Helping Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommy gives all of herself to son.
3.4k words
4.59
290.1k
69

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blue hue from a full moon cast faded shadows over Cindy's bedroom ceiling. Her head was swimming in confusion. She stared blankly at the motionless ceiling fan above her. She had just cleaned up her son after unexpectedly giving him his first ever blowjob. How could this have happened she thought, what have I done.

Cindy had been divorced for about two years but her husband never really gave her much satisfaction in bed. She was attractive and slender. She married right out of high school because she was pregnant, with her only son. She kept up on working out and her body was petite yet curvy, sporting 34C breasts. She remained firm despite giving birth, probably because she had Jay when she was still young she thought. Her legs and stomach were tight only having a tiny pouch at her waist line. She kept her auburn hair shoulder length and straight.

Her tongue touched the ridge of the top of her mouth and she could taste her son's semen. The taste turned her on. She took off her clothes while remaining flat on her back. What am I doing, she thought. She spread her legs and slightly bent them. One hand began lightly stroking the inside of her thighs while the other glided to her breasts where she traced around her now erect nipples. She began squeezing them and rolling the tip of her nipple between her middle finger and thumb. An occasional tug and small twist shot a tingle from her nipple to her pussy. She thought about how her son's moans and breathing were reactions from her sucking on him. How she in turn reacted to his pleasure by sucking harder or softer, stroking him faster or slower.

Cindy's fingers found her wet pussy. She moved them up and down her slit then onto her clit. Her second hand fell to her thigh as her finger massaged her clitoris. She played with herself, opening the folds that hid her clit, touching and stimulating. She began to work up to an orgasm fantasizing over her son's climax. Her finger entered her pussy. Working it in and out in time with her breathing, her palm of her hand applied pressure to her swollen clit. She spread her legs farther apart. Oh yes she said to herself. She pushed her finger in as far as it would go. "Mmmmm," she said out loud.

Her finger retreated and she then lifted up her legs to a hidden desire. Her finger coated in her juices slid down to her asshole. She flicked it and teased it, imaging someone else's finger there. It teased the opening and then slowly penetrated it. "Oh," she let slip. Much more slowly she eased it in and out. She continued until she felt the desire to cum. She moved her hand back to her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her hips thrusting in time. She was about to cum when her free hand went to touch her face. There she recognized a smell that coated her hand. She inhaled deeply the smell of her son's cum on her hand. The excitement intensified tenfold and she hit her peak. She sucked in her finger imaging it was her son's cock and then shook with and intense orgasm. Her body fucked her hand as wave after wave overtook her. She tensed and squeezed her legs around her hand causing it to push into her feminine mound. Her body relaxed and she pulled her finger from her mouth. She continued to work up a couple more smaller orgasms before falling asleep.

The following morning Cindy awoke naked on top of her covers. Had this all been a dream, she thought. She raised her hand to her mouth and stuck out her tongue. A distant taste of her son's cum remained. She now decided she had to do something about this.

With an established routine she made breakfast for her son. Both Cindy and Jay acted as though nothing unusual happened the night before. She acted with motherly intent feeding him his breakfast as his bandaged hands rested useless on the table. Of course after breakfast it was normal bath time for Jay. Cindy cleaned up the table and Jay bounced upstairs.

Waiting in the bathroom Jay's mind flashed back to the night before: His cock being sucked, the warm mouth that was wrapped around it, sucking and caressing it. He remembered watching his mother's mouth, her lips soft. Her hair tickled his thighs. His cock now was hard aching for attention. It wouldn't be too soon before his mother came to wash him and get him off, he thought.

He heard his mother's footsteps climbing the stairs and his anticipation grew. He could barely stand it. His mother came through the door and smiled at him and looked down at his cock poking out from his boxers. She started the water and helped him out of his underwear. "My, aren't we up this morning," she commented while looking at his fully erect penis. Jay jumped in the water. Maybe she'll suck me again right now. Maybe I should ask. I want to do that again he thought.

She reached for the soap and washcloth and began her scrubbing. She washed his arms, chest, back, neck, then feet, calves, and thighs. This was it, he thought. Her hands took a hold and slid easily around his shaft, the other quickly found his balls. "Ohhhhhh," he let out. But she quickly stopped and turned for a towel.

"Mom, I didn't finish yet," he said.

"Honey, what we did last night. I mean, wasn't last night good enough for a while?" she said.

"Huh? I just thought," he started to say.

"You thought I'd service you anytime you wanted it? Do I look like a slut to you?" she said.

A slut? What a kind of word was mom using he thought. Just the word slut turned him on but he didn't want to say so. "No mom, of course not, but I..." he tried to give a slight protest.

"Maybe another time. Let's get going on the day!" she said.

"Alright," he said not at all enthused.

She was eager to take a drive around the country side looking at the scenery, up over ridges and overlooking a valley of trees and water. How beautiful, she thought. The day wore on, and Jay was only half interested in the car ride. Sure the sights were pleasant but the rejection in the bathroom early in the morning felt like a sword piercing his gut. When will she do it again, he thought. I want it now, so bad.

Cindy turned the car back in the direction of the cabin and headed for home. She made a phone call to the pharmacy to snap at them for messing up her son's prescription the day before. Jay could hear his mother getting annoyed at the person on the other end, but then heard her ease up, probably giving some discount on the new prescription.

"Jay, I'm going to run to the drug store and pick up your prescription and some dinner and be back soon. Will you be OK?" she asked.

"Sure, mom," he said.

As soon as the SUV left the driveway, Jay thought of how he could relieve his raging hard on. He undid his pants and worked his cock free, but stroking it with the bandages on his hands gave him no satisfaction. He rolled over trying to hump the carpet but to no avail. He was getting more frustrated. He spent almost an hour trying to find some method that would prove to be one that could get him off. He heard the front door open. "I'm home." Cindy yelled.

Jay looked down, his penis was sticking out and his last attempt of masturbation was to slide his cock between the sofa cushions. He pulled out and now he couldn't get his cock back in his pants. Cindy came out holding the medication.

"Wow. Should I leave you alone?" she said.

Jay felt worse than ever. His embarrassment suddenly came back. He stood there without saying a word. His mother moved closer to him showing him that she got the right medication this time. That was good he thought, his pain still throbbed in his hands. Then she reached down and touched his cock. Oh yes, he thought.

"Let's just put this away before we eat," she said.

Cindy brought home some supper and helped him through the meal. Afterwards she suggested a board game instead of a movie, stating that it might be a little tamer. Jay felt totally dejected. "I'm going to take a quick shower. You decide on the game, OK?" his mother said while heading upstairs.

He couldn't believe that his mother wasn't going to get him off today. His cock was erect most of the day and he was feeling so frustrated. A board game, a fucking board game, he thought. He went to the closet and found a stack of games. He wasn't in the mood to play, but felt he should fake his enthusiasm for his mother. Not only to make her happy, but it might lead to something else, he thought. We wandered to the kitchen and started to imagine what might happen later.

Cindy's footsteps traveled down the stairs and her son seemed to quickly come out of the kitchen as if he was trying to avoid trouble. "I think I found a game, Mom," he said instantly, but he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes were wide open.

Cindy slowly moved down the stairs with a thin robe loosely tied around the middle. She was nude underneath. She watched her son's eyes scan her up and down. The reaction was so erotic she thought. A slightly tan skin contrasted with her pale skin where her bikini covered her breasts when she was out by the pool. Jay followed her breasts as they bounced with each step. He couldn't see her nipples but he could see most of the contours of her breasts. He couldn't believe how hot his mother really was. He occasionally masturbated over the sight of her tits before when she wore a bikini and even her ass for that matter, but there was so much naked skin.

"Jay, maybe we could skip the game," she said.

He said nothing, his eyes fixated on her breasts.

"Let's go upstairs and sit on your bed, sweetie," Cindy said. He complied. She sat down beside him, her robe separating further giving him just a partial glimpse of her nipple. "Can I ask you some questions, dear?" she asked.

