. The man watched for a moment, then turned the fucking machine to high speed. The dicks were fucking me so hard I felt like they would break through the other side. I had cum everywhere down there and I could hear it splattering with each thrust. The man also turned the vibrator on high, then he left the room.

I began quivering all over with orgasms, again and again. After each orgasm, my clit became so sensitive that I thought I would explode, but it just kept going. Matt was still watching me from behind, and had flooded his pants with cum again. Just when I thought I could cum no more, another man entered the room.

This one was shorter than the other two, but a stocky build. He shut the machines off. The man moved the third hydraulic ram into place and shoved it deep in my asshole. The cum that had ran all over my ass again and again made the toy enter much easier, but it still hurt. The combination of all three cocks made my bottom half feel like it was going to tear apart. He turned the machines on the highest setting yet. They were racing so fast it sounded like a machine gun. He left the vibrator off, so I all of my focus was on the three cocks pounding into me without mercy, all three on different rhythms.

While the pounding continued, the man untied my breasts and removed the nipple tubes. He massaged my nipples slowly at first, but then harder and harder. Finally he leaned down and bit the engorged, swollen tit. The man's phone rang. He answered it quickly, listened and then said, "I understand." The man hung up the phone and turned the machines off. He then took them out of my swollen and dripping cunt and ass.

12