Helping a Senior Female Colleague

Story Info
He helps out his older female coworker.
1.5k words
3.34
75.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newcome1
newcome1
34 Followers

When I was 25 Years old I had just started my Job in Engineering company as Engineer in Vendor development department there was one wonderful female colleague of mine named Rita who worked in Accounts department of company.

I was always in contact with wonderful lady as all my accounts and dues were settled through her and from just formal relation we become best friends.

Till that day I had no experience of sex as I had educated through boys only school and after finishing of schooling my first aim was to clear Engineering Degree with flying colors.

But that didn't mean that I was not interested in sex I masturbated regularly and on seeing good girls and ladies I got erection.

Rita was a wonderful woman of 34 years of age that summer of enlightenment. She stood 5 foot 3 inch in height and weighed 115 pounds with red hair. Her body was normal and hot, she had measurements of 34-24-34. She had a B cup for the rest of her bra sizes.

As our my friendship with Rita grew I was just lusting for her body and one or two occasions I just tired to put my hands around her boobs but fearing her reaction I just desisted from final action.

However destiny and luck just provided me with an opportunity. One day when I was just returning from my work my motor cycle just got broke-down and was given to garage for repair and since I home was some 14 Kilometers away I was just loitering here and there as I was reluctant to go by bus and rain was about to start. As I was moving there was a clap on my shoulder and to my surprise it was of Rita.

When I told her of my agony and to my surprise she invited me to dinner and stay at her flat for the night .I just told her what would be her husband's reaction to which she replied he is out of station for next 15 days just few minutes back I have dropped him to railway station. Hearing this my heart virtually delighted.

So I went to her place where we had a good and excellent dinner and after ward I was just watching television and just planning how to screw Rita.

Mean While Rita changed her clothes and came near Sofa where I was sitting.

She asked, "How are you doing?" "Rita you look really hot in that nightgown," I replied to her. She was a glow from having just finished her evening routine bath after facing Indian summer. I could smell the musky odor of their sex. Rita had on only her nightgown and white panties.

She responded, "I will be glad to take care of you any time you need relief from your male urges.

On getting offer I asked when "Anytime!" she responded by getting up and removing her panties and straddling my lounge chair. She pulled down my boxers and then she walked up the lounge chair. She grasped my cock in her hand. She then rubbed it back and forth across her pussy. She was extremely wet after our erotic chat.

She paused after three strokes and placed the head inside her vagina and slid the rest of my cock deep in her womb in a smooth stroke

She had me trapped inside her hot pussy. The feeling was wonderful and getting better. I felt the diaphragm each time she slammed down on my cock. The resistance was interesting. I then felt the sperm boil out of me and I started spurting rope after rope deep in her pussy. I felt each spurt. She was in her orgasm now and had her eyes shut. She slammed down on my cock and just ground her pussy against me for another couple of minutes. She stopped and caught her breath. She kissed me deeply.

She then said, "Oh, aren't you a real man tonight." She squeezed my cock with her pussy.

My cock was still hard. I picked her up and with my cock still buried in her pussy. As I turned us over, she removed her nightgown and I placed her on her back. I then placed her legs wide and over my shoulders and drove my cock deep into her pussy. I leaned in and started sucking her nipples.

With that I took control and worked my cock into her with deep long hard strokes. She entered an orgasm, "I' I I ahh mmmmmmmm cummmmmmmming..." I picked up the pace with each thrust. I could feel the diaphragm as the resistance on each in stroke. After about 15 minutes of pounding my cock in my own mother I told her "I'm cuuuuuummmmmmming" and I placed another large amount of sperm in her pussy.

She was in a nightgown and was picking up the dishes from dinner. I walked up behind her and grabbed her in a hug. I wrapped both hands on her breasts and pulled her tight against me. All I had on were my boxers. As I nuzzled her neck I felt my cock get hard and slap against her butt. I slid down my hand and felt her bare bush against my prying fingers. Rita gasped and felt the head of my cock poke through the slit of my boxers.

I bent her over the table and probed with my cock against her pussy lips. She gasped again as I probed. I told her, "Anytime!"

She put her hand on my dick and slowly caressed it she started moving her hand up and down. I started moaning. She kept it up for sometime but I did not cum. She said what is taking so long. I said I need some incentive for cumming. She said for what? I said your magnificent tits. She patted me and came closer to my head and opened one of her tits and put the nipple in my mouth

I started sucking on it and in a few minutes my gun jetted its cum all over her hand. She removed her tit and closed up and licked her hand and said it is nice

Then we went into 69 in full swing. We both jetted and licked off each other's juices. She got down and said did u enjoy it. I said very much. She continued to caress my dick with her hands. Then she bent over it and started massaging it with her tits. My dick started becoming hard again. Immediately I told her to stand with her hands on the bed and spread her legs. She did so. I went and stood behind her and pushed my dick into her cunt and held her tits with my left hand and started chucking her. I crushed her nipples together and hit her cunt with hard and long strokes. I increased my speed and then when she cried yeses

this was our first experience and we continued it from that time .

Next day we decided that I would be her bed partner till her husband arrives and I was just happy to fuck my colleague in her martial bed robe.

But Rita didn't have the child even after 10 years of married life. But they were worried about the same. The cause for not delivering the child was her husband only. That's known to her but not to her husband. Even while discussing with her she told me once "let the god decide the time to give me a child".

On knowing Rita's Versions of not having kids I just said Rita I want to be a sperm donor to you have such a beautiful body Rita I really want to make you pregnant with my baby making sperms to which Rita responded I love the explosion of a man in my womb and she accepted my offer as she kissed me passionately and we went for the dinner

And we had the dinner as nude. And after dinner we had the combined bath and the full night we were very busy in exchanging the sex each other. We had the full sex on all the 4 days. And even after I started having with her after my office hours and before my coming to office.

Our routine continued without any break till Rita's husband came back. But even on his arrival we were planning to continue it but Rita decided to be bold enough and she confronted her husband about his sterility and her need for Sperm donor so that they could had the child , Confronted with facts her husband gave her the permission and our Routine continued and for making our plan work smoothly he went out of station for another 2 weeks.

We kept our routine going and really enjoyed the sex I eat her cum while she eat my penis

Over the next 2 days I gave Rita's womb the cum bath to end all cum needs. We slacked off to twice a day for the rest of the month. Needless to say Rita missed her next period. She was happy about knowing I had made her pregnant

At last I have become a father of my Colleague's child. Her Husband who knew about his sterility accepted the child as his own.

Wait for another episode about our next adventures.

newcome1
newcome1
34 Followers