Helping Hands

Story Info
Work doesn't have to be boring.
1.9k words
4.21
36.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note – this is a true tale. While I have taken some very slight liberties with it, the events are real and accurately represented (particularly the abilities of the female character).

As well, I used to write here as nguyenvanphuoc but was unable to reactivate my login. Chapter 6 of "The List" is in development.*

I was working at a manufacturing company in the Quality Control department. Janet was hired about 2 months after I started there, and I could immediately tell she was interested in me.

She was a pretty girl, but her body type was not my favorite, with small breasts and an oversized ass. Her hair was chestnut brown and shoulder length. Her personality was okay but a little rough, as she came from a small town and it showed. She was nice, and fine to work with, but I found myself turning down her invitations to go for drinks or a movie.

She was persistent, though, I'll give her that. We would find ourselves working together often, many times in the warehouse or another secluded part of the building. I found myself rethinking my previous position, wondering if she was any good in bed. I still didn't pursue it, but I was softening.

One day we were tasked with locating a product in the warehouse. We were hidden behind stacks of pallets, and any sounds were completely muffled by the wood, paper and metal surrounding us. As we searched, she was working on me again. Finally she said what would be the one thing that would work.

"You're scared of me," she said, a smile on her face.

"Pardon me?" I replied, turning around.

"You are," she said. "You're scared of me. That's why you won't go out with me."

I chuckled. "That's not why," I said.

"Yes it is," she said. "You're scared to do anything with me.

I looked at her. She was wearing a white lab coat (as was I), and she looked good. She was smiling and there was a devilish glint in her eye. I felt myself start to harden.

I stepped towards her and said, "You really think I'm afraid of you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, standing her ground.

"Want me to prove I'm not?" I asked, taking another step. I was now standing about a foot from her.

"Sure," she said, her smile widening. I don't know what she thought I'd do. I'm guessing she thought I'd kiss her. Instead I reached out and opened her lab coat. She didn't move, but her eyes widened.

For her body type, she had a flat stomach, something I noticed now. My hands went to her jeans, and I unsnapped the button. She gasped quietly. I slowly pulled the zipper down, exposing her pink panties. I stepped beside her and slid my hand inside her underwear. Her breath was come in ragged gasps now.

My fingers slid down, over a small patch of soft hair, and onto her pussy. My middle finger stretched down to rub her lips. She was dry, as I expected, but as I pushed a little, my finger was suddenly enveloped in her wetness. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

I pulled my finger back up, spreading her moisture on her lips, finally reaching her clit. I started as I normally would with any girl, gently rubbing her clit. My previous experience was that it would take anywhere from 3 or 4 minutes to as long as 20 minutes for a girl to get off this way. You can imagine my surprise when after about 45 seconds, she started shaking uncontrollably. I kept working her clit until she stopped.

"Did you cum?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," she answered breathlessly.

"That was fast," I said.

"I know," she gasped. "It's never been that fast before." Her hands were on my arm, and they were still twitching.

"How did it feel?" I asked.

"Amazing," she answered. My finger was still on her clit, and her whole body jerked when I started rubbing again.

"Can you cum again?" I asked, rubbing harder.

"I..." she started, then she came again. I was rock hard now. I had never been with somebody that could cum so quickly and repeatedly. I wanted to keep doing this to her for hours.

After her second orgasm, I slid my finger back down to her opening and pushed it back in. She was sopping wet now, and after a couple strokes in and out, I went back to her clit.

I rubbed very slowly, seeing if I could stretch it out a little. Nope. Within 30 seconds she was off again, her legs buckling slightly. I felt like my cock was going to explode out of my pants. This time I didn't stop rubbing, and she grabbed my hand.

"Stop," she said. I took that to mean that she had had enough, so I pulled my hand out of her pants.

"Holy crap," she said. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were wild. Her jeans were still open, the top of her pink lace panties still visible. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"My turn," I said, unbuckling my belt. I undid my jeans, lowered my boxers and pulled out my rock hard cock. She looked at it, and though I think she was a little unsure, she stepped over and wrapped her fingers around me.

She started stroking me, and she was pretty much perfect at it. Her pressure and speed had me on the verge in no time. I felt my whole body tense, and then I came.

My cum shot probably 3 or 4 feet on the floor. I heard her gasp at the first shot, but she didn't let up. She kept stroking as I kept shooting. I was amazed at how much I came, and also how far it went. I've always been a shooter, but this was a record.

After I finished, she wiped her hand on her lab coat and buttoned back up. I wiped the cum off my cock and then put myself back together as well. She looked at me.

"Still think I'm afraid?" I asked.

"Yep," she answered, smiling.

*****

I was very relieved that our encounter didn't change our working relationship. I was worried that Janet might get clingy or start acting like she was my girlfriend, but it seemed that she was happy to just enjoy what happened.

I was hoping for a repeat encounter, but wasn't sure that I should push it. About a week later we found ourselves alone again in another secluded part of the building.

She didn't waste any time.

"So, are you still scared of me?" she asked.

I didn't answer; I just walked to her, opened her lab coat, and lifted her skirt (I learned to love skirt days). I slid my hand into her underwear, and within a minute she was convulsing in the throes of her first orgasm.

I learned that all she needed was about 5 or 10 seconds after cumming before she could go again. This time, I made her cum 5 times before I stopped. I could've kept going, but I needed some attention.

Ever since the first time I slid my finger inside her pussy, I was dying to find out what it would feel like around my cock. After she came down from her last orgasm, I pulled her panties down to her mid-thigh.

She didn't resist as I turned her around. I lifted her skirt, exposing her ass. Not the best ass, but I don't think I'd ever been that turned on. I quickly unbuttoned and pushed my jeans and boxers down. I stepped behind her, my cock nestling between her cheeks.

I pushed her gently between her shoulders, and she understood, bending forward. I reached down and grabbed my shaft, guiding the head of my cock to her wet opening. I slowly started pushing.

She was tight, tighter than I would've thought, but I was able to push in in one stroke. I felt her lips close over the base of my cock, and I knew I would not last long. It was like my cock was being gripped by a tight, slippery fist. I pulled out, and pushed back in, resolving to last at least a few minutes.

"Are you on the pill?" I whispered, pushing all the way into her.

"Yeah," she grunted back. She had been using both hands to brace herself against the wall, but then she did something that pushed me over the edge.

She took one of her hands off the wall and started to finger herself. I felt her nails gently scratch my shaft has she worked her clit furiously. Within seconds I felt her start to shake and I knew she was about to cum. I had stopped moving, but even still I felt my cum about to erupt. I started to piston in and out of her. When my orgasm hit, I pushed all the way in and sprayed my load deep inside her.

We stood there panting, my softening shaft still inside her. I slowly pulled it out, and a flood of cum followed, plopping loudly on the concrete floor of the warehouse. She leaned against the wall, legs bent slightly, as the rest of my cum dripped out, the last drops sliding down her inner thigh.

She pulled her panties back up and used her hand to spread the cum on her thigh. I buttoned up, and we started walking back to the office.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," she said.

*****

We continued our escapades on a regular basis. Whenever one of us needed release, it would only take a phone call.

"Busy?" I'd ask when she'd pick up the phone.

"No," she'd usually answer.

"Meet me in 5," I'd say and hang up.

We'd meet in the warehouse and then find the best spot. I'd get her off multiple times and then she'd jerk me off until I sprayed like a firehose.

After maybe a dozen sessions, she once again surprised me. I had made her cum 7 or 8 times, and now her hand was almost a blur on my cock. I felt the familiar tingle and knew I was about to cum. She seemed to sense my impending orgasm as well.

Janet took her free hand and slid it into her panties. As she jerked me off, she fingered herself to another orgasm. That pushed me right over the brink, and I came more than I ever have before. As my cock stopped spurting, she kept going, cumming again as she held my wilting shaft.

"Wow," I said. "What made you do that?"

"I couldn't stop myself," she said, her face flushed, her breath ragged.

"That's fantastic," I answered. I loved that fact that she was so turned on she was incapable of not touching herself.

*****

That was how it went for years; once or twice a week we'd be somewhere cumming like mad. Almost all the encounters were using our hands. We had sex sometimes, but I think we both preferred it with our hands. It would never get boring, and to this day nobody else's hands have come close to matching what she could do.

There were many more encounters in many other places, very few occurring in a bedroom or somewhere private. If I get some positive feedback, I'll be happy to write more.