Helping Out a Friend...and Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can we be together again, Ron?"

"Well, I do work several evenings a week, so I have those days off. What about you?"

"I work from home and have time that I can use for whatever I want, and this is what I want," she said as she gently squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles.

"Well, Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm home all day, what about that?"

She pulled me down and kissed me long and hard.

"Oh, Ron, I can be at your place by eight, we'll have all day. You can fuck me all day. Oh, and I want to suck you, too, and make you happy as I can."

"I'm sure you'd like some more oral sex, too, right?"

"Well, that's kind of what started all this, isn't it. And, oh, you do it so well. My pussy'll never be the same."

So, that's what started the bi-weekly trysts with Karen, every Tuesday and Thursday morning, she lets herself in (yes, it was only after about a month when I gave her a key to my place), takes her clothes off and slips under the covers with me. We spend most of each day together making each other happy, that always includes oral sex, Karen just loves it so much, and I love doing it.

I've also gotten to know Betty rather better as well, but that's another story altogether. And, yes, it includes some of her fabulous blowjobs. Mmm.

12