Helping the Hubby

Story Info
Wife meets husband's boss to keep him out of jail.
2.6k words
4
162k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband came home from work early looking distraught.

"What's wrong babe? What are you doing home so early?" I asked.

"Somebody stole a truck from the shop." He said.

"I know who did it but that guy is my super and he is trying to blame it all on me. He called me into his office today and told me he had a proposal for me. Either I told you to come down to the shop tonight around 9 to see if you two could work out some sort of deal, or he calls the cops and tells them I stole the truck."

I was taken aback. I had met my husbands supervisor several times at picnics and BBQs. He was an attractive man of about 30. He was about 5'10" and thought he wasn't fat by any means he was stout and beneath his t-shirt you knew he was muscular. He was tanned from all of his days in the field and had the same worn hands as my husband. Kent and I got along alright. We enjoyed talking about sports and he appreciated my love of UFC and football. I never thought anything of our conversations. Figured it was all just small talk. Me making nice with the boss to help my husband out. I had no idea.

"What do you mean he wants me to come by to work out a deal?" I asked as the wheels began to turn. My husband hung his head.

"I don't know. I am hoping he is a reasonable guy and just wants to get your side of the story." He sounded like he believed that about as much as I did.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I can't ask you to go down there for me. I don't care what happens to me, you are NOT going down there!" He returned.

"Is it really worth going to jail." I wanted to cry but I had to be strong for him.

"I'm sure he just wants to talk." I reassured him.

"You're not going." He answered firmly. Always the kind of guy to stand up for my honor. Why is it the nice guys are always the ones who get screwed? Or their wives...

"Okay." I agreed.

"I'll go in tomorrow and just trust the attourney and courts to work this out." He said.

That night when I made his dinner I slipped two of my Ambien in his drink. By 8 he was out cold. I didn't care what happened, I wasn't about to let my husband go to jail. I knew how the justice system worked and didn't trust it. Besides even if he was innocent he would lose his job and no one would ever hire him again. I threw on my nice jeans and a flannel shirt. Kent knew what kind of gal I was and I didn't want to make the wrong impression showing up looking like a slut. I got to the shop five minutes after 9. Sat in the car thinking for a good ten minutes outside the shop. I went in to Kent's office and he was waiting for me. He sat behind his desk, feet up, hands behind his head.

"I knew he cared more about his job than he does you. He doesn't deserve you." Kent said.

"Actually, he doesn't know I'm here." I snapped.

"So what is this all about?"

"Well, here's the deal, your husband stole a pickup from the shop and I told him that either he sent you down here or I report him to the police tomorrow."

"You and I both know that isn't true." I replied. Kent smiled a smug smile.

"I saw him take it myself. It's his word against mine and I have been with the company a lot longer. Don't you guys have a bunch of debt that your trying to get out of?"

"This is bullshit." I said.

"Uh uh uh..." Kent said as he waved his finger back and forth. "I don't find that kind of language attractive on women."

"I don't give a crap what you find attractive." I spat.

"You might not have before, but you will now. This is how it is going to work," Kent stood up and started to walk over to me.

"you are going to come to my office once a week for the next 2 months. You will do whatever you are told, no if's ands or butts." He drew closer, examining mine.

"If you comply with everything I tell you, your precious husband will carry on like nothing ever happened. But, if you do not do everything I tell you when I tell you, then he will be off to prison before you ever knew what happened. Then who will take care of you."

Filled with rage I attempted to swing at this jerk. He caught my arm mid-swing, twisted it around my back, and pushed me forward until I was leaning across his desk with my arm pinned far behind my back.

"Hey, we don't need that kind of hostility. I am trying to be nice here. But if you want to do this the hard way, I do have a black belt in ju jitsu." He said cranking my arm even higher behind my back, pressing my face into his desk.

"What's it going to be?" He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Fine." I squeeked.

"What was that?" He asked twisting my arm a little farther as he pressed up against my butt. I felt his cock against my leg.

It finally sunk in what was about to happen. I was going to be his little whore. Totally at his mercy to do whatever he wanted. And even if I didn't want to and tried to fight back, he would just make me. Or he would take David away from me.

"Fine." I said a little louder and with more resolve.

"Good." He said as he released my arm. I jerked it around and began to stand up when I felt him forcefully push me back onto his desk.

"First, we are going to need to show you that aggression will not be tolerated." He leaned up against me from behind, grabbed my hands that were bracing myself on his desk and stretched them out in front of me until I was stretched clear across his desk, palms pressed down.

"Good, now stay there. Remember what I said about doing exactly as you are told."

The first strike surprised me and I jumped and started to turn around. He grabbed my arms and slammed them back to the desk. His cock now bulging against his pants pressing into my butt.

"Stay where I put you." He whispered into my ear. Then he slapped my ass again. Hard. I realized that he was going to spank me. This was my punishment for fighting back. I gritted my teeth determined to not let him get to me. He spanked me again.

"I'm sorry I am not going to know how many spankings you have gotten so far if you don't say so."

"Two." I growled through clenched teeth.

"Sir." He corrected.

"Two sir" I said. Then it came again

"Thwack!" "Thwack" "Thwack"

After 15 I began to lose my resolve to not cry out. He was really putting his weight behind it. "Thwack."

"16 Sir. 17 sir. 18 sir."

Tears began to well in my eyes.

"19 sir. 20 sir."

Then it stopped. I felt him behind me. He rubbed my sore ass and then gave it a playful slap.

"You are as stubborn as he said you were." He laughed.

"Okay your punishment is over but don't ever forget the rules of our aggreement or I might have to remind you eh?" He laughed again.

"Stand up." He ordered.

"Strip" I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't do this." I begged.

