Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed a menu beside the bed, so as Jenn relieved herself I looked through it. When she was finished Jenn picked what she wanted and then I ordered us up some room service. We lay on the bed flipping through the channels on the TV, snuggled up close. I loved the smell of her hair, and spent a lot of my time kissing her neck. When the food arrived I used one of the robes supplied by the hotel and signed for it, wheeling it into the room. The food was awesome, and both Jennifer and I ate our fill.

Jennifer had finished first and started to fill the Jacuzzi, when I was finished we both climbed into it to soak while watching the TV. The water felt delicious around my body, and Jennifer felt wonderful in my arms. I opened a bar of soap and started to wash her. Her smooth skin felt so good under my hands, and she moaned as I ran the soap all over her. As I washed her firm tits I kissed and sucked gently on her neck and ear, enticing a low moan from her. It felt so good to have her breasts in my hands. Jennifer turned slightly and our mouths met at my fingers teased and pinched her hard nipples. She groaned as our tongues danced and her hand was between my legs in the warm water.

I broke the kiss and suggested that we continue over on the bed. Jennifer got out and I followed. I took her towel from her and turning her so her back was to me I began to dry off her body. She looked even better naked, and as I worked my way down her legs her big beautiful ass called to me. I leaned forward and started to kiss and lick her ass. She moaned and bent over when I told her to.

With her hands on the bed and legs spread, Jenn's ass opened up so I could see everything she had to offer. Her pussy was soaking wet, even though I had just dried it. I pushed my face into her exposed crotch, inhaling her womanly scent before my tongue flicked out on her swollen clit. She jumped in surprise at first then got into enjoying the feel of my tongue on her pussy. I traced her lips up and pushed my tongue inside her tiny hole, making her squirm. I slid out and licked back down to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. Jenn started to whimper as I sucked her clit, her juices flowing down my cheeks.

I decided to do one last thing before we climbed onto the bed and spreading her ass cheeks, I dove in tongue first. Her exclamation of surprise made me chuckle as my tongue started doing slow circles around her puckered asshole. I licked her for a while and as my fingers found her clit I pushed my tongue up inside her ass. The force of her orgasm startled me, with warm fluid splashing down my chin and soaking my hairy chest. She shook with some force before nearly collapsing.

We climbed into bed and fell into each others arms. Our warm naked bodies felt good against each other. Our lips met time and time again, our tongues seeking each other out. Hands roamed and explored each other's bodies with an urgency. Jennifer started working her way down my body when I stopped her. She looked almost hurt until I told her she could suck me if we did a little sixty-nine. A big grin split her face as she got up and straddled my face.

As her mouth worked its magic on my already hard cock, I dove into her soaked pussy with equal enthusiasm. I reached around and played with her spread lips with my tongue massaged her clit. Once my finger were soaked in her juices I started rubbing her asshole. Jennifer groaned on my cock, the sensation driving me wild. I could tell how excited Jenn was getting by how she was sucking me, she had me close to orgasm, but I was determined to hold out until after she had peaked. Just as I slid a finger slick with her own juices up her ass, Jennifer let loose and flooded my face and mouth with her cum. It tasted divine and I nearly came when she did.

Moments after she came I pushed her off roughly and with her on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, I roughly slammed into her. She put her face and chest to the bed, offering herself up to me completely.

I had never felt so much in control as I pounded her cunt. Never did I feel so dominant as right then. I watched as the seal tattoo above her left buttock shook with each of my powerful thrusts. Jenn was screaming out my name as I took her, telling me to ram my cock in deep. I felt my balls slapping almost painfully against her wet clit but I didn't care. As I came I grabbed her hips and pulled, shoving myself as deep as I could possible go. Jennifer ground herself back on me as she screamed. It felt as though I was all the way inside her womb as I exploded.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed beside her. She crawled closer and put her arm over me as she kissed me tenderly.

"That was amazing Jesse. You were like an animal. I felt so possessed, so submissive as you took what you wanted from me. I loved it."

I looked into her eyes and saw that she meant every word. I smiled at her and kissed her back

I must have dozed off for a little while because when I woke up Jennifer was laying on the other side of me so she could still cuddle as she watched a movie TV. I asked how long I had been asleep and she told me about half an hour. I stretched and watched the movie while stroking her side. The movie was part of the way through when I had woke up, so it was soon over.

I rolled over and started to kiss Jennifer, but she quickly shut me down. I was confused to say the least, and asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing Jesse. I made something to help out, well, I thought it would help out. I wasn't sure if I should show you or not, and what happened earlier made it obvious that it wasn't necessary. But if you would like to watch it anyway, I'm willing to show you."

My curiosity was intrigued and I readily agreed that I would like to see. Jennifer reached over and picked up a remote for the VCR Nathan had hooked up and pressed play.

When the screen came on, the camera was focused on a chair in what I knew to be Jenn's house. I was surprised when I saw Jennifer walk in front of the camera stark naked and sit down to begin masturbating. I looked over at Jenn with a big smile on my face before turning my attention back to the screen. Something was different about her, but I was too caught up in the action to see it.

She used a vibrator on herself to quickly reach a gushing orgasm, all the while she was talking pretty dirty. And all the talk was directed at me. She wasn't lying when she claimed to have made it for me. When she had to wipe the moisture from her pubic hair was when I realized the difference. She left the screen for a minute and I sat mesmerized as she brought a bowl and razor and proceeded to shave her pussy bald. All the while she was talking about how she knew I liked it smooth, and how she couldn't wait to feel my mouth on her pussy.

Once she was finished, she masturbated again, soaking the chair further. She lay back in the chair for some time, just playing with her breasts and talking softly about what we would be doing. Jennifer got up off the chair and kneeling in front of the camera she said goodbye to me and blew me a kiss.

I looked over as the picture went dead and gave Jennifer a long and deep kiss. Her hand was on my belly, and as we kissed her hand slowly rubbed its way down to my hardness. I nibbled on her lip as she started to stroke my cock with just the slightest pressure. She pushed me back on the bed and reached over to the night stand. She used the remote to turn the camera back on and then grabbed some lube. She coated my cock with a thin layer and sitting cross-legged she watched herself slowly masturbate me.

I reached between her spread legs and returned the favor, petting her wet smooth lips. I could see the look of concentration as she tried to ignore what I was doing to her. She watched with determination as her hand worked my member. I watched her, seeing her chest rise and fall with increasing tempo, knowing that soon she would be unable to ignore my touch.

As my touch slowly became too much for her, I felt her hand start to falter. I was glad, because much longer and I was going to lose that little competition. I sat up and pushed her back onto the bed. She lay back and spread her legs wide for me. I looked down at her beautiful shaved pussy and let my hands go to work. Her breathing quickened and I watched her body for tell-tale signs that she was liking what I did. It didn't take long for me to have her sopping wet. I used one hand to massage her clit while I used the fingers of my other hand to slowly fuck her pussy. I bent down and began to kiss and lick her heaving breasts. I would alternate between nipples, occasionally nibbling gently on them.

Jennifer's breathing got heavier and heavier, and just when she was starting to come, I bent down and sucked her juicy clit into my mouth. She exploded and as she thrashed around I tried to keep her clit in my mouth the best I could.

When the shocks of her orgasm had finally worn off, I grabbed the lube from off the bed and squirted a big drop onto her breasts. She smiled at me, guessing my intent. I straddled her stomach and Jennifer reached up and sandwiched my cock between her soft breasts. I fucked her breasts while pinching and rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. She stared me in the eyes as I fucked her tits, all the while talking dirty.

"Fuck my tits Jess. Fuck them good. I bet you would love to cum all over them, wouldn't you. Shoot your hot cum on my tits. Make your beautiful cock spurt on me..."

Her words seemed to reach inside my head and I felt my balls tightening. With one final thrust I came, just as the tip of my cock passed completely out of her breasts. The first long rope of cum hit her cheek, the second went right into her open mouth, the third hit her chin all the way to her bottom lip and the fourth her neck. The rest of my cum dribbled out down her breasts to pool at the base of her neck.

She looked so hot covered in my cum that I reached over and grabbing the digital camera, I took some pictures. Jenn released her tits and wiped the cum from her cheek first and looking at me, she put her cum covered finger into her mouth and slowly pulled it out. Then she cleaned the rest from her face the same way, all the while I was snapping pictures.

Finally she was down and giving me a big smile, she opened her mouth to show me all of my cum in there. I was shocked at how much was there, seeing as I already came so much earlier. Then with a twinkle in her eye she swallowed. I bent down and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips.

We lay down for a while, then we decided that we should get some sleep, and we still had all day tomorrow and part of the next. As we lay there naked holding each other, I began to relive the days events in my mind. It was the most incredible sex I've ever experienced in my life. I could hear Jennifer's even breathing and I knew she was asleep. But I was still very aroused. She had awakened something in me, some kind of sexual animal that just couldn't get enough of her sexy body.

I gently moved away from her and slid down the bed. As I moved Jennifer rolled onto her back. I tried to spread her legs as gently as possible and lay down between them. With the lights off I couldn't see anything but I let my tongue do all the looking. I could taste myself here as well, but that made it all the more exciting for me. Jennifer started to squirm and moan in her sleep as my tongue sought out her most sensitive places. She got wet very quickly and when her hand rested on my head I knew she was awake.

Eating her pussy in the dark was so different from what we had done earlier that I got very excited quickly. I put my hands under her knees and pushed her legs up towards her chest. Jenn grabbed her legs and helped me hold them there. I alternated between licking her cunt and tonguing her asshole, both of them soaked with her juices.

Before she could cum, I stopped and went to lay beside her. Jennifer turned onto her side and pulled her legs up towards her chest again. I moved in close and entered her. We fucked for what seemed like hours, my hands all over her body, hers on mine as we stayed joined. Finally I couldn't hold out any more and came violently inside her pussy just as her own orgasm peaked. We lay together, sweaty and smelling of sex for some time before we both drifted off to sleep.

12