Helping Melina

Story Info
Melina wants Kyle's help.
8.3k words
4.42
43.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

The WWE has changed alot since this storyline began so there are indescrepancies between the story and real life. I apologise for this.

This is a very storyline driven chapter so if you have not read others in the series I suggest you do so first. The stories in chronological order are as follows:

Helping Torrie Wilson
Helping Torrie Wilson Ch. 2
Helping The WWE Divas
Helping Himself
Helping Himself Ch. 2
Helping Stephanie McMahon
Helping Melina


I hope you enjoy.

*******************************

Kyle's eyes parted as he felt the plane shudder. Torrie was sitting next to him, her face pressed up against the glass as they rolled along the pavement of the runway. Joy was sitting opposite him, a gentle smile on her face as he awoke, and he smiled back. The rest of the cabin was empty and he briefly wondered where Ryan and Dawn were before Torrie gave him a peck on the cheek.

'Good Morning.' She said to him, a bright smile on her face as she looked into his eyes.

'How did you sleep?' Kyle asked both Torrie and Joy as he watched a jet roll past them.

'Reasonable.' Joy said.

'Okay I suppose.' Torrie replied. 'But I woke up half way through the flight and you weren't here.'

'Oh yeh. Just a bit of air sickness.' Kyle explained, averting his eyes. 'But I feel a lot better now.' He said, grabbing her hand and squeezing it with a smile on his face. It was, of course, a lie. He had been in Stephanie McMahon's private lounge joining the mile high club with the Billion Dollar Princess. Not only that, but she had told him that until she was pregnant, he would basically be fucking her as much as possible. It hadn't been mentioned, but he knew this was one arrangement that wasn't to be public knowledge.

Just then, there was a commotion behind him, and Kyle turned around to see Ryan and Dawn Marie stumble out of the bathroom together. She was busily trying to pull her skirt down while simultaneously pulling her heel on, and the result meant that Ryan was struggling to keep her upright. After a little trouble, they found their way to their seats across from Kyle and managed to sit down.

An awkward silence fell over the group as everyone knew what had just occurred. It was strange considering the five of them had fucked simultaneously in a limo the day before with no problems at all, but alcohol had been involved and it seemed some of them were a little self-conscious.

The jet had barely rolled to a stop before the ladder door had swung down and Stephanie McMahon had appeared from her private cabin and exited the plane. The rest of them followed suit and exited, Kyle last of all. Stepping down from the plane, Kyle could see two limos, one of which did not have a WWE logo. 'Kyle, Ryan. If you'll come with me. Girls, I'll see you at the show.' Stephanie said, motioning the divas to the second limo. Both Joy and Torrie kissed Kyle on the cheek as they left, and Dawn simply groped Ryan's ass a little as a good bye.

They rode in silence to whatever their destination, Stephanie tapping away on her laptop and Ryan trying to get Kyle's attention with hand signals which he assumed were in reference to Ryan's plane adventure. Kyle simply ignored him and watched as the city rolled by, and was surprised when they finally rolled to a stop in front of WWE Headquarters. Amazingly, Kyle had not even thought to have asked where they were going, and it appeared they were in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Kyle and Ryan followed Stephanie inside, riding the elevator up to the top floor. Kyle looked over at Stephanie. She was wearing a blue business jacket with a blue skirt that fell to just above her knees. Her white button up top had the top two buttons undone, making it easy to imagine what was below the fabric. Her hair was perfectly straight, leaving no trace of the ravaging she had received on the plane. And Kyle's thoughts were now wandering to what might happen if Ryan wasn't here.

She would slam the emergency stop button and grab him by the shirt, pulling him to her body. He would rip open her white shirt, buttons popping everywhere as he marauded her breasts with his tongue and she moaned in ecstasy. He would turn her around and slam her against the glass, ripping her skirt off, pulling aside her underwear and plowing his throbbing penis into her cunt again and again as she watched herself getting fucked in the mirrors of the elevator...

Kyle tried to subtly reach down and rearrange his crotch as the elevator doors slid open. Stephanie noticed, but ignored it as she led them down the halls of the building, finally coming to a stop in front of a door that exhibited her name. 'Ryan, can you please wait in the room down the hall?' she motioned to the appropriate door. 'I'm sure you're hungry and that's our lunch room. I just need to speak with Kyle for a few minutes. Thank you.' She turned, not waiting for a response, and unlocked her office, holding the door open for Kyle to enter.