Jay shook his head "yes". "Yesterday, you said you never had a blowjob before. Have you ever felt or seen real breasts before, honey?" Cindy asked looking at him unable to take his eyes off her breasts.

"No, I haven't. All the guys in school have. I think anyway. That's what they say. I lie and say I have," he explained.

"Would you like to?" she asked.

"Yes." He said eagerly.

Cindy pulled back her robe exposing her breasts to her son. She saw the fascination in his eyes when she finally let her breasts come free of the robe. "I wish you could touch them with your hands," she said, knowing that his broken hands wrapped in the bandages couldn't touch them, "maybe you would like to kiss them instead?"

Jay sat stunned at the site of his mother's bare breasts. They were beautifully shaped, natural, and exposed.

"It's OK, sweetie, you can kiss Mommy's breasts if you want to," Cindy said.

Jay leaned forward and pressed his mouth against his mother's perfect tits. They were soft and fluffy, he thought. He moved his mouth over her nipple that grew hard from his warm breath. He couldn't believe he had his face in a woman's bare bosom. He worked up enough courage to gently stick out his tongue and found his mother's nipple.

"Ohhh," she let out, "Mommy made you feel good last night, but you are making me feel good now," she said.

Jay began to lick his mother's nipple, playing innocently with his tongue over and around it. "Oh yes, sweetie, that makes me feel good. Do you like that, sweetie?"

Jay simply nodded, engulfed in his new found sexual territory. Cindy pulled away slightly only to move her other breast to his awaiting mouth. "Don't forget the other one, dear," she said. Jay's lips puckered around her nipple as his tongue brushed over the top. Cindy reached out and held her son's head against her breast as he continued to lick and suck it. The pleasure was intense as multiple feelings overwhelmed her. Feelings of nurturing, love, bonding, and of course eroticism. Cindy was teaching her inexperienced son the pleasures of sex. She lingered in ecstasy.

"Oh baby, its been such a long time," Cindy finally spoke looking down at her son. "Would you like to try something else?" she asked. Jay didn't stop licking and nodded again.

"Hold on, sweetie," Cindy said while she scooted up farther on the bed. Her robe remained open leaving her breasts visible to Jay. She reached around and propped up the pillows behind her back as Jay was in awe at what was happening. His cock was rigid under his clothes. He examined his mother's breasts as they slightly flattened when she leaned back.

"Get between my legs," Cindy told her son. She spread her legs on the bed as her robe opened to expose one of her legs. Jay inspected his mother's leg that now perched open. He followed its length trying to see what lay hidden beneath the robe where her pussy was. "Would you like to see more?" Cindy asked trying to keep some arms length in the situation.

"Yes, Mom." Jay said.

"You can pull back my robe and look," Cindy said while starring into her son's face. She rested on her elbows on the bed and peered down at her son's curiosity. Jay slowly used both of his bandaged hands to scoop the flap of the robe and delicately open up his mother's robe. His eyes widened at the site that lay before him.

Cindy's legs were not fully separated but enough that her son had full view of her pussy. There nestled between her legs Jay saw his mother's pussy for the first time. In fact it was the first time he'd ever seen one in the flesh. His mother shaved her labias leaving a small tuff of brown hair above. He could see the folds in her skin, clit and slit. Cindy could barely contain her sexual excitement but didn't want to push her son. She fell back on the pillows looking at the ceiling knowing that she was totally exposed with her son examining her like a rare treasure.

"I wish you could touch my pussy, but I wanted you to at least see one," she said hard of breath. She wanted badly to reach around and touch herself. She desperately contemplated her next move. She knew she would have to release her son and now would be the time to do it, but she too needed to release. She needed stimulation, she needed fingers over her pussy, a mouth, and a cock. She was about to get back to her elbows and roll over when she looked back down at her son.

