Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? Go for it Cat, its just like riding a horse right? I'll try not to buck you too hard, hahaha. Oh and, by the way, please call me Bob."

I climbed onto the table, placing my legs on either side of Bob's torso. My shorts opened slightly at the crotch, and my thong covered pussy made contact with the skin on Bob's back. I think he noticed.

"By the way Cat," Dr DeShade offered, "My wife's regular female therapist uses a massage technique involving her bare breasts, something she learned in Japan. If you're interested in learning the technique, I could teach it to you. I'm sure Bob wouldn't mind being a test subject."

I said, "Well, I don't know Dr. DeShade, that doesn't sound very professional."

Then Bob said, "I'll tell you what, I'd like to buy your bikini top for $200. Will you sell it to me?"

I thought to myself, two hundred dollars for half a bathing suit? One I bought in Walmart two years ago? This didn't seem right somehow.

"Come, come, Miss Wolff, it's a perfectly normal procedure. There's nothing to be shy about, Mr. Moore and I have seen plenty of breasts. If you want to learn the business you'll have to follow my instructions. Now, off with it, I insist!"

Before I could respond, Dr. DeShade untied the strings holding my top in place and it slid right off. I picked up the top and handed it to Bob. My bare breasts were now fully exposed to the two men, my nipples beginning to harden.

"Thank you Cat, put it on my tab. We'll settle up before you leave."

Then Dr. DeShade stood up and came over to the table. Grabbing a bottle of massage oil, he said, "Okay Cat, here's what you do. You pour a generous amount of oil on your breasts, specifically close to the nipple region, like so."

The doctor poured the oil onto my breasts, coating the nipples and a large circular area beyond. The oil began to drip onto Bob's back.

"Then, before you lose it all, you use your breasts instead of your hands, kneading them directly into the client's skin. Just use your hands to keep your balance. Here, lean down to his back and I'll show you."

I'd never heard of this method before, but who was I to question anything? After all, the doctor was a professional and his wife did this for a living. It must be one of those well-kept secrets only the rich and famous knew about. I leaned forward, touching my nipples to Bob's shoulder blades. Dr. DeShade held one breast with both hands and mashed it down into Bob's skin, making circular motions. I got the idea and really began to push my large, firm breasts into Bob's back, massaging his skin with my tits. The doctor continued to hold my boob, although I didn't think it was necessary at this point, I got the idea.

"Do his neck Cat. Here, I'll be the oil man."

Dr. DeShade put a little more oil on both my titties, and then I really started grinding into Bob's neck, one boob on each side below his ears and the center of my cleavage directly into the back of his neck. Dr. DeShade pushed my breasts together, squeezing Bob's neck in between. I began crawling backwards, rubbing my breasts into Bob's flesh, working my way down his back.

When I got to the top of the towel encircling his waist I thought to myself, now what was I supposed to do? Dr DeShade answered my thoughts for me.

"The therapist usually asks the client if they're more comfortable removing the towel or leaving it on. In this case, I imagine it's the former."

"By all means Cat, let's get rid of the towel, I'd like the full treatment. Be a good girl and take it away. Thanks."

Bob raised his pelvis, and I pulled the towel out. Now he was completely naked still laying face down on the table. I continued backing up, massaging Bob's butt cheeks, working my breasts around and around his smooth skin. So I wouldn't fall off the table, I turned around facing Bob's feet. As the doctor held my boobs together, occasionally applying small amounts of oil, I worked my way down one leg, then the other, giving both feet a good workout as well. Bob had spread his legs apart, and I could see his balls, which looked rather large. Turning back around again to face his head, I began working back up to Bob's ass, rubbing all around his anus, lightly brushing his nuts with each nipple. When Bob began to squirm, I thought I was hurting him, so I stopped for a moment.

"Come on Cat, let's get down in between there, the scrotum is very important to a man's health and well-being. It needs proper manipulation and stimulation. Its all very technical, I'm sure you wouldn't understand the details. Here, I'll push your booby down in there for you. That's a girl, work it in there good. You've got plenty of tit flesh, lets not waste it."

With one breast down in between Bob's legs, massaging his balls, my face was mere inches from his ass crack.

"Here now Cat, pay attention and learn. No, don't stop rubbing Bob's ball sack, keep that boob down in there good and tight. That's a good girl. Now, have you ever felt a man's prostate? No? Well, damn girl, where have you been living, in a cave? Here, give me your hand. Now, I'm going to put some oil on your fingers. Now a little bit on Bob's bung hole. Mr. Moore, could you spread your legs a bit farther? Jolly good, that'll do. Now Miss Cat, take your index finger like so, and place it on the anus like so, now push in gently until its all the way in. Keep that titty moving around his balls girl, for god's sake! Now, feel around, don't be shy. Just take your time. Do you feel a bit of a lump in there? Keep searching, its there, unless Mr. Bob's had it removed? No?"

I had my finger in Bob's ass, as far as it would go, and I was feeling around. This all seemed so foolish; after all, what did I know about prostates? Bob was really squirming around now, and was moaning softly. I was so afraid I was hurting him, thank goodness the doctor was by my side. I still didn't see what this had to do with massages, but this was my first time, so I assumed it was above board and all. The doctor was still manipulating my breasts, or at least the one not occupied with Bob's gonad massage.

"Do you feel it? Well?"

"I'm sorry doctor, I'm just not sure."

"Here, get down off the table a minute. Let me show you what I'm talking about."

"Is this really that important? After all, this is just a body massage."

"Important? Of course its important you silly girl. A man Bob's age needs to have his prostate massaged regularly, otherwise he's prone to all sorts of diseases. This is a vital part of the therapist's job. You must take care of all the client's needs, no matter how odd or unusual they may seem to you personally. Is that understood?"

"Yes doctor."

"Good. Now let me demonstrate on you. I know you don't have one, but I can show you where to look. Take your shorts off please."

"But doctor, I don't see . . . "

"Please Miss Cat! This is serious! You must receive the proper training. Now off with them."

This was becoming more embarrassing by the moment. I slowly eased my shorts off, now standing in front of these two men in just my thong bikini bottoms. Both Dr DeShade and Bob were looking me up and down, lingering first on my bare breasts, then a little lower, at my barely covered pussy.

"You should thank me for making you stay completely shaved down there Miss Cat. Otherwise, you'd never be able to wear such a skimpy bathing suit. You look scrumptious, by the way."

"Very scrumptious my dear," Bob added.

"Thank you. Could we get on with it then? I'm really feeling quite self-conscious standing here in front of the two of you like this."

"Nonsense. Don't worry your pretty little head. Nothing to be self-conscious about with us, right Bob?"

"Right Marky. Strictly for educational purposes."

"Exactly. Now, Miss Cat, I'd like you to bend over, elbows on the table, right next to Bob's hip. Good girl. Now, I want you to put your finger in Bob's ass again. There she goes, very good. Feel around, twirl it, shove it in and out, get used to it, we don't want you to be shy about it."

Bob was moaning and squirming again. I really was trying to find that damn prostate so we could continue the therapy. But I just didn't see what the big deal was. I now had two fingers in past the last knuckle in his ass, and was digging around in earnest. Bob didn't seem to mind at all.

"Before I insert my finger into your posterior Miss Wolff, I want to explain a couple of options for lubrication. Keep working on Bob's rectum, use three fingers if necessary. There's a good girl. How's that Mr. Bob, not too uncomfortable? Good thing Cat has slim digits eh?"

"Uuuhhh, ooohhhh, mmmmmm, noooooo, s'okay."

"Good. Now, Miss Wolff, occasionally the massage therapist forgets to bring reserve supplies of massage oil. Obviously the prostate portion of the massage requires some sort of lubricant. What's a person to do you say? For starters, saliva works well in a pinch. You can gather up a good mouthful and slowly let it drip onto the clients butt crack, like so."

The doctor pulled my ass cheeks apart, pulling the thong to one side, and dribbled his spit onto my butt. I felt the liquid running down toward my little pink hole.

"Then using one finger, gather up a good portion of the spit and push directly into the opening, like so."

"OOOH! Geez Doctor DeShade, are you sure you put enough on there? It feels rather tight."

"Well Miss Cat, you are rather petite, and my finger is somewhat plump. You know what they say about a man with plump fingers don't you? A clear sign all his protuberances are plump! HAHAHA! Get it?"

"Yes Doctor I get it. Uh . . . uh . . . um can we . . . oh my . . . ouch! . . . uh, get on with it then?"

The doctor was ramming his finger in and out of my ass, which didn't seem to be an effective way of looking for a gland of any sort. And it was getting dry again.

"Sorry Miss Wolff, got carried away there for a second. You have such a lovely ass, I couldn't resist. Back to work then. Saay! Mr. Bob, would you like to see the demonstration? Who knows, you might want to try this out on your next girlfriend. For therapeutic purposes of course."

"Of course. I'd love to learn from the master."

