Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Tes was relieved when the hands on her ass let up. She thought that perhaps her freedom might finally be returned. That small hope was shattered when one of the hands took a firm grip on her hair. It tugged at her hair until she was forced to tilt her head back. With her throat exposed, the second hand clamped down on her neck. It held on with a grip that could easily crush her.

This night was one new terror after another for Tes. Every time it seemed like she might be free, it was yanked away from her, just another tease. This new twist was more frightening than the others. Was this truly something she desired? Did she really want to be rendered so helpless? The emotional strain and physical torture was growing to be to much. Tes was on the verge of tears. She did not know what she wanted.

Juices freely flowed from Tes's pussy as the hand there settled into a deep and rhythmic pace. The hands on her breasts squeezed and massaged the mounds with growing urgency. Thumbs flicked over stiff nipples. All of it timed with perfect precision to the other hands actions. The hand that had been playing with her clit hovered around her body. It stroked her rear then pressed a finger between her cheeks. The finger tip rubbed against her, lubricated with her own juices.

"No, no, no!" Tes exclaimed. She had hit a point of barely struggling, but this sent new energy through her body, "I don't want to be violated like that!" She protested. This could not really be what she wanted. She could not possibly desire to be so, so...dirty,...so naughty.

It was the last thought that laid it all bare for her. She had been arguing against it all, but was to exhausted now. Her body was enjoying ever sensation thar had happened so far. She could not denny the fire and flood of her pussy, the stiffness of her nipples, or the hot rush that had come every time the hands exercised control over her body. Deep inside she wanted this all, wanted it, but had never admitted it. Now it was being given to her without asking. She let herself sink fully into the feeling. She stopped struggling and let the hands take full control over her.

As she relaxed the finger slipped into her with ease. It was as though that was the signal for everything. The fingers that were deep in her pussy stopped teasing and simply fucked her. They drove in rapidly with deep and powerful thrusts. They hands on her breasts squeezed and knead them with rough vigor and pinched hard on her nipples. All of the hands had grown aggressive and demanding of her body. Pleasure was forced along every nerving ending as she was fucked mercilessly.

"Yes! Oh, yesss! More, I need more!" Tes moaned as the sensations flooded her. Pleasure overrode her mind as her body grew tense. Her back arched like a bow as every muscled went stiff and her eyes rolled back. With a final gasp of breath she went over the edge, letting herself be pushed over the cliff of pleasure. Every inch of her body spasmed as she moaned in pleasure. It was like fire was in her veins. Pleasure. Pain. It all melted together as an orgasm like none she could have imagined raked her body, and it did not seem like it was going to stop. The tireless hands worked her body to fuel the pleasure without end.

Tes was not sure when she ended up back on her bed. Her mind was hazy from the afterglow. She lay there panting and sweaty, her juices coating her thighs. Her hair was a mess and strewn about. The hands floated above her, apparently having entered standby mode. Tes was content with all of this. She had wanted to relax this evening, and could not remember feeling so at ease. She started to drift off to sleep with a contented smile. It looked like she had quite the celebration after all thanks to her helping hands.

12