"Strip! I said." As he raised a hand to slap me. I cowered back and knowing I was beat, began to unbutton my blouse. He took off his pants and I now saw that his cock was bulging against his boxer briefs. I kicked off my shoes and took off my jeans. I stood there in my bra and underwear feeling totally alone and betrayed.

"I said strip!" He repeated.

I looked down at my bra and panties and then reluctantly removed them. I didn't want to know what would happen if I didn't comply. I stood there in front of him totally naked now. Trying to cover up the best I could with my hands.

"David has told me that you used to be involved with the military. Let's see if you still know how to follow orders."

He grinned at me. "Parade rest."

I thought about it for a mintute then remembered that Kent was an army vet. He had served 8 years before getting out 5 years ago. I reluctantly placed my hands behind my back and stepped so that my feet were shoulder width apart.

"Very good." He said. He walked over to me and examined my tits closely.

"Lets see how well you can stand still during a uniform inspection." He reached out and rubbed his index finger over my right breast, tracing soft circles slowly closing in on my nipple. I gasped when he ran his finger over my nipple. He flicked his finger over it gently making me gasp for breath again. I hated him for this but it did feel strangly good. He traced the finger over to the other breast and repeated the same slow gently circles as he zeroed in on my nipple. Then he flicked his finger over that nipple too as I sucked air. I didn't want him to think I liked this but the response was automatic. He looked at me and smilled the continued his "inspection" as his finger traced down along my stomach over my belly button to my shortly trimmed pubic hair. He ran his finger down one side of my soft lips and up the other side. He looked at my face for a reaction but I was determined not to give him the satisfaction. He slowly traced his finger down my slit and I jumped when he ran it over my clit. It felt so good to be touched so softly but I felt so violated at the same time. He smiled at me again then tickled my clit some more with his finger tip. I groaned. He stopped tickling and smirked at me. Then he traced his finger over my hips and around to my ass. He traced along the bottom of both of my ass cheeks. Then up my back to my shoulders and the back of my neck. He stopped touching me for a minute and I didn't dare move to look and see what he was doing. Before I knew it I felt the leather of his belt around my hands. I gasped startled.

"It's okay. This will be fun I promise" He whispered.

Then he tightened his belt and my hands were secured behind my back. He opened my curled hands and pressed his cock into them. Then he reached around to the front of me and began to caress my breasts. For such a strong guy, he sure was gentle with me. He squeezed my tits and flicked playfully at my nipples as he pressed his cock back and forth into my hands. I complied and squeezed my hands around his cock. He moaned and began to kiss my neck. His hand ,made its way down my wet cunt and I instinctively drew my legs closed. He put his foot between mine and kicked my feet out wider than they were before. I knew there was no point in resisting. His fingeres licked at the inside of my cunt.

"Mmmm... Your wet. Guess this isn't so bad after all eh?"

I hated that he was right. It did feel really good and really wrong all at the same time. He pulled his cock from my hands and grabbed onto the belt lifting my hands up behind my back causing me to lean forward. He used the belt like a leash and led me over to his desk. Once again I was bent over it but I had a feeling I was in for more than a spanking...

He kicked my feet out wider and then bent down and started to tie each of them to a leg of his desk.

"Don't want you to try to resist me again." he answered my question before it came.

"I want you to know that you are mine for the taking and there is nothing you can do about it." Fear began to overwhelm me and I began to breath faster. This was really happening. David's boss was about to rape me. Is it rape if I kind of agree to it. Is it just blackmail? I didn't know. All I knew was I was about to be invaded by his raging cock. I tried to calm my breathing. Kent sensed my reaction and leaned over.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle." He reassured me. Then I felt his finger on my wet cunt again. He flicked against my clit and then rubbed in slow circles. Oh it felt so good. I tried to pull my hips away from his probing finger but he pressed his cock and hips into me from behind. I was totally at his mercy. I tried to pull my legs together but they were firmly fastened to the desk. He pressed his body against my back pinning me to the desk.

"Your all mine." He whispered in my ear. He continued to tease my clit with his finger. Slow gentle circles. Then he pressed a little harder, flicking his finger back and forth quickly. I let out a gasp as he plunged his finger into my wet cunt. He groaned and slapped my ass. Oh, it felt so good. David and I hadn't had sex in a while because he worked so much and now I realized just how much I longed for a good orgasm. I pushed my cunt into his hand and sensing my geusture of consent. He replaced his finger with his throbbing cock. He thrust into me and I gasped again. He reached his hand around and continued to flick my clit and he pumped into me. He held my hips with his other hand, pulling me into meet his thrusts. He pumped faster and faster as he continued to tease my clit. I was about to climax when he stopped massaging my clit and slapped my ass again.

"You like this don't you?" He asked. I hesitated. "Don't you!" He demanded as he slapped me again. "Yes." I said.

"I'm sorry what?" He questioned.

"Yes sir." I corrected.

"That's right you do." He said as he started rubbing my clit again. I instinctively pressed into his finger wanting so badly to orgasm.

"You like being my little whore." He said.

I only groaned in response as I began to climax. I tried to close my legs around him, my muscles contracting. But there was no use. He pumped into me harder and harder with each thrust. Shaking the entire desk. He moaned loudly as he shot his load into my contracting cunt as it massaged him. He collapsed on top of me with his cock still inside me. Then he grabbed my ponytail and lifted my face off the desk. He kissed me on the cheek and caressed my breasts.

"See that wasn't so bad. And next week we will have even more fun. Get dressed and get out of my office." He demanded.

I quickly gathered my clothes and ran from his office while he laughed.

When I got home David was still asleep on the couch. He never even knew I was gone. I guess he was going to be getting a lot more sleep for the next two months.