Helping Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
Can sister offer brother some relief?
3.7k words
4.58
249.9k
138

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,041 Followers

Shelly's hand dove into her sopping pussy. Her fingers slipped past her engorged lips so easily. She immediately began rubbing that spot just inside her pussy. Just above her opening, she curled her two fingers and rubbed that mound of nerves that gave her so much pleasure. Her other hand had already found her clit and was rubbing it vigorously.

She was lying on her back on her neatly made bed fully clothed. Her jeans were undone and hastily pulled down with her panties to her mid thigh, exposing her cleanly shaven pussy. She was working vigorously with both her hands on her young pussy. The whole area was glistening with her juices. Her eyes were closed, and in her mind's eye was her brother's massive cock. Her two hands were stroking it up and down, struggling to wrap around his massive girth. Her face was right above his mushroom tip. She could see pre-cum begin to slowly ooze from his cock. She reached up with one little finger and touched the drop of pre-cum. She pulled back her finger causing the sticky liquid to stretch into a thin stream from his cock until it broke.

She kept rubbing her little cunt. She was sopping wet now. Her pussy lips were so full with excitement. Her little clit felt hard under her furiously rubbing hand. Her other hand had two fingers in her slick cunt. They were bending up to that spongy spot behind her clit that gave her such great pleasure. The two fingers were covered in her own juices and they glistened from the little light in the room.

She squeezed his cock with both hands, feeling his intense hardness. More of his slick liquid was forced out of his cock. She reached up with her right hand and spread the cum along his cock head. She could hear him grown with pleasure as she slickened his sensitive mushroom tip. His cock was oozing out his natural lubricant. She cupped her hand around his tip and spread his cum slowly down his shaft. It made his cock so slick. She marveled at the feeling of his velvety soft skin sliding smoothly under her tiny hands. He moaned again as she began to jerk off his massive cock with purpose.

Her hand left her clit and made its way up to her left nipple. It was standing erect from her perfect little breast. She pinched the dark red skin that had swollen to the size of a large pencil eraser. She continued pinching until a sharp pain shot from her breast through her body. Her hand went to the other breast that was calling out for attention. She cupped her breasts and felt the radiating heat. Her fingers' slid to her other large nipple and squeezed it as well.

She continued stroking her brother's massive cock. It was completely covered in his own slick fluid. She was meticulously jacking her hands up and down his length. She could feel his cock swell even more under her hands. He was going to cum. Shelly yelped as she slid a third finger into her sopping pussy stretching it out painfully. She could feel her juices flowing from her cunt down into her little asshole and pooling on the now soaked bed sheet below her. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as she rubbed her clit even harder.

His cock head pulsed and then with a groan he erupted, wave after wave of creamy cum from his cock. High into the air it flew and then the first glob fell on her brother's tight stomach.

Shelly went over the edge. That wave of pleasure swept over her little body as immense pleasure radiated from her pussy. Just as she was cumming she surprised even herself by forcing a forth finger in her cunt. She yelped and had to muffle a scream into her pillow. She came so hard her mind went white. Her orgasmic bliss was broken by knocking on her door and then her father's voice.

"Are you ok Shell?"

She tried to answer, but her voice failed her.

"Shell, is everything ok?" She could see the doorknob begin to turn. She wondered if she had locked the door. She looked down at herself. Her bare breast with nipples hard as rocks had red hand marks where she had squeezed herself. Her jeans were pulled to her ankles, and one hand was almost entirely inserted into her pussy that was soaked with her juices. There was a dark stain in the sheets from all of the pussy juice that flowed from her cunt, over her puckered asshole, and then to the sheets below. Fear overtook her. The doorknob kept turning. In her haste she had not locked the door.

She tried again to speak, but her voice had left her.

The door slowly opened a crack.

"I....I am fine dad."

"Ok Honey, just making sure. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going back to the office, and I won't be back until very late again. This job is fucking killing me"

And with that the door closed. Shelly was left trying to catch her breath after that monster orgasm. Without thinking her hand slid down to the hot mess of her pussy. She was beginning to lose grip with reality. The only thing she could think about was her brother's cock.

She had to figure a way to touch her brother's cock more. Bathing him and shaving him had awoken an uncontrollable lust in her. She wanted to explore his manhood even further. She also wanted to give him release. She at least was able to take care of herself, but he had no way of releasing his tension.

Finally an idea came to her. It was simple, but might just work.

The next day went normally, but Shelly was even more distracted at school. She just kept thinking about that cock, and how she wanted to explore it further.

Joe was even worse off. Ever since he was left by his sister with a huge erection, and no way of relieving himself, he had been mad with lust. There was no way that he could go on like this. He could become hard by the slightest breeze, let alone his hot little sister bathing and shaving him.

The one relief Joe was enjoying was the fact that his balls and cock were no longer itching him. Ever since his sister had shaved him smooth, he at least had that relief. Now he was just itching to rid his smoothly shaven balls of all the cum they had accumulated since the accident. Could he ask his sister to tug him off real quick the next time she bathed him? Talk about weird, but something had to be done. Joe was going mad.

At dinner, as his sister fed him in bed, Joe could feel his cock growing in anticipation of the impending bath.

"So Joe I had been doing some research on caring for people who have lost the use of their hands." Shelly awkwardly started to put her plan into action.

"Lots of the things I read mentioned that single men that lose their hands for a while have a unique problem. They no longer get the release from masturbation that they are used to."

Joe was stunned at his little sister's comment. It was so strange to hear her discussing such a thing as masturbation with him.

"And from what I have noticed while bathing you, I am assuming you are having the same problem. How often did you, you know, masturbate before the accident?"

Joe was floored. His sister had just asked him about his masturbation habits while feeding him chicken soup.

"Uh, that's kind of an odd question Shell." Joe was stumbling over his words. His mind was in a whirl. What was happening here?

"I know it sounds weird coming from me, but don't think of it as your sister asking. Think of it as your caregiver asking. The material I was reading said that if a patient goes from regular masturbation to no relief, it could be torturous." Shelly had not looked at her brother the whole time she was speaking. She just kept her focus on spooning him soup.

"So, as your caregiver, I am asking you how often you used to masturbate?" With this question Shelly looked up at her brother and her big blue eyes made and kept contact with his. She was almost taking on a new personality.

"Uh, I guess like once or twice a day." Joe's face was turning a bit red with embarrassment, and his cock was stirring with excitement.

"So you went from getting release from once or twice a day to not getting any release for about a month. That would explain why you get an erection when I bathe you." Shelly was trying as hard as she could to keep a professional tone, and sound as if she actually knew what she was talking about.

"From everything I read, not being able to cum is not healthy, and I have figured out a way to get you relief without it being awkward. Do you want to give it a shot before your bath tonight?"

What could she possibly be talking about? Joe was beyond confused.

"Sure. I am willing to try anything. To be completely honest all I could think about lately was getting release. And when you were shaving me yesterday it was torture. I mean it felt good because I have so much pent up sexual tension, but you're my sister and that was kind of weird for me." Joe let that last sentence just hang in the air.

"It was weird for me too Joe, but mostly because of how uncomfortable you were. So I read that in situations like our own, and they happen more often than you would think, one way is to separate the person who is going to relieve you from your view. That way it becomes a very removed, clinical process of getting relief.

Silence filled the room.

"Ok let me show you how it works." She cleared the bed of what was left of Joe's dinner and left her bewildered brother alone in the room. When she returned she had a white sheet under one arm and some twine in the other hand.

"Ok, scoot down so you are laying flat on the bed. " She commanded her brother.

Joe had no idea what his sister had in mind, but he could feel his blood rushing to his cock with anticipation of whatever was about to happen. He gingerly slid down until he was laying flat with his casted arms awkwardly thrust into the air.

"Perfect."

Shelly went to one end of the room and tied the twine around a dresser door handle. He watched her perfect little apple of an ass jiggle through her tight white shorts as she struggled with the twine. Once she had finished the knot, she walked across to the other side of the room.

Joe had focused on how her perky little tits were struggling against her t-shirt as she paused for a second surveying the situation and then proceeded to tie the other end of the twine to the handle of the door. She tied it as tight as she could. Her brother was perplexed. The twine crossed the room, about two feet above his torso.

"What are you doing Shell?"

"Just call me nurse Thompson. And don't worry about it. I have everything under control." Then without hesitation, she grabbed the white sheet, unfolded it, and hung it on the twine. The center of the twine drooped with the weight of the sheet, but it held. The bottom of the sheet fell onto Joe's belly. He was cut in half, and from his vantage point, he could no longer see his sister. Shelly poked her head around the sheet and addressed her brother.

"Now just lay back and relax sir. I am just going to get you ready for your bath."

Shelly disappeared behind the sheet again. Joe was speechless. He was left starring at the ceiling and wondering what his sister was up to. He did not have to wait long to find out. Joe suddenly felt his sister's hands on the waistband of his sweat pants. With one quick tug she pulled his pants and briefs down to his knees. Joe's cock twitched. He could feel it growing, but without seeing it, or now feeling any resistance from his pants, he wasn't quite sure how hard he was. His sister called from behind the sheet.

"So I am going to undress you for your bath as usual, but then I will perform a quick procedure to relief your tension. Don't be embarrassed, this is a very clinical procedure." Shelly 's voice cracked a bit at the end of that last sentence as her eyes drifted up to her brothers rapidly growing cock.

Fuck; he was so big, and she was about to put her hands on him and see if she could make him cum. She wondered if she could actually make him climax. She had seen guys do it in videos, and she had even recently watched some online videos of girls giving hand jobs to guys, but she was nervous about trying it out herself.

His cock was big and only semi-erect. It was lying on his left leg. Shelly was nervous about where to even begin.

"Oh well here goes nothing." Shelly thought as she reached out and timidly put her little left hand on her brother's cock. It leapt under her touch and a grown escaped from her brother's lips on the other side of the sheet. Shelly marveled at how hot it felt.

"So Joe, I am going to try my best to relieve you, but let me know if I am doing anything wrong."

Shelly heard her brother mutter a rough, almost inaudible "Ok."

Her little hand was just resting on his shaft. It was radiating so much heat. She could not keep her eyes off of her brother's cock. Even in its semi-erect state, it was so huge. She slowly moved her hand up his length toward the massive mushroom head. She could feel it growing even harder under her touch. It made her feel good that she could turn on her brother with a mere touch.

Her hand reached the edge of his mushroom head and slowly softly she moved it down towards his massive balls. His cock twitched under her hand again and she was amazed at how quickly it was growing. It was getting so hard so quickly. Her hand reached the base of his smooth cock, and she wrapped her hand around his cock a bit and squeezed his shaft. Her hand barely reached half way around his cock. It was so hard and yet its skin so soft and smooth. She let go of it for a second and watched as it stood straight up.

"Ok, that was fast. You are totally erect now. Looks like you are very sensitive since you haven't had release in a long time. Everything ok over there?" She called over the sheet to her brother.

"Y..Ya. Its fine Shell, uh, I mean Nurse Thompson. Fuck. It feels so good I can't even think. " Joe was staring at the ceiling dumbfounded. The sheet between his sister and him made it easier to enjoy the sensations occurring on his cock, but still in the back of his mind he couldn't believe what his little sister was doing.

Shelly put her hand on his cock again and slowly but more deliberately began rubbing it up his cock again, then back down to his balls.

Joe's mind was so clouded with lust. He had no time to evaluate the sensations he was feeling, but it felt so good. All he knew was that there was a little, soft, feminine hand rubbing his cock up and down and it felt great. Suddenly he felt another little hand on the top side of his cock. Together with the other one it tried to wrap around his entire girth. It just barely did and felt so good. Slowly the two began moving up and down in unison.

"Is it better like this with both hands?" Shelly asked with her face just inches from his cock. She had gotten right up to it to watch closely as she jacked off her brother. She was amazed at every vein in his shaft. She was curious about the way his member seemed to twitch under her hands. She could feel moisture building between her legs. This process was turning her on so much. She would have to take care of herself later. Or why not now? He couldn't see her. No, no that would be too risky. Her thoughts were broken by her brother's voice.

"Yes that is better, but do you have any lubricant or anything?"

Lubricant? That was something she didn't consider in her prep. "What do you usually use for lubricant?"

"Uh...I just usually use my saliva."

"Ok then."

With that Shelly gathered up all of the saliva in her mouth and leaned close to her brother's massive mushroom tip and let a huge glop of her spit plop from her dainty mouth to his hard cock. She then grabbed the knob of his cock and spread her saliva along the length of his cock. Her hand slid more easily on his velvety skin, and the sensation was becoming too much for her brother. He let out a loud moan, and she could see a large bead of his pre-cum ooze from his tip and slide down to the edge of his mushroom head.

Shelly immediately put two of her fingers onto the bead of slippery liquid and spread it around his tip.

"Ohhh!!! Fuck!!!" Joe exclaimed as his powerful hips bucked. "That's too sensitive!"

Shelly's hands pulled away as he bucked. Then she clasped them both on his iron hard shaft and stroked his natural lubricant all over his shaft. More pre-cum oozed from his cock. She spread it all over his member. Her hands slid so easily up and down his length at an ever increasing pace. She could feel her own moistness run from her drenched little panties and slowly slide down her leg. She was more turned on than she had ever been.

Suddenly she felt his already rock hard cock stiffen and swell. It felt as if it would burst under her hands. She saw his massive, cleanly shaven balls draw up tighter. Her face was barely two inches from the tip of his massive shaft. She wondered if she would ever be able to fit it in her mouth, or anywhere else. She could feel his cock swell and twitch like a giant muscle flexing. Her mouth dropped open as his mushroom head seemed to grow and twitch. And then it happened. She was so stunned she was paralyzed as his massive head flexed and suddenly shot a thick jet of cum straight into her left eye.

She could hear her brother moan on the other side of the sheet, but her vision had gone dark as she closed her eyes instinctively when she was hit with her brother's huge gob of cum. She felt another hot burst of cum hit her left cheek as she pulled away. She tried to open her eyes but her left one was caught in a huge mass of cum. Through her squinted right eye she could see her brother's cock launching wave after wave of thick streams of dark white cum.

After about the fifth burst of jizz his cock finally stopped erupting. Shelly wiped her left eye the best she could, and looked down at the sticky mess in her hand. Without thinking she brought her cum covered hand up to her mouth and put a sticky finger in her mouth. She marveled at the salty flavor of her brother's cum. She was in a complete fog.

She shook out of her dream state and watched her brother's chest rising and falling with deep breaths. His cock was still huge, but now it was lying on his left thigh in a pool of semen. There were thick pools of her brother's cum all over his stomach and chest as well.

"Fuck how am I going to clean him up?" Shelly thought to herself.

After a moment of contemplation she stood up and undid the sheet that was separating her brother's face from the scene of lust that was before her. Her brother's eyes were closed, and his face told the story of immense pleasure. Shelly used the sheet to quickly and clumsily clean up the maddening amount of semen that covered her brother. When she finished she looked up to see that Joe had opened his eyes and was staring at her on way that she could not quite place.

"Ok I will let you gather yourself as I go run your bath." She couldn't get over the way he was looking at her. It was so strange.

Joe gave a numb smile as his sister spoke and nodded his head in agreement. As she walked out of the room he closed his eyes and saw again his little sister's gorgeous face with a huge splash of his cum still on her cheek. She must have not noticed, but it was slowly dripping off her chin as she spoke to him. Next the picture of the front of her little white shorts flashed in his head. They were soaked dark with her pussy juices. He hadn't been the only one who enjoyed that little tryst.

He looked down at his hastily cleaned lower half and noticed that his big cock was back at attention.

"I wonder how many sessions with Nurse Thompson I will need."

He then closed his eyes and waited in bliss for his sister to return. He no longer was angry about his motorcycle accident.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,041 Followers