It was a pretty standard office. A desk and a couch, with a glass wall on one side for a reasonable view. There were a few posters on the wall of various WWE moments, a couple of filing cabinets and book shelf. Stephanie locked the door behind her and then walked behind her desk. 'Please, sit.' Kyle sat lazily on the couch as Stephanie rummaged through a draw, finally pulling out a remote control and pressing a button. A blind slowly lowered itself to the floor in front of the glass window, blocking the office off from sight.

'Now,' Stephanie said, kicking off her shoes and walking slowly over to Kyle. 'We have a task that needs attention.' Kneeling in front of him, she unzipped his pants, pulling them to his ankles. Grinning up at him, she lowered her face into his lap, and using only her tongue began to play with Kyle's limp penis.

Her tongue slathered saliva over him, and Kyle sighed gently as his erection took form. Kyle's foreskin peeled back as his cock reach full length and Stephanie's mouth enveloped him for the first time. He moaned outwardly as she sucked softly on his member, her tongue massaging his head as the warmth caressed his senses. Using both hands, Stephanie hitched her skirt over her hips, then reached inside of her panties to play with her flaps gently.

Kyle's hands stroked Stephanie's hair as she licked up and down the sides of his cock while she slowly slid a finger inside her own cunt. Stephanie grabbed Kyle's cock, with her free hand, jacking it slowly as she sat on her own hand and moaned. Kyle reached forward, unbuttoning her white top to allow her breasts to break free. Sitting back, he watched as Stephanie fingered her own cunt, her other hand sliding up and down his solid cock, her eyes closed in pleasure.

Longing for more, Kyle reached forward and pulled Stephanie back down, her lips swallowing his swollen glans. Stephanie deposited another two fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out as she feverishly sucked on Kyle's cock. Kyle had his hand on the back of her head as it moved up and down, her breast bumping against his knees in the motion. Suddenly Steph deep throated him and Kyle moaned loudly in pleasure.

Stephanie's head bobbed up and down on Kyle's meat in unison with her fingers, which were thoroughly penetrating her sopping wet cunt. Her pace was quickening every moment and Kyle's moans increased in intensity. Stephanie moved her hand from Kyle's cock to her clit as she continued to work her way to orgasm. Kyle began to thrust his hips towards her face, fucking her throat with his cock. Stephanie began to whimper heavily as her breast bounced against his knees and her pussy dripped with juices.

Sensing her nearing orgasm, Kyle stopped her, picking her up and bending her face down upon her desk. He lifted her skirt up, ripping her panties down and quickly slamming his throbbing dick inside her hungry snatch. Stephanie moaned in pleasure as he grabbed her shoulders with his hands, and began to slam himself deep inside her. Her breasts rubbed against the cold wood of her desk, her nipples hard as rock as his balls slapped against her ass and the office reverberated with the sound.

She was moaning with every thrust now and his grunts grew fierce as he grabbed her hair with his right hand, pulling her head back so she squealed in pain. 'Fuck! Yes... Fuck my cunt! Give me your seed you whore! Fuck me!' She yelled as he thrust inside of her pussy with all intentions of breaking her.

Her squeals of pleasure and pain silenced, as she came in one soft moan, her head falling to the desk in exhaustion as Kyle continued to plough her snatch. Grabbing her ass, Kyle began to jism fiercely, his orgasm causing him to spasm inside of her as rope after rope of semen filled her cunt. She moaned as she felt his semen inside her and sighed as he removed his shrinking penis from her dripping snatch.

Still gasping from her exertions Steph pulled her panties up and her skirt down. Placing a finger on her telephone, she said loudly, 'That boy is here to see you.'

Kyle heard a familiar voice respond with a confirmation. 'Down the hall, to your right. The secretary will let you know when he's ready.' Stephanie said in an indifferent tone, seemingly oblivious to all that had occurred. Kyle, taking this as a dismissal, quickly stepped outside the office.

Ryan was waiting there not-so patiently. 'What was that about?'

'Come with me.' Kyle said, ignoring the question. He rounded the corner into a secretary's office, the middle aged lady sitting before him was on the phone. 'Take a seat.' She mumbled before continuing her conversation. Ryan and Kyle sat in the chairs lined against the wall looking around the office.

'So what was that?' Ryan asked in a whisper.

'What was what?'

'Come on. That. Back there. May I speak with him alone? Please. She must have had something to say.'

'It was nothing.' Kyle replied defensively. 'She just wanted to iron out a few details of the trip.'

'Well then why wasn't I in there? I'm part of this too.'

'I don't know.'