"Stay where you are then. Miss Cat, come around to the front here so Bob can watch. Bend over the arm of this chair and spread your legs as far apart as possible. Be a good girl now."

This was really becoming too much. I fully intended to do some research of my own and verify exactly what sort of technique the doctor was practicing. I came around to the front of the table and leaned over the arm of the chair, spreading my legs.

"You know, Dr Mark, that thong is really a nuisance, its blocking my view. Couldn't we just have her remove it?"

"Well I was trying to maintain some semblance of modesty for Miss Cat's sake. But you're right of course, its quite troublesome. Miss Cat, please stand up and remove the rest of your bathing suit, then resume the position."

"Wait a minute! Is this really necessary? After all, I'm supposed to be giving a massage, not posing for a men's magazine."

"Miss Wolff! I am truly shocked at your attitude. My wife and I charge hundreds of dollars for the very same lessons you're receiving for free. I am appalled!"

"Well, I'm sorry. It just seemed like you were getting carried away here. Hundreds of dollars you say? And I'm getting free lessons? Well, okay, under those circumstances, I can go along. Thank you for not charging me."

"Its quite alright. And we should thank Mr. Bob for allowing us free use of his house and his body for training, don't you think?"

"Thank you Mr. Moore."

"No problem here, my pleasure to be of service. Now, about that thong . . . "

I turned my back on the two men and pulled the bottoms off. Then I bent over the chair again, spreading my legs as far as they would go. Hundreds of dollars in free lessons? It's true what they say about us blondes, we can get away with anything! Men are soooo gullible.

"Very good. By the way Bob, did you notice Miss Wolff's vaginal lips? They're quite thick and puffy, no loose flapping meat anywhere. A sure sign of a strong, healthy woman. Due, no doubt, to the excellent medical care she receives, as well as her own rigorous exercise program and healthy eating habits."

"I did notice them Doctor Mark, quite pleasing to the eye. And to the palate, no doubt."

"Yes, no doubt. Anyway, as I was demonstrating earlier for Miss Wolff, a bit of spittle will work as a lubricant for insertion of one's digit into a willing rectum. I dripped the saliva from my mouth directly onto the butt crack. Another way would be to apply the saliva using one's tongue, like so."

Dr. DeShade then knelt behind me, pulling my cheeks apart, and placed his face in between them. He ran his tongue up and down my ass crack, then began licking my anus. He was using his tongue to push saliva into my butt hole, shoving it in like a mini penis.

"Miss Wolff! You have the most delicious tasting ass I've ever encountered. It reminds me of creme brulee. Excellent!"

In fact, that was the name of the soap I had used to cleanse myself with earlier. Dr. DeShade resumed his ministrations, continuing to lick me up and down. My entire ass was coated in his saliva, and my bung hole was leaking with his spit.

"Dr. Mark, I can't see Miss Wolff's hole. Move aside for a second."

The doctor leaned to one side so Bob could see. Then the doctor placed his index finger on my anus and slowly worked it in. I was the one now moaning and squirming, and I nearly slipped off the chair.

"Miss Wolff, please maintain your position. Grab the other arm of the chair and hold on. Here, I'll tie your hands in place, it'll be safer for you that way."

Dr DeShade went to the other side of the chair and, pulling some leather straps from a drawer in the end table, attached my wrists to the legs of the recliner. This was getting a bit kinky now.

"Doctor, I really don't think that's necessary. I can hold on well enough without the restraints."

"Nonsense young lady. This will prevent you from hurting yourself. Now, besides saliva there are other alternatives for rectal lubricants. Your own vaginal secretions will work quite well. Here, let me dig out a bit from you. There we go, plenty to spare I see."

The doctor shoved four fingers into my cunt, twisted them around a bit, and then withdrew them completely covered with my fluids. He then smeared the juices all over the inside of my butt crack.

"My goodness Miss Wolff, you are a wet one."

"Mmmmmm . . . oh oh uh uh uh . . . gawd!"

"Common household items, like lard, shortening, and vegetable oil are fairly obvious. It's a good idea to use organic substances, food-based products actually. Those will be less likely to cause undue irritation of the colon. Mr Bob, what have you got in your kitchen?"

"Lots of stuff Doctor Mark. Why don't you go have a look see."

"Good idea, I'll be right back. You two stay put for a moment."

Dr DeShade dashed off towards the kitchen. Bob and I chatted about the weather, which was a bit surreal, seeing as how I was bent over a chair, tied to the legs and Bob was laying on a massage table, both of us completely naked. Well, at least I still had my sneakers and socks on, but that's all.

