Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, I felt pressure at my asshole. Turning my head around, I saw Dr DeShade up on the table with me, naked from the waist down, cock in hand. He was attempting to penetrate my rectum! At first I was going to protest; instead, I spread my knees farther apart, giving the doctor easier access to my ass. I continued to fuck Bob's fat cock with my oiled tits, and soon I was rewarded for my efforts.

"OH GOD CAT!!! I"M CUMMING!!!"

Bob must have shot a quart of jism, most of which landed on my neck and upper chest. One stray shot hit me in the cheek, just below my right eye. I continued to milk him, now using a tight grip with both hands. I leaned forward, sucking the tip into my mouth, and then I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, cleaning off every drop of spunk. I also cleaned up his balls, licking them all around.

In the mean time, Dr DeShade was fucking my ass with his six inch tube steak, pumping hard and fast. In no time at all he was cumming too, filling my ass with his sticky white protein.

"OH MISS WOLFF, I'M FUCKING YOU! I CUM INSIDE YOU! OH BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!"

When he was finished ejaculating, Dr DeShade's pecker slipped out of my well-lubed ass. I turned around to face him, and began to clean up his prick as well. His was coated with a variety of substances, including peanut butter, chocolate, whipped cream, pussy cream, and semen. It actually tasted pretty good, and I soon found myself feasting on his delicious cock. Once I had him all cleaned up, I turned back around and faced Bob's feet again.

"Gentlemen? I believe you owe me a reciprocal cleansing. I'd like my ass and pussy cleaned and spotless. Pretty please?"

I lowered my dripping cunt onto Bob's face and he began eating me out in earnest. Dr DeShade eagerly lowered his mouth to my butt and began an oral assault on my ass crack and anus, darting his tongue deep into my asshole. He reamed me out, licking and sucking up everything. Besides the remaining food lubes, he also ate his own jism, something he seemed to relish.

OOOOHH . . . GEEZ . . . UUSSS . . . MMMMMMMM . . . BOB . . . MOORE . . . MOORE . . . UH UH UH . . . DOCTOR . . . MARKY BABY!!!!!!

The boys had my entire pelvic area, front and back, spotlessly clean in less than twenty minutes. I had several orgasms along the way due to Bob's expert clit chewing, in addition to the one or two during the great ass fucking the doctor gave me. I noticed Bob's mammoth prick still looked hard.

When they were through, the boys collapsed onto the floor, passed out cold. I was still laying on the massage bed, lightly stroking my outer pussy lips, staring at Bob's fat salami, still half erect and twitching. Mmmmmmm, SUPERSIZE ME! Even the doctor's average sized pecker looked tasty enough to take home in a doggy bag. I got off the table and walked over to where Bob was laying on the floor snoring. I grabbed his mammoth cock and lowered my pussy onto it. I didn't think it would fit, but with a little effort, I was able to get about half of it in before I hit bottom. I bounced up and down a few times and was able to get myself off pretty quickly.

"Uh uh oh oh oh shit . . . mmmmm yeah . . . uh uh uh . . . gaaaaaaaaa!"

What the hell was wrong with me? Was I turning into a sex addict or something? I just needed a nice hot shower to get cleaned up and made a bit more presentable. I didn't want to go back home to Wolfie smelling like the French Prime Minister's wife. Wandering through Bob's house naked, I finally found a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. It had a huge picture window on one side, with a view of the valley below. I found some fragrant soaps, and taking my time, cleaned everything inside and out, using the removable shower head to douche myself.

When I was done, I dried off and then found a thick, luxurious robe in Bob's closet to wear until I found my clothes. His master suite was huge, even the closet was bigger than my entire bedroom. Hmmm, might be worth staying friendly with this guy, I thought. I wandered back out to the sun room, and found the boys fully clothed, sitting up in chairs, involved in a deep discussion.

"Miss Wolff, so glad you could join us again. My god woman, that was the best display of entry level massage therapy I've ever seen! You've got a full-time position if you want it. My wife will be thrilled to have you on board. I was just telling Bob we have a medical convention here in town every year, hundreds of attendees. Think of the client base you could develop for yourself! I've already got plans to make a few strategic phone calls in the morning, let the right people know about our business arrangement. You can pick and choose your own clients, work as much or as little as you want. What say ye woman?"

"Well I don't know Doctor DeShade, this is all so overwhelming. I'm not sure I could do this for a living. I didn't even know I could do it one time! And what would my husband say?"

"I agree with Mark, you're a natural Cat. I have some very close friends in California, also plastic surgeons, who would pay handsomely for one of your sessions. I'd bet they'd even pay to fly you out there for a weekend, put you up in a luxury hotel or even their own homes; maybe you could treat several clients at once. Your husband could probably quit work altogether, go fishing every day. Come on Miss Cat, think about it. If nothing else, I want you as my own personal masseuse. No one else will do. By the way, here's your fee, $1000 plus $400 for the bathing suit."

Taking the money I said, "Well I'll think about it. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed and go home and rest."

I found my clothes laid out neatly on the table, minus the bathing suit. I removed the robe, momentarily allowing the boys another look at my naked body.

Doctor DeShade said, "Miss Wolff, you have the most impressive breasts I've ever seen on a woman your age."

"And the most lovely pussy," added Bob.

Thanking them, I quickly slipped on the warm-up suit, not bothering with the shorts. I attempted to shake Bob's hand before leaving, but instead he pulled me close and kissed me passionately on the lips. I responded warmly, kissing him back, although it didn't seem the professional thing to do. At least there was no tongue!

Just as Dr DeShade and I were about to walk out the front door, Bob said, "Oh, by the way, both my younger brothers will be visiting in a couple of weeks, they'll be staying the entire weekend. I think they're bringing some college buddies along too. Sort of a reunion thing. Shall I book you now? I'd like you to block out the entire weekend for me. And it might be more convenient for you to stay here, I'll have the small guest house all fixed up for you. You're a doll, thanks a bunch. Love ya!"

To Be Continued . . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
Fuck My Roommates My girlfriend has an unusual request.in Group Sex
Hot Nude Yoga A Nude Day naked yoga class saves a marriage and more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories