Helping Mistress Make The Grade Ch. 01

Story Info
Sade wins a bet by getting A's.
6.1k words
4.2
22.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in the series I share with "bi_candi". I can only encourage you to read her work it is fabulous.

I had made the offer in the hopes of encouraging Sade to do well on her exams last semester and now I must pay my debt to her. I had promised her I would be her slut for a month if she made at least two A's in her classes, she easily made that mark and so here I am waiting for her to come home and offer her my body and mind for a month. My only concern is if I can sustain the pleasure I receive from serving her. She is as I have said a beautiful woman and if that were the only positive thing one could say if would be a lot. Fortunately for me, she is so much more then a pretty face with a great body. Her mind makes me melt when I read her work or listen to her commands. She is inventive and daring and life with her has exceeded all my expectations of life with any woman.

So I wait here as we always do, naked facing the door waiting in supplication for Mistress to arrive. We often exchange roles and while some of the activities such as the position in which we will wait for each other when we are the Slave Slut is the same. On our knees, hands turned up in offering and eyes to the floor, not daring to look upon the other until commanded to. From there other then doing our best to obey, each of us has a different style of Dominance, I love hers and she loves mine. One of these days I suspect we will fight over the right to be the slut. Unusual you think, maybe but until you have experienced the pleasures possible in this arrangement you cannot know how good being Sade's obedient slut slave can be.

I hear the doorknob turning and assume it is Mistress and my heart skips a beat and my cock jumps up erect. The door opens and I can tell by the perfume that it is my Mistress and I now eagerly await her commands. I am thrown for a loop because she merely walks past me, dropping her coat on me as she passes without a word. I am left kneeling partially covered by her coat. I can do nothing until Mistress commands so I may be here for a long time and I steel myself to this possibility.

I can hear her moving through her apartment, going from room to room slowly without hurry seemingly without aim. I hear her in the kitchen, the refrigerator door opening and closing and the sound of a bottle opening, maybe a beer or some other carbonated beverage. She heads now into the bathroom I believe if my ears are correct and I hear the shower starting. I know it will be some time before Mistress comes for me, she will enjoy her shower, dry her hair and whatever else she needs to do before she will even consider me. I wait and as I wait I imagine her washing her hair, when I am good she allows me that honor. Letting my hands run through her mane of black hair feeling the softness the sheen of it, allowing myself to inhale the scent of her lathered scalp. I have often washed her body as well, and I am recalling how pleasurable it is to slide that soapy washcloth along the curves of her body, taking care to clean her 34 B breasts and wash her round firm ass.

I am lost in these thoughts and do not hear Mistress calling me. When I finally hear her calling I can tell by her voice that she is not happy and I scurry on my hands and knees to her. She is in her bedroom now she has begun to dress. She has on pair of sheer black panties, a low cut black bra that pushes her lovely tits out, she is sliding a lacy black slip over all of this as I crawl to her and kneel at her feet. I say nothing for it not my place to speak. I wait as Mistress slowly slides black thigh high stockings on her shapely legs and steps into a pair of black high heel shoes. I knew that the final touch would be her short black dress and I waited patiently while she put it on.

I happened to glance at the bed and saw some clothing piled there but quickly looked back to Mistress's feet. I was in enough trouble to be caught looking the wrong way. Mistress was now smoothing her dress and looking at her reflection in the mirror turning from side to side admiring how the dress hung on her. I was always stunned at how much more beautiful she had the power to be. A simple dress magnified her beauty in an amazing way. I was again stunned to feel her hand slap my face and then hear her say.

"Slut you test my patience this evening. Are you becoming hard of hearing?"

"No, Mistress. You lowly slut is allowing himself to become mystified by your beauty he is not paying attention to your needs. I beg your forgiveness Mistress."

"You can beg all you want slut but you will still be punished, but not now. I have a guest this evening and you need to dress in those clothes so you will be ready to serve us. Do not dally slut you are in enough trouble as it is."

I crawled to the bed and looked closely at the clothes Mistress had laid out for me. It looked a bit like something you would see in a movie about ancient Rome or Egypt. There was a pair of sandals that would strap up the calf; a short leather item that resembled a skirt and what I guess was a tunic or a top that hung down. At the bottom of the pile were three objects that gave me an indication of what I might have I store for me that night. One was a leather cock and ball ring that Mistress uses when she wants to make sure I stay hard and do not cum and the second item was a medium sized butt plug vibrator I was to insert into my ass. I assume the control was remote and that Mistress had it with her. Lastly there was a belt of sorts that would go around my waist and down through my ass crack I assume t make sure the vibrator stayed where it was supposed to.

I slid the lubed vibrator in my ass first then put on the belt to hold it in place. The feeling the vibrator gave me had my cock growing quickly. I secured the cock ring in place separating my balls and my cock then dressed I the clothes provided. As I finished and looked in the mirror I realized that my cock and ass would be exposed in this outfit. Whoever Mistress's guest was would have both my cock and ass available. I then resumed my kneeling position and waited for Mistress to fetch me.

I did not wait long before Mistress returned to her bedroom. She walked around me and studied my outfit. She had me stand and she once again circled me.

"I guess you'll have to do slut. Now come with me."

I followed Mistress to her spare bedroom. She usually only used this room when family of friends came to stay with her. Living in the city was cause for numerous members of her family to visit. She had made some changes, I gathered for the evening, she had hung dark red drapes over the windows, placed a number of scented candles and covered the bed in red silk sheets. In the corner of the room a pile of red pillow had been placed and Mistress pointed and said.

"That is your bed slut. You will spend your nights here as long as my guest is here and you will treat my guest as you do me, you will be both of our sluts. While we are awake and home you will serve us our food and drink, you will fetch what we ask for and never ever deny us, am I clear, slut?"

"Yes Mistress I long to serve you and I will serve your guest with no less desire then I serve you."

"I hope you mean that slut, you are mine for a month and so far you have already shown the need for training and discipline. I only hope that this has been an aberration I do not like to expend all of my energy disciplining you. Now come with me."

I followed Mistress to the kitchen and she showed me the snacks she had prepared for her and her guest as well as the wine she wanted served and the meal she had for later. I was to tend to their needs and make sure that diner was ready when they were and to keep the snacks coming so there was never a need. This could be and easy night if all I had to concern myself with was the food and beverage, but I knew my Mistress and there would be more, so much more.

She took me to the living room and told me to kneel until her guest arrived. I was to stand and open the door and remain standing while I served them, when idle I would resume my kneeling position. So I knelt while Mistress fiddled with her hair and waited for her guest. I heard the knock and got to my feet and went to the door. I should have been more nervous with my cock and ass so exposed but figured that whomever, Mistress had invited was probably someone who was comfortable with this life.

I opened the door to a very attractive blond hair woman. She was about 5'5' tall and nicely shaped her breasts were similar in size to Mistress. She wore a white dress very similar to the black dress Mistress wore and her shoes and hose were white as Mistress's were black. I could only wonder if her underclothing was the same but I was too busy to really contemplate that at the moment. I took JoAnna's coat and hung it in the closet then showed her in to the living room where she and Mistress hugged and kissed. I noted that the kiss was more a lover's kiss then the friendly hello kiss and I smiled inside.

Mistress was bi-sexual and we had shared a woman once before, actually we had shared a Dominant woman, Mistress Liz just a few weeks ago. This woman was more someone that Mistress was interested in, someone she wanted to perhaps develop a relationship with. I guess I should mention that my relationship with Mistress Sade is an open one. I have known of her love of women since I met her and once our own relationship took on some structure we agreed that she would always have the ability to take a woman into her life. She contended that she would only do so if that woman would accept me in the relationship. So far all of that has worked out. I had to assume that JoAnna knew how Mistress and I felt and that she, at least for now, accepted that and still wanted to know Mistress.

The ladies sat together on the sofa and began to chat and I was sent to the kitchen for wine, white for Mistress and red for JoAnna. I returned with the wine then hurried back to fetch some of the snacks. I could see every time I returned that the ladies had an attraction to one another as they held hands and looked into one another's eyes as they spoke. I had no idea of their conversation while I fetched various items but once completed I knelt at Mistress's feet and bowed my head waiting for commands.

"JoAnna this miserable thing at my feet is my slut. His name is Kevin but you may call him slut or slave if you wish. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with me this weekend. Kevin is at your service for what ever you may need or want. He is fairly well trained but if he fails you feel free to discipline him. I have commanded that he stay in your room to be able to respond to you as you need him."

JoAnna looked at me and smiled then looked at Mistress and said.

"I would have hoped that you too might stay in my room for some of my other needs?"

"JoAnna, I would be happy to stay with you, I appreciate your honesty."

Mistress and JoAnna embraced one another and shared a deep lingering kiss while they each allowed their hands to roam one another. After some long minutes they disengaged their lips but the hands continued to explore.

"Can your slut restrain himself from cuming, will he wait for permission to release?"

"Well he can to some degree, but then again what fun is a slut if you are not able to discipline them?"

They both laughed at that for a few minutes the Mistress bade me to stand and present my cock to JoAnna. I did as commanded and faced JoAnna and held my hard cock out for her desire. JoAnna waved me closer and took me in her hand and began to stroke my shaft. She continued to do this somewhat aimlessly while she carried on a conversation. It may have been aimless for her but it was becoming a problem for me, I was very excited. When I felt the plug on my ass start vibrating I looked at Mistress who just grinned at me.

JoAnna had curly blonde hair that hung to the top of her breasts and in the position I was in I had a bird eye view of her breasts encased in her dress. I forced myself to look elsewhere and my eyes fell back on Mistress, she too was fixated on JoAnna's breasts and I could see that she was subtly rubbing her legs together. She too was finding JoAnna to be a turn on.

I forced myself to think of anything other then what was happening to my cock and my ass, I spent my energy thinking of how disappointed Mistress would be if I lost control so soon. I thought of baseball games, of video games of yard work, anything and it worked at least for now. I think Mistress understood my situation and she turned off the vibrator and commanded that I fill their wine glasses and then prepare the dinner for them. She instructed me to set them in the dining room. JoAnna reluctantly let go of my cock and my relief was evident as I hurried from the room. I heard the two of them giggling and I supposed it was me they were enjoying.

Fortunately the next hour and a half I was too busy serving dinner to be distracted by the two women's beauty. They ate slowly, sensuously and touched one another often. I was old enough to see a romance blooming and I enjoyed watching them play with one another. When they had finished their meals and I had removed the dirty dishes and given them each some Cointreau to sip on. I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Mistress called out to me that she and JoAnna were going to need her bags and would I go fetch them from her car. I nodded to myself and went to fetch JoAnna's purse and bring it to her so she could hand me her keys. I was halfway to the dinning room with her purse when I remembered what I was wearing. I would be in the yard with my cock and ass exposed to anyone who might walk by or a nosy neighbor peeking from their windows.

I had no choice because none was offered. Mistress knew my dress and commanded I go do this. I knew she wanted me to be exposed, to risk being seen in this servant's garb, so I went. I did not take the time to see if I were being watched. I bent over and reached into the trunk to fetch the bags when the vibrator in my ass resumed, this time at a much higher speed. I froze in place desperate to not lose control and to grab the bags and get inside, but the vibrator made all thought impossible and I allowed myself to slump into the trunk, my ass high and naked while either Mistress or JoAnna worked the vibrator's remote. Speeds kept changing and I was dangerously close to cuming or being seen in this submissive posture. I forced myself to ignore the torment in my ass and cock and struggled to right myself and lift the bags. Then I stumbled back to the house.

As I crossed the threshold the vibrating stopped and only my hard and aching cock was on my mind. I presumed to take the bags to JoAnna's room and did so. As I walked into the room, Mistress and JoAnna were on the bed wrapped in one another arms kissing one another passionately. Their dresses had been removed and they were working on each other's bras and panties. I so wanted to stop and wait for JoAnna's breasts to be revealed and to see how they contrasted with Mistress' chocolate delights but I knew to stay busy. I set the bags down and opened them preceding to place Miss JoAnna's things in drawers, on hangers in the closet or on the vanity in the bath. All of this I assumed was expected of me.

