Helping Out a Friend

Story Info
Helping a widower through life.
4.3k words
4.4
32.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Art has been my best friend for years. A few years ago his wife Susan died of cancer, it wasn't one of those sudden things, and it lingered on for years as they went from one treatment to another hoping to forestall the inevitable end.

Art is a big guy about 6' 2" former football player and a very nice guy who would do anything for you. He is the preverbal "give you the shirt off his back" guy. My wife and I would socialize with them and usually Art and I did guy stuff and the wives would do their own thing. Art and Susan had two kids, now being in their forties, I guess they are not kids anymore.

My wife, Kathy and Susan were about the same size, short and petite. A few months after Susan passed away, Art said that he wanted to get rid of some of her clothes and things. Kathy didn't think it was time yet, so didn't respond when Art asked if she would like some of Susan's things. Art said they were about the same size so they might be useful to Kathy.

We were planning to take Art out to dinner the next week to keep his spirits up. This time while we were at dinner Art asked again about the clothes, this time Kathy said she would look at them when we got back from dinner. We all had a few drinks and we got very relaxed so Art says to come back to his house before we go home and look at those clothes.

When we are at Art's house and he invites Kathy to look at Susan's clothes, since she had many that were brand new and never worn. Kathy looked in the closet and finds some very nice blouses but didn't think they would fit her.

I said, "Try them on and model them and we will let you know how they look."

Kathy whispered to me that she didn't have a bra on and was not sure about modeling in front of Art.

"I don't believe that Art would mind, he is not much of a clothes critic."

Kathy comes out to the living room in the first blouse, a nice white shirt kind of thing, sort of like a man's white shirt. She comes in and turns around for us to see, Art chimes in to Kathy, "You have to act more like a model and do a couple of modeling poses." We both put the OK on this one.

Next was some pink frilly thing neither Art nor I liked, so she went back for something different. She comes out semitransparent sheer white blouse, I notice right away that I can see her dark nipples, I think Art noticed also because he had her do a couple of different poses which allow for more nipple display. We both applauded that choice so it was worth keeping.

Next was a sweater that was a lose knit and sort of a beige color, when she turned against the light we could almost see her tits. Art was enjoying this one saying, "Can you turn left more, hold it there, now turn around." I don't know if Kathy could tell that it was because more because Art was getting some titty views than he was happy to view the clothes.

Kathy found a sheer black blouse, there was no way she could not tell that her tits were almost in full view, I am guessing that the thought must have aroused her since her nipples are now hard like two pencil erasers sticking out.

Kathy goes over to Art and says, "Art can you check out the size tag, this seems too small."

Art started to pull out the front of her blouse and looked in, as if the tag was there. Clearly to give him a quick view of her tits.

Pushing his hand away Kathy says, "No silly, the tag is in the back."

Art finally read the tag and said it was a medium. I must say I was surprised at the blouse collection and can't say I ever noticed Susan wearing anything like these.

Like flipping a light switch off, Kathy killed the mood by trying on a jacket, which reviled nothing. I don't know if she was through showing off her stuff for what, or us but that was the end of the modeling. She said that maybe another time she would go through the rest. On our way out Art gave her a bag for the clothes, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and thanked her for trying them on, he said he was sure Susan would like her to wear them.

Later on the way home, Kathy said she started getting creped out trying on Susan's clothes, so she stopped. She didn't say it was because we were staring at her tits or we wanted her to bear more as I expected, but that it creped her out. I left it at that.

Helping out a friend. (Part 2) - By Hanns G

Technology is not one of Art's things, he can barely use the computer, but can surf the web for topless pictures and can email them to his friends. Somehow, the phone store guy talked him into an iPhone and he can just barely operate it.

We always try to go out to dinner with him so he gets some socialization. He shows my wife the iPhone and starts telling her how difficult it is to operate especially since he has big fingers. My wife gives him a few tips and says if he is having problems, he can call her and she will walk him through.

The other night I get a call from Art, except he has hit the face time option and now, I can see him on the screen as well as talk to him.

My wife comes out of the shower and asks, "Who is on the phone"

I say, "It's Art."

"OK," she says and goes on about her business, topless with towel wrapped around her waist. I don't know what possessed me but I pushed the camera button so it's showing my wife instead of me. Art must have realized that he is not seeing me but my topless wife but doesn't say anything, he pauses, clears his throat and he just keeps on talking about what happened at the diner today.

My wife is just walking around still topless and still listening to the conversation and I keep her in the camera view and even walk closer to her so her pear shaped tits are in plain sight. I guess that her tits are almost full screen on Art's side. She bends over closer to the phone so she can ask Art about going to dinner next week, again having no idea that she is on face time.

Art is having a hard time carrying on the conversation; I can tell he is getting aroused because he can't focus on talking but more on looking at my wife's tits. My wife walks back to the bathroom and I debate whether to follow her in but I am afraid that she will notice that she is on camera. I finish the call with Art and he doesn't say a thing about seeing my wife's tits no do I.

The next day I get an email from Art expressing how much he enjoyed the conversation but still hadn't said anything about seeing my wife's tits. He said he would call later. I can tell you that I got quite a hard-on during the episode and now just thinking about it was giving me an erection.

Later that evening Art calls and asks, "Can you talk,"

"Yes, I'm in my home office.

"Thanks for the show last night. I haven't seen real tits since Susan died."

"Art, Kathy had no idea she was on camera, I just thought I would give you a treat."

That impish feeling came over me again, "Would you like to do it again?"

Now I just have to figure out how to replicate the show. I just can't ask my wife to show her tits on camera. How can I plan it around her next shower?

I tell my wife to shower early so we can relax and watch a movie in our PJ's. I send Art a text to be ready for an 8 P.M. face time.

Shower time, I wait for Kathy to come out of the shower, same routine with towel around waist, topless. I initiate face time call with Art and have the camera on my wife. Art is just chit chatting away and my wife is drying hair, tits jiggling and oblivious to her on camera actions. All the while, Art and I am engaged in total meaningless chatter so we could pretend to have a conversation while face time is active.

Kathy finishes and puts on her PJ's and the show is over. Art and I finish the call and I go turn the movie on.

A few days later Art calls my wife to ask a legitimate iPhone question and Kathy goes into a long conversation on how to put in new contacts, etc. When she is finished she asks Art it he would like to try using face time, Art stammers and is not sure how to answer. She says, "Art, call me back using face time and you'll get a reward if you can do it." She hangs up, removes her sweater and is topless on the sofa in the living room.

I am in the next room listening to all this and wonder what is going on. Art calls on face time and she asks, "Do you like the reward?"

"Would you like me to play with my nipples?"

Art not sure how to answer, stammers, "Yes."

"I have been looking forward to showing my titties to you again."

I now come into the living room and see my wife face timing Art and pulling and rubbing her nipples.

She looked at me saying, "Hold the phone for me so I can use my hands."

"I know what you boys have been doing and I am starting to like this attention from Art."

Next, she is putting her hand down in her shorts and rubbing her pussy.

"Art are you liking my titties, do you want to suck them?"

Art is about to start jacking off on his side and is moaning, Kathy is moaning and writhing and playing with her pussy. All the while, she is asking Art if she is turning him on and if he enjoys looking at her small titties, all Art can say is some guttural sounds.

Soon Kathy is having a giant orgasm and lets out a cry and slumps back into the sofa. I have been standing there is amazement; I was the director of a porn movie. I completely forgot about Art and my only focus was on holding the iPhone camera at Kathy's writhing body.

I hung up with Art and told Kathy to suck my cock, which by now is fully erect and pulsing. After a few moments, I came and let Kathy suck the last drops of cum from me.

Now that the moment has passed and we are all calmed down.

Kathy stammers, "I don't know what came over me, I don't know if I can look at Art again. What is Art going to think of us?"

I am thinking, now is a fine time to ask that question.

Kathy asks sheepishly, "Is Art going to blab about all this? Who else is going to know what I did?"

"I'm sure Art would not tell anyone what you have done, after all Art is our best friend."

Kathy said that she had the orgasm of her life, it was the turn-on of having someone else admiring her tiny titties and thinking she was sexy that did it.

I have to admit that it was turn on to see someone else admire my wife and to appreciate her sexiness. I am not sure what to do about Art. Days have passed and no word from Art, so I am thinking that he is super embarrassed and is not sure what has happened.

I was about to call Art when he calls my wife and asks if he can have another session on the iPhone. Art recovered from the shock now he's ready for more. He is hooked.

He said, "I really, really needed that session."

"I'm ready to do it again sometime." and she says, "I really enjoyed showing off for you Art."

Helping out a friend. (Part 3) - By Hanns G

We are planning our trip up to Art's house for our monthly diner experience. I was thinking of something more reveling for Kathy to wear for this trip I asked her to wear a new strapless dress for the evening.

It was a bra-less outfit and she said she thought it might be too reveling for the restaurant but said she would wear it with a sweater. The dress left her tits just sitting there and if she leaned over it was loose enough to have a down blouse experience, which was fine with me but not Kathy. Sweater over the dress we go to diner, I kept hoping she would take sweater off, but it didn't happen.

After diner we went back to Art's house and went down to his basement "man cave" complete with large screen TV and a nice stereo system. Art put on some nice mood music on the stereo and asked if we would like some drinks, Kathy said just water for her. Art went upstairs to get the water.

Kathy says, "This dress is too stiff and has been rubbing my tits till they are sore."

I say, "Let's fold down the top so your tits set on top of the cups. Then you can have your sweater covering them."

Art comes back down with the drinks and brings a mason jar and some shot glasses and a spoon. Puzzled we asked, what's this? Art explained that his friend Pat, the farmer, made up these Bing cherries soaked in bourbon. He then spoons out a cherry, puts it into the shot glass and hands it to Kathy to try.

"Wow, These taste good" as she drank the extra bourbon that was in the shot glass.

I didn't really care for them but Kathy is raving about how good it was and took another one along with a spoon full of bourbon.

Art starts telling us about Susan and his trip down to the islands, St. Martin's I think. He went on about all the fun stuff to do and how nice the beaches were, it's as if he is trying to sell us a trip to St. Martins.

Kathy keeps trying the cherries and listens intently to Art's stories. Art says he has some photos from there last trip he would like to show us, I am thinking oh boy we are going to suffer though vacation pictures.

Art retrieves a large photo album with a few picture of various hotels and some ocean views then the next full page was a topless shot of Susan on the beach. Art breaks into tears and says that he and Susan liked the topless beach. He explain how much Susan liked to go topless and how much he misses her tits.

There must have been twenty full pages of topless Susan pictures and I have to admit I always wanted to see her tits since she was more well-endowed than Kathy. For an older woman having two kids, her tits still looked good. Kathy was studying Susan's pictures and commenting on how nice she looked and how sorry she was that Art was missing her. She said she could see how nice her breasts looked and understood why Art missed them. Another cherry and more bourbon for Kathy, she likes this.

Suddenly Kathy is having a hot flash. "I have to remove this sweater, I'm hot."

Obviously either she forgot about her tits being out of the dress or the bourbon cherries were catching up, but the sweater came off exposing her two tiny titties for us to see. Her dark nipples were just pointing straight ahead laying in the dress cups. Art and I focused on her tits and didn't say a word that would have her think anything was wrong with her having her tits in plain view for us to see.

She stands up and goes over to Art in the chair, lifts up her dress and straddles his legs. She sits down facing him with her tits almost in his face.

"Art, do these look as good in person as they do on face time?"

Art completely flushes and can't talk. Art looks over to me to see if I object or I have anything to say.

"Art those titties are yours to suck."

Kathy lifts up one tit to Arts mouth and Art latches on as if he was trying to suck them dry. Kathy started to rock on Arts legs as Art went from one tit to the other making this slurping sound, Kathy is moaning and rocking on Art legs. I am looking at this scene and realizing that Kathy, my wife, is giving Art a lap dance.

"Art, pull her nipples really hard, she loves it."

I am like director in a porn movie starring my wife and best friend. It is a tremendous turn on to watch and direct someone to get my wife to an orgasm.

Kathy lets out a scream, does a final rock on Art's legs and slumps over Arts shoulder. I hear a sigh from Kathy as she gets up from Art's legs; Arts pants are soaked from his semen and her pussy juices. This was just what Art needed, he is now ecstatic and tells Kathy, "You're the best."

"Susan would be happy that you helped me."

We both tell Art that we were happy that we could help him, I felt like a therapist leaving his patient.

Kathy says we must go home now and says good night to Art. Kathy's tits are still out, walks upstairs, and out to the car that way. In the car, she just slumps into the seat and says she is enjoying the cold air. It feels good to cool off. By the time, we reach the downtown area on the way back Kathy puts her sweater back on and falls asleep. When we get home Kathy says those cherries must have been strong cause she had the weirdest dream about Art. Yes, those cherries were strong and it was all a dream.

Helping out a friend. Part(4) - By Hanns G

Things are now strange with Art and Kathy, she no longer want to do face time "sessions" with Art. She is still thinking that the episode with Art was a dream; she says it is kind of a fog.

Now she is embarrassed thinking that Art thinks she is some kind of whore who does stuff while her husband watches. I believe that she really knows it was real, but saying it was a cherry induced dream sounds better. Art is not sure what to do, I tell him just give it time, and she will process it in her own time.

Art keeps calling and we have general conversations but nothing specific about what transpired in his basement. He keeps apologizing about it saying it got out of hand and he took advantage of the situation

"Art, I enabled it and enjoyed it myself. So don't worry that what's a friend is for?"

Now Kathy said she is feeling bad about dropping Art cold, he must feel bad. I play up how much Art loved her attention and how it helped get him through a depressing time. Of course, I didn't say it was the lap dance and titty sucking that really helped him the most.

A few months go by and Art says he is going to drop by some afternoon and see us. The doorbell rings one day and its Art and his friend Pat stopping by after having lunch in town. I bring them into the living room, they sit down on the sofa, and we start to talk.

Kathy calls out, "Who was at the door."

I say, "It's Art."

Next thing I see is Kathy coming bouncing into the living room topless and wearing shorts, she noticed Art and was going over to hug him when she notices Art's friend Pat. She is not sure what to do; she is topless in front of a complete stranger, her husband and his best friend. She is stunned and just stands there, like a deer in the headlights, not even trying to cover up her tits.

I seize the moment and say, "What are you doing young lady, how dare you do such a thing. You need to be punished for this outrageous behavior."

I pull her over to Art and say, "Art needs to give you a spanking so you will not embarrass us again." Art acts as if he is offended and agrees that she needs to a spanking for this behavior.

Art commands, "Kathy bend over my knee so I can spank you!"

She starts to comply and Art says, "Stop, I am not punishing your pants, drop them so I can spank your bare bottom." Kathy hesitates looking at me first then at Pat who is nodding yes.

I say sternly, "Drop them and bend over!"

We all watch Kathy pull her shorts down and Art says, "Now the panties too."

Kathy is already starting to cry, looking for me to stop it, but I say, "Drop them!"

Now she is butt ass naked standing in a room with three men waiting for the spanking. After she bends across Arts lap, he lands the first slap on her butt, not a tap but an actual crack of hand across skin. Art has big hands so the first slap already starts turning her butt cheek red. I leave to get a camera to video this scene.

Kathy tearfully says, "OK, OK, I have learned my lesson."

Art lays on another slap; he is holding her down with one hand and spanking with the other. Kathy lets out a yelp, and then a moan like it feels good. Art rubs her butt then pinches the butt cheek then another crack, then a yelp and a moan. After a few more of these whacks and Art puts his big hand on her leg then slides it slowly up to her pussy, declaring for us all, "Her pussy is fucking wet."

"Pat get over here and pull her tits like your milking a cow."

Kathy is about to object; crack again on the butt, now Pat is pulling her tits and she is really moaning.

"Pull my tits, pull my tits, and twist my nipples."

Pat complies. Art is now moving his hand on her pussy.

"Fuck me with your big fingers."

Now Pat has decided that he want to suck those titties and pull them. Kathy is moaning.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12