Dr DeShade came back with an armful of food items.

"Here we go. For example, butter, or margarine, would work well. Just dig into the stuff, coat your fingers like so, and insert."

He buttered up my butt, poking his fingers into my ass again. It did seem like it was working. I hardly felt his two fingers twirling around inside me.

"Next we have peanut butter. Only use the creamy kind of course, and the natural stuff works wonders. Good and oily. Oops, lets get this other stuff out first. Damn butter doesn't want to wipe off your ass Miss Cat. Mr. Bob? Care to help here? I think the tongue's abrasive texture will do the trick. Go for it man, get her cleaned up please."

Bob jumped off the massage table, his semi-erect cock bobbing all around. He was HUGE! Bob put his face to my wide open ass and began licking all the butter off my crack. He had to dig in deep into my hole to get it out, but still missed some.

"Uh uh uh uh . . . oooh . . . gaaaaa . . . bu bu bu . . . BOB!"

When he looked up his face was shiny with melting butter.

"That'll do Bob. Now, here's some peanut butter. Coat your fingers like this, then slip them in to the opening. That's it, you've got it!"

Now Bob was inserting the sticky substance into my ass, ramming two fingers in and out. Amazingly, it worked quite well also.

"Here, I'll clean this one up. I have a penchant for the gooey brown stuff. Mmmmmmm"

The doctor was making a lot of noise, slurping and smacking his lips. He had peanut butter all over his face.

"There's no way to get it all right now, we'll need to clean her up with a good shower later. Next we have chocolate syrup. No fake stuff, only the real thing will do. Now we know where the term Hershey highway comes from eh? Hahahaha"

Squirting the sweet dark liquid all over my ass and inside my crack, Doctor DeShade shoved two fat fingers into my butt hole, slowly working them all the way in. Unbelievable! It does work as a lubricant.

"Now adding a little whipped cream for decoration, we have a thorough massage AND dessert! Hohohoweee! What do you think Bob?"

"I think all we need is to shove a banana in her pussy and we'd have a banana split!"

I'd had just about enough. "Doctor DeShade really! I think this has gone far enough. I've cooperated with you, allowed you to use me for training purposes, gotten myself tied up and naked, had my ass eaten out several times, all in the name of a good body massage. I think we should at least get back to the task at hand."

"You're right of course. Okay Mr Bob, back on the table. Get on your back this time, we'll have Miss Wolff do the front now."

Bob jumped back on the table, his prodigious pecker flopped to one side. God he was big! Dr DeShade untied me from the chair.

"Now Miss Wolff, getting back to the massage. As I said before, a man's prostate must be kept stimulated and cleaned out. Now you know how to massage it from the inside, and what to use for lubrication. The next step would be to empty it out, clean the pipes, so to speak. This is where your large breasts will really come in handy. Applying more oil to the area between your boobs, like this, you would then use them to massage the client's penis until he ejaculates, thus cleansing the prostate. Go ahead, give it a whirl."

"WHAT??!! This has been extremely embarrassing right from the beginning. I'm standing here naked in front of two men, one of which I just met this evening, with butter and peanut butter and chocolate syrup and whipped cream all over my ass and up inside my rectum. Now you want me to jerk him off with my tits? What are you talking about? Am I doing massages or turning tricks?"

"Miss Wolff!!! Are you accusing me of being a pimp? These are all very legitimate medical procedures and if you don't want to proceed, we'll stop right now and that'll be the end of it. What's your decision?"

Before I could say anything, Bob interjected, "Please Miss Wolff, I mean Cat, please do this for me? I'll double your fee and still pay you an extra $400 for your bathing suit. What do you say? Please???"

I can't resist men who beg. Dammit all to hell! It's a good thing I got those expensive lessons from the doctor for free. And Bob's offer helped a bit too.

"Oh for god's sake, alright, lets finish it then. Doctor, could you please put a little more oil on my boobies? Thank you. Now, I'll have to get back up on the table to do this, I can't reach from here."

With that, I climbed up on the table, looking towards Bob's feet, my ass pointing towards his head. I wrapped my oil covered boobs around Bob's cock and began a slow, methodical titty fuck. Up and down, holding my tits tight against Bob's huge python. Soon, he was rock hard, his cock a good ten inches long and over three inches in diameter. I began going faster and faster, the fat tip of Bob's prick disappearing and re-appearing from in between my cleavage. Bob was groaning and squirming, and I figured it wouldn't be too long before I had his pipes all flushed out.