Helping Out Uncle Douglas

Story Info
Megan has to clean for uncle Doug while her husband is away.
2.4k words
4.08
88.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story. The individuals and the relationship between them have been changed but the events detailed are almost perfectly true.

Megan has been married to Colin for twenty years. Colin's uncle, Doug, is his father's older brother and has been recently injured in a fall, breaking his hip. He is 69 years old and has difficulty in getting about and Colin visits him every week to help with some household chores.

This week Colin is away on business. There has been heavy snowfall and he is unable to drive home so he has asked Megan is she can pop over to Doug's house to do some cleaning. Megan agrees to help and sets off to visit Doug.

On her way to the house she thinks about Doug. She wonders what it must be like for him. His wife, Erica, died a couple of years ago and now he is left alone at this time of his life.

At the appointed time she arrives at Doug's house. She rings the doorbell and Doug answers:

"Hello Megan, what a nice surprise to see you," he says.

"Hello Uncle Doug, I'm afraid that Colin can't make it today so I have come in his place. I'll do all your cleaning," she replies.

"Well, thanks very much, I appreciate it" he answers, then "would you mind checking my outdoor tap & hose pipe? I am afraid that they will freeze & burst."

"That's no problem," she says. "I'll do that before I start cleaning, but first let's have a nice cup of tea."

Megan makes tea, they sit & chat while drinking it, and then she sets about checking the outdoor plumbing.

Once outside she turns on the tap but nothing comes out of the hose. She goes back inside boils the kettle and returns to the hose.

Now she starts pouring the contents of the kettle onto the hose. She inspects the end of the hose to find that the jet spray attachment is, in fact, jammed. She starts to twist the attachment and suddenly WOOSH! The attachment comes loose and the freezing cold water starts to spray out of the hose directly onto her.

She tries to force the attachment back on but this only causes the water to spray more powerfully onto her face and hair and all her clothing. By the time she realises that she should turn off the tap her clothing is already soaked through completely and she is freezing cold & shivering.

She walks back into Doug's house.

"My God what happened to you?" asks Doug.

"I had an accident with the hose," she replied.

"You had better get out of those wet things," said Doug. "I will get you one of Erica's dressing gowns. Use the bathroom. Throw your wet clothes out and I will put them in the dryer."

Megan goes into the bathroom and removes her sweater, shirt and jeans. She is still wearing her bra, panties and socks. She slightly opens the bathroom door & throws her wet clothes to Doug. He put them into the tumble dryer.

She sees herself in the bathroom mirror. She is shocked at how sexy she looks in her skimpy panties & bra. Her mind is suddenly filled with sexy thoughts about being so exposed & vulnerable in the presence of another man in a strange house.

On a whim she turns on the cold tap, removes her panties & bra, holds them both under the tap until they are soaked through and then puts them back on.

The freezing cold water drips onto her tummy & thighs. She looks again at her reflection. The wet underwear has become almost transparent. She is filled with an urge to let Doug see her like this.

She walks out of the bathroom to find Doug fumbling with the tumble dryer in the laundry room.

"Can you get me the dressing gown please, Doug?" asks Megan.

Doug turns around and stares at Megan. His eyes move quickly from her eyes to her almost exposed nipples and then to her semi transparent panties before returning to her face. His cheeks have turned a shade of red.

Megan likes it as Doug looks at her.

Doug goes to the bedroom followed by Megan.

Doug reaches into a tall wardrobe, rummages around for a while and then says, "I'm sorry Megan. I know the dressing gown is up there, but I can't reach it. I will need to climb onto the foot stool to reach it."

"Don't be silly. I can't let you do that," says Megan who gets the foot stool and places it in front of the wardrobe.

Doug steps back and watches as Megan climbs onto the stool and reaches onto the top shelf of the wardrobe. He is focussed on her bottom. He is looking at the wet panties clinging to the curves of her buttocks.

The stool wobbles a little as she stretches deeper into the pile of clothing squeezed onto the top shelf. Doug takes his chance, moves forward and holds Megan steady with his hands on her hips. He can feel how wet the fabric of her panties is. Her bottom is roughly at the same level as his eyes.

"Steady Megan," he says, "I thought you were going to fall then".

"Thanks Doug," she replies, "it is a little unsteady. Just hold me until I can find the dressing gown, please."

She feels his strong hands on her hips. She wobbles on the stool, intentionally, a little more and his grip strengthens. As she reaches further to the right she finds the dressing gown, but says nothing. She turns further to the right and sharply rotates her hips to the right at the same time. Doug's hands do not follow at the same speed as her hips. His left hand has slid onto her left buttock while his right hand now finds itself on her tummy, just above her pussy. She stretches even further to the far right corner, but now Doug returns his grip to her hips.

"Here it is!" she announces. She clutches the dressing gown and turns towards Doug.

He relaxes the grip on her hips and stares directly at the thin, wet strip of material that is covering her pubic hair. He can see where the wetness of her panties and the strands of her pubic hair meet.

She lowers herself towards Doug and she feels his hand slide up from her hips, along her midriff and onto the sides of her breasts as she reaches the floor.

She says, "I will need to remove my wet bra before I put the dressing gown on."

She turns around, facing away from Doug, unclips her bra then slips on the dressing gown before turning back.

It appears that Erica was more slender and a good deal shorter than Megan. She has managed to wrap it around her more curvaceous body but it is only just closed at the front. She has tied the belt tightly to hold it in place and maintain what remains of her modesty. It is very short only just being long enough to cover her bottom.

She hands the bra to Doug. "Could you dry this for me as well?" she asks.

"Your panties are wet too," he says, "I'm sorry I couldn't help but notice."

She separates the gown below the belt and slips off her panties. Doug gets a brief look at her pussy as her gown is closing.

She hands over the panties and they return to the laundry room.

Doug puts her underwear in the tumble dryer along with her other clothes. He feels and incredible sense of excitement at having Megan so undressed and exclusively in his company while her clothes dry. He has already seen her naked little cunt and has had a quick feel of her arse and tits. He feels sure that there are more treats like that in store but now also starts to think of ways that he can get more.

"Take a seat in the lounge and I will make you a coffee to warm you up," he calls to Megan.

She sits down near the gas fire and reflects on what she has just done. She feels thrilled sitting there naked, except for the dressing gown that barely wraps all the way around her curvy hips & breasts.

Doug appears with the coffee and gives it to Megan. Looking down at her feet he says, "My God! Your feet must be freezing. You have still got your wet socks on." Megan has actually forgotten that she had not removed her socks, which were not particularly wet for that matter.

"I'll take them off for you," he offers.

Doug kneels down before Megan and raises her left foot slightly. He looks up at Megan's face then down to her pussy. The dressing gown has parted and her pussy is visible. His cock stiffens.

She allows him to remove the sock and she can see his eyes are now fixed onto her pussy. She knows that it must be completely visible.

He starts to raise her right foot and she allows her legs to spread a little as he grasps the sock. While he is looking down at her sock she quickly slides her fingers onto her pussy, feeling how wet she has become, and spreads the labia. A huge shiver runs through her but she removes her fingers promptly.

Doug looks up at Megan's face, misinterpreting the shiver, and says "my poor thing, you must be freezing." His eyes then slip down to her open vagina and he suddenly loses his breath.

He removes her sock and starts to rub the bottom of her foot. His eyes never leave her pussy and he absorbs the details of her pubic hair, labia, clitoris, and vulva.

His hands work their way up, rubbing her calves, backs of her knees and eventually along her thighs.

He is aroused beyond control. He is determined to make the most of this opportunity.

Megan is in a sort of dream world. She feels his hands moving over her legs and the tingling feeling in her pussy is increasing as he gets closer and closer to it. She wonders when he will stop or how she will be able to put a stop to it when suddenly -- it is too late.

She feels Doug's fingers slide along her pussy. It feels so nice she just lets him do it. She spreads her thighs a little further and feels him gently rubbing over her clit. Then the pleasure increases as she feels his tongue follow his fingers. He is now licking her clit while his finger has found its way into her vagina.

She looks down to see that he has got his cock out and is stroking it frantically while he fingers & licks her. Now she sees him straighten up and move his hands up to her breasts. She feels him squeeze then lick her breasts. His cock is at the opening of her vagina. His face is now next to hers. He is licking her neck and her ears. His hands are squeezing her tits. His cock forces its way into her. She feels him thrusting deeply into her. Her hand moves between them and she touches his cock for the first time. She softly runs her fingers over his balls and feels then tighten. He tenses and thrusts hard as he reaches orgasm. She moves her fingers onto her clit and rubs it until she achieves her orgasm. She feels his cum on her fingertips.

It is all over in a matter of minutes.

Doug gets off Megan with a look of confusion on his face.

"I'm so sorry Megan. I just lost control. I haven't been with a woman for so long -- I just couldn't control myself," Doug whispers breathlessly.

"Oh my God, Doug I can't believe that just happened! Don't blame yourself -- I should have stopped you. Please don't tell Colin about this. It would devastate him," replies Megan with a pleading look on her face.

"It will be our secret," whispers Doug, "as long as you promise to do my cleaning again!"

"I'll see what I can do," is the reply.

The doorbell rings and Doug moves to answer it.

Megan is just getting up to go to the bathroom when Colin walks into the room.

"I managed to fight my way through the snow and thought I would help you get finished here," he says.

He notices Megan is only wearing a dressing gown, a small dressing gown. As she gets up he can see the gown part slightly. Was that her pussy he just saw? Surely not!

"Why are you dressed like that?" he asks.

Uncle Doug comes to the rescue, "She got soaked fixing my outside tap. Her clothes are in the tumble dryer. She is wearing one of Erica's dressing gowns."

Megan goes to the bathroom and hurriedly cleans up the mess that Doug has made to her pussy. She wipes away the cum that has leaked out and washes herself. She adjusts the dressing gown and returns to join Colin and Doug.

Colin helps Megan finish the cleaning while Megan's clothes dry.

As Megan moves around he sees the gown part gradually. He sees that Doug is watching her every move. He sees Megan bend over revealing her breasts to Doug. He sees Megan's gown flare open as she walks around the house revealing glimpses of her pubic hair to Doug. He sees her on all fours wiping a stain on the carpet while Doug actually bends down behind her to give himself a damn good look at her exposed cunt lips! Oh fuck!

When Megan's clothes are dry, Doug takes them out of the dryer, passes them to Megan and she goes into the bathroom to get dressed. She calls out to Doug that he has not given her any underwear. Colin sees Doug actually take the underwear into the bathroom and come back out, a minute or so later, carrying the dressing gown. He seems to be sniffing the fingers of his right hand! What the fuck!

As they leave, Colin sees Doug kiss Megan gently on the cheek and thank her for helping out. He notices that Doug has his left hand on her bottom. Then he notices Doug's right hand brush across her tits. Then he notices Doug has got a stiff! Fucking hell!

In the car, Megan tells Colin that Doug has asked her to clean for him again. Colin tells her that Doug can do his own cleaning in future!