Helping Make Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste us," Gwen commanded. Cindy sucked the juices from her fingers. Gwen kissed her again then rose from the bed.

"Next time I will teach you to pleasure me with your mouth" said Gwen.

Surprising herself Cindy replied, " I'll be waiting."

Cindy took a quick shower to freshen up before returning to the front room. Stan and Shea were sitting on the couch grinning at her.

"What's so funny?" asked Cindy.

" I may need to sound proof the condo" said Stan as he handed Cindy $250 dollars and Shea cracked up on the couch.

"What was it you needed to talk about?" asked Stan.

Cindy hesitated, "So do we have many bookings for today?"

Chapter 3

Cindy got up from the table and poured herself another cup of coffee. She sat back down at the table and took a sip. She could feel the warmth of the beverage comfort her only to be overpowered by the heat radiating from between her legs. Thinking about the encounter with Gwen had gotten her juices flowing again, although Cindy was not sure they had stopped flowing all week. She thought again about whether she could return the next day. Who was she kidding? Of course she would return. Many of her assumptions, developed over 35 years of conservative upbringing, reluctance to challenge conventional wisdom, and allowing first her parents, then Tom, to shape her sense of self, had been shattered in the last 7 days. While Tom had always been a great provider before losing his job, Cindy was coming to realize that she was really no different than their home, the club membership, the nice cars. Tom saw her more as a accessory, that help shaped the image he wanted to project to others, than as a life partner. Their marriage, she now was beginning to see, was emotionally bankrupt as well.

Cindy had always thought that women who would perform sexual acts for money were despicable and, men who would pay for sex, perverts. Brandy was a young single mother supporting a 2 year old daughter and going to college part-time to earn her degree. Shea was saving money to buy a house and pay for her mother in a nursing home. Cindy felt more of a connection to them than she did her friends at the club who would stress for days over do we go to Cancun or Aspen for spring break? Every client Cindy had met seemed to be nice, respectable people. On Thursday she had an appointment with a 40something man and noticed his wedding ring. He asked her to give him a hand job while he talked dirty to her. After they were through Cindy worked up the nerve to ask him why he cheated on his wife.? He had responded that he loved his wife very much and did not consider this cheating. She did not enjoy the dirty talk so instead of pressuring her to do so he would seek it here. Cindy was not sure she saw it as a noble act but she was beginning to see things without the blinders of her self imposed paradigms.

And what about herself? What about her allowed the events of the last week to transpire?

At first she tried to rationalize that it was the financial burden of Tom's job situation that was driving her actions. Desperate times required desperate actions sort of thing but she could not lie to herself any longer. She enjoyed the last week and felt more alive, more open to new experiences, more in control of her life, and more sexually in tune with herself than she had ever felt before. How else could you explain Friday?

Wednesday and Thursday had been relatively uneventful. That is if you can call going from homemaker one week to being paid to jack men off the next, uneventful. Friday morning Cindy, Shea, and Brandy were sitting on the couch comparing their hand job techniques. Shea preferred lots of oil, a tight grip on the guys dick, and slowly rubbing her thumb on the sensitive head until he came. Brandy liked to grasp the dick with both of her hands, fingers interlocked, and stroke to climax. She called it her "chopping wood down to size trick". Cindy listened intently. She had always used a jerking motion with one hand while with the other she would rub the guys balls. There was lots of laughter among them and Shea was just about to get up and go get one of the dildos to demonstrate when Stan walked in.

"Well Cindy, it looks like you have your first repeat client."

Cindy looked at Stan expectantly. She really hoped it was Gwen. She had been thinking about her first experience with a woman ever since Tuesday. Gwen made her feel things she had never felt before and Cindy was anxious to feel them again and learn more. She had even been thinking about Shea. She had caught Shea checking her out a time or two and thought there was an interest but girl/girl was so new to her she was not confident that she was reading the signals correctly.

"John will be here in 20 minutes and he wants a 90 minute session" said Stan.

Cindy remembered how powerful she had felt to control the big time lawyer and have him turn so submissive under her touch. She felt a surge of electricity, originating from her pussy, through out her body as she thought about the session.

" Shea can you help me get ready?" Cindy asked her friend.

Twenty minutes later John arrived right on time. When Stan called for Cindy, Shea came out of the bedroom.

" Cindy asked me to escort you back" she said to John before taking his arm and leading him back.

They entered the candlelit room together. As his eyes adjusted, John saw the massage table in the middle of the room. Looking closer he saw restraints on all four corners of the table. Next to the massage table was a smaller stand. On it were several items, not all of which he could see because they were covered with a piece of cloth. Movement in the doorway to the bathroom caught John's attention. Out stepped Cindy. She was wearing a black leather bustier, black garter belt, black panties, black fishnet stockings, and black leather pumps with 4 inch heels.

"Thank you Shea. That's all I need for the moment" said Cindy.

Shea turned and left the room.

"Get undressed and get on the table" Cindy commanded. John began undressing as they both quickly were assuming their roles.

John was naked and on the table in no time. Cindy smiled to herself as she noticed his dick already beginning to stiffen in anticipation of what was coming. Cindy was sure that if he knew what was in store he would be having second thoughts right about now. Without speaking she calmly walked to each corner of the table and, using the Velcro restraints, securely tied John's arms and legs to the table.

"What's on the stand?" John asked somewhat nervously.

Cindy walked behind his head and slipped a blindfold over his eyes and pulled slightly on his hair.

"You speak only when spoken to. Do you understand?"

John nodded and then waited for Cindy's next move. He sensed movement but he was not sure. After a minute or two he felt a drop of cold water hit his chest. Suddenly he had ice cubes pressed against each of his nipples. He struggled against the restraints.

Cindy's stern voice told him, " Be still. I am going to numb these sensitive little nipples of yours first. That way they will be super sensitive as they regain feeling. You will be begging me to cum before I am through with you."

An involuntary shudder went through John as Cindy continued to press the ice down on his nipples. John was just about to shout out when she removed the ice. Once again he sensed movement around the table. Then out of nowhere John heard a low humming noise. Cindy pressed the vibrator against his balls and giggled as John jumped. She then laid the vibrator against his balls. John squirmed and the vibrator fell to the table.

"If you don't stay still I will put the vibrator someplace more secure" said Cindy as she replaced the vibrator to his balls.

John understood immediately what she was referring to and wondered what would happen next but he did not ask to stop. Cindy was right. His nipples were now tingling as the effects of the ice began to wear off.

More movement then warm breath on him. A mouth clamps down on his right nipple sending shock waves through his body. A tongue tracing circles around the nipple.

"Oh God!" John is caught by surprise as a second mouth sucks in the other nipple. The two mouths lick, bite, and chew on his nipples until John is sure he is going to cum. At just that movement both mouths pull away leaving him hanging by a thread.

Cindy looked down at the lawyer. His large dick was rigid and slick with pre-cum and the vibrator leaning against his balls continued to buzz away. She knew instinctively that the least sensation would send him over the edge. It was to soon for that to happen.

Cindy moved beside Shea. " I believe he needs to think about what might happen next."

John heard something. It seemed his other senses were becoming more acute with the blindfold on. He realized that the sound was of two people kissing. He cursed the blindfold now.

Shea and Cindy's tongues dueled in each others mouths. They had worked out this plan while getting ready for John to arrive. Cindy's suspicions about Shea's interest had been confirmed when she fondled Cindy's breasts while helping her into the bustier. They planned to get together after the session was over but Cindy thought a little foreplay now would incite them, as well as the blindfolded John.

Shea reached between them and rubbed Cindy's pussy through her soaked panties causing her to moan in delight before sliding them down her legs. Cindy moved away from Shea and picked the panties up off the floor and placed them over John's face.

John immediately inhaled the scent of an aroused woman. There could not be a more alluring perfume. Cindy slowly pushed the damp panties into the lawyers mouth.

"Suck the juices from these panties" she commanded.

John did as he was told, relishing in not only the flavor, but the situation he found himself in. Meanwhile Cindy climbed on the table and straddled John's body. For a moment she almost lost all control and wanted to slide his 8" erection deep in her pussy but with no protection she thought the better of it. Instead she removed the panties from his mouth and wrapped the silky, lace garment around the top of his huge erection and moved her soaked pussy so that it would slide up and down the side of the remainder of his dick.

Shea had taken the vibrator after removing her panties as well and began rubbing John's now ultra sensitive nipples with both the vibrator and the silky material as Cindy began a fucking motion, sliding her pussy against the side of his dick and the panties with her hand against his slick, sensitive head.

As much as John wanted the pleasure to last the sensations were to great. His body screamed for release and his climax hit him like a electric shock. Huge streams of cum shot from his dick. The first stream landed across his face and the next several covered his chest and stomach as Cindy squeezed ever drop from his body. Cindy calmly removed the panties from his dick and used them to wipe the semen from John's face and upper body then, with an evil grin to Shea, pushed the now thoroughly soaked panties back into John's mouth.

John's dick was still firm and Cindy continued to slide up and down. Shea moved beside her and began kissing her and tweaking her nipples. Cindy exploded in orgasm herself as her pussy bathed John's dick in her juice.

After her spasms stopped Cindy grabbed Shea's hand and got off of John and pulled Shea over to the bed leaving John securely tied to the table, blindfolded, with the panties still in his mouth, as she brought Shea to multiple orgasms over the next half hour before letting John up.

John left without a word leaving $500 on the table.

Cindy's coffee had grown cold.

12