Jay had moved his head close to his mother's pussy, studying it and tempting himself. Cindy felt the breath from his lips against her sensitive areas and let out a moan. "Now, I'm sorry," she started to say but Jay moved forward placing his mouth over his mother's pussy. "Oh yess, oh yess, sweetie, oh you shouldn't be doing this to you mommy, " Cindy was beside herself. She couldn't contain her feelings any longer. Jay's mouth and tongue danced over Cindy's clit and delve to her pussy. She began to moan loudly. Jay's inexperience was tantalizing and he adjusted quickly to his mother's moans. Cindy began grinding her pussy against Jay's face and he hungrily licked his first pussy. Cindy was ready to climax but pulled Jay's head away.

Quickly she rolled out of bed and pulled off his shirt. Then she removed his pants and underwear. She moved back to her position on the bed. "Come here honey and straddle my chest," Cindy commanded. Jay quickly got on his knees and edged towards her not know what his mother's intentions where. She reached out and grabbed his hard cock and placed it between her tits then clutched them together. "Fuck my tits, baby," Cindy yelled. The dirty words expelled from his mother's mouth excited him even more. He started to fuck his mother's tits. They where soft and dry and his stiff cock glided freely between them. He watched his cock move up and down, his mother clasping her breasts firmly giving him a tighter fit. "Mmmmm, I want your cock, baby. Your Mommy is a slut," Cindy said out loud.

She released her tits and held onto Jay's cock and reached her mouth to it. Jay could barely kneel as the pleasure washed over him like a tsunami. Cindy sucked his cock quickly and firmly working it to cum, but she moved to his balls. Licking them and sucking them. Jay watched his mother below, her mouth open and her tongue out lapping his balls in a frenzy. The visual was mesmerizing.

Cindy stopped to speak. In one hand she held onto his thigh, the other wrapped around his shaft. Jay's balls lay on his mother's bottom lip. "Baby, would you like to fuck your Mommy?" Cindy asked. Without waiting for a reaction, Cindy started to guide him towards her awaiting pussy. Jay moved into position his legs between hers. She held his cock and placed it's head to her vagina opening. He could feel the contact on her folds and she could feel the warmth of his cock resting at her entrance. What am I doing, she thought one last time, before she put the tip of her son's cock into her. Jay's hips took over and penetrated deep into his mother. His cock felt like it was engulfed in warm silk tight sheet.

"Oh my baby, oh yess, fuck your mommy," Cindy moaned. Jay thrust his cock in and out. His body arching in bliss he groaned deeply. He was short of breath as his virgin cock fucked his mother. "I'm such a slut, baby, it's been too long," Cindy yelled. She felt her son's member deep within her, her body building to an intense climax. She matched her son' thrusts pounding her pussy into him. "Oh I'm cumming, sweetie," she let out. Her body was in full rapture, as she, for a brief moment just before her orgasm, fully relaxed. It was a quick moment of pure nirvana. Then a tidal wave of pleasure swept over her in an intense orgasm. Her body tightened under the intense feeling, and Cindy let out a loud moan. Her body twitched in excitement as Jay continued to fuck her.

It was only a moment longer before Jay's body tightened up. He face began to redden and he let out, "I'm going to cum, Mommy!" Cindy held onto his ass pushing it between her legs. Jay's cock erupted, his cock pulsating cum. He continued to thrust only a few more times before he was spent and collapsed onto his mother.

Cindy had regained herself before Jay could catch his breath. Their love making was the most powerful she had ever shared. She looked deep into his eyes and said, "I hope you enjoyed your first time, I did." Cindy smiled to lighten the moment.

Cindy had awaked very early from a solid night of sleep. She walked outside and leaned against the railing of the deck, dressed in her robe sipping a cup of coffee. Through the trees, she could see the glimmer of sparkles dancing in the lake from the morning sun just breaking through the mountain. The air was still and quiet and the songs from the birds chirped here and there as they went about their morning ritual. She inhaled deeply, sucking in a rush of clean, crisp air. She felt as if a weight had been released from her. She pondered over the experiences that occurred the past several days. At first it was shameful, then uncertainty, but now...liberating. She exhaled slowly.