Helping Out a Friend

Story Info
Hotwife gives divorced friend some TLC.
1.1k words
3.99
95.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joanymike
joanymike
53 Followers

My husband and I are still fairly new to the hotwife lifestyle. We have many fantasies related to hot wifing and enjoy them regularly. We have had many date nights that included flashing and flirting but have not taken it much further than that making out. We have often fantasized about choosing a friend who was in a bad place in life, newly divorced, and doing a hot wife night as a "service" to a friend. We both love this fantasy as it doesn't seem as selfish to totally enjoy ourselves but is sooooo hot. Well one night this situation presented itself. A close friend of my husbands was served with divorce papers, much to our surprise, at the office. We had a previous date set up as a couple's night, and told him we still wanted to go out. It took a little convincing but he came out with us.

We went to a bar/restaurant, had dinner and did some karaoke. It was a lot of fun and got us all loosened up a bit. We then suggested we go back to our hotel because there was a Jacuzzi. He was surprised we had gotten a hotel room but we explained it was a date night away from the kids for us, so he agreed. I put on my husband's favorite bikini, my white string bikini. It's pretty see through once it is wet. My husband loaned our friend some swim shorts and we headed to the pool area. We were the only ones there which was perfect. We all slipped into the wonderfully warm water and enjoyed the bubbles. Men love my breasts which are 34 double Ds. I was having a great time bouncing them just above the bubbles, knowing that my nipples were visible now that my white bikini was wet. I was starting to get really horny and went over to my husband and straddled him. He loves it when I put my breasts in his face and rub my "kitty" on his chest. I was doing this and he grabbed my ass and pulled my hips into his chest.

Our friend got uncomfortable and started to excuse himself. I very quickly went to him and stated it was his turn. My husband was telling him "it's ok, just enjoy yourself"! I straddled him and rubbed my tits all around on his face while straddling him on his lap. He was more than surprised and a bit uncomfortable, didn't seem to know what to do. My husband said "hey this has been a fantasy of ours for a long time, doing a service for a good friend, why don't' we take this to our room". He agreed and we went to the hotel room.

We decided to play a game of truth or dare. I was of course the focal point and only asked for dares. The first dare was to take my top off. I went over to our friend and turned around to let him untie my bikini strings. I then turned around so he could see the top fall from my breasts. The look on his face was amazing. I get so turned on by showing off my big tits to men. I stood there for a minute and cupped them for him before returning to my seat. Of course the next turn was another dare for me, this time to remove my bottoms. I went to my husband and gave him my hip where the string to my bikini bottoms was. He pulled the string and I wiggled my ass to let the bottoms fall to the floor. I then turned around and wiggled my ass in his face which he loves.

Now that I was naked the dares became more fun and mostly focused on servicing our friend. He very quickly became comfortable with my sexy play. One of my favorite things to do is tease a man. I started with a really erotic lap dance. Most men have had a lap dance, but not like mine. I take it a lot further. I start with the typical swaying of the hips and rubbing their face with my big tits. But then I go to bending over and spreading my pussy lips, rubbing my fingers all thru my clit and into my pussy. Then I let him taste and smell my fingers. I always sit on their lap as close as I can and rub my tits in their face. I can always feel the incredible hard on I have created and grind my pussy on it. After grinding my pussy on their cock and rubbing my tits all over their face I like to dismount and do a sexy dance where I bend over frontwards and backwards very slowly. I run my fingers all over my nipples, clit and ass. Then I settled down between his legs and rubbed my tits around on his extremely hard cock. He was soooo hard and he was huge. I took his cock in my hand thru his underwear, his head was poking out of the top. I pulled it down to reveal the full head and shaft. I absolutely love to suck cocks. I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue all around the head while stroking the shaft with my hand. Then I licked down the shaft and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, he groaned in pleasure. I continued with this until my husband said to stop.

Next, hubbie dared our friend to kiss my pussy. I lay down on the bed, legs spread wide, and he began to kiss my inner thighs. My husband was kissing me down my throat with his tongue and playing with my tits. Jerry kissed up my thighs and then sucked my clit into his mouth. He was fucking me with his fingers and sucking on my clit. It was so hot. My pussy was dripping wet and I was writhing my hips around and smushing my cunt into his face. I came all over his face and hand.

After I came, my husband told our friend that he got to fuck me because he made me cum. Jerry got a big smile on his face and climbed on top of me. He put that big cock inside me and pumped away. He was amazing. I came again while he was fucking me and my husband was giving a "play by play" about how he was pounding my pussy. It was incredibly hot and then he came like a teenager. He was so loud when he came I'm sure most of the hotel heard him. He collapsed exhausted on top of me. Once he pulled out and climbed off my husband climbed on, it was his turn. I came a third time and we fell asleep sweaty and exhausted.

It was an amazing night and our first true hotwife sex experience!

joanymike
joanymike
53 Followers