When I returned to the bedroom I saw that both Mistress and JoAnna had lost their remaining clothes and both were stark naked. Mistress' was busy with her face in JoAnna's pussy. JoAnna however had the remote and as she looked at me she flicked it on. I stumbled and fell to my knees as she flipped the power to its highest setting. I was doing everything I could to prevent cuming when JoAnna spoke to me.

"Slut, you touched my clothes without permission and you are to be punished. Go fetch your Mistress punishment tools and do it now before Mistress makes my pussy cum. GO!"

I went to Mistress's room and grabbed our bag from the closet. I debated about taking only the punishment devices, the paddle, the hairbrush and the crop, but in the end decided that all the 'toys' would be needed by someone, at sometime, for something, so I brought in the whole bag and handed it to Miss JoAnna who was close to cuming. I resumed kneeling to await my fate.

I listened as JoAnna cried out in orgasm again and again and the now familiar sound of Mistress's satisfied sigh. She had enjoyed JoAnna's pussy. They both rested then they discussed me, and my need for discipline.

"Sade, the slut took all of my clothes and played with them while pretending to put them away. Do you allow your slut such liberties?"

"JoAnna, dear, it is not my decision here. If my slut has in any was offended you, please discipline him. He is as much yours as he is mine, at least for the weekend, so make sure he knows what you need and want. I just want to feel your tongue in my pussy, so whatever you need to do, don't be long."

"OK Slut get over here and bend over. Flip that skirt up over your hips, let me see your ass."

I did as told and felt the sting of the crop slash across my left ass cheek. I winced in real pain and said.

"Thank you Miss JoAnna, one."

After each swap I repeated this phrase and after twenty she said.

"Turn around slut, so I can whip your cock. You should have known to call me Mistress and not Miss, did your Mistress not give you to me for the weekend?"

'Yes, Mistress your slut apologizes and asks that you discipline me properly."

She laid down ten swats with the crop on my cock and through the pain as I thanked her for each one I was lucky to not cum. I remained standing there as Mistress JoAnna rolled over and put her face into Mistress' pussy. I watched as she managed to have my Mistress cum hard with her tongue. They wrapped their arms around one another and both looked at me. Mistress JoAnna said.

"So Sade, what can we do with that hard cock?"

"JoAnna, we can do what we want, slut is for us to use. What would you like?"

"Do you have a strap on Sade?"

"Yes, it should be in that bag there."

"OK, then I want slut to fuck me while you fuck his ass. OK?"

Mistress nodded and began to fasten her cock on. She lubed it up nice and came to stand behind me. She reached down and pulled the plug from my ass and went to see JoAnna.

"JoAnna, roll over I think your ass may need to be loosened a bit, do it now!"

"Sure thing Sade."

"I think it might be best if you called my Mistress, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress Sade, thank you for accepting me into your comfort."

Mistress then spread JoAnna's legs wide and wriggled the plug till it slid into JoAnna's ass. I heard an audible 'plop' as the plug seated in her ass. Then Mistress removed the plug and reseated it. She did that two or three more times as JoAnna grunted and moaned with each entry and exit.

"You see who is the Mistress in this house you little blonde slut?"

"Yes, yes Mistress I am honored to be your slut. Thank you Mistress.

"I think it might be more fun for me to fuck you while my other slut takes your ass, doesn't that sound nice blondie?"

"Whatever you wish Mistress, I would be honored for your first slut to fuck my ass."

Mistress lay on the bed and had JoAnna climb on and allow her pussy to be speared by the strap on. Once she was seated, Mistress waved me forward and nodded. I took my cock and after lining it up to JoAnna's ass pushed in. Joanna grunted and cried out and asked me to go slow. I was already going slowly so I looked to Mistress who just shook her head. I plunged all the way in until my belly was flush against JoAnna's ass. She screamed aloud and panted that it hurt and begged me to pull out. Again Mistress shook her head no. Mistress grabbed a chunk of JoAnna's curly blonde hair and said.

"I do not like anyone to think they can fuck my slut's ass unless they can handle my sluts cock in their own ass. Now shut up Blondie, and let my slut fuck you like you should be fucked. I know how to use that crop too!"

12