'Oh come on!' Ryan all but shouted. The secretary looked up at him with a displeased expression. 'I saw you go into Stephanie's cabin last night, and you didn't come out for about three hours.' He was looking for a reaction but Kyle didn't flinch.

'I was having a drink. Plus she wanted me to sign a couple of injury wavers for the show.' Kyle didn't know where the excuse was coming from but he would've believed it. Ryan couldn't know... yet. Ryan looked displeased.

'He'll see you now gentlemen.' The secretary said, motioning to the door behind her.

As Kyle was about to reach the door it swung open and a beaming Vince Kennedy McMahon was standing on the other side. 'Welcome gentlemen. Please come in, sit down.' He said, holding his hand out for them both to shake and closing the door behind them.

'I'm assuming because you're wrestling fans you know who I am. But just for pleasantries I'm Vince McMahon, nice to meet you.'

'I'm Kyle Cunningham. A surprise, and pleasure to meet you Mr.McMahon.' Kyle replied, sitting in a chair opposite his desk.

'Please. Call me Vince. And you are?' His eyes moved to Ryan who seemed a little shocked.

'Sorry. Ferguson... I mean Ryan Ferguson.' He said, breaking out of his stupor.

'Much like James Bond.' Vince replied, not at all bothered by the effect he was having. 'So! You're the men that saved my divas, and of course, the man who saved my show.' He said motioning to Kyle.

'I don't know about that sir, we just...'

'It's Vince. And I know what you did. You got yourself two fractured ribs while saving Dawn and Amy Weber from an assault. You can be humble elsewhere Kyle. I'm just letting you know that the WWE really appreciates what you did and I would personally like to thank you both for it. '

'Like I said, sir..'

'Vince.' He interrupted.

'Sorry. Like I said Vince. We really didn't do anything and this trip is more than enough thanks. Not to mention the way you took care of my hospital bills as well. In fact I should be thanking you.'

'Nonsense. You both deserve all this and more. In fact, is there anything at all that I can help you with while you are here?'

'Well,' Ryan said, piping up, 'My nose is still in a fair bit of pain. Is there any chance I could get some painkillers?'

'Not a problem. I'll get Stephanie to have one of the trainers take a look at it and prescribe you some. Anything else?' He asked, a smiling still beaming across his face. Both of them shook their heads. 'Any other men in your situation would have been a lot more demanding. Well, we will not let this act go unappreciated. Has Stephanie discussed with you the length of this vacation you're taking?' Once again they shook their heads. 'Well that's the first thing we'll have to clarify. How does two months sound to you? All on us of course.'

Kyle and Ryan looked at each other with excitement. 'That sounds great. Thank you Vince. But it really is too much.'

'Like I said. You deserve much more. Now, I don't mean to be rude but I have a lot of work to do. Stephanie will clear up the finer details. Once again, thank you gentleman.' He said, standing and shaking both their hands.

'Thank you. Nice to have met you Vince.' Kyle said as he left.

They were half way down the hall and just out of earshot when Ryan turned to Kyle. 'Holy shit dude! That was Vince McMahon. And he was pretty much kissing our asses.'

When they reached Stephanie's office the door was wide open and Stephanie was sitting behind her desk rustling papers.

'Please, come in. I have need of you both this time. Our legal team will be drawing up some papers to finalise the details of your trip. So far I have gone under the impression that you would not have a problem flying in the corporate jet to each event, staying in the hotel that the superstars sleep, separate rooms of course, receiving entry to all gyms and private events at each venue, as well as front row tickets to all events you will attend. You'll mainly be travelling with the Raw franchise but we will also be taking you to Smackdown and ECW events where possible. All expenses paid, including mini bar, hotel bar tabs and room service, and VIP access to backstage at all events. Have I missed anything?'

Too stunned to respond, Kyle and Ryan just shook their heads. 'Excellent. Kyle, I also need you to sign these. They're simply a waver to say you did not sustain any damage during the show in Brisbane. I'm sorry to do this to you.'

Kyle took the papers from Stephanie as he felt Ryan glaring at him. He'd need a good explanation if he was going to get out of this one. Hopefully he wouldn't be alone with Ryan for some time. After a brief read through, Kyle signed the papers and handed them back.

'Kyle. I was also wondering, if, as an extra thank you we might be able to entice you to judge a bikini contest tonight at the ECW taping. I felt you had confidence in the ring and did well to save our show in Brisbane. Of course you're free to say no...'

'Absolutely.' Kyle replied.

'Excellent. Now, the limo is out front. It will take you back to the hotel to get cleaned up and go to the show. Unless, of course, there is anything else?'

'My clothes. I never got a chance to pack.' Kyle finally realized.

'It's alright dude. I covered that before we left.' Ryan replied standing to leave.

'Your suitcases are already in your rooms. And any other clothes you may need will be more than covered by the WWE.' Stephanie said. 'The divas can take you shopping.' She winked at him as they left.

**************************************

'Alright man. It's about time you told me what was going on.' Ryan said to Kyle. They were on their way to the arena in a limo.

'What do you mean?'

'Don't fuckin play that card on me man. She just wanted me to sign a waver... There was no fucking waver! I saw her force one on you. You're fucking Stephanie aren't you?' Ryan asked.

'Ha. Fuck off mate. You have the most active imagination.' Kyle quickly turned and punched Ryan in the arm. Ryan was about to retaliate when he saw where Kyle was indicating. The driver was looking directly at them in the rear view mirror. Ryan took the hint.

They arrived at the arena and the limo pulled up to the performer's entrance. Joy was waiting for them. 'Quick, this way. I've got to go get ready. It takes forever to get ready for a bikini contest. Although my best contest was in Brisbane and I wasn't even ready for that one.' She winked at Kyle.

Joy guided them through a few halls and corridors. She stopped in front of a door. 'This is the Women's Locker Room.' Ryan made a move to go inside, but Joy blocked his path. 'There's more than just Torrie, Dawn and I in there, and not all of them are clothed.' Ryan didn't look at all hesitant. 'Or as open.' She insisted.

'I was joking.' Ryan tried to convince her.

'Sure you were.' Kyle said. 'Should we just wait out here then?'

'Oh, I'm not going to see you until the bikini contest. You are going to host it aren't you?' Joy asked Kyle.

'Stephanie mentioned it. Who am I to turn an offer like that down?'

'Good. Well then if you go down this hall, turn left and then right that should take you to the curtain. The program director will talk you through it.' With that, she turned and disappeared inside the locker room.

'Bummer, man. I wanted to go in.' Ryan said.

'I know you did.' After a short walk they came to a busy area with cables, ladders and lots of personel running around with purpose. There was a tall, confident looking woman with a clipboard who seemed to be running the show.

'Excuse me. We were told to go to the program director to get our orders.' Kyle said.

She looked at them with disdain and in a hurried and indifferent voice she said, 'Who are you? Stagehands, security, lighting?'

'We're... umm.' Kyle paused.

'Hurry up, spit it out, I'm on a deadline!'

'We're Stephanie McMahon's guests.'

Her expression changed significantly. 'I'm very sorry. I had no idea. I thought Joy was going... well, never mind.' She backtracked quickly and then changed the subject, quickly going into details about the role Kyle would play in the show. She then excused herself to resume her duties.

'Well, we have an hour to kill. How bout we hit the catering?' Ryan obviously had no problem using is VIP luxuries, but Kyle still felt that the WWE had done too much. He reluctantly accompanied Kyle to the catering area. There were a few stagehands and security guys sitting there, but no superstars as Ryan scoffed his face with sandwiches. He was beginning to get impatient until John Cena strolled up and grabbed a sandwich.

'Hey, you're those guys that saved Dawn and Amy in Australia. What was your name again?' He asked, extending his hand.

'Kyle.'

'And you're the guy that thought that that aspirin was morphine. Ha!' He laughed, shaking Ryan's hand.

Ryan nearly choked. 'Aspirin?' he asked.

They moved to a nearby table after Cena had grabbed a bottle of water.

'I'd heard Stephanie had brought you along but I didn't really believe it. WWE never do this. Stephanie must really like you two.'

'Or Kyle.' Ryan received a kick under the table and barely contained his yelp.

'You guys must be fans. Who are your favorite wrestlers?'

'Batista.' Ryan said.

'Typical.' Cena replied with a smile. 'I suppose you used to like Brock Lesnar too.'

'No.' Ryan said.

'Yeh he did.' Kyle said as Ryan went to grab some more food. 'I've got a few though. The Rock is probably my favorite ever. And I used to be a fan of yours...'

'Used to be?' Cena smiled quizzically.

'Well that was before you turned face. Now they're just slamming you down our throats as the bloke who supports the troops. Don't get me wrong, you're still a great wrestler. I just felt your last character was better. I understand what the character does for the country, but I'm not American. And it seemed for a while that the fans over here were getting sick of it